The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 am

Holli bit her bottom lip as he moved his hand just slightly on her breast an squeezed the nipple. She sighed out and stared down at him with an eager look in her eye as she responded to his finger which was circling her now wet core. She shuddered as his finger suddenly plunged into her wet depths and let out a sudden cry. As his lips met hers yet again, she kissed him eagerly. She freed one hand to move towards the bulge in his pants. "Are you waiting for an invitation Mr. Stark?" She asked in a husky whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

A low chuckle escaped his lips. "They say you have to invite a vampire in..." He smirked, before he leaned forward, pulling off the restraints on his ankles. He quickly flipped them over to where she was now laying on the table. He kissed her hard as he undid his pants quickly. Before continuing, he quickly tore off her skirt and her panties. Licking his lips at the sight, he pulled his pants and underwear down and hovered over her for a moment.

A look of conflict flashed over his face for a moment, before it was quickly pushed aside. He leaned down and kissed her hard, before he plunged into her. A satisfied moan escaped his lips as he continued to kiss her. At first he was slow in his movements, as if relishing in the fact that he was in her vagina. A growl erupted from his lips, before he started thrusting hard in her.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:30 pm

(*fans self* phew is it hot in here or what? XD)
Holli allowed him to free himself, then again she was feeling quite heady and full of desire. As he moved her towards the table, she gasped. Her lips parting as he all but tore her panties and skirt off of her body. "Well in that case, consider yourself welcomed in." She said teasingly. She noticed his conflicted look and silently wondered at it seconds hefore he was kissing her yet again. Then at long last he finally entered her, a strangled moan left her lips as he kept the tempo slow and steady. The feeling of him pushing inside her was too great, it had been far too long since she had been able to enjoy sex. As he started entering her harder and faster, her hands slid up his body. She kissed him hungrily as she responded to him being inside her and his lips moving against her own.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:46 pm

The table shook as he pounded in her. He kissed her hard, before moving his lips along her jaw before going down to her neck. He nipped her neck, licking the stray blood that slipped down. Holding himself back from fulling drinking her, wanting to satisfy himself, Dimitri growled softly in her ear, pressing himself hard against her.

Then, he rolled them over, only to end up falling off the table. He kept his hold on her, as he landed on his back. He started guiding her hips to move against him, wanting her on top. He reached up with one hand and grabbed her breast, squeezing it hard. He pulled her down by her breast and captured her bottom lip with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Her whole body trembled in need as he started entering her hard and fast.  She gripped him tightly with her nails as his lips moved from her own to her shoulder.  She let out needy cries as he started nipping at the soft spot in her neck.  She shivered as his tongue licked off the stray blood that trailed down her neck.  The raw feeling of him pressing into her only made her even more excited, the feeling only growing more intense when he growled in her ear.  She wasn't prepared for them to tumble off the table but didn't have to worry about injury as he landed on his back.  The motion only serving to drive him in ever deeper, as she landed on top.  As he penetrated her even deeper, she let out a soft cry.  Her hands moved to brace herself on either side of him as he pulled on one breast with his hand.  She met his lips eagerly with her own as he raised his lips to meet her own in a fiery kiss.  She shifted and started moving against him, enjoying the feel of him buried inside her.  As she kissed him, she moved one hand to run down his chest which was becoming slick with sweat from their excertions.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 pm

His eyes opened, glowing brightly before he flipped them over. He slipped out of her as he kissed down her body. He wanted all of it to last; it had been too long and it needed to last for him...

As he came down further, he came to her vagina and growled as he saw how fully wet she was. He licked his lips before he covered her with his mouth. His tongue slipped around her, moving fast and hard against her clitoris. He started sucking on the skin as a growl came from his chest. He opened his mouth wide and sunk his fangs into her skin of the outer part of her womanhood. He moaned as her blood mixed with her juices as they entered his mouth.

Reaching his arms up, he grabbed her and pulled her closer to him as he drank and pleasured her at the same time. After getting some of his fill, he finally released her, blood covering his mouth. He licked his lips as he looked at Holli, before he leaned down, close to her ear. "Turn over." He growled out, an almost insane look in his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm

She shivered as he pulled out of her and then her eyes widened as he moved down towards her vaginal area.  Her whole body tensed though when his mouth completely covered her womanhood, she let out a little whimper as one hand moved to hold his head against that area.  Her head tilted back in ecstasy just before his fangs sank into her skin, a sudden scream left her throat at the pain from his fangs piercing such a sensitive area.  She was caught between pleasure and pain as he both licked her wet opening and drank from the holes he had given her, tiny screams erupted as she looked down at him.  He finally pulled away and she took a breath as he leaned down towards her ear, at his words she nodded.  Why not?" She asked dryly as she got up and turned around so that now her rear was facing him and she was looking at the ground.  She tilted her head to look back at him with her lips parted just slightly.

Last edited by Holli Would on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 pm

He wasted no time plunging back into her vagina. He let out a moan once he entered her, before he tightly grasped her hips and banged hard into her over and over again. Moving to lean against her back as his hips continued the motion, he grasped her breasts with both hands as he kissed and sucked on her shoulder. He kept moving hard against her, moans and heated breath leaving him as he did.

