The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 Empty
PostSubject: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Anita tapped her fingers on the wall behind her, sighing a bit in aggravation. Making cobwebs on the floors and walls were becoming less and less fun that it had been in the beginning. Her hands and eyes were practically screaming for a simple book. Oh how she missed her small book shop where she simply drowned herself in stories and knowledge. It was driving her completely crazy to know that there were probably other supernaturals in this place. She was intrigued with the idea of observing and conversing with them.

As she was tapping her fingers along the wall, Anita noticed how the sound echoed. It sounded like the wall was thin. "Hmm...I wonder." She murmured to herself, before clearing her throat. "Is anyone on the other side of this bloody wall?!" she shouted out, knocking on the wall a few times with her fist.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm

After his anger outburst, Gaston had calmed down and decided to wait and see what was going to happen, and he was convinced it shouldn't take very long.

He had been sitting on the floor, legs up his chest, arms crossed on his knees and his head resting on his arms, when the sound of a female voice came from downstairs. He didn't know whether it was part of the 'tortures' he had been promised to or just a lost soul locked up like him but he answered anyway, determined to find out more about his new condition.

Gaston took a breath and answered with a clear, yet weary, voice: "I don't know for the walls but I can tell you there is someone up. The question is, why do you want to know?".
His deep voice resonated around the walls, making the cell looking even more gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Anita smiled in delight at hearing another voice answering her on the other side of the wall. She was ecstatic to hear a new voice. Her wish for a book was thrown out the window for now.

She took a few seconds to calm her excitement before saying, "I wanted to see if it was true that there were others in this place. Also...the boredom was driving me crazy."  It was true. But at least she knew that she had neighbors, which pleased her very much.

Dozens of questions ran through her mind that she wanted to ask the male. What was he. His name. Did he know why they were here. But she kept this to herself and decided to wait for the right time to ask these questions.

(OOC: Forgot to manually have the topic watched xD)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:39 pm

The tone of the woman seemed kind and honest, very different from the crazy blond attitude. But maybe it was just a trick and she belonged to the 'ennemy' 's (whoever this 'ennemy' could be) side.

Though, he had nothing else to do, since his roomate was still playing the carpet, so he answered anyway. "Well, looks like there are. I'm not sure it will help releasing your boredom though."

[OOC: np! ;D]
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Anita chuckled softly, shaking her head slightly a bit. "My boredom's already subsiding though. It's nice to get to talk to someone new." she explained in a pleasant tone.

She slid down the wall to sit down on the ground, leaning her head against the wall. She was trying to contain herself from bombarding the male with multiple questions. She didn't want to scare away her neighbor.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Gaston let out a short sighted scoffed laugh at the situation. Talking to someone knew, he? Well anyone would have probably been better for her to talk to than him.

"Unfortunatly for you, I'm affraid you didn't get the most delightful neighbor, lady."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Anita slightly pouted at this, rolling her eyes at his statement. "Well you haven't disappointed me. So you're still a delightful neighbor." She pointed out in a clear tone, as she fiddled slightly with her fingers.

"I'm Anita by the way." She stated, when he referred to her as lady.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:39 pm

"That is because you don't know yet who your neighbor is exactly." Gaston precised with a cold tone, frowning.

That was right, he was a demon. A demon ready to kill anyone and anything as long as he had been asked to. He had tried to be someone else once, but he learnt his lesson.

He burried his head in his arms when she mentioned her name, not wanting to answer. Whoever she was, she would be safer if she stayed away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Anita breathe out heavily in annoyance, frowning a bit at the male's cold tone. "Then how about you let me get to know you then, sir?" She suggested in a stern, direct tone.

All that she wanted was to have a conversation. She waited for him to say something when she said her name, but received no response. "Ignoring me...will only make me want to talk to you more."
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Gaston sighted, running his hand through his hair. "You never give up, do, you?" he asked. "Alright, I'm Gaston."

[OOC: Sorry, I'm going to sleep now... at 3 am that's better!!! ;P See you tomorrow! X3]
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Anita smirked as the male reluctantly gave in, her eyes glittered with amusement. "It's not really in my nature." she chuckled, tapping her knee slightly with her nails.

"Finally. Nice to meet you, Gaston." She beamed in an honest tone,

(OOC: Aww Nights!)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:19 am

'In my nature'. Those words resonated in Gaston's mind. Was the woman he was talking to human? Or was she some light being as he supposed the blond from the tv was? Or maybe something different? An inch of curiosity infiltrated him, but he soon brushed it away. He had no intention to kill anyone here but the crazy blond without being ordered otherwise, so he didn't need to know about this sweet Anita.

Rolling his eyes when he heard her polite and enthusiatic greeting, Gaston answered: "I wouldn't say 'nice' if I were you. I am not the 'nice guy imprisoned here by mistake' type of man."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:40 am

Anita giggled softly at this in amusement. "Oh? Sorry to burst your bubble. But I believe both the innocent and guilty are imprisoned here." Anita explained, her eyes traveling to where she believed her roommate was at. The mermaid female was a perfect example of an innocent.

