The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tulio Drannor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Tulio Drannor Tulio_13
Name- Tulio Drannor

Age- 125 years old (Physical appearance: 25 years old)

Type- Dark Elf

Personality-  Quite seductive when it comes to his types of males and females. Also ill-tempered when looked down due to his weak magic, sarcastic, sadistic when harm comes to the ones who've earned it. Charismatic, blunt, disrespectful at times. Quite the troublemaker due to the chaos that he had brought upon the human territory closest to his clan's area. Doesn't show much sympathy towards the people who've been damaged due to his 'fun'. Just a male who just loves to have 'fun' his way.

Relationships- Only the short-term flings with both men and women at the brothel~

Tulio Drannor 80153_10

History- Tulio comes from one of the eldest, respected clan of dark elves, who are extremely exceptional in the dark arts. But unfortunately for Tulio, he was born a weak magic user which had been a rare event to have happened to this clan. Even the elf elders had wondered if Tulio's mother had strayed from her husband to a human. But of course that had been proven wrong. Along the years of Tulio's life in the clan, he had been looked down upon and ridiculed for weak magic. Even when he strived to and succeeded at being one of the clan's best warriors, Tulio still heard the whispers of shame and felt the glares of the other elves. It got even worse when he excelled at a certain magic, entrancement. Entrancement was frowned down upon by the clan, whom practically plastered it as shameful magic. Tulio had finally excelled in something that was magic, but he received backlash for it. In retaliation, Tulio had gone against the dark elf customs by setting foot upon human territory. Once he stepped onto the human territory, Tulio immediately used his status as dark elf to do what he wanted there. He abused his entrancement powers and warrior abilities. This brought shame onto his clan's name and the dark elf race. The dark elf clan had no choice, but to banish Tulio for his sins of thievery, murder, abusing of his entrancement powers, and of course his sexual tendencies at the local town brothels. Tulio knew this was coming sooner or later, but had prepared himself to take on the banishment and return to the human territory for good. But his clan had other means for him. The elder Elf chief had banished Tulio, but also handing him over to Holli Would, one of the angels from the Asylum.  

Special Talent-  Unlike most dark elves, Tulio is a weak magic user. But he is ultimately excellent at entrancement and weapon mastery. Also his eyes change different colors due to his mood.

Fears-: tulio is afraid that he'll never dwell in human territory ever again and to spend eternity in the Asylum.

Weaknesses-: Strong magic users, especially the light magic users. He's very vulnerable to them.

Last edited by Tulio Drannor on Sat May 24, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Oooh I like him Very Happy
Well.... i get the feelign Sara would like him (mostly since she's a flirt herself xD) and at the same time find him irritating <3 xD
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:10 pm

*teehee* <3

Thank you Very Happy

heheh, I got the feeling that he would like Sarah too >w< They have something in common...the human world interests them very much >3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

I think I'm going to like Tulio a lot XDD You told me what he might think of Dimi, but I wonder what he would think of Odette ouo I LOVE that he's a Dark Elf! That is soooo AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you very much!! <333 *Glances over at Tulio who winks at Odette* Ahem...I believe he's really gonna like her ;D

It was such a hard choice x-x I had three choices for him! Water spirit, Dhampir, or Dark Elf. I had to do a poll with a my friends xD Dark Elf immediately won xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:08 pm

You're welcome! 8D YAY! *sees Odette blush and turn away quickly* She'll probably learn to like him X'D

I have a loooove for Elves, I just don't want to use them because I'm actually writing a book with Elves in it ouo I don't want to confuse myself when I write <.< >.> XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:17 pm

*Tulio catches sight of the blush, smirks in a pleased way* Heheh, but of course ;3

ouo Don't let the elves confuse you! xD I tried so hard to write a book....but I only had roleplay on my mind or yaoi on my mind >////<

Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:11 am

XD Of course he's pleased... haha, this is going to be sooo much fuuuun! 8D *is way too excited... maybe... X'D*

I won't! I love my Elves in my story *clings to them* yeah, the book series I am working on has like 6-7 books in it ouo It's like my brain files things away X'D
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:33 am

Yes! Very much!!!! <333333 I've been waiting so long for such a good roleplay to come out finally! Very Happy

*Anita sneaks a peek at Dimitri* ;D

x_x 6-7 books?! My word!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:35 am

Saaaaaaaame X'D

Dimitri: *sees the peek from Anita* Well, hello, Miss Arachne. *gives charming smile*

Me: Don't be a flirt, Dimi...

