The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1- Angel Says

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event #1- Angel Says Empty
PostSubject: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:34 am

(All right I'm excited to start our first Event Very Happy I'll let a few people reply to this before the Angel starts giving the rules and so on ;D)
The lights flickered on in the basment revealing an array of weapons lying on a table and lined up against the wall in pairs were the players. So far all the players were unconscious but when they were all awake, they would play a nice little game. The one in charge was Jessica, she sat on a chair in the middle of the room with a shining blade in her hand as she waited for everyone to wake up. She seemed slightly bored but her stance suggested otherwise. "I suggest you all wake up now." She said after a moment as she twirled the blade in her hand.
(Also reminder, they are all wearing collars that are made with strong angel magic. No supernatural powers here Wink Oh and if you haven't already, please check your inboxes for each character you have to make sure your charrie is safe or not. If not respond to my pm and keep it a secret Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net

Event #1- Angel Says
Page 1 of 1