The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1- Angel Says

Go down 
+10
Pocahontas
Esmeralda*
Alice Sinclair
Cale Tucker
Facilier Schrat
Sara
Odette Lannister
Tulio Drannor
Dimitri Stark
Holli Would
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

He felt someone hooked their arms around his and started to pull him away. His fangs were out and he couldn't control his thrashes against the person. The moment Sara's green eyes turned to his, he felt his heart was struck. Her eyes were starting to dull and he didn't noticed he started to thrash harder.

"No! SARA! SARA! DAMNIT! NO!" He shouted, not paying attention to how his vision was blurring with unshed tears. He hardly even knew the girl, but he couldn't help it. When women died, he mourned and he almost felt they were like kindred spirits or something. He didn't want her to die, she didn't deserve to die!

He choked when it registered that she wasn't moving anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

(OOC: Q^Q Nuuu Sara!! qwq Now Tulio and Sara won't have fun telling stories about their adventures in the human world. )
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:20 pm

(geez you guys are making me feel sadder than I already am<3333 and yeah... Sara and Tulio would've been great bff's... -sigh- x'D )

Well wasn't that entertaining, Thrax thought unamused to himself as he watched the scene unfold, debating whether to call the now dead Huldra very brave or incredible stupid. She was probably both. The moment she had decided it would be a good idea to defy the angel, she had know what was comming to her. Guess she wanted to live by her own rules to very end. She got her wish it would seem.
His yellow eyes focused on the vampire who was trashing around wildly, the guy who was trying to hold him back obviously having a hard time with him due to the injury on his leg.. He let out a tired sigh as he removed his arm from Pocahontas and stood up, rubbing his right shoulder as he casually walked over to the two males. He stopped inches infront of the vampire, and with a bored look put his hand over his face and held him still. "If you get killed now, that girl's death would really end up being for nothing," he stated in a cold, stern voice. "So calm down, unless you want to give the rest of us here, including yourself, more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:20 pm

The moment the Huldra had stood up and decided she needed to brave, Pocahontas immediately closed her eyes and sighed. If only the whole situation was different, if it was Pocahontas would've given her applause. But because the situation was what it, she found it incredibly stupid. She then opened her eyes when the angel said one last thing before killing the poor girl. The death was brutal, but the girl was being stupid. You never defy the person who holds you life literally in their hands. Pocahontas then proceeded to watch as the man who was next to the Huldra started to lose it. She was going to let out a sigh, but heard Thrax had sighed before her, making her look at him as he moved away from her to the two males. For once they both had the same idea..

Pocahontas sighed as well as she got up from the floor, flapping her wings before closing them as she proceeded to walk to where Thrax went. When she heard what he said, she was surprised yet again.. For once, once they were thinking the same thing. But would she let him know that? Nope. She walked next to him and stared at the vampire before gently taking Thrax's hand and removing it from the vampire. "You can't let your blood lust control you, Dimitri.  And like Thrax here said, you really wanna get us in more trouble? We already have two dead, I don't think we need any more. So how about you take a dee[ breath and tell yourself you're not hungry, count to ten and calm down." Pocahontas said as she held her head high as she looked at the man. Not bothering to talk to the male behind him, due to she knew he knew what to do, and what not to do.. But still, she made sure to look at them both.

It was just this vampire she was worried about.

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 Tumblr_mtn71lryNF1r78fh8o3_250
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Just as Jessica was about to punish Pocahontas for getting out of line, the door opened.  Holli walked in and smiled at them all, her eyes landing on Dimitri with a cool look in her eyes.  "Hey sis...think I can borrow one of these vermin from you?" She asked as she slid an arm around Jessica's shoulder.  Jessica looked over at her and the two seemed to have a silent conversation before Jessica nodded reluctantly.  "Thanks Jes, knew I could count on you.  I must say, I love what you've done so far, I'm so proud of you." Holli said with a wink in her direction.  Moving away from Jessica, she pushed Pocahontas out of the way and stepped nimbly over Sara's dead body.  Crouching in front of Dimitri, she smiled at him almost fondly "I think its time you and I had another session." She said sweetly before she swung her fist at him and knocked him out.  She snapped her fingers and Dimitri's unconscious body lifted up in the air.  "I'll just take him off your hands sis." She said before blowing a kiss at her.  Glancing back at the others she gave them a mock sympathetic look, "You all play nice now." She said before she left the room with Dimitri.  As soon as she left, Jessica glared down at Pocahontas, "Get back into line." She said darkly, holding the sword at her.  "Now where was I?  Oh yes Miss. Periwinkle, was it?  That bullwhip on the table, Angel says to use it on Mr. Gaston." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:26 am

