The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1: Angel Says

Go down 
+6
Facilier Schrat
Sara
Tulio Drannor
Dimitri Stark
Anita Radcliffe
Holli Would
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event #1: Angel Says Empty
PostSubject: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Six couples have been chosen to participate in this game, this topic will take place in the Basement.  Those six couples chosen will wake up to objects that can be used to kill/injure supernatural creatures :DAs a warning, two people will die in this game, to allow two new rpers to enter.  If one of your characters die, don't worry you can always re-audition with another character.  If you have more then one character in the rp, your chances of one of them dying is higher then someone who only has one character.  This is so it can be fair, the people chosen to die will be chosen randomly, so please don't take offence if one of them dies <3 Now onto the game:
--
Our Victims-
Pocahontas
Thrax

Odette
Tulio

Esmeralda
Cale

Periwinkle
Gaston

Alice
Faciliar

Sara
Dimitri

--
With each couple now chosen, they will wake up with a collar around their necks bound with angel magic which will cut off power use for this game.  Everyone will be at their weakest during this game, when the angel comes into the room and orders one of the people in the group coupling to injure their partner they will have to go through with it.  Failure to do will result in immediate termination, of course there will be a warning at the beginning of the game Wink<33333 This game will start on Monday the 26th, please let me know if this will work out before then.  I know Chels will be gone so we'll wait on having Thrax and Poca until she gets back XDDD
Also the two people currently in the Basement will be put in room five during the game.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:49 pm

*-* I'm so freaking terrified!!!! D: D; Tulio and Odette...o.o Oh my xD

What time will the event be posted that day? I live in Georgia which has Eastern standard time :oand I got work at 9am to 1pm *-*
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I live in MDT, Utah to be exact XDDD I'll start it as soon as I wake up which could be in late morning/afternoon for me <33333
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:05 pm

:O Two hours before me <333 Hopefully I get to reply to it before going to work <3 If not, it's going to be on my mind until I get home! Very Happy

4 hours at subway should go by fast *u* By the way, will the lights be on in the basement?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:06 pm

I giggled at Tulio and Odette X3 Ack, both my babies are in this gaaaame ouo
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:33 pm

(that's how I was xD) Than you went .__. when you noticed it's a death game 8D And that either tulio and odette have to hurt each other q^q
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Nooooot the best way to get trust established ouo
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Yep xD This is going to be scary and heartbreaking at the same time *^*
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:58 pm

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...... x-x
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:20 pm

I wish I could comfort you all X'D but just know that I am just as clueless as the rest of you on who will be chosen until Monday. I'll draw the names then just as a heads up <333333
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:07 pm

eeeepy ouo and at least it's just the luck of the draw instead of you picking X'D
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:55 pm

I have a feeling people would hate me if I picked the names XDDD plus that just seems cruel XDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:08 pm

it does. soooo random draw it is! 8D lol
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Will the two people know about their death beforehand? Or when it's time for their death's in the game..the angel makes the order? :0
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:41 am

Sara and Dimi???? 8D (oh dear another vampire for my girl..... who she'll obviously find attractive x'D)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:11 am

@Tulio when I draw the names, I'll let the two people drawn know and we'll plot out their deaths...that sounds gruesome XDD
@Sara Pffft XDDD she would huh? XDD
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:18 am

@Holli o>o Heheh a bit 8D You'll be drawing there names Monday right? xD
@Sara xDDD She has good taste!!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:59 am

*lets out sigh of relief* Oh, thank goodness! I was scared it would be when it happened ouo X'D never had a character die in a rp before soooo didn't know how it would be done X'D
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:09 am

Me neither *.* I love the intense mystery to who will die!! o3o
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 am

Alice and Facilier? xDD I have to admit I was soooo excited when I heard about this game, brings back so many memories xD Never expected to be a part of it though :O And with Alice?! xD The girl who probably hates him the most of everyone in here (and probably on the outside too)? xDDDDDD Oh gawd, Faci is not looking good for this game... xDDD (Still, I can't wait *-*)
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Oh dear, this will be scary, Alice will definitely be scared of Faciliar after this XD Though I don't think she hates Faciliar just yet, unless they've already met and something led her not to like him? XD
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:39 pm

I thought we planned for Facilier to be Alice's "monster in the closet"? xDD But maybe she doesn't know it's him? I mean, it's possible she hasn't seen him since he only attacks at night while his victims are asleep xD
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm

ohhh I thought you meant later in the roleplay XD but ohhh I do like that idea  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Ohh, haha xD Well, whichever you like Smile I think it could be fun to let them have history when they meet at the game though xDD If you think that would be good xD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:50 pm

I have work on Monday too! D: I can be here Monday night though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1: Angel Says   Event #1: Angel Says I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #1: Angel Says
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next