The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

(OOC: By the way, was that a pic or a gif? If it was a gif, I know a way to make it work now Very Happy)

Anita rolled her eyes a bit if that was true. "Like angels are any better. They just watch humans pray to live, and die without their prayers answered." She muttered bitterly, wrinkling her noses at the people who believed in the angels being holy and answering their prayers. It was complete bullshit.

She liked this conversation so far. At first, it didn't seem like he wanted at all to continue Anita's conversation. But he caved in finally, and Anita was glad that he did too.
Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 Tumblr_ma1ryyrEBY1rg3wvqo2_250
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 am

(OOC: It's just a pic, don't worry, but thanks for asking!!! <33 I couldn't find a gif that would be good enough for Gaston's facial expression of the moment... <<")

Gaston smirked darkly at Anita's remark. He completely agreeded with her on that point... although "Some of them have done even worse..." he confirmed, remembering a few things he had seen angels do in the past. "Though, I doubt I should be the one to judge what's good or bad." he added.

Gaston was sort of enjoying talking to the arachne. And that meant something, since he usually didn't 'enjoy' talking at all. He knew there was a probability that she was working for the angels but, nontheless, she was a rather pleasant person.

(OOC: What do we do? Since we've changed rooms I guess we won't be able to continue talking here, will we? I could post something showing that he's been taken by the angels to the 'Angel says', what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 am

(OOC: Just wanted to make sure <3 xDD)

Anita grimaced as the male had commented that the angel had done even worse. It seemed possible, especially due to the situation they were in. "Oh, well that's just fantastic to learn about," Anita muttered in a sarcastic tone, before sighing softly.

"I'm guessing that you're not exactly innocent?" Anita asked in a teasing tone, glancing behind her shoulder at the wall. It wasn't like she cared if he was bad or not. So far the only bad people that were on her list, were the angels and her mother.

(OOC: I'm not really sure xD That would work out nicely <3 I think the prisoners that were taken had been drugged or something.)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 am

(OOC: Then, here it comes... Gyaaa, I'm going to miss Anita/Gaston soooo much!!!! T__T)

Gaston gazed at the horizon when Anita made a sarcatsic comment, raising his eyebrows in abrobation. When she asked him about his 'innocence', he answered with a smirk: "Not exactly, no."

His smirked quickly disapeared when he heard a hiss noise. He stood up swiftly, trying to find out what was happening. "What the hell is that?" he growled.

The smell of a narcotic came to his nose. He covered his mouth in a hurry but it wasn't efficient enough and he quickly fell to the floor, unconcious, strangely hoping Anita would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm

(OOC: Me too!!! q^q)

Anita chuckled a bit as he answered. So he wasn't innocent, that didn't mind her at all. She wondered what he had done in his life. Probably murder. It was the first guilty thing that came to her mind.

She was about to ask something before hearing swift movement behind the wall, furrowing her eyebrows at hearing him growl something. Then she heard a loud thump then silence. "Gaston?" Anita murmured out questioning as she looked at the wall. When she received no answer, she chewed on her lip a bit in confusion. Whatever just happened to her wall mate, she hoped that he'd be okay.
Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 Tumblr_m85hlv34XA1ruqbic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3