The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1- Angel Says

Go down 
+10
Pocahontas
Esmeralda*
Alice Sinclair
Cale Tucker
Facilier Schrat
Sara
Odette Lannister
Tulio Drannor
Dimitri Stark
Holli Would
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event #1- Angel Says Empty
PostSubject: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:34 am

(All right I'm excited to start our first Event Very Happy I'll let a few people reply to this before the Angel starts giving the rules and so on ;D)
The lights flickered on in the basment revealing an array of weapons lying on a table and lined up against the wall in pairs were the players. So far all the players were unconscious but when they were all awake, they would play a nice little game. The one in charge was Jessica, she sat on a chair in the middle of the room with a shining blade in her hand as she waited for everyone to wake up. She seemed slightly bored but her stance suggested otherwise. "I suggest you all wake up now." She said after a moment as she twirled the blade in her hand.
(Also reminder, they are all wearing collars that are made with strong angel magic. No supernatural powers here Wink Oh and if you haven't already, please check your inboxes for each character you have to make sure your charrie is safe or not. If not respond to my pm and keep it a secret Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:41 am

Dimitri groaned when he heard a familiar voice reach his ears. Well, this won't be awkward... He thought, sarcastcally, as he opened his eyes and looked at Jessica. He froze when he saw the table with weapons, before he groaned again. "Please don't tell me this is some type of "session"?" He grumbled as he sat up. He glanced at the unconscious people around him "Oh, goodie... a group session..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:49 am

Tulio groaned softly as he soon awoke, blinking his eyes open quickly at the sounds of a familiar voice and strange voice. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of the table with weapons then turned his gaze to the woman sitting in the chair. Tulio gritted his teeth a bit when he saw her calmly sitting in the chair, holding a blade in her hand. He soon noticed that he wasn't the only one in this room with the angel. This had to be the other angel sister.

"What the heck is going on? And 'session'?" Tulio questioned as he glanced over at the other awoken male, who's voice seemed familiar. He thought for a second before remembering that voice belonging to that vampire wall mate.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:58 am

Odette could feel the headache start to develop. She held in a groan as she woke fully up, she opened her violet eyes and looked around, surprised by all the people and by the woman who was sitting in a chair, looking kind of bored. She tensed at the sight of the blade in her hands. Her gaze went to the two men that were talking, they looked to be the only conscious ones, other than herself. She sat up slowly and moved silenlty more towards the wall behind her. She didn't know what was going on, but she wanted to make sure she had an eye on everyone there.

{aaaand, with that, I go sleep now X'D Night!!!}
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:04 am

"Nooooo..... I told you my tail is sensitive~" Sara purred in her sleep, sighing happily as she turned over. Her tail, wich was currently wiggling happily suddenly tensed up as she inhaled deeply, and suddenly she sat up staright as her eyes shot wide open. She gasped as she took in the redheaded angel, pointign accusingly at her. "You!" she exclaimed, before slowly lowering her arm. "...are not that blond bimbo," she finished, before shrinking her shoulders as she took in the blade she was holding. Sighing, she looked around the new room she found herself in. She winked at a blonde woman who moved closer towards the wall, and then turned her head towards the other two who had woken up. Two, very attractive males. Sara blinked and the bit her lip, not noticing how her tail wiggled slightly as she appreciated the sight.
When was the last time I had intercourse again? she thought to herself with huff, mentally smacking herself. Get a gripp, this shit is looking qute serious here! Even while thinking this, she gave them both a wink as well.
She cleared her throut before focusing back on the angel in charge. "Uh, excuuuuuse me your highness? Feel like telling us today what the fuck's going on?" she asked in a fake cheerful voice.
at the same time, she concerned herself with where Ariel might be at the moment.

