The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:59 pm

"I don't think anyone really was." Phoebus couldn't help but continue smiling. Even though he hated being cocky, it was in his blood. He couldn't help it.
"Even my own flesh and blood shunned me." He frowned slightly before flexing his right fist. It was a pain in the ass trying to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:04 am

"I was a fan. I loved seeing my clan that ticked off about a person," Tulio laughed a bit, grinning wickedly. His clan were a bunch a gossipy brats, really. "Don't see much wrong with being a mix between a time lord and werewolf. I think it's pretty neat." he added, titling his head a bit at the wall in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:11 am

Phoebus laughed. "A mix of two of some of the most powerful races in the world tends to give the wrong impression." He crossed his arms and frowned. "Although it is fun to piss people off sometimes."
It truly was. Some people straight up deserved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3