The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 Empty
PostSubject: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:48 pm

(( Due to the first event, Chel and Anita are moved here, so I think it's a good chance for Chel to talk with someone of the others prisoners Very Happy Feel free to join! Very Happy Very Happy ))

Chel slowly opened her eyes, when did she fall asleep? She must had been really tired and so Anita, because Chel could see her laying on the floor. Wait! Were did the light come from?! The last time she checked she and Anita were in a complete dark room and now there was light?!

"What... Where... How..." she said slowly getting up and looking around. She wasn't used to actually see there was in the room or even her roommate! She moved her look to see a sink in a corner "Water!" she smiled and walked fast towards it trying to not wake Anita up.
She took a few big sips of water and then heavily sat down, losing all of her grace and hitting the wall behind her "Oih!" she moaned touching gently her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Charlotte's ears twitched when she heard a bang against the wall next to her. She slid down sitting on the floor and knocked as if on a front door.

"Hello?" She asked. She was all alone. At some point while sleeping her roommate was taken and she didn't know where. "Is there someone their?" She asked pleadingly. She really needed someone to talk to, she had issues when it came to being alone. Most said it was because of her lack of a sire when she was first turned but she really didn't care she just didn't want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:28 am

(( Hi! Smile ))

Chel jumped surprised hearing a knock coming from the wall, she turned her head and looked at it. "Hello?" she said unsure of what exactly there could be on the other side "Are you a.. " she hesitated, a what? "Well.. a prisoner?"
It was her first talk with someone else kidnapped from the angels, except her roommate, of course. Maybe she knew something Chel ignored.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:40 am

Charlotte gave a sigh of relief. Thank god there was someone here. "I, yes I suppose I am. I'm Charlotte. What's your name?" Her voice pleaded. She just needed to hear someone else even if it was through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:24 am

Chel smiled, she seemed friendly and that was already a good start. She was lucky to meet Anita in the first place and now this Charlotte. Maybe the only monsters were the one who kidnapped them.
"I'm Chel" she smiled "How long have you been here? I woke up not a long time ago... maybe a few days are passed..." she asked massaging her head, she wasn't sure how long exactly she stayed in that dark cell. Probably just a few days but she couldn't be totally sure.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:09 pm

"I'm not really sure either. Maybe a few days like you. No more then a week." Her curiosity got the better of her and she just had to ask. "What are you Chel? My roommate is a dragon so I'm assuming we are all supernatural beings of some kind. " She didn't want to tell Chel that she was a vampire. Even other supernatural got twitchy around blood suckers and she needed to be in contact with someone. She couldn't bare to be alone for long periods, and with no one in the room with her she just needed someone to be there.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Chel titled her head, of course Charlotte was curious to know what she was, after all they were there only for being supernaturals.
"A dragon?" she chuckled sightly, even a dragon?! Those angels surely had a big collection of supernaturals. "I'm sorry but my kind is surely less interesting than it... I'm a mermaid." she laughed softly laying her head on the wall. Of course mermaids were interesting and were mentioned in a lot of human tales, but dragons! That was a totally different story.
"You?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Charlotte smiled when she was a young human girl, she had always found the notion of mermaids romantic. "Oh no Chel. Mermaids are so beautiful." She said wistfully. She bit her lip fearfully. "I'm a vampire." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Chel smiled, from what she understood everyone on the mainland had that romanticized vision of merpeople, but when you actually were one of them, it was hard to see all that poetry.
"Thank you.." she smiled, not sure if that was a proper way to reply at Charlotte's compliment.

She paused a second when Charlotte revealed herself as a vampire. It was the first time that Chel met one of them, even if through a wall! "A vampire..." she said "I've heard of your race, but you're the first one that I meet... more or less!" she laughed softly "I've heard that your race need a lot of blood to survive... or something like that.." she waved her hand.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Charlotte smiled nervously. She wasn't used to people asking questions about her race. Most found it too disgusting, the idea of drinking blood to want to know more. "Yes I guess we do. If we don't drink enough then our bodies desiccate, become like living mummies," She explained. "Our bodies stop functioning but once we are given blood we start to regain our strength." She explained. "So tell me Chel, do you have a tail?" She asked with a girly giggle and a child like curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:09 am

Chel listened curious Charlotte's explanation, in the end vampires and merpeople had something in common. "Your need of blood is like my need of water!" she smiled "Without it for too long we became defenseless and we might die..." she smiled, founding something in common with vampires would help to befriend with Charlotte.