Dimitri: What? I LIKE being a flirt.

Me: *rolls eyes*

X'D yeeeeeeah... what can I say? I have a loooooot planned X'D
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:48 am

ooooooh that's right! The human world, if/when they meet they'll something to talk about!! xD And oh, also forgot to add that I LOVE him as a dark elf *.*
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:44 am

Anita: *giggles softly at this* Hello Mr. Vampire~ *she teased*

Me: Welp..she has no objections against the flirt! *Grins in delight*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They'll be like, "oh! What did you do in the human world?!"

Tulio: *Smirks* Let's just say that I made a variety of friends at a few brothels~

Thankies! Alot of my friends chose him to be a dark elf xD Glad that I went with that poll 8D
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:07 am

xDDDDD They'll have no problem bonding then? Razz

Sara: *smirks too* We should totally hang if we ever get out of this alive~
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Yep! xDDD No problems!! That tail of hers....would look so adorable to Tulio xD

Tulio: *nods* But of course~
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Dimitri: *smile grows* Oooh, I like her. *gives Anita a wink*

Me: Oooof course you do...

Odette: ...How can you people be flirting at a time like this? o.o

Dimi: I've been without the company for too long. *shrugs* We could die tomorrow, so, live a little.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Anita: *winks back with a pleasant smile* A charming vampire at that~

Me: You're favorite kind, hm?

Anita *nods, slightly blushing*

Tulio: I agree with him~ We should live a bit before something happens~
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Dimitri: *takes her hand and kisses the back of it* I am glad that you find me to be charming.

Me: *rolls eyes* Big old flirt...

Odette: ...But... how can we when we have the air of death hanging over us???

Me: ... Odette... you've been worried your whole life... *pats back*
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Anita: *Giggles softly and brushes back a loose hair behind her ear, shyly* How could I not find you so charming?~ And handsome too.

Me: *squealing inside* Well we know those two will get along greatly xD

Tulio: *Tilts his head at Odette, giving her genuine smile* There are times when you just have to ignore the bad times. And have more of an optimistic view.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Dimitri: And how can I not find you to be beautiful? The descriptions the humans have of your kind are far from the truth.

Me: XDD Yes... I'm just afraid he'll be like that with all of the women ouo

Dimi: *glares and me and shushes me*

Me: ... see what I mean?

Odette: *bites her bottom lip, unsure, before she sighs* I've been running ever since I was sixteen... not wanting to be killed for what I am and not wanting others to find out... I never stay in one place long enough. I really have no time to ignore the bad...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Anita: *Smiles shyly at this* Why thank you~

Me: Understandable 8D There are so many lovely females and handsome males here >3

Tulio: *Rubs the back of his neck* Well we might be here for a long time. So there will be time to ignore the bad.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Dimitri: *smiles* My pleasure to speak the truth.

Me: XD Truuue lol!

Odette: *gives him a small smile* I hope you're right... just hope they put me somewhere on a full moon night so I don't kill my roommate.... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Anita: I hope to see you soon~ *She teased, winking at Dimitri*

Me: I really can't wait to see regular videos and crack videos about the roleplay Very Happy

Tulio: Don't worry, they said that they wouldn't let roommates hurt each other! *he claimed with a grin*
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

Dimitri: *winks* Oh, I'm sure you will.

Me: oooh, me too! 8D

Odette: *smiles a little more* Well, if they try to hurt me in return... that might put my roomie in more danger... buuut, who knows? Maybe they have something really planned out.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:30 am

Me: Oh, by the way Dimitri. I hope you never bite her...8D Her blood has consequences~

Anita: *Rolls eyes at my warning*

Tulio: Let's hope for the best, why don't we? *he said in a pleasant tone*
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:06 am

Dimitri: Ohh... Thanks for the warning. I was going to ask that next, actually. Though, I prefer Human blood anyways; helps me out the best in the long run. Wink

Me: pffft... XD

Odette: Yes, let's. Sooo, a dark elf? I didn't know they existed. I get the feeling I'll meet a lot of things here that I didn't know actually existed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tulio Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulio Drannor   Tulio Drannor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulio Drannor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next