The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #1- Angel Says

Go down 
+10
Pocahontas
Esmeralda*
Alice Sinclair
Cale Tucker
Facilier Schrat
Sara
Odette Lannister
Tulio Drannor
Dimitri Stark
Holli Would
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:57 am

Jessica's eyes hardened, "If you refuse...I may just do the same thing, or worse." She said matter of factly. "However if you don't do it, I will and I won't be gentle or nice about it." She said, her eyes moving to look back down at Dimitri with a blank look in her eyes. "So what's it going to be?" She asked cooly.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:40 am

Dimitri rolled his eyes, before sending a glare to Jessica. "Look," He started walking over to Sara, rolling up his sleeve. "Just give it to me. I've been given it before and I'll be fine." He stated, not saying the whole truth. Depending how much vervain was in there, he could be unable to move for days... and that was with a healthy diet of blood...

He didn't want her getting hurt or worse just because she didn't give him the shot.

----

Odette looked at the man with concern as he started to cough. She placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to be comforting. "That will pass, just rest and you'll be fine." She said, with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:40 am

Sara knew Dimitri was exaggerating (or just plain out lying) when he said he'll be fine. Obviously he wouldn't be. She teared her eyes aways from the corpse on the floor and turned to face Dimitri, the look she gave him clearly saying she wans't buying what he just said. She placed a slightly trembling hand on his shoulder as she took a deep breathe, mumbling out a soft apology as she injected him with whatever it was in the shot.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:04 am

Periwinkle turned her attention to the brunette pair in the middle of the room, shuffling closer to them to get a better look at what they were afraid of.
Is that poison? she thought, remembering how Jack always told her to be wary of poisonous plants and animals in the wild. But what poison would be able to kill.. whatever supernatural creature he was..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:11 am

Thrax wrote:
Thrax didn't bother hiding the pleasant smile as he litsend to her speak again. He really ahd made the right choice claiming her, she was never boring at all. Ok sure, at times her stubborn side could be a little annoying, but still fun nonetheless. "Only apologize when you mean it," he snickerd, regarding her wings. He had to admit, even while looking a little weird, he liekd this form of her too. Only made him slightly irriatated that he couldn't keep his wings whiel stuck the form he was in now.
As she mentioed their pride, he couldn't help but let a low growl, snarling as his eyes travelled back to the red angel. She was dman right about that, but he wasn't just gonna lay down and cry over it.
When she didn't move away this time (good girl) he just as casually as before, moved his arm around her midriff, not exactly holding her, but let it stay there as he kept his eyes glued to the current torture taking place.

When Thrax looked away and placed his arm around her midriff, Pocahontas immediately looked back at the scene. Trying to ignore him as best as possible. She really did not have patience with his games right now. The worse thing was, when they were back home she would be able to get away from him for a while. But here, here she had no where to run to get away from him. This was probably the one reason she didn't like it here. No where to get away from the man she hated. But before she could think any longer on the subject, she just sighed and focused on the torture that was going on.

She watched as a brown haired male told a woman how he was going to be fine. She looked at the syringe that held something in it, making her eyes narrow to try to see what it was. When she couldn't figure it out, she looked back at the male before looking back at the woman who, reluctantly, gave the man the shot. It was then she waited to see what would happen. Maybe she would figure out what the man was. She probably would have known if it wasn't for Thrax. But she continued to watch, waiting for what would happen to the man. Her blue eyes glued to the scene. But she couldn't help wonder: When would it be her turn?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:31 pm

He kept his face neutral when she gave him the look that said she didn't believe him. As long as she gave him the shot, then it didn't matter... He placed a hand over her trembling one, before hearing her soft apology. He took a deep breath before she injected the vervain into his arm. The moment the herb entered him, he doubled over in pain. He clinched his teeth as he grunted and groaned in pain, while falling over onto his side. His blood burned as the vervain moved through his system, burning his insides. If he needed air in the first place, he would have been gasping for it, trying to breathe,

He had thought he had gotten used to vervain, because, for awhile they hqd bern torturing him nonstop with it. Apparently there had been more time inbetween his last torture session than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Sara gasped, taking a step backwards in reflex as she helplessly watched Dimitri double over in pain. She winced as he fell over, throwing the syringe away harshly as if having been burned. "Holy shit," she brathd out, falling to her knees by his side, holding out her trembling hands as if wanting to hold him but lacking the courage. She bit her lip, casting Jessica another hateful glare and then carefully taking hold of Dimitri's hand, squeezing it and praying the pain he was going through would vanish soon.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Periwinkle gasped lightly as the man writhed in pain, 'I've never seen someone react to poison like this before,' she said to herself as she tiptoed closer, peering down at the man curiously.
When she saw the woman take his hand she walked over to the red head, who seemed to be the dominant one in the room, and knelt in front of her.

'What was that stuff she gave him?' she asked, 'does it affect him differently because he's.. well, what is he?' Even though part of her knew she shouldn't be talking to this woman, she wanted to know everything she could about the world, no matter how dangerous it might be.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Tulio gritted his teeth as the vampire doubled over in pain, he shot the angel a cold glare. The male had been tortured enough in this hell hole. Couldn't this angel just get over the grudge already? Five hundred years seemed e-...well way too much time to keep having such resentment. He knew that he was being hypocritical due to his resenting his clan's treatment of him. But this seemed too ridiculous to him.

A young female with silver white hair caught his attention as she tiptoed towards the vampire. Furrowing his eyebrows as he noticed the curiosity in the girl's expression and by what she had said. Then Tulio tensed as the girl walked over and knelt in front of the angel, asking questions. She was too curious for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Jessica was about to say something when suddenly one of the ice elementals approached her. Momentarily baffled, she stared down at the child in a mixture of confusion and despite. "That Miss. Periwinkle was vervain...a very toxic substance to a vampire." She said coldly as she regained her composure and looked down at her with an imperious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Odette turned away when the woman stuck the man with the shot. She clinched her eyes shut as she heard his groans of pain. She opened her eyes to find herself looking at the couple in the corner. A man with red skin and a woman with... blue scaled wings? She studied them for a moment, before feeling intimidated by the air that was coming off of them. They almost seemed like a royal couple, watching a show or something of entertainment. The woman looked indifferent, while the man was smug as he held the woman close to him... She felt too much power coming off of them that she had to look away...

She looked back at Tulio and caught where his gaze went as he watched as a young girl approach the angel. Her eyes were wide as the young girl asked the woman a few questions. The girl had been one of the last few that was still unconscious. 

When the angel answered the girl's question without repercussions, Odette felt herself relax, not having realized she had tensed up. When will this end? She thought, looking at the remaining people who had not had their "turn" yet... Her eyes still avoiding the dead body...

----

Dimitri didn't know how long he was scrunched up in pain, but when he suddenly felt a hand take his, his grip tightened around the hand. His grip on her hand was weak, because he was growing weaker. After another moment, he rolled onto his back and laid motionless. Only real sign that he was alive was from how he continued to grip Sara's hand.

His eyes opened slowly, but even that seemed painful and exhausting to him. He noticed the look she had on her face and did his best to smile at her, to let her know he was all right, but it looked more like a grimace of pain...
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:43 am

Sara just frowned sadly down at Dimitri, squeezing his hand tighter at as he tried and failed terribly to smile. She hung her head, brown hair covering her eyes as she sat there for a moment in silence and trying not to cry. Like hell she was gonna cry.... These angels (or whatever the fuck they were suppose to be) had already taken too much from her, and she was not going to give them the pleasure of seeing even a single tear from her. She bit her lip again, this time hard enough to break the delicate skin. If she was gonna die.... it'd be by her own rules.
"Hey, hey vampire boy," she said softly and leaned over him, without letting go of his hand and gently hitting his cheek to get him to focus on her. "You're way to hot for me to simply allow you die," she grinned. "And you seemed polite, that's a turn on for me," she added with a wink. The cocky expression she had as she said this slowly fell though, and was soon replaced with a serious and pleading look. She leaned down until her lips brushed his ear, and spoke only loud enough for him and no one else to hear. "I made a friend in this hell hole, an adorable newborn vampire who fears and can't control her bloodlust just yet. If you meet her... at least give her some advice on how to deal with herself 'kay?"
She leaned back up, giving him one last smile. "Tell Ariel I said 'Hi'." And with that she pushed herself up and away from him. Taking a deep breathe, she turned to face the red angel with a defiant glare, making sure she was standing in Jessica's way to look at Dimitri. "Hey Red," she spat, raising a hand and then all to casually giving Jessica the finger with a cocky smirk. "You need to get laid."

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 Tumblr_mk8hp46ax51rlsyrro1_500

Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:06 am

{OOC: Ack! Nooooooo! Sara! ;-;}

He focused on her when she hit his cheek lightly. As she spoke, he looked at her half confused and half amused. The pleading look on her face caused his eyes to widen. She wasn't...? As her word sunk in, he started to shake his head, when she stood up. "Sara, no-" He was cut off when he started to violently cough and dry heave some. The small motion of talking set his body ablaze once more. Damn it! Cursing mentally as he wouldn't be able to talk for a bit.

He weakly reached out, grabbing Sara's ankle. Damn it, don't! He wished he could stop her, he wanted to stop her so badly.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:25 am

Esmeralda sucked in short and uneasy breaths as she watched the chaos around her. There was no way that these people had done crimes that would justifiably allow these tortures. Her eyes moved to the raven haired woman and a dragon, it was clear that they knew each other. Would that make their experience here easier or more difficult?

[ sorry guys ><; sick as a dog over here, I've been lurking then rolling over to go back to sleep xx; ]
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:36 am

(Awww sweeite, I'm so sorry. Get better hun <3333)
Jessica looked away from Periwinkle to Sara with a dark look in her eyes. "Oh sweetie, I hardly think you're one to give out that kind of advice." She said mockingly. She stepped closer to her, "Look around you...pretty soon everyone here will be dead or dying. You honestly think I care about you or what anyone of you thinks?" She asked almost sweetly as she stared down at Sara. "No, so if I were you I'd shut that trap of yours and get back in line. " She said coldly as she casually slid the sword up and held the edge against Sara's throat.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:24 pm

'Ver..vain..' she muttered to herself slowly, but all she could think about was the fact that she was in a room with a real live vampire, 'this is so exciting!'
I've heard stories about them, but I've never actually seen one in person.. her train of thought was suddenly cut off by the harsh words of the brunette that was taking care of the vampire.

Periwinkle glanced between the two, listening to their argument. She giggled as the red head held a sharp object to the brunette's throat, 'other supernaturals are way cooler than I thought.'
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:09 pm

[OOC: sowwie Dimi<333 x'D And aww D: so sorry Ez, hope you get better soon hon<333]

Sara just forced herself to ingore Dimitri's words, and winched as she heard him cough violently.
"That wasn't an advice sweetie, but you're practically dripping of sexual frustration," Sara mocked right back, putting her hands on her hips. She almost took a step back when Jessica started to step closer, but stood her ground, her green eyes refusing to give in and look away from the angel.
She flinched slightly in surprise as she felt a hand weakly grab her by the ankle. She glanced over her shoulder, frowing down at Dimitri. With a gentle smile, she easily tugged herself free from his grip and stepped out of his reach. At least this way... I won't feel so alone.
She held herself from jerking back as the edge of the blade slid against her throat and inhaled deeply one last time. "You know... after hearing you talk so much, all of your threats starts sounding really pathetic," she said instead, her smirk growing wider in defiance. She didn't move an inch, at this point she was even to scared to breathe. But she didn't regrett her decision either way, and stood there proudly locking eyes with one of the responsible for taking her freedom away. If she survied this time, she'd only die locked up instead.... So this was really a better way for her to go out.
With a last flick of her tail she forced her feet to take a step closer, letting the blade tear at her skin and felt a thin trail of blood trail down her throat.
She grinned.
"I hate standing in lines."

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 Tumblr_lwh6qgSdw21qliaap

Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Tulio couldn't believe at what he was seeing and hearing as the lovely brunette from earlier, face the angel before giving her the finger. He quirked an eyebrow in amusement at her comment and action, which soon vanished away as the angel held the edge of her sword against the female's throat.

He waited for the brunette to step down to avoid getting in further trouble with the angel, but she just stood her ground. Tulio found that admiring, but in this situation, he feared the worse for the female. Tulio widened in eyes as the female take a step forward, watching as think blood trickled down her throat. "This is going to far! Step down," he murmured, glancing slightly down to the side, hoping that the female would do so.

Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 2982899069_1_11_wnRpxhyI
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Jessica tsked, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had a death wish." She commented dryly as she moved the sword to rest directly under her chin. "But I like a little challenge now and then, I'm just sad that died a little earlier then you were supposed too." She said absently before expertly swinging the sword just so and slicing Sara's neck open as easily as cutting through butter. She didn't even flinch when blood splattered across her face, she just watched with an absent look on her face as Sara's body collapsed to the ground.
Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_n5byt290ek1rpvldv
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:41 pm

"Sara, no! STOP!" He started to shout the moment she stepped away from his hand and moved closer to the blade. "Damnit! Jessica, DON'T! Jessica!" He shouted, his body rigid with anger and worry. He almost didn't notice the pain of the vervain anymore. He froze the moment Jessica swiped the sword and sliced Sara's neck open. Everything felt like it was in slow motion as Sara's body fell to the floor. His eyes were wide as he stared at her, before the scent of her blood registered to her. He could feel himself drawn to her... Just some of her blood would restore him and he could rip Jessica's heart out...

No! "DAMNIT, SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!" He shouted/growled out, feeling the hunger starting to take over.  He didn't want to eat her! She didn't deserve that!

----

Odette gasped in horror as the brunette stepped further towards the Angel. What was she thinking? Why would she do that? Another gasp escaped her mouth as the vampire shouted out at the Angel, apparently very familiar with her. Jessica...? She thought, before her hand went over her mouth as Jessica swiped her blade at the woman's neck. Odette turned away, not being able to stand the sight and the fact that the vampire kept shouting and crying out.

She jumped when he shouted for someone to hold him back. She peeked at him to see his eyes redder than ever. She shook a little as she watched, fear rooting her to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Tulio watched in horror, as the blade was swiped along the girl's neck and she fell down to the floor in a slumped position. His eyes lifted slowly up from the body to the angel, his horrified expression slowly turned into pure anger as Tulio noticed her absent gaze on the female's body.

His attention snapped away from the angel to his wall mate ,as soon as he heard the vampire's growl. The scent of blood filled his nose causing Tulio to pale, knowing the reason to why the vampire was going crazy. He remembered that the male had told him that he was never fed that much. Tulio cursed under his breath as he struggled up and towards the vampire. He didn't seem like the perfect candidate to hold back this vampire due to his leg. But the wound had stopped bleeding and Tulio had the strength to hold him back barely until he calmed down.

As soon as he got close to the vampire, Tulio hooked both of his arms under the vampire's arms and began to pull him away from the body, slowly but surely. He wondered if the angel knew that this would've caused the vampire more distress. Psychotic bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Time just seemed to have stopped. The moment Jessica had moved her arm Sara had simply closed her eyes, only for her to shot them wide open as her throat was cut open. She knew what would happend the second she had decided to talk back at her. She was stupid yes... But she was her own master til her last breathe, and Sara was content with that.
Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as she stareted to fall backwards, her body landing with a loud thud as she hit the cold floor. She didn't move, she couldn't even if she wanted to. She laid there immobile, choking on ehr own blood as she felt her life slowly drain away and her vision started to grow dark. Even when unable to be aware of her surroundings, she could still hear Dimitri scream somewhere in the background. Using her last bit of strenght, she willed her eyes to look towards the screams, locking her geen eyes with the blood coloured of Dimitri's. Ah... I really wouldn't have minded knowing this man better.... she thought sadly.
Everything turned black, and she stopped moving completley.
I had a good life.
Her breathing stopped.

Last edited by Sara on Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm

(SARRRAA!!! I'M SORRY!!!! *huggles her and cries into her shoulder* ARCHANGEL MADE JESS DO IT!)
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:09 pm

[OOC: Nuuuu don't cryyyy x'D *huggles* She's in a better place now! ....I hope 8'D ]
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

(She better be DX *huggles back* <3333333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1- Angel Says   Event #1- Angel Says - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #1- Angel Says
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next