The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*Gaston

*Gaston

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:28 pm

(OOC: Sorry but I'm not an native english speaker so I'm not sure to undrestand what you mean by 'May I squee'...  Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:31 pm

(OOC: It's okay Very Happy It's like a short cute word for scream or squeal cutely in excitement <3333)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:14 am

(OOC: OOOOOoooooh, I see now!!! Thanks a lot for the explantion!!! X3)

Gaston had created a small flame in his hand and was distractly playing with it. The thought of a similar discussion was starting to come back to his mind but he couldn't really put a finger on it. This was frustrating.

".... You should stay away from me. For your sake." he almost kindly finished, convinced that this wasn't the way his sentence was supposed to end when he had started it.

'For your sake'..... or was it for his, he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:13 am

Anita sighed a bit in annoyance at the slight warning directed at her. "I think that's very impossible. I don't really give up easily when I'm interested in something or someone. So you're out of luck." she stated in a sweet, sassy tone.

Then she knocked on the wall with a slight smile. "Besides if you're afraid of harming me then you might want to get that idea out of your brain. We got a wall between us, remember?"

(OOC: ;3 No problem!!)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:43 am

"You're persevering, I give you that. But walls cannot protect from everything and words are very dangerous weapons." Gaston answered on a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:57 am

"You try to burn me through this wall, the only consequences would be for you only." Anita pointed out, slightly smirking at his last words. "Words are only dangerous if they are used at the right time and way by the person." she added.

She raised an eyebrow at being called persevering. Anita had to be like that. Without that quality, she would've never found the answer to survive without killing unwilling humans. "Thanks for the compliment. That quality has been a help my whole life." she simply said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:43 am

[OOC:  Embarassed Soooorry I've been away for so long, I've been busy like hell lately...  Embarassed ]

"That is not what I meant. There are other ways for us to hurt each other, even unconsciously... and specially if, as I suppose so, we are being spied by the 'owners' of this lovely place." Gaston ironically answered.

"Well, I'd gladly trust you on that." he said. "And probably a source of trouble too, am I right?" he added with an extreemly light movement of the lips that could be considered as a smile for him.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:14 am

(OOC: That's okay!! <3)

Anita glanced over at the t.v., as the male pointed out about being spied on by their captors. "Hm, that seems possible. I wouldn't put it pass these angels." she commented in a low tone.

Anita's lip's slightly twitched into a light smirk at the male's later on words. "It had been a source of a trouble when I had been with my clan. But after leaving them, not much really. But it might in this place." she pointed out, having a feeling that the angels might not like her little quality like Anita did.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:39 am

"You think that blond is an angel?" Gaston asked. He had noticed that she was somehow a light being but an angel... "That's bad knews." he added on a serious tone.

Gaston whistled out of surprise. "You've been living on your own? I've never heard of an arachne leaving its clan before, and I've been around quite a long time."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:01 am

Anita sighed softly as she nodded her head a bit. "I can smell angelic magic surrounding this room." Anita explained, wrinkling her nose a bit at the smell of the magic. It was distasteful to smell such light magic due to the angels being their captors.

"My kind and I never did see eye to eye before. So I simply left. I did well for a long time, until recently." Anita scoffed a bit, slightly smiling a bit at the man's whistle of surprise. It hadn't been that much of a trouble. She mingled nicely with the humans as her cover among them had been a book shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:31 am

Gaston wasn't surprised to hear that Anita had smell angelic magic, knowing that she was an arachne. Though, having been taken by such lunatic creatures wasn't reassuring at all, thought Gaston, frowning.

"Until recently?" Gaston couldn't help noticing. It wasn't his style to be curious but this little arachne sure was something and, anyway, he had strictly nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:59 am

"Well if I hadn't been alone, then perhaps I wouldn't be here." Anita pointed out as she hummed softly under her breath. She tapped her fingers along the floor as she sat cross legged on the floor.

"Being kidnapped was quite unexpected." She added, wrinkling her nose a bit at the memory of that day. It had been quite rude to attack someone while they were feeding.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:24 pm

"Then why did you leave?" Gaston asked. He wasn't sure he understood why an arachne, who usually were the tribe type, would choose to live on her own.

"I'm not sure any of us saw it coming, that's for sure. Though, I could understand why an angel would choose to lock me in." he added.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Anita sighed softly, her fingers stopped tapping along the floor. "I hated how my kind fed on unwilling humans, even for fun sometimes." she scowled a bit, remembering calling out her parents on their misdeeds as a child.

