The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1- Angel Says

Go down 
+10
Pocahontas
Esmeralda*
Alice Sinclair
Cale Tucker
Facilier Schrat
Sara
Odette Lannister
Tulio Drannor
Dimitri Stark
Holli Would
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:10 pm

He rolled his eyes at the tainted status statement, scoffing a bit in annoyance. He froze as he watched the woman swing out her blade, having the tip a bit of a distance away from the young girl's neck. Tulio widened his eyes, gritting his teeth tightly. His eyes slightly turned a reddish gold in anger at what he was being forced to do. He was about to retort against the red headed angel before pausing at the sight of the blade near the young girl and the threat that had been made against him.

He glanced at the blonde woman as the angel referred to her as part of his task. He clenched his jaw before getting up slowly, walking over to the table. Tulio picked up the silver knife, before he twirled in his hand with a blank expression. His reddish golden eyes glanced over at the blonde woman, a flash of regret and sympathy appeared in his eyes, which turned into a pale blue. Tulio hesitantly walked over to the woman, stopping a short distance away from her. "Sorry about this Ms. Lannister. I really don't want to do this. But this situation..." he apologized, gripping the knife a bit tightly. Hopefully the stab wouldn't wound her so much.

(OOC: I took my nap at the wrong time O_O)

Last edited by Tulio Drannor on Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Esmeralda had been knocked out cold, only the sounds of familiar voices seemed to be enough for her to awaken. Was that Alice? The angel cautiously lifted herself from the floor, holding her head as she tried to get her baring. There was a room full of people, and an angel sitting in the middle. She recognized the redhead from years ago and kept quiet. Carefully she pushed herself up off the floor and touched the collar that was wrapped around her neck, she could feel the angel's magic pulsating through it, she wasn't sure what she had used it for but a collar made of angel's magic wasn't ever anything good.

She watched in horror as the command was made in the angel's game and she had to look away as the raven haired man went through with it, she didn't want to see this. Her attention instead turned to Alice and more importantly the sword at her through. Her heart dropped, what could she do? Right now they were at the mercy of a sadistic angel and if she tried to save Alice she would most likely be putting her into more danger. She remained quiet, keeping her eyes on the fellow inmates.

[ x-x; they made me stay longer after work! ]
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Oh enough already!" She snapped just as she moved the sword further down and dug it deep into Alice's shoulder making her cry out in pain.  She stared down at the blood barely staining the edge of the sword and smiled...it wasn't a kind smile but downright vicious. "Keep it up and I'll choose someone else to torture." She said, looking over at Tulio with a dark look. 
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:50 pm

((OOC: So I missed out on a lot of stuff! x-x Sorry if my post is lame, I just want to get this started. lol))

Pocahontas had woken up when she heard someone cry out in pain. She looked around her to see a lot of people staring at something with wide eyes, or glares, making her narrow her eyes in confusion. "What the hell is going on?" She asked herself before she started to get up, but before she could stand up properly, she had taken one step before tripping over something. Causing her to land on her knees, and making her wings stretch out before closing as she hissed in annoyance. Pocahontas then turned to see what she tripped on, only to have her eyes widened at who she saw.

"Thrax.." Pocahontas whispered out as the horrible feeling in her stomach came. The one that always came when Thrax would enter the room. She looked away as she cursed mentally, hating the fact she was in the same room as him. "This place just got even worse." She muttered before she stood up straight, trying to ignore Thrax. Once she got up to her feet she walked to whatever everyone was looking at, only to stop as she saw a red haired woman stabbing a young blonde girl. What the hell was going on here? Was this going to be a torture ceremony? Whatever it was, she didn't like it. But she was kind of wishing she had woken up sooner, maybe then she would be able to know what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Tulio winced at the sound of the girl crying out in pain as the angel dug the sword into the young girl's shoulder. "Dammit," Tulio cursed softly under his breath, before glancing quickly at the blonde woman. It seemed that he didn't have enough time to wait for the blonde woman to say anything. Tulio only hoped that she would understand to why he had to stab her quickly. His eyes searched over her body for a decent place to stab before kneeling down and stabbing Odette in her left shoulder quickly, before pulling the knife out carefully. She would bleed of course, but not too much. He hoped. Regret appeared in his eyes, before he turned to glare over his shoulder at the angel with his eyes the reddish golden color again. This angel was impatient and vicious.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Odette was in shock as the ponytailed man was apparently the one that had to stab her. She gripped the ground tightly as she stared at the sliver blade in his hand. She didn't notice anything else around her as a small whimper escaped her lips. Before she could really get herself to respond, the man stabbed her in the shoulder. She froze as the pain started to overwhelm her. When he pulled the knife out, smoke started coming from the wound, right before she grabbed her shoulder and doubled over in pain. A loud cry escaped her lips as unwanted tears started to fall. The silver knife had burned her shoulder and the pain wasn't subsiding.

{OOC: Sorry! was at a writing meeting! @_@}
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Dimitri cursed loudly at the blonde's screams in pain. "A werewolf..." He said, not believing he missed the fact that Jessica said the silver knife... "You never stated the point of all these. Whay? Is it an anti-trust exercise?" He growled out, as he turn back to Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Alice cried out as the woman actually stabbed her in the shoulder, "The fuck?!" She managed to say as she looked up at the woman with wide eyes. "The hell was that for?" She asked as she shakily moved one hand up to her bleeding shoulder. The torture hadn't started for her yet and already she had been injured. Whatever that blade was made out of, it definitely hurt, she hissed as she tried to focus on something besides the pain. Usually she was a fast healer but her powers weren't working and she had a feeling it was all because of the stupid collar.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Cale had been feeling his rage slowly building since he woke up, especially after he watched what they were doing with the woman and the child.  Warriors, real warriors did not victimize people woman and children.  His powers might not be working but he was still stronger then most and he could block pain from his mind like no other.  It was one thing that made him a great soldier.  He couldn't let this go on.

Cale sprang forward faster then any human could see and faster then most supernaturals could see.  He reached forward intent on ripping that bitches head off.  He let out a powerful roar as he attacked.

Last edited by Cale Tucker on Mon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Tulio jumped a bit startled as he heard the loud cry, turning his head in time to see smoke coming out of the female's wounded shoulder. His eyes widened at the smoke before narrowing at the silver knife in his hand. "A werewolf. Silver knife..." he murmured softly under his breath as he immediately dropped the knife in disgust. Tulio couldn't believe how he hadn't connected the dots. Tulio froze in his spot, not sure of what to do. It would seem like a stupid thing to try and console the woman due to it being him the one that had inflicted such pain upon the woman. "Sadistic an-!" Tulio stopped himself as he turned to glare at the angel. "I shouldn't even call you an angel. Not even deserving of the name." Tulio gritted through his teeth.

(OOC: That's okey! Poor Odette!! D:)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Jessica smirked at Tulio before hearing someone yell like...well like an extremely pissed someone and gave the man running towards her a look. She sighed and froze him in place just before he reached her, "Why is it that when you're mad you never use your head." She tsked out loud as she approached him calmly. "You know someone could get hurt if you kept that up so....I think I'll make a decision." She said before she shoved her hand forward and into his chest. It didn't take long before she calmly ripped out Cale's heart and held it up for him to see, "You see this is why you don't run foolishly at someone, you could get hurt." She said with a mocking smile before she dropped his heart on the ground. She flicked the blood off her fingers so that it landed on the ground, "Oops." She cooed down at him before she straightened and faced the remaining group. "So, Miss. Lannister, I do believe its your turn to inflict some pain on Mr. Drannor. What do you think?" She asked sweetly. "Angel says to take the gun on the table, there are instructions if you don't know how to use it. Take the gun and use it on Mr. Drannor." She said dismissively even as she gave Odette a warning look.
Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 Tumblr_mvadjumuou1qk0r9ao3_500
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Odette looked up, through her tears, as the ponytailed man got angry at the angel, after realizing she was a werewolf. She sat up, weakly, finally getting a little used to the pain. She turned her head sharply when she heard someone roar in attack. Her body tensed as the blonde man was suddenly frozen by the angel. She let out a startled gasp when the Angel took out the man's heart.

She felt her body tremble as the redhead turned her gaze to her. She felt her heart beat poundly in her chest as she glanced at the ponytailed man. She looked away, as she silently stood up, her hand still covering her shoulder. She walked over to the table and found the gun with the instructions. She licked her dry lips, before reading over them. when she was done, she picked up the gun. Her hand was trembling.

---

Dimitri stared wide eyed as Jessica took that man's heart out. He shook his head, no longer seeing the woman he fell for so many centuries ago. "Damn it, Jessica..." He said, softly, as she told the female werewolf what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Tulio blinked in surprise as he watched and heard his cell mate run towards the red angel. He had a horrible feeling about this action. And he was right. Tulio watched, his eyes widening at the sight of the angel freezing the male and ripping out his heart with such a calm expression. This woman..did not seem right at all. He couldn't even believe that she was an angel. The stories that he was led on to believe didn't involve angels ripping someone's heart out!

He grimaced deeply at the next task that the red head had asked of the blonde werewolf to do to him. This wasn't going to end well. Was it? Tulio watched the woman walk over to the table, her hand still covering her wound up. He gripped his hands tightly into fists as he stood there, waiting for the blonde to complete her task. At least the two were going to be even with their tasks of hurting one of another. Tulio gave her a weak, reassuring smile before keeping a cold gaze on the red headed angel.

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 Tumblr_m5akfeWMNd1rvy0pwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:57 pm

For one brief moment, a look of pain flashed across Jessica's face but she hid it well and looked down at the body with a distant look on her face. She didn't say anything for a few moments but she kept her face expressionless, "Miss. Lannister, your turn if you please." She said after a moment as she looked up at her.
Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 Tumblr_m95y9w7ZXL1r3wn4bo1_500
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:16 pm

{OOC: Ugh, I squealed at the gif.... I'm about to put Pirates on X'D}

Odette tensed when the woman called her name. She looked at the ponytailed man and walked over to him. She saw his reasurring smile and felt herself looking at him sadly. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled, before she shot him in the leg. She dropped the gun immediatly, as if it had burned her. She moved over to him and immediately ripped the bottom of her dress as best as she could, making a rag to put over the wound, to help stop the bleeding.

---

Dimitri froze when he caught the look of pain that flashed across her face. He closed his eyes, feeling himself want to go over to her and take her in his arms like he used to...

He opened his eyes to the gunshot, before smelling the blood. He moved himself far away the guy he thought had been his wallmate, not wanting to attack him or anyone. He knew his eyes were already red.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:36 pm

He blinked in surprise at the woman's apology before the gun went off. Tulio cried out in pain as he crumbled down to the ground as the blonde woman shot him in the leg. He grit his teeth tightly, cursing under his breath as he gripped the wound tightly. It strung like a bitch to him. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of blood seeping out of his wounds, noticing that his supposingly wall mate had moved himself away from Tulio. Good. He wasn't in the mood for his blood to be food for a vampire.

Tulio watched as the blonde woman moved over to him quickly, lifting his hand up as the female had made a rag out of a piece of her dress and placed it over his wound. "Thanks..." he mumbled, slightly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:51 pm

((OOC: Gosh damn this escalated quickly. Poor Poca, has no idea what the fudge is happening.))

Pocahontas' attention went straight to the male who suddenly roared as he went to attack the red haired female. Before watching her freeze the man before ripping his heart out, causing her blue eyes to widen as she held her breath. The way the woman had looked at the man and carelessly pulled out his hard with no sympathetic look at all rubbed her the wrong way. She would have to make sure not to make the same mistake as that man. At that instant she watched the woman turned her interest onto another blonde woman to shoot the guy with the ponytail. But the more she watched the whole scene, the more she felt out of the loop. The rules and explanation of what was going on were probably said when she was still knocked out, making her clueless on what was happening.

So when the woman shot the man in the leg, Pocahontas looked away at the others. Even though she was shocked, there was no way she was going to show it. She still had her pride to keep, but the fact that everyone looked so worried and helpless made her a bit scared for herself. But would she let that be known? No, never. Never would she let anyone know this. Now she was making herself a promise, to do whatever the red haired girl said to do, play the game. That was one way to keep herself safe. Though, it was a bit embarrassing, but as long as Thrax wasn't awake, she could do it. Or else he would be able to see right through her mask..

Don't wake up. Poca suddenly thought to herself.

((OOC: Thraxy, time to waaake up! 8D
Also I'm so out of the loop here! X'D))
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Everything seemed to go by in slow motion to Facilier, and yet he couldn't keep up with everything happening. Did a man just... die? Facilier felt dizzy, having to take a step back towards the wall for support. This was all going to end in everyone killing each other, he just knew it. And when would his turn come?
Somehow he felt like staying close to the wall, in the shadows, not making a sound was safer than attacking or complaining, or anything else that wasn't hiding. Hopefully, though not likely, the redhead might forget about him here...
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:06 am

(I feel so bad for Faciliar now XD)
Jessica's eyes roamed the group, "Hmm who should go next?" She asked no one in particular as she studied them each in turn. "Miss. Sinclair, I think you should go next. Angel says to bring that bucket of water over and to keep Mr. Schrat's head under for three minutes. I'll time you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:30 am

She nodded to him, focusing on his leg. "Hold this in place, please..." She said, waiting for him to put pressure on the rag. Once he did, she grabbed another part of her dress and ripped a longer rag. Her dress was originally down at her ankles was now just under her knees. She listened as the angel spoke of who should do what next. She took the rag away from his leg and began wrapping his leg. "Sorry, it's not sterile...." She said, softly, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:33 am

[OOC: Yeah right, you're loving this xD (so am I Wink)]

Facilier's eyes widened in horror as he stumbled and had to grab the wall for balance. A sheer panic ravaged him, and he looked around the room frightened, wondering who Sinclair was. He was about to die. This was his final moment on Earth, and he no longer cared about what the other people around him thought of him. They wouldn't ever get the chance to use it against him.
Another man might survive, but Facilier had spent his life avoiding waters. He didn't even know how not to get water up your nose. He would drown, no one would help, and he didn't blame them.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:35 am

(ok yeah I am XDD but that's my inner sadist for ya XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:37 am

(Ugh i really hate it these timezones.... making me miss out on so much.... >.< *sigh*)

As shit went down, Sara had for once just sat there in silence, taking all the horrible things that were happening in with wide eyes. But she hadn't move from her spot yet. No, she was still seated in the same little corner from she had woken up in, crosslegged and her tail moving back and forth from time to time. As the Jessica teared out the heart of the enraged man, she didn't turn her eyes away from the gruesome sight, just blinked a couple of times with a deep frown. Once the shock catch up with me, I'm gonna puke all over that bitch.

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:48 am

Being a dragon, once senses was quite oversensitive, even with whatever drug or magic these angels might've cast upon him. Thrax had been awake for a moment already, but with all that ruckus going on he ahd just decided to lay back and try get some more shut-eye. He had, of course, felt another familiar precense in the room as she woke up, and for just a second thanked whatever luck there was left for him that the angels hand't killed the other dragon off yet. But as panic staretd to fill the room however, he could only let out a deep sigh in frustration. His pride was still fucking hurt god dammit, he might never heal from that.
He finally opend his eyes with a low growl, and seeing as he was already in a seated position, he only ahd to look up to take in the scene before him. That redhead had said they were playing 'Angel says', already having killed one them off... His yellow eyes travelled around the room until they landed on his mate, locking his eyes with hers. For a moment he just stared without showing any sort of emotion, until finally giving Poca one of his typical smirks.
He better prepare himself for some pain here.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:51 am

(ooc Geez I missed a lot o-o)
Alice was stunned into silence when the man's heart was ripped out of his chest. She whimpered and avoided looking up at the woman, trying her best not to be sick on the floor. All she could see in her mind's eye was the man's heart being pulled out. She heard her last name being called out but didn't respond. She took a shuddering breath and stood up to grab the bucket from off the table. It was heavy but she was used to carrying weights like this. She could see Mr. Schrat was terrified, and she started to feel bad for the guy. She gave him a sympathetic look but put one hand on the back of his head. "You're a monster." She said quietly as she looked at the supposed angel across from her. She hated being forced to hurt someone else but she didn't want anyone to get killed because of her. It was only three minutes-she just hoped Mr. Schrat would be all right. She didn' like him but she wouldn't want anyone to go like this. "I'm sorry." She whispered before she shoved his head under water, tears filling her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #1- Angel Says
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next