As Pocahontas removed his arm from the vampire's face, Thrax simply let her and stood back when she took over the little talk instead. He gave her a blank look, hiding the fact that he was slightly surprised that they thought the exact same thing. He would've smirked, but kept his poker face on in case that would piss her off again. And as much as he liked her angry too, the situtaion they were in now was really not the time.
He turned his head when the door opened, and narrowed hs eyes dangerously as he watched the other angel make her way towards them with no thought at all over the dead girl she stepped over. No respect for life whatsoever.
He caught Pocahontas as Holli pushed her away, having to hold back a growl but kept his expression blank nontheless. The moment Holli left with the unconscious Jessica watsed no time in shouting out more orders. His eye twitched. Why did it feel like he was beign ignored here, even when he was the first to 'step out of line'? He let out a humourless, dry chuckle.
He really wanted to tear off their wings in a bloody manner, and then force it down their throats.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:48 am

Tulio cringed a bit as he tried to hold back the vampire before his grip tightened around the vampire as he watched the red-skinned male walk over to them. He was slightly surprised at the male's actions and words, but he was still tense by the fact that he knew what the male was. Then his eyes widened when the woman that had been with the red-skinned male, had started her way over to them with the same intention as the male. He felt a bit calmer as the woman spoke and stared at both Tulio and Dimitri at the same time.

But all the tenseness and calmness that Tulio gained, had been replaced with a cold chill as the door opened to reveal the blonde angel. Just great. The damn ice queen was here as well. He watched her with tense, red golden eyes as she walked towards them. What he hadn't expect was for the blonde angel to punch the vampire out so easily. The act had surprised Tulio enough to loosen his grip on the male, his gaze watching as the angel lifted the male up with a snap of her fingers. Tulio cursed under his breath as he watched Holli leave with the vampire and heard another damn task given out by the red head that the vampire had called Jessica.

Tulio grimaced, hoping that the male vampire would be fine. Although the angel that had taken him, seemed a bit to coldly gleeful to take the vampire of her sister's hands.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:03 am

[OOC: I swear, throughout Sara's actions I was like: "Is she gonna die?! NO! D: - Oh phew, she's not dead... she's okay... Sara, NO! Oh... okay, good.. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! D:" I was so looking forward to RPing with her. She was such an amazing character :/ Guess that proves that the deaths really ARE random. But then again, I never doubted our host xDDD]

Facilier had finally gathered enough strength to leave the floor, standing up and watching the gruesome scenes around him. He had thought this to be bad to begin with, but with every passing moment the hell in here simply escalated. He made a note of how someone had said they would all be dead or dying soon. So what was the point in all of this? What did they do all this for if they would all end up the same in any case?
He looked away as the female with the tail died, blood splattering everywhere. He couldn't bear to watch it any longer. He just wanted it all to end. He almost wished he hadn't woken up. That he would just have slept through this, unconscious and happily unknowing of everything that would happen.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:58 am

[OOC: Well, who wouldn't find Pocahontas beautiful?!?!?! ;3 ....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why the lovely Sarah died.... My, the feels!!! T__T]

Gaston watched the green-eyed woman standing up against that Jessica, thinking that her bravery was finally turning to foolishness. He couldn't help but flinch when Jessica cut the other woman's throat. He was about to grab the vampire by the collar to stop the massacre when the male dragon beat him to it.

When the blond woman walked into the room, Gaston felt the rage overflowing him. He wanted to torch himself and burn the woman. But the collar prevented him to do so. Remembering he was powerless didn't tame his anger, he was about to attack her nontheless when he heard the red-haired woman mentioning his name.

He turned around and his eyes widened when he understood he was about to be tortured and, most of all, to torture the child. He frowed, his eyes riveted on Jessica's ones. He turned his head toward his future victim, his eyes still looking at the boxom woman, and said, with an authoritarian tone: "Hurry child. And no funny movements!"
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:16 am

Periwinkle frowned as she watched the defiant brunette dying on the floor in front of her, the only sad thought going through her mind was that if she was dead she wouldn't get to ask her what she was. Though from the look of her tail, she could only guess that she was some sort of animal, but that wasn't exactly interesting to her, at least not until she knew all the details.

Sisters? she thought as the blonde entered the room, whatever they are, they sure are beautiful. Periwinkle couldn't help but feel a little jealous as they stood side by side. Looking down at her own body, which she'd probably have for the rest of her seemingly short life, she couldn't help but sigh in frustration.

At the mention of her name she brought her attention back to the red head, 'bullwhip?' she repeated to herself as she walked over to the table and stared at the remaining objects. In her 5 years on this earth she'd never had to use anything other than her own powers to survive, so she had little idea of what a bullwhip looked like, let alone how to use it to hurt someone else.

Laughing nervously she turned back to Jessica, 'I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for..'
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:51 am

(Awwww Periwinkle is soo cuute *-* and guah I am sorry for all the suspense X'D I figured that keeping who dies and who lives much more intense for everyone <3)
Jessica sighed and then shook her head She moved towards the table and handed Periwinkle a scapel. "I think this is better suited for you. Now then Angel says to carve the words, Fired Up and Pathetic on his arm. It may take a few tries to cut deep enough, but I think the words are fitting." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:00 am

(OOC: That makes our reactions look more vivid!! ;DD Oooooh, I seriously don't know how I'll ever be able to make Gaston hurt such a cute little thing!! <33)

Gaston didn't turn his gaze from the angel during both the child intervention and Jessica's orders. He simply stretched out his arm. He had already tortured and been tortured, he knew the most important thing during a 'session' was the mental. For both the victim and the executioner.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:22 am

Thrax wrote:
As Pocahontas removed his arm from the vampire's face, Thrax simply let her and stood back when she took over the little talk instead. He gave her a blank look, hiding the fact that he was slightly surprised that they thought the exact same thing. He would've smirked, but kept his poker face on in case that would piss her off again. And as much as he liked her angry too, the situtaion they were in now was really not the time.
He turned his head when the door opened, and narrowed hs eyes dangerously as he watched the other angel make her way towards them with no thought at all over the dead girl she stepped over. No respect for life whatsoever.
He caught Pocahontas as Holli pushed her away, having to hold back a growl but kept his expression blank nontheless. The moment Holli left with the unconscious Jessica watsed no time in shouting out more orders. His eye twitched. Why did it feel like he was beign ignored here, even when he was the first to 'step out of line'? He let out a humourless, dry chuckle.
He really wanted to tear off their wings in a bloody manner, and then force it down their throats.

The moment another Angel had stepped in, talked to the other one, Pocahontas had immediately backed away from Dimitri a little. Trying to figure out what was going to happen. And when she was pushed out of the way, Pocahontas would've probably fallen but she was caught by Thrax. A little bit of her was thankful he caught her, if she had fallen she probably wouldn't have liked it. But when the angel suddenly took Dimitri and left, Pocahontas was kind of grateful? Now they wouldn't have to worry about that man drinking off of others. But that feeling immediately went away when a sword was pointed at her. Causing her eyes to immediately look at the angel in front of her. And when she spoke to her to get in line Pocahontas seemed confused. How was she not in line? Wasn't she trying to help? She was trying to calm down Dimitri so there wouldn't be anymore deaths.

But instead of fighting the Angel on it, she nodded, understanding that if she fought her on the subject she'd be dead. And she didn't want to die right now, or ever, so she would follow the rules. But when the attention was finally off of her, she let out a little sigh of relief, before realizing she was still in Thrax's arms. Causing her to immediately look over her shoulder and up at him. Before looking away from him. "Thanks." She said, referring to when she almost fell and embarrassed herself. For once he did something nice, and for once she was grateful. But before she could let the moment last, she moved away from him, flapped her wings and got control of her posture.

She then turned to the latest torture scene and watched in silence.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:27 am

(OOC: I'm glad you think so ;3 She's like a little baby, and no one can hurt little babies >.> <.< I was like everyone else, I thought Sara was going to make it D: They were a couple of good deaths though x3)

Periwinkle took the small knife in her hand and nodded at Jessica's words, 'I'll do my best!' she said with a determined look on her face, not wanting to disappoint the woman before her.

She flitted lightly over to the man who had stretched out his arm, assuming him to be the one she was to work on. As she stood in front of him she couldn't help but feel nervous, if she messed this up who knows what would happen to her. Just breathe.. she thought as she held onto the man's arm with one hand to keep herself steady and readjusted the scalpel with the other.
Taking a deep breath she pressed the sharp edge of the scalpel into his arm as hard as she could until she could see a small trickle of blood start to fall across his skin. She smiled to herself, not because she was enjoying hurting someone, but because she was eventually able to do it. Readjusting her grip slightly she moved the scalpel across his arm to form the first letter.

'F.. I.. R.. E..' she thought out loud as she finished each letter in turn. After what seemed like forever she was finished with the first two words. But before she moved onto the third she removed the scalpel from his arm and stretched out her own aching arms, not realising how much strength it had taken her to do something that could have easily been finished in a few minutes by some of these other creatures.

'Are you an elemental like me?' Periwinkle asked Gaston, having taken note of the word fire in the words she had carved messily into his arm, before returning the scalpel to his skin.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:00 pm

(Peri.... so cute and innocent gosh <3333 and ouch poor Gaston x'D)

Seems like 'humiliation' is is a thing for those featherbrains, Thrax kept thinking himself as he heard Jessica tell the small girl what to do. Maybe he would've laughed, if he had been in a better mood and the situation been slightly different. His eyes followed Periwinkle as she moved over to the male, who had already streached out his arm and waited for the girl to begin. It would seem this whole situation wasn't anything new to him, apparently he's already some experience with torture one way or another.
He hadn't really thought much about how Poca was still in his arms, and so thought nothing of it when she finally moved away to stand on her own. As he lowerd his arm lazly back to his sides, he heard her say something he' honestly never expected to hear.
"Thanks."
He blinked, and turned his head to look down at her face but to his amusment only sa her back turned towards him. Typical. He was defenetily gonna annoy her with this later, so for now he'd just smirked smugly at her back as she moved away from him. She was obviously embaressed, he already knew that. Wonder if she'd ever figure out how surpised and even content that simple word had made him.
Letting out a small snortm he turned his attention back to the current victims of the game, hearign the small girl saying somethign about being an 'elemental'. Not that hard to guess which elements they are then.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:21 pm

((OOC: I have no idea how to reply yet, but I would like Hannah to know that Johanna and I both aren't doing the plot we were talking to you about with Archangel. X'D We will do it another time, so don't worry about! :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 am

(ok as we need to switch rooms, I think I'll end the topic here so you can all go to your new rooms <3333 sorry for those who didn't get tortured but don't worry you'll have your chance soon <3)
As Periwinkle finished writing the name, Jessica pulled a gas mask over her face and then the room filled with gas.  One by one all the occupants fell asleep and then Jessica took the scapal from Periwnkle before she started moving them to their new rooms.  
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 am

(OOC:  affraid I'm very sorry everyone, I'm the one who kept you all waiting...  Embarassed  I really didn't have a minute for myself...  Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 am

(don't apologize hun <333333 we all get busy sometimes <33333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #1- Angel Says
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6