"I didn't like the fact that I was forced to do the same at such a young age either." She added. Anita had searched for an answer that would help her with her feeding habits. Once she found it, Anita had left her family due to their refusal of her temporary cure.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:25 pm

"Well, don't you die if you don't feed on humans?" Gaston asked not seeing Anita's point yet.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:36 pm

"I've learned to survive by eating human food and feeding a bit on humans without killing them. Of course I started to notice that I was getting weak..." Her voice trailed off as she though of the memory of her first willing victim.

"To come find out, I felt better with draining the humans that wanted to die. I hadn't thought of feeding off of suicidal humans. It felt good to smell their happiness of know that they could see their dead loved ones." Anita wasn't sure if she should explain to the male on how she got willing victims to feed on. She just waited to see if he would ask out of curiosity.

(OOC: q^q I have to go to work now. x_x )
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:09 pm

(OOC:  affraid Good luck!!! XDDD)

Gaston sighted, thoughtful. "That's so different from what I am used to. Demons usually enjoy killing complete innocents while you respect life and only kill those who want to die." He would have admire her if an ache in his heart hadn't awakened. He couldn't remember why he was feeling that way but, somehow, Anita's words reminded him about something. Something painful. Something he couldn't put a finger on.

"Though, I don't really get how you manage to find your 'food'. Maybe in solidarity groups or things like that..." a bit out of curiosity but, most of all, to get his mind off this strange feeling of pain.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

(OOC: I'm back!! x_x ...Thanks to this roleplay...I so feel like shipping Gaston/Anita <3)

Anita smiled a bit at the male's understanding of her way of feeding. She felt grateful to be understood even though it had been by two different kinds of supernaturals than her.

She chuckled a bit as the male gave into his curiosity. "One of my talents as an Arachne is creating special webs. I had created webs, that radiated a mood that the suicidal humans were attracted to, and placed them around my bookshop that I owned. So my bookshop literally attracted the death wanting souls." Anita answered a light, low tone.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:15 am

(OOC: Welcome back!! ;3 Me too, they're so cute together!!! <33)

"A librarian?" Gaston commented, thinking it suited Anita. When she gave her further explanations about her powers, he sat up straight, being really interested. "Do you think you could create a web that could trap an angel?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:41 am

(OOC: Agreed! <333)

Anita nodded a bit. "Well bookshop keeper really. But a librarian is close though" She chuckled softly. Then Anita thought for a moment as he asked such a question about her special web powers. "Perhaps. I just got to not have those angels finding out though." Who knew. The angels were probably watching them right now discussing this.

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 Tumblr_miafnbxS911r36zdmo4_250
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:11 am

(OOC: ............. book shop keeper, OF COURSE! Sorry, the confusion comes from the fact that, in french, "Libraire" means "Bookshop keeper"...  Embarassed )

"Yes, right, language confusion". Gaston sort of apologied. That was the problem when you learnt many languages (and that only to spread your murders territory). "They probably took their precautions anyway." Gaston mumbled. Anita had a point, that was more clever to hide this fact from the angel.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

(OOC: That's alright <3 Anita doesn't mind one bit!! <333)

Anita giggled softly as the male apologized, shaking her head a bit. "That's quite alright." She had wanted to be a librarian in the first place, but she noticed the minor consequences. So Anita had stuck with the idea of being her own book shop keeper.

She looked around the room, wrinkling her nose at the t.v. and the angelic scent surrounding the room. "Pretty much so. I'm still a bit taken back by this strong angelic magic surrounding our rooms." These angels didn't seem like the typical angels for sure.
Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdjouc721T1rt1ent
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:54 am

"Angels.... they always act like they are the most virtuous creatures when they sure are the worst." Gaston said, clinching his fists. "I mean, everyone say that demons are creatures of hatred but the angels are actually the ones who hate everyone but their kind." he couldn't help but let out.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:01 am

Anita smirked a bit as she listened to Gaston's comments about angels. She leaned her head against the wall, breathing out softly. "I'm glad that I'm not the only who thinks that's true." Anita commented, agreeing with the male.

"I wonder what the heck had pushed them to make this place and kidnap us. There's got to be some ulterior motive other than hatred for supernaturals." she added, tapping the floor with her nails.

(OOC: Have to go to work in a few minutes :< Shall be back in 3 hours x.x)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:14 am

[OOC: See you soon then! ;3]

Gaston let his head rest on the wall behind him when he heard Anita's comment. He felt at ease with the little arachne, it had been such a long time since he had last felt this way with another living being. Too long for him to remember.

"Officially, it might be because of the fact that we killed humans: you, when you were younger, and I.... well, since I was born." Gaston supposed. "Though they may have something else in mind for us... or just some time to kill."

[img]Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 Gisb210[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11   Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighbors?! (Tag : room 11 prisoners) TTW * room 11
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next