Chel looked down at her legs and feet "Unfortunately without water we don't have our tail.." she sighed "Legs and feet on the mainland; in water fish tail, our natural state..." she sighed again, how much did she miss it?! A lot.. "You should see how it's beautiful! Yellow with golden reflects..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:37 am

Charlotte smiled as she imagined the tail. It sounded so beautiful. "Well hopefully they give us both enough of what we need to keep us going. " she said hopefully. I wish I could see you in your natural state I bet you breath taking in that form. Though I can tell by your voice that you're a beautiful girl even without your tail." She said with a slight giggle. "One thing I'm lucky with is I feed very well right before they grabbed me so it will take a while for me to begin decicating. Have they been giving you enough water? " Charlotte asked worriedly. "They haven't given me any blood since I got here but like I said I feed really well before I was brought here."
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:10 am

Chel smiled proudly, she was happy that Charlotte liked her tail. If there was something that she liked more than the Ocean was her tail! "Maybe some day... when we'll get out of here.." she smiled sightly; if they got out of there alive! She bit her lips, but as soon as Charlotte made her another compliment she returned smiling"Thank you!" she smiled "I can tell also about you, I'm sure that you're beautiful!" she smiled.
"Well there is a sink here... so it's enough for stay alive..." she smiled sightly, obviously she prefered sea water but for the moment it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:29 am

Charlotte grinned at the returned compliment. "Thank you. And at least you have something keeping you going. I'm a bit worried about what will happen when I start needing to feed. I know I can feed on other supernaturals, but whenever I did that before it was a mutual thing. I don't want to hurt anyone or make anyone hurt me to defend themselves. " she said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Chel titled her head, Charlotte was surely in a worse situation than her. For what she heard about vampires, their need of blood was a serious affair; especially when they didn't feed for a long time!
"That's a problem..." she sighed "I mean... your roommate is a dragon, mine is an Arachne... who knows who else they brought here! It can be dangerous to attack them and plus we are not allowed to arm each other..." she bit her lips, if Charlotte needed blood she couldn't simply attack her cellmate, that was a suicide!
"Probably they will bring us something to stay alive... till the time they will actually kill us..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:28 pm

"Well here's hopping. " she said quietly. "Maybe I'll talk with my roommate later about feeding then if I'm not given any food she might let me feed on her just a little to keep my ravenous behavior at bay." She said hopefully. If she fed just a little at a time she will be less likely to hurt someone, or at least try to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Chel titled her head, ask her roommate to feed on her... that would have been really weird and awkward if it would have happen to her! She couldn't help but chuckled sightly, the idea of that awkward situation made her laugh.
"Ehm..." she cleared her throat "I don't know how your rommie would react at a so strange question..." she said wondering what kind of.. dragon her roommate could possible be. Maybe if he or she was nice Charlotte could really eat some of their blood.
"I mean... if it would happen to me.." she said gesturing with her hands and the pointing at herself "I don't know how I would react! There would surely be some embarrassment..." she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:47 pm

"Oh it will be awkward and weird, but it's better then my blood lust taking over attacking her and getting hurt by those crazy angles. " she said with a sad sigh. "When it comes to feeding though it doesn't have to be painful or even deadly. It can be quite pleasurable. " She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:00 am

"Oh..." Chel blinked, she couldn't figure out how feeding on someone could be pleasurable. It sounded so painful! "I bet that you know how make it feel good for both, you and... well, the 'victim'. I mean... vampires are immortal, so you probably are around from a few hundred of years if not more!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

Charlotte giggled from her place against the wall. "Well being around for 500 years you learn a thing or two. " she said sweetly. "I mean you know how there's a thin line between love and hate? Well the same can be said for pleasure and pain. You just need to know how to manipulate it. "
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:34 am

Chel nodded, even if she wasn't a master in both, pain and pleasure, she couldn't help but agree with her. Just a twist and you could turn pain in pleasure and vice versa.

"500 years?! Woah!" Charlotte was really around for a lot of years! "I've never meet someone with so many years!" Chel didn't want to say the word 'old'; no woman, mermaid or vampire or whatever, liked to be called 'old'!
"You must have seen a lot of things in all that time..." she said "From our spot in the ocean, merpeople saw only the changes of boats and stuffs like that!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:57 am

Charlotte laughed at Chel's response to her age. "It's ok if you're thinking 'old'" she told her sweetly. "Lots of people think that and I don't mind that much. And I have seen a lot of things change in the world but something I have learned it that while some things change and people might think they are evolving the truth is people don't really change." She said with a slightly sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:45 pm

"You're right..." Chel raised her look at the ceiling "People can change their lifestyle, technology... but in the end nothing really change in the person..." she sighed "You must have met a lot of unpleasant people..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Charlotte sighed thinking about the life she had led. "Oh yes I have meet some unpleasant people in my time. But I've also meet the good. I have seen empires rise and fall, wars won and lost. I've seem greed, and depravity run rampant, but I've also seen some of the greatest acts of kindness and love ever witnessed on this earth. The human race is like the largest diamond ever, so many facets, imperfections, and impurities but still so beautiful and worth so much. " she sighed.

(Since it's Saturday and we are having to move rooms I figure we should rap up this thread in a post or two. Maybe have gas pump in to knock them out?)
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:49 pm

(( You are right Smile I almost forgot! XD gas is perfect! Very Happy ))

Chel smiled "That's beautiful, how you compared them to diamonds..." it was such an emotional metaphor; Charlotte did saw a lot of things during her lifetime! She smiled again turning her head to the wall, as she wanted to see Charlotte in the face, but a noise coming from the room made her turn again.
From a spot of the room there was some sort of gas coming out, making her feel strange. "What..." she said before falling on the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6   Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did we get a new room? • OPEN TTW with room 4/6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next