The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Tulio slightly grinned a bit at this, nodding lightly in agreement. "Most of the humans I met were decent. There were just a few that grated my nerves to no ends." he commented in a frank tone, as he remembered the small town that he visited a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Phoebus chuckled to himself. "I hear that." He rolled his sleeves up, flexing and unflexing his arms. It's been a while since his last transformation, but he was beginning to be able to control it. Slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:20 am

"So how was Paris? I'm kind of guessing that the humans there...were a bit different than the ones I met in the human territory near my clan." Tulio asked in a curious tone. Their customs, manners...well way of life had to be a bit difference.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:58 am

Phoebus smiled at the memory. "Amazing. The people there are sort of insane yet controlled. Festivals every week, parties and shows." He had met so many people and learned about there's lives, watched them grow up.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:13 am

Tulio raised an eyebrow, tilting his head a bit. "Seems like life in Paris seems to live up to it's name if what you say is true." he grinned, remembering hearing from traveler's at the brothel's about the places that they had traveled from. Paris had been one of them.

This male seemed to have a better relationship with humans more than he did. After all Tulio had used his status as a Dark elf to do what he had wanted in that town. There had been times when he took it too far. The only consequence, when he took it too far, had been death. Of the other party of course.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:55 am

"Where did you stay in the human world? Anywhere special?" Paris was beautiful, but there were bound to be other places like it. Phoebus traveled most of his life, but most of it was a blur. Just a point in his past.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:48 pm

"In Spain. I lived...well I went back and forth to the forest and the small town that was nearest. Dark elves aren't really suppose to mingle with humans. But Tulio had did it anyway. First it had been for revenge but then he became delighted by the human territory and what it provided him.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:07 pm

"Spain was one place I never had the chance to visit. Must be beautiful." Phoebus smiled and cracked his knuckles. His father's clan roamed around there was well as other places, so it was an area he tried to avoid. Sure, they were close to his father, but then he came along and disgraced the whole pack. They probably hated him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"It was. Well the parts that I got to see was. I didn't get to see much of it though due to the rules of my clan." Tulio explained, rubbing his neck slightly. Most dark elf clans kept a tight leash on their clan members, not wanting elves like Tulio to extend their influence on other towns. There had been other elves like him that didn't seem to follow the rules. It was unfair to him, that they were banished, literally free from the clan's rules. His banishment lead to himself being held captive in this place.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:06 pm

"I take it you aren't a 'family' man huh? Too many rules." Phoebus chuckled to himself. That seemed to be the case of many people in here. Rebellion against the clans and families. Classic.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Tulio slightly smirked a bit at this question. "Not really. The only reason why I went against the rules, is even when I became one of their best warriors. I was still looked down upon. So I retaliated by going against the rules." Tulio explained, shrugging his shoulders. They thought he was a disgrace so how about proving them right then.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:51 am

Phoebus tapped his fingers against the hard ground. Tulio sounded a lot like him, at least in his actions. "That's why I'm here. I had a need for revenge and redemption, but now look where we are." He sighed and leaned his head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Tulio scoffed a bit as he glanced around the room with blank eyes. "Hn, unfair consequences I've got to say." he stated, grimacing a bit. He paused for a moment before tilting his head back against the wall. "Guess you didn't get your whole revenge?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

"Most of it I guess. There's never enough revenge to satisfy." In his case, that was true. Nothing could make up for the loss he experienced as a child and it drove him to such evil. Was there an end to it? Was that end to take place here?
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Tulio sighed softly, before nodding in agreement. "All I was doing...was simply rebelling against my clan. Pretty sure that our revenge is very different from each other." Tulio suggested, leaning his head slightly against the wall. Did he feel like that he got his revenge against his clan? Well not really. Certainly not when they had gotten him banished to this place.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Phoebus dragged his knuckles against the ground. "Yes, but revenge branches out from the same cause; betrayal." Every revenge story he'd heard of started with betrayal and then the extent of that revenge was based on the reaction. Maybe he was overreacting. Highly unlikely...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Tulio shrugged his shoulders a bit at the male's comment. "Betrayal, shame, disgraced," Tulio murmured under his breath in distaste, rubbing a bit at his temple. The other male had a point though. He wondered what the male did for his revenge. "By the way, still going to keep that other self of yours secret?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Phoebus raised an eyebrow at the question. Suppose it wouldn't be too bad to at least give him a hint...
"Just think of me as a time traveling werewolf. That should be enough for now."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the hint that he received from the male. His eyes glinted with curiosity as he remembered that there whispers of people that could time travel. Tulio chewed his lip as he tried to remember what they had called those beings. "I recall whispers among my clan about beings that could time travel. The names on the tip of my tongue!" he huffed a bit, as he tried to recall the name. Something close to time master?..."Oh! Timelord!" Tulio commented with a silly grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Phoebus faced the wall in surprise, even though he knew he could not see the elf. "Very good. I'm impressed." How odd was it that his roomate, a fellow werewolf didn't even know about the wars or even what a Timelord was, yet this elf somehow did. "My cellmate here had no clue what I was. Props to you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Tulio chuckled a bit, as he glanced at the wall behind him with an amused expression. "Dark elf clans do keep to themselves. But we do have outside sources that tell us of any news that need to be known." He explained, a bit envious of the dark elves that had special permission to travel around the world. If he had remembered correctly, the whispers of the time-lords had to deal with some war. Tulio couldn't quite remember the details. "Perhaps he's a lone wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:32 pm

"Suppose so. He said something about leaving as soon as he could. Must have been long enough to stay out of the loop. I haven't met anyone until now that had never heard of the legends." Phoebus smiled as he leaned against the wall once again. Maybe this elf knew more than he let on.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:06 pm

"Well guess that's probably a good thing since he didn't have to get involved with that war." Tulio commented, chewing his lip as he tried to remember a couple of memories of his clan talking about time lords and werewolves. He had tried to learn a a bit about that certain war, but the others had shut him out of the conversations. So he just had to eavesdrop most of the time.

It took him a second to put the puzzle together as he noticed that the male had said that he was a time traveling werewolf. This definitely had to be that c-....well man that his clan whispered about. They weren't too keen on the Timelord and werewolf war. "Impossible child." Tulio murmured in a questioning tone.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Phoebus let out a low chuckle. "Very good...very good."
It had been so long since he had hear someone call him "the impossible child." Of course, most people never got the chance once they figured out who he really was.
So the war really did reach out beyond the two clans. Fantastic.
"Once again, I am very impressed." He couldn't help but smile. It was so hard to hide his cocky side whenever his identity was brought up.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Tulio smirked a bit as he heard the male let out a low chuckle. He slightly rolled his eyes at hearing a tint of cockiness in the man's tone. "You can learn ever so much from eavesdropping. My clan wasn't really a fan of yours." Tulio commented in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next