The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good morning sunshine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

good morning sunshine Empty
PostSubject: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Cale sat up suddenly. He was instantly angry. His body started heating up. He knew that he was not where he was supposed to be. He looked around this room was dark and cold. He didn't like the cold. He stood up off the bed and began stalking around. There was a black haired man on the other bed.

He growled as he banged on the door trying to get out.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Tulio cringed at the sounds of banging that rung through his ears. He tried to ignore the sound and force himself back to rest, until memories of last night flooded his mind. Tulio sat up quickly, sighing in relief to move himself. The paralyzing spell, that the elder chief had cast on him, must have worn off when tulio had fallen asleep. He gritted his teeth in anger at the memories of betrayal and banishment before darting his gaze to the male banging on the door. This guy definitely didn't seem human at all.

"Don't think that's going to do anything..," Tulio commented out bluntly, as he stood up, glancing around the room with a mere frown.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Cale turned when someone spoke.  He breathed out through his nose and smoke flowed out like a chimney.  "It makes me feel better."  He said angrily.  "and if I can't beat whoever put me in here then I'll try to bust my way out."  He stalked away from the door feeling his skin start to bubble and split letting some of the heat from his body escape.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Tulio stepped back at the sight of the smoke flowing out of the other male's nose. "Yeah...keep telling yourself that." he stated with a small, forced smile. Tulio raised an eyebrow as he heard and watched the male's skin starting to bubble. He's never really seen another supernatural creature before, only elves and humans were the company Tulio was used to.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Cale sighed and rolled his neck calming himself. His skin calmed and smoothed out and his skin reconnected. He let out one more puff of smoke through his nose before plopping down on his bed laying down. He glanced over at the other man in his room. "I'm Cale." He told him. "And you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't worried about getting into a fight with this guy, he was one of the most powerful demons in hell he could take on just about anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Tulio watched with interest as the male soon calmed himself down. The temper was something to watch out for. But at least Tulio had been supposingly roomed with someone who was very attractive in his opinion. Tulio muttered something softly in elvish tongue as glanced away with a pleased look. "I'm Tulio." He wondered if the male was some warrior of some sort. Hsi appearance had screamed that to Tulio to moment he set eyes on the male.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Cale nodded at hearing the name. He took a breath in through his nose letting the scent of the room fill his nostrils. He wasn't the best at distinguishing scents of other beings but he could tell the difference between supernaturals and humans.

"So what are you exactly?" He asked curiously though not curiously enough to make him seem overly interested.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Tulio glanced back over at the male before sitting back down, cross-legged. "I'm a dark elf." He answered, the iris of his eyes slightly glowed a light green to prove it. He had to bite back from saying that he was a shitty magic user at that. It was a bad habit of his when he introduced himself sarcastically to people. He ignored the habit nagging at the back of his mind, and asked. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Cale watched the guy as his eyes shifted colors. "I'm half fire demon half demon worrier." He said simply. He looked around the room critically. "Do you know where we are?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Or how we go her for that matter?" He asked, irritation leaking out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Well his assumption was right about the male being a warrior. Tulio slightly grimaced as the male asked him the question. "I believe my elder chief had called it the Asylum." He answered, remembering the moment when he had been captured and listened to the conversation between the woman named Holli Would and the Elder chief. "Also I have no idea how to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Cale snorted in mild irritation. He hated not being in control of what was happening to him. It's one thing he likes about being a warrior. He volentered to be a soldier, he worked his way up in rank and he was about to be made the youngest General in the history of hell. Not being in control of what was happening to him enraged him. "First chance I get I'm going to rip out the heart of whoever is responsible for this." He growled.

(sorry it took so long my computer was being weird)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Before Tulio could say anything, the TV flickered on and there was the blonde woman that he had seen at the banishing ceremony. He scowled slightly at her words, annoyed by the fact that she was most likely keeping him and the others in this 'little hell'. Chosen for one purpose? He didn't think his sins would've...well he might be wrong about that.

"Hmm, I think you might want to change that to hearts then." Tulio stated, with a slight casual shrug.

(OOC: It's okay ^^ I understand computer problems x_x)
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Cale growled at the woman on the screen. "Yes I think I will. But at least now I know what one of them looks like." His scowled turned to an evil smile. "I'm going to enjoy ripping those two to shreds." He said maliciously. He stood from his bed and stalked around the room. "I don't like enclosed spaces." He growled.

Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Tulio shivered slightly at the hint of the maliciousness in Cale's tone, watching him a bit warily. Then glanced over at the iron cross on one of the walls, slightly scowling at it. The woman might've looked like an angel, but her whole deal with this 'little hell' thing was very unholy and troubling to Tulio's eyes.

"I'm not much of a fan either, especially when it's the kind of enclosed space keeping me captive."
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:53 am

Cale nodded as he looked around the room looking for any kind of means on escape. "At least that's something we can agree on." He said with a small growl. He turned suddenly toward Tulio realizing that with a dark elf here they might be able to get out using magic. "Can you do something to get us out of here? I've done battle with Dark Elves before they are very difficult to kill and magically inclined."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:18 am

Tulio winced a bit at this question, rubbing the back of his neck lightly. "Sorry to burst your bubble...but you've got stuck with a weak dark magic user." Tulio commented in a sheepish, yet sour tone. But even if he was one of the best dark elves, their captors had to be very powerful light users. Which was one of the weaknesses of dark elves unfortunately. "I'm more of a black sheep in the eyes of my clan. Even though I became one of their best warriors." Tulio muttered in a low sour tone.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Cale nodded. "Alright." Cale said rolling the information in his mind. He was just glad the guy didn't try to hide his weaknesses. "I can see why they put us together then. They either wanted us to tare each other apart, while simultaneously making this room heavy in physical strength rather then spreading out the variety of abilities. Makes it harder for any of us to break out if we don't have multiple skills from which to draw from." He continued looking around trying to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Tulio blinked in surprise that the male didn't look down at him for his weakness. It felt refreshing. Especially since the male was a warrior himself. Tulio listened to the male's comments about to why they had been roomed together, slightly nodding in agreement. His eyes were full of approval of his roommate. The male didn't just only have the brawn of a fighter, but also the intelligence. Tulio paused for a moment before commenting, "Didn't that woman mention that the rooms were well equipped to out-stand any outburst of ours?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:08 pm

"That may be true."  Cake mumbled.  "But it is the deuty of all soldiers to do everything in their power to escape or at least make it as difficult to hold them s possible. "  he told the dark elf.  "You said you're a weak magic user, do you know any spells that can enhance someone's strength of maybe weaken walls or something like that? "  he asked curiously.

(So so sorry it took so long I was on a little trip.)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Tulio rubbed the back of his neck a bit, glancing away from the male. "Yeah, I know a few spells. But there's angelic magic encasing this room. So my powers are weak and useless." he sighed softly in annoyance as he stood up slowly, gazing around the room with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Cale Tucker

Cale Tucker

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

(Cale is dead so i figure we stop now... i'm not sure if it's ok for cale to continue posting to threads)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

( I'm not sure either x-x)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:14 pm

(well hopefully you will get to meet Charlotte and maybe Rapunzel later (Punzel is still up in the air till later if she will be coming in or not)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

(Yay!! <3333 I think when the second person dies, we'll know who's the second person who gets in :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good morning sunshine   good morning sunshine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good morning sunshine
Page 1 of 1