The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:23 pm

(Ok as a heads up, I am not using Odette from the rp <3 XDD)
She was sleeping when the man snuck in. He was clothed in an all black outfit that fit him well. He didn't make a sound as he approached her, his hand moved to his weapons belt. Seconds before he could strike, the woman reacted and threw a knife at him which he dodged. Moving to grab another weapon, the man grabbed a statue off the desk and hurled it in her direction. It glanced across her face as she moved out of the way. Her hand was already moving to get another knife which was hidden on her person. She let out a cry as he grabbed her hand and twisted it viciously. She head butted him and then kneed him in the groin before she twisted away and slashed him with a knife. He let out a muffled noise before he pulled out a dart and tried to stab her with it. She managed to avoid it and the dart wound up in the wall. The man got into a fighting stance as the woman studied him carefully. Before she could move the man tackled her and her knife buried itself in his shoulder as he wrapped his hands around her slender neck. The woman struggled for a moment as she tried to work herself out of his tight grip. Her own hands moved up and slipped the mask off his face. When she saw who it was she let out an angry yell and shoved him off of her. She sat up clutching her throat and trying to get air into her lungs. "What...the...hell are you doing here?" She demanded as she looked up at him. The man didn't say anything for a long moment. "I have an assignment Odette, I know we were friends once but I have a job to do." He said darkly. Odette let out a dry laugh, "Friends? You almost killed me once." She said bitterly. The man across from her gave her a twisted smile. "Well you know me, I like trying things out." He said with a mocking smile seconds before he threw another dart at her, this one didn't miss. Odette stared down at the dart in her leg and plucked it out. "Poison huh?" She asked quietly. The man nodded and for the first time actually looked slightly regretful. "It should move through your system pretty fast." He said, watching as she stared up at him with contempt in her eyes. He took the knife out of his shoulder as if only just remembering that it was in there before flinging it to the ground. It didn't take long before she lost control over her legs and she fell to the floor. The man stepped by her, "I'm sorry I can't be with you as you die but I have business elsewhere. Good-bye Odette, you did please me some of the time." He said down to her body before he stepped away, leaving Odette who was curled up on the floor, fighting to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:50 pm

He hadn't been gone for that long this time, and no matter what kind of excues he'd come with even Micheal wouldn't bother denying that yes, he had actually wanted to finish his job quickly to return. To what exactly though? To small house, warm bed and food waiting, where he could allow himself to rest an not bother with his brother for some time? True... but for once he couldn't say that the woman always waiting there didn't have anythign to do with it.
He snorted to himself, already hearing Jospeh complain about how soft he's become or something like that. Whatever. He may not have what people called a 'happy life' but he was actually.... content. He still had his broter with him, and he had finally allowed himself to let someone else in to his life. Even though Odette still had her annoying habbits of constantly getting into trouble, he could finally admit that he care about her deeply.
Seeing a familiar cottage come into view, he hurried his hourse up, stratign to feel desperate for a real bed. However, the closer he got the more a bad feeling in the back of his head started to grow. Something wasn't right. And Micheal was almsot never wrong.
As soon as he reached the house he jumped off his hourse, and wasted no time in entering. Through the window. (Old habbits die hard ok?)
He once again found himself hating being right. Without a word he stomped over to the unvoming form of the woman, really not giving a shit if someone else was still there. He crouched down to ehr side, and gently turned her over so he could see her face. His expresionless maks was still place of course. At this point, he doubted he coudl even shake that off. But...
"Some things never change," he mutterd, lifting her up effrotlessly. She was fighting to stay awake, he could tell. There's no time for talking, if he'd hurry he could surely get her out of harms way... like he always did... right?
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Odette could hear something and then looked up as Michael reached her side, "Michael, I'm sorry...I wasn't fast enough." She said quietly as she stared up at him. "This poison is really fast...it basically shuts down every vital organ ending with....my heart. I don't think I'll make it, there are no cures...I should know." She said bitterly. It was a poison that she would use on her own victims, "Well at least I know what caused it and who." She said eventually. She winced as she felt the poison spread up even higher, "Michael....it was John, apparently I was his target." She said quietly. If she moved too much the poison would only spread faster...so she kept herself as still as possible, knowing that she couldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:30 pm

"Stop talking," he said coldly, holding he closer to him as he moved to get out of the house. His hourse... Right, he needed to guickly get her to that gypsy friend of hers, sif he was fats enough she'll surely figure soemthing out. She was useful when it came to this sort of things....
"Shut up," he orderd her again when she kept on talking. Stupid girl.... she never reall litsend to anyone, not even him. Micheal was alot of things, but stupid and navie was not oen of them. Yes, he knew waht kind of posion she sued on her own victims, and how fast they worked. But...
His grip on her tighend as he got on his hourse and rode off.
John Rolf huh... Why wasn't he surprsied? I should've cut his guts out when I had the chance...!
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:41 pm

She didn't say anything after that, she knew it wouldn't do to argue with him he would find out for himself soon enough that she wasn't going to make it. As his hands tightened on her, she let out a little whimper...she didn't want to die, she had braced herself for the possibility many times in her life but now, now she knew for certain that it was going to happen. She stared up at him with fear in her eyes, all of a sudden she remembered that her...their children possibly weren't going to be by her side when she died and that filled her with even more regret.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Come on faster, faster! When she actually went quiet, the panic that had been laying in the pit of his stomach finally shot out through his whole being. She'll die. The thought run through his head, making him almost lose focus. "Stay with me," he demaned harshly, when suddenly the hourse tripped and fell over with them both along with it. Reacting fast, Micheal coverd her body with his own and fell hard on the cold ground. He grunted as he felt something crack, but was quick to ignore it as he sat up, the woman still secured in his arms. "Hey..." He gently patted ehr cheek, trying to egt ehr to foucs. As he took ehr form in, the harsh realisation finally allowed to kick in, and the cold and emotionless mask he's been so used to wearing, was slowly falling off. "Girly..." he mutterd, bringing their foreheads gently togheter. "You're too stubborn to go out like this...."
Please don't let me through this again....
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Odette was slowly losing the feeling in her limbs and as the horse tripped and the two of them went tumbling off, she didn't really feel the pain of it.  She gasped as she felt him lift her up and stared up at him with wide eyes.  Seeing him look afraid made her only even sadder, "I...I know." She said as she blinked back tears that she couldn't seem to stop.  She shakily moved her hand up and lightly grazed his cheek, "I was afraid I wouldn't see you....promise me something." She whispered as she gripped his hand with her free one.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:41 am

He tightly took hold of her hand, sqeeuzing it perhaps too hard. The look on her eyes told him everything, she saw him breaking apart.... And here he thought he'd already done so a long time ago. Was it possible to brea more than once? Apparnetly... He should know that.
He shouldn't waste time here, he should get his ass moving and get her help! But... He already knew. From the moment he stepped inside the house and saw her already fucking knew it futile. He could not save her this time.
He closed his eyes as she talked, wantign to look away. Doing what he always done and just leave. Walk away. Why did he always have to end up right? He started caring.... and he'll always end up regretting it. "Don't..." he said roughly, but couldn't finish the sentence. Don't make me do this again.
The last one he had made a promise too like this, he had broken without much regrett. He would not go through the same shit again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:07 am

(guaaah my feels DX)
She gasped a little bit at how hard he squeezed her hand but didn't argue, "Fine I won't ask....just watch over the kids. You don't have to see them just make sure they're safe." She winced as she felt the poison creep up further and knew she didn't have anymore time. "Michael...I love you, I always have." She said quietly seconds before the poison reached her heart and she slowly died in his arms. Her hand slipped from his grip as she died in his arms, almost as if echoing the mood the rain fell down and started to cover the couple.
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_m4c3399zuC1qjv7iko4_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:15 pm

(Ok. I'm done x'D)

This really shouldn't bother him. It shouldn't. Why? Why does this hurt? Why didn't this stupid woman ever litsen?! It almsot amazed Micheal how could yet not understand the feelings this woman had caused for all these years.... But now, just sitting her with her numb body tightly grasped in his arms, watching the light in ehr slowly but so surely fading out, he actauuly felt afraid. He hand't felt that... since all those ago. Funny, as a child fear had been the only thing he ever knew along with brother. And then just, numbness. He hadn't even realized how his walls he so stubbornly built around himself ahd crumbled when this woman had staretd interfearing with his life.
As she spoke her last words, he didn't allow himself to look away or close his eyes. No, he found himself frozen there, watching her take ehr last breathe until....
Nothing.

The rain that fell heavily on the two unmoving bodies grew stroger afetr a while, violently hitting the one who was still breathing. he didn't seem to care or even notice though. The only thing he saw at the moment, was the woman in his arms. She has always been weak, a familiar voice hissed at the back of his head. Micheal closed his eyes, so very gently and carefully leaning her body against the nearest tree. Had she been weak she would've been taken her own life years ago... he said back to the voice, slowly pushing himself to stand up.
She was stupid.
She was stubborn.
His fists clenched tight eough to stop the bloodflow in through his hands. H didn't know what exactly he was waiting for. That familaiar numbness he was so fmailiar with? It wouldn't come this time... no, other feelings he had forgotten he still had was slowly crawling their way back to the surface, just waiting to spill over. "..I love you, I always have."
He growled and suddenly turned on his heels, only to seconds laster start pacing bakc and forth in the rain. He roughly ran his hands through his hair, his face, and then stopped again to look over at the dead woman.
She's gone now. His eyes widend. Wasn't that what you wanted all along?
A lonly tear ran down his face without him noticing, in this rain it would've bee impossible to either way...
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_m7mu74t5RJ1rc4b2eo1_500
His arms fell numbly at his side as he turned his head back to stare up at the sky. "Hey, you!" Michela didn't respond to whoever it was who was calling him, or turn around for that matter. "You should seek soem shelter, there's a strom on the way and-"
Whatever the farmer had been about to say, the moment had placed his hand on the bigger mans shoulder and turned him around his words got stuck in his throat. Face growing pale in fear the moment he recognised the man, he quickly turned and ran, but didn't get very far before a knife was buired deep in his head. The man fell dead on the cold ground the next second. Micheal dragged the knife out of the dead man's skull as he walked passed, casually wipping the blood off. Wihout really realizing it, he was walking towards the richer part of this godforasken town. Where the council lived, and among them the assasin who had just taken away Micheal's chance of happiness.
---
The noise of someone choking was filling the dark and now ruined room. Blood was splatterd all over the place, the windows broken, furnitures and things broekn into pieces and fallen over. Many would have a hard tiem beliving this used to be a house fitted for a noble. Well, if you asked Micheal it fitted perfectly.
Said man was currently sitting on the queensized bed with what looked like to be a blank expression, still all calm and collected. Naturally, the moment he had barged into the hosue all feral and growling everyone ahd mistaken him for his twin, the one who wa sknown for his crazy bloodlust and dangerours temper. But alas, turned out the calm and expresionless twin could be just as bloodthristy without any restraint too.
He stared down at the man on the floor who was still choking on his own blood. The sight was really pathetic, and not enough to calm Micheal's rage but he it would have too do. Both his legs were broken, missing one hand while hs other arm was twisted in a strange angle behind his back. His stomach was cute open too as if that wans't enough, but thanks to all his assasin's training he could hold on for a little while longer. Just letting him die a quick death would've been merciful, and Micheal never did 'mercy'. He had never liked this man, John Rolf, assasin working under the council's orders. Same thing went for Rolf's family. Had Micheal been more like his brother, he would've violated his wife while making him watch, but that had never been his thing.... No, his grudge was against, the man of this house after all, so he had simply tied his woman for her to watch her husbands torture instead. And ok well, she might've received some black eyes and broken bones too. He had knocked her out when her screaming and crying got too annoying. And then of course, there was their kids. All of them around the same age as his kids was. Not that ever was a father figure or anything, but the great ways to make someone suffer. Another choking noise came from the man on the floor, his blood and tear streaked face turned upwards to stare Micheal in pure horror, eyes begging him. Micheal didn't show any sort of emotion, unless one took a good look into his dark eyes. They were absolutley feral, mad. The knife he was holding pressed tighter against the delicate neck of John's daughter, who was laying paralyzed on the bed at his side.
John tried to speak, but only spit out more blood. Micheal gave the pathetic man one last glance, before raising the knife and aimed to stab through the girl's chest.

(sorry it's so looooooooong o.o x'3)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:00 am

Joseph had been on his way to see his brother, make sure that he was all right.  While he accepted Michael's relationship with Odette he didn't like Odette.  He would always have a vendetta against her, he rode into the little cabin nestled in the woods.  As soon as he rode up, he noticed fresh tracks on the ground...it seemed his brother had been there.  He frowned and dismounted before he went towards the window where Odette's room was.  From the looks of it there had been a struggle.  No signs of a body but then Joseph had a feeling it wouldn't be here.  His frown deepened and he moved towards his horse.  The storm was getting worse and he needed to move fast if he wanted to keep on his brother's trail. Getting back on, he started off at a fast gallop, only stopping when he saw the marks of a recent accident.  He reigned in his horse when he saw blonde hair and then an all too familiar face.  He had seen enough dead bodies to know that Odette was dead.  He should feel pleased that she was dead but now he only felt annoyed.  If she was dead....that meant Michael was probably going after the killer.  He sighed and scanned the ground trying to see any sign of him.  The screams coming from the town gave him all the answer he needed.  He spurred his horse onward and sent it towards the noise.  He knew he would have to be fast in order to either help or stop his brother.  As people saw the other Korso twin they raced back into their homes and locked the doors.  Seeing their reaction and the dead body in the middle of the road, he urged the horse on.  He had a feeling Michael wouldn't be too far away and soon enough he entered the Town Square and noticed the Rolfe Mansion.  The door had been kicked open and judging from the screams coming from inside, his brother was inside.  He dismounted and tied off his horse before he entered, not entirely sure what to expect when he entered.  Everywhere he looked, blood filled the room if he didn't know any better he would assume he had done the job.  Hearing cries from one of the bedrooms he entered in and saw quite the sight, "Michael....as much as I love revenge.  I have to wonder, what would Odette say about all this?" He asked.  He wasn't sure if Michael would realize his prescence and so moved to put his hand on Michael's shoulder.  "Although then again, that bastard did kill her...why else would you come here anyway?  Certainly not to play nice....though if you want to do a proper job of revenge then I think I can take over." And this time he showed a scary smile to the entire family.  "What do you say, me and you?  After all that's what we do best isn't it?" He asked with a wide grin.  
(I meant to upload this sooner but life happened X'D and also about the MEP you could join both volumes with those pairings XD like volume 1: Odette/Korso and volume 2: Merida and whoever you had in mind XD sorry super tired Razz)
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_lnzvq0Abos1qcnhhzo1_500

Last edited by Holli Would on Fri May 23, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:55 am

(no worries hon<3333 ad thank you<333 *huggles* make sure to rest up well ow 'kay? :3 )

Micheal didn't respond as he heard the voice of his twin talking to him, but he did lower the knife and dropped it near the young girl's shoulder. Without a word he brushed off the hand on his shoulder and stood up from the bed, kicking John in the face before stepping over him. It didn't surprise him in the least that jospeh had turned up. They always ended up where the other was, whether they looked for eahcother or not. Apparnetly that was twin thing.
Not even giving his brother a glance he moved over to the broken window, placing his hands on the sill and just staring out at the dark town. Some of the knights and other poor people who had been unlucky to ran into him before could be seen from where he stood. Dead that is, with a trail of blood after them. Of course they ahd though he'd been Jospeh.
Speaking of certain assasin, he ahd heard what