She paused for a moment before glancing at the wall behind her. "The only reason to why we're here is because of what we are." she stated in a bland tone.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:49 am

'Both the innocent and guilty are imprisoned here', that he had figured out from the way Anita had convered with him until now.

Her next statement though finally piqued his interest: "What 'we' are? So what are you sweet Anita?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:58 am

Anita smiled a bit when she finally got the male's attention. "I'm an arachne. What about you, stubborn Gaston?" Anita teased back in a curious tone. The questions were now being asked, which brightened Anita's mood more. Took some self-constraint, but she was getting somewhere with this neighbor.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:37 am

Gaston pulled his head backward and let it rest on the wall behind him while thinking. An arachne? the demon had met very few of that spicie but he knew fire could kill them... Looked like the poor girl definitly didn't end up with the best neighbor of all...

Gaston couldn't help but let out a light smile when Anita called him 'stubborn'. This hadn't happen in so many decades. "Well, I am a Phoenix sweetheart, I guess you that makes you really unlucky, doesn't it?" he answered, insisting on 'really'.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:52 am

Anita whistled at bit in surprise, her voice void of any hint of the terrified emotion that most arachne's would have right now. "Perhaps I am unlucky, but what of it?" Anita tapped the wall lightly with her fist, with a delighted smile.

"If you were to get somehow mad at me, I'll be protected by this wall. But I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen," Anita pointed out, giggling a bit to herself. A phoniex. How wonderful. Absolutely the name of the supernatural practically screamed death to her arachne instincts. She had thought fire was beautiful when she was little, but it burned too much for her.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:38 am

This woman was interesting for sure. She didn't seem particulary frightened to here he could kill her in a snap of his fingers and was more interested with him being a rare being....

"I hope for both of us. I'm not really in the mood of killing anyone but this crazy blond from the TV. Though, who knows what can happen in this damned place.... I guess this light being didn't call it 'little hell' for nothing. Maybe it is going to be like in this french play called "Huis Clos", where it is said 'L'enfer c'est les autres', 'Hell is others' ".
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:39 am

Anita glanced to where the t.v. seemingly was, tilting her head a bit. "Hm, I wonder...Perhaps it might actually be like that." she commented in a perplexed tone, smiling a bit at the male's knowing of the play "Huis Clos".

She chuckled a bit at Gaston's desire to kill the blonde that had been on the TV. She didn't have any qualm to kill the woman..even though she was a captive. She was actually getting more conversations here and knowledge than she did at her bookshop.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:00 pm

The more Gaston was talking to Anita, the more confused and intrigued by her he became. "When I listen to you, I have the impression that, somehow, you don't seem to fear torture or death." he stated, his confusion being perceptible in his tone. He couldn't help but voicing it out.

He was used to play the role of Death for other beings and, every single times he had killed, he had felt this survival instinc that all living creature possessed overpowering his victims and, deep down every single one of their eyes, he had seen the fear of dying. Yet, this woman...
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Anita tapped her chin slightly as she thought about his statement for a bit. For some reason she really didn't think much of the torture and death in this place. All she cared about was meeting new people and observing them. Perhaps Anita knew that her death would be here so she would make the best at conversing with the others trapped in the place. She hadn't conversed much before she got here due to a few reasons. Making up for lost valuable time, she guessed.

"Perhaps I don't fear the torture and death. But that doesn't mean I'm going without a fight." She glanced down at the floor with furrowed eyebrows. Maybe the lost souls that she had fed on were making her think and act this way.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:28 pm

"I can't say wether not fearing it is foolishness or wisdom but I agree with you on the fighting part." honestly answered Gaston, his tone getting colder and an icy smile grewing on his lips while he prononced the second part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm

"How about we call it neither then? I'm not willing to die, so I will fight." Anita teased with a light smile. She wrinkled her nose as she heard his tone get colder, feeling slightly chilled by that.

"You know that icy tone of yours doesn't match your fiery self." She pointed out in a chiding tone
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Gaston didn't really heard Anita's tease. His demonic instinct had reapeared when he had evocated a fight with his jailers, the thrill of a bloodshed running through his mind, the sound of screams....

He froze at the arachne's chid and snapped back into reality, his eyes widened. He couldn't answer. It was like he had been gotten to pipe down, though he had no idea why her words had have this effect on him.

A few minutes of silence followed, a silence he used to figure out (in vain) why those words had touched him. Reluctant to break this silence, he finally added: "Anita...?"

Last edited by *Gaston on Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Anita raised an eyebrow at the minutes of silence that followed after her chiding comment. She fiddle slightly with her fingers nervously before she brought one hand to knock on the wall. But hearing her name called out, had frozen her action. Anita brought the one hand back down quickly onto her lap.

"Yes? You went from cold tone to silent in the matter of seconds. Did something happen?" Anita asked out in a curious tone Anita had felt somewhat concerned for her new acquaintance.

(OOC: May I squee?!  Cool )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next