Event #1- Angel Says Tumblr_m59cnaa6BZ1r61mbt
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:28 am

Facilier lifted his head off the floor and sat up quietly. Almost immediatly he tensed, viewing the room and all the people contained in it. This didn't look like it could possibly end well. His suspicion of that was so strong that seeing the redhead with the blade almost did nothing to scare him further.
He touched the cold device around his neck, wondering what it did and if it posed a threat to his life. A cold sweat was developing on his brow, and as he rose up off the floor he looked around the room in an almost panicky manner. He could easily tell that these weren't humans. One of them even had a tail!
His inexperience with other supernatural creatures could pose as a weakness in this place. Who knew what they were capable? And who knew which ones knew anything about alps? He was frightened now. Not only of the redhead, not only of the blade, but of everyone and everything. Humans were cruel enough, but the tales he'd heard of supernatural creatures... he just hoped they weren't all true.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:21 am

Tulio noticed the blonde woman that had awoken beside him, raising an eyebrow a bit at the woman's innocence that she definitely didn't hide. She was incredibly beautiful, he really had a soft spot for her kind. They had been pretty rare at the brothel that he went in to. Tulio glanced away from her, wanting to give her enough time to absorb the situation she was. Just like Tulio was still doing.

His eyes traveled around the room before spotting the lovely brunette, his eyes glittered with interest at the sight of her tail. His interest definitely increased as he heard the brunette calling the blonde angel a 'blonde bimbo'. Tulio flashed her his usual smirk when she winked at both him and the vampire. Another person caught his gaze, Tulio watched another male awake now who looked a bit frightened as he saw the others in the room. He looked more afraid of the people in the room than the woman sitting in the chair with the blade. Well that's strange..
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:41 am

Facilier shifted his gaze as he felt like he was being watched. He wondered if the man was confused and frightened as he was, but if he was he didn't look like it. The casual way he scanned the room made him look almost comfortable in this environment. Facilier thought he could even see a flash of a smile at the corner of the man's lips.
Realizing he was probably being watched because of his panicky demeanor Facilier tried to calm himself a little, not wanting to look like easy pray in a place like this. He looked away once he realized he'd also been staring back at the other man, and decided instead to keep his attention on the female in the center of the room. What was she going to do?
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:18 am

Cale growled as he regained consciousness. He looked around seeing a number of people including his roommate strapped down. He yanked on his bonds trying to free himself. He had heard plenty about about these crazy angles and their love of tormenting their victims. He did his best to calm himself as he waited for something to begin happening.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:48 am

Alice slowly woke up, she felt tired but that was nothing compared to the worry she felt upon looking at the woman in front of her. She held a blade in one hand and was glaring at all of them. She shrank back against the wall, becoming aware of the collar on her neck. "Ok I am officially freaked out now." She said under her breath. Her eyes moved over to the man who was by her side and her eyes narrowed. "You!?" She snap-hissed as she recoiled away from him as far as she could. "Of all the- what the hell is going on here?" She demanded in a harsh whisper.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:03 am

Facilier's eyes snapped towards the close sound and his eyes locked with a little girl. He had never liked children. Being able to view their dreams Facilier knew far well that children were not as innocent as other people seemed to believe. He had never encountered more greedy, selfish, cruel creatures than children. This one in particular though made him frown. He hadn't noticed her earlier because of her height.
He could remember her dreams vividly, they danced in his head. Facilier had the power to create a nightmare based on the individual person's worst imaginable scenario, but that was the problem. Most people weren't that imaginative. This one had seen so much, though... it was no wonder he had come back for her time and time again. Even once too many. He hated being caught in the middle of an alpdruck, something that happened extremely rarely, but this one had done it. Perhaps he had pushed her nightmare too far and enjoyed it too long to get away before she woke.
"We got bigger problems," he snarled at her. She seemed braver before him now that what she had been the last time she saw him, but then again, at that time he had been standing by her bed, leaning over her. He still didn't know if she had ever found out what he was, or if she just thought he was a pedophile.

[OOC: I know we didn't get a lot of time to plot things, so here's what I thought happened between them xD If you had a different idea though, just let me know and I can change it Smile]
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:13 am

(ooc- no this is perfect Wink I really like it XD)
Alice glared at him, clearly not liking that they were going to be paired for the game. "Yeah I noticed!" She snapped as she folded her arms and looked away from him with her nose in the air. "Why I'm going to be stuck with you, I have no clue. You better not rape me, because if you did I would so kick your ass." She said firmly. She still remembered how she had awoken to see him looming over her bed. She had of course reacted as most startled young, female girls might have done. She screamed and had thrown a few knives at him as he made his escape. He hadn't been her target and so she hadn't been prepared for an attack from someone like him.
(Oh I like roleplaying them already Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:28 am

[OOC: Me too! I'm glad you like it Very Happy]

Okay, so she did think he was a pedophile. Not surprising, but it still made him cringe and though it rarely concerned him what others may think of him (at least he made himself believe it rarely concerned him), being marked a pedophile was a bit too much for him.
"I don't want your body," he muttered, almost ashamed in talking to a child. He supposed his hand on her that night hadn't helped convince her that wasn't the case. Speaking to her was weird. She had clung to his memory as a bad night, a... thing of which caused him pain and dread. He hadn't considered her to be a person per se. He had never imagined speaking to her, or that she might have a personality. It all seemed a bit odd to him, but here they were, probably with people staring at them, arguing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:37 am

(yeah this will be fun XD)
Alice snorted, "Right and that's why I woke up to you looming over my bed." She said as she turned to look back at him. She could still remember having a terrible nightmare and then waking up to see him standing there in the shadows. She wasn't someone who scared easily but for some reason upon seeing him, she had screamed bloody murder and had acted irrationally. "If you weren't going to rape me, then why the hell were you there?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:01 am

He had a feeling she wasn't going to like him any better if he told her the truth, and he wasn't about to reveal his species to everyone around. Instead he put his hand to his tarnkappe and felt the power in it. It reminded him of what he was and what he must always be.
"Either you shut up or I tell everyone here what you are and what it is you do. I have a feeling not everyone will take kindly to that," he snarled at her under his breath. She was drawing too much attention. It hadn't been hard to understand what she did from her dreams. After all, dreams were only a mixture of past, present and fantasy. Facilier had become quite good at sorting those out.
Looking around he wondered how many of these creatures were vampires. He didn't want to cause the girl harm, even though he didn't like her, but if she exposed him he'd be glad to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:28 am

Dimitri raised a brow at the brunette woman next to him that sent him a wink. He gave a charming smile back and felt an old urge in his chest. He mentally groaned. How long has it been since he had sex? Too long, obviously.

He looked over to the guy who had woken up after him. "Yeah, a "session", aka, torture time." He growled out, his  urge being pushed back in his mind for now. He watched as a child and a grown man faught, causing more anger to rise within him. He looked at Jessica with a glare. He couldn't believe that she captured a child. Children were innocent...

He took note of what the man in the argument said about revealing what the little girl was. He raised an eyebrow. Was she a vampire? That could explain why she was there.

Last edited by Dimitri Stark on Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:42 am

Odette noticed the wink from the brunette woman and looked at her a little surprised. Why was she winking at her? She noticed the looks she was giving the two men near them and saw her wink at them also. Ohh... She thought, finally getting it. She bit her bottom lip when looked at the man next to her, noticing the raised eyebrow. From the look he was giving her, she couldn't stop the light blush. She was grateful when he turned his gaze away from her. She noticed the blonde girl and looked at her with wide eyes. A child? They kidnapped a child?! She thought, her eyes narrowing slightly.

She listened as the girl and the dark man argued. What she is? So, she's not human either... She thought, silenlty wondering what the child could be. Her head was pounding, making her wounder if that was the cause of her senses being dulled. She looked over at the man with the pony tail again and noticed something around his neck. "...You have something on your neck..." She said, softly.

Her eyes turned sharply to the man that said torture time. "What?!" She asked, startled, feeling fear rise up in her, she glanced at the red head that continued to watch them, the blade in her hand looking a lot more threatening now...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows at the male's answer to his question about this situation. A torture time? So these angels were really some sadistic creatures. "You got to be kidding me," he mumbled under his breath, before glancing over at the man and child arguing with each other. Well those those two seemed to know each other by the pieces of the conversation that Tulio had caught onto. Didn't seemed to be a a good relationship either between the two. He watched the two bicker with each other before hearing a soft voice next to him. He glanced behind his shoulder at the blonde woman that radiated innocence from the look of her.

Tulio's hand went up to his throat, startled a bit at feeling the collar around his neck. He could sense the angelic magic that the collar contained, and was actually grateful to be such a weak dark magic user. If he hadn't been, then the collar would've stung him harshly. His gaze darted to the blonde, grimacing a bit at seeing the same collar on her neck. "Looks like I'm not the only one," Tulio pointed out, gesturing to her collar.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Odette's eyes went wide once more when the ponytailed man said he wasn't the only one with something on his neck. She let out a small growl when she felt the metal. If she really focused, she could smell the magic coming off of the collar. Well, that explained why her senses had been dulled down...

"Great... like I didn't already feel like a dog." She grumbled, mostly thinking out loud. Her first instinct was to start tugging on the collar, but she had a feeling that would just backfire. She moved her hand away from her neck, deciding she didn't want to risk her instincts taking over.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Sara carefully toched the metal around her neck, clearly feeling the strong magic oozing out from it. Well, it's not like she could do much to start with. She let out another heavy sigh, leaning back against the cold wall. She cast a glance at the little fight between a small girl and a man, who she found herself staring at a little longer than she needed to. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something about him....
She shaked her head, tearing her eyes away before her brain would hurt of thinking to much. Her eyes feel on the young girl once more. These angels sure ain't the stereotypical ones, she mused to herself. Sara was worried alright, already imagen all the terrible things that might happen during once the 'torture game' began, but she couldn't brign herself to start panicing. It's not like that would help her out of this.
Instead, she went back on focusing on taking in the attractive men's apperances (and the girl's was't that bad either actually), that amde her forget her fears for the moment at least.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:24 pm

"Psychotic angels." he muttered under his breath as he cast a glare at the red head in the chair. Then turned his attention back to the blonde. Tulio raised an eyebrow at the female's comment about like she didn't already feel like a dog. That seemed to be a hint to what she was, but he rather not guess. It would just be his luck if he got it wrong and somehow insulted the girl.

He fiddled slightly with the collar, sighed heavily a bit in annoyance. "The angelic magic is such a lovely touch," he sarcastically praised the red headed angel, before leaning his back against the wall. He cast a gaze along the others that had awoken. So far there was a child arguing with a some male, a lovely brunette and blonde, most likely the vampire that Tulio had talked through the wall, and his cell mate.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

(Sorry for the wait I went to a breakfast with my family XDDD)
Jessica smiled at those who were awake, "Well now that most of you are awake, we can get down to business." She sad with her lips curling into a smile. "You have all been brought here due to your...tainted status." She said with a sneer before she swung the blade out and brought the tip against the young girl's throat. "So we are going to play a game, I'm sure you have heard of the regular human's version." She said with a mocking smile. "We'll be calling it, Angel Says...play the game well enough and you live...if not you die. So we'll start with you, Mr. Drannor why don't you take that silver knife on the table and stab Miss. Lannister." She said indicating Odette as she lowered the sword from Alice's neck, but only slightly. "Failure to cooperate and I'll get creative with all the things I can do to you." She said with a vicious smile.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Odette glanced at the ponytailed man next to her at his comment about the angels. He wasn't kidding... Her eyes turned to the redheaded angel, before scoffing softly at her saying they had a tainted status. You're no real angel of God, that's for sure. She thought, before tensing as she grabbed the young girl and held the blade to her neck.

Angel Says? Like Simon Says... She remembered that game as a kid and how she played it with her brother and friends...

Her eyes widen at the command that the woman gave. She didn't know who this Drannor was, but that didn't make her feel better. She instinctively pushed herself further into the wall, fear showing in her violet blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Alice was about to retort but stopped when the red headed woman started talking again and then she held the sword against her neck. She froze, all her earlier bravado came crashing down as she realized that she could die here. Her bottom lip trembled as she fought back a cry and she avoided giving the woman the satisfaction of seeing tears There was no way, she would be crying in front of her-she refused to show her any weakness. Her eyes widened as the red head threatened the blonde woman, "Leave her alone!" She said as strongly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Facilier could tell that despite his attempts at keeping his voice down, several had heard him. He almost felt guilty for outing her a little, but that feeling was quickly pushed aside as things escalated.
Facilier feared for the girl, though he didn't like her. She didn't deserve this, and if she were to die... he didn't know how he'd handle watching that. He had seen people die time and time again, in the most gruesome manners imaginable... but only in peoples' dreams. He had never witnessed true horror the way he was now. Perhaps a part of him had thought he'd be prepared for a moment like this, but he truly wasn't.
He didn't even know the names, so he didn't know what was about to happen, but he could feel the eerie chill of cold fear spreading throughout the room. Even though he wasn't part of this horror yet... who knew when his turn would come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #1- Angel Says
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next