He opened his eyes a little and saw a blood pack in front of them. A greedy look came to his eyes as he reached for it. He poked a hole into the bag with his fang, before squeezing some of the blood onto Holli's back. He growled happily as he licked the blood off her back. The blood wasn't as good as hers, but it still made him feel good.

He slipped out of her again, only to stand up and grab her by the arm, pulling her up with him. He roughly pushed her back onto the table and got back on top of her. He entered again quickly, before spilling the blood onto her chest. He banged against her as he licked the blood off of her and sucked on her blood covered nipples. His fangs grazed her skin as he moved all over her, but not one broke the skin again.

Last edited by Dimitri Stark on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm

As he started entering her from behind she let out a little cry and looked over her shoulder to see him entering her over and over again. Her mouth fell open, the sight of him entering her only made her even more full of desire and want. She gave a gasp of pleasure as he moved closer against her and grabbed her breasts with both his hands. "Dimitri...oh shit." She hissed out as his lips landed on her shoulder, she was unable to keep from groaning in pure pleasure as he kept thrusting into her. She made a noise as she felt him pull away briefly and then her eyes widened when seconds later, she felt something wet hit her back. The smell of blood hit her nostrils and that was the only warning she had before she felt his tongue lavish her back. As she felt the blood get licked up by his tongue she let out a sudden moan and tilted her head back. She made a rude noise as he pulled out of her and then pushed her back onto the table. Sudden understanding hit her though when he started entering her from that angle again, only this time she saw him aim a blood bag at her chest. She made a face but allowed him to get it on her chest, the blood standing out against her creamy white skin. The smell filled the air as he bent down and started licking and sucking the blood off her breasts. He kept entering her harder and faster as he did so, making her gasp and scream as she responded to him inside her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 am

As she screamed, Dimitri moved harder and faster, enjoying the screams and cries. He licked all the blood he could get to, leaving his face and hands covered in blood from the bag. His lips moved back up to hers and he kissed her rough, his tongue infiltrating her mouth, not waiting for permission.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing her body closely to his, as he lifted her leg to wrap around his own waist. He lifted her off the table, still keeping himself inside of her, moving her to the bed. Blood and sweat filled the air as he pounded against her with her on the bed. He turned them over and let her ride him, enjoying the woman being on top.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 am

She watched him lick off all the blood and stared down at the blood covering his face and hands. However he was being careful not to bite her again, she had noticed. His head moved back up and she could suddenly taste the blood on his lips and tongue as he started moving them over towards the hospital bed. She allowed it as she held onto him with tight fingers, enjoying how he was buried inside her. He laid her down and then suddenly he was pounding into her again. The smell of blood and sweat intermingling in the air made her gasp. She stifled a sudden curse as he moved them, so now she was the one on top. A position she enjoyed being in, "Say you want to fuck me Dimitri." She cooed down at him as she rocked her hips against his own.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 am

He rolled his head back as he closed his eyes in pleasure when she rocked her hips against his. He moaned. "I wanna fuck you..." He got out, before looking at her through the slits of his eyes. "I wanna fuck you so hard... that it leaves a bruise." He moved his hands to her waist and moved her hard against him.

Wanting to see what she could do, he let her be in control. "I want... to do so many things to you..." He moved one of his hands up to her breasts and squeezed it. "I... I don't want to stop...." He licked his lips as he looked up at her.

"Do whatever the hell you want with me... Just keep on fucking me..." He gave her breast a good squeeze, before flicking at her nipple. He loved how he made it peek out.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:05 am

Holli laughed at the aroused look he was giving her. "Then you'll have your wish." She said as she rotated her hips just so. She moved his hands from her breasts to above his head while she bent down and started kissing and licking a trail down his chest. Her free hand slid up and gripped him by the hair roughly while she kept rotating her hips on top of him. "You like that?" She asked before she moved her lips to one of his nipples, he had enjoyed playing with hers....she wondered how he would react if she played with his. She flicked a glance up at him before capturing the tip between her lips, lightly sucking and playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 am

His head felt fuzzier than ever as she moved her hips again. He let out a tiny grunt when she removed his hands from her breasts, but he didn't protest. He smirked a little when she pinned his arms above his head, giving giving a little thrust of his hips. He laid his head back and closed his eyes as she started licking and kissing down his chest. The sensations were making his head buzz that he let out a hiss when she roughly gripped his hair. He chuckled a little, opening one eye to look at her. "I ain't complaining..." He smirked, before feeling his body tense up when her lips touched his nipple.

He let out a shaky groan when she started sucking and playing with his nipple with her mouth. He never experienced a woman playing with his nipples. He wasn't sure if he liked it or not, but the more she did it, the more he rocked his hips against hers.

Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 pm

She trailed her lips back up to meet his own before she released his hands so she could move her hands down to bury in his hair. Her body thrust against his eagerly as she kissed him hungrily, she was definitely enjoying herself now....who knew a vampire could have such stamina? She gave an eager moan as she felt his member hit a sensitive spot deep within her, she felt her nails dig into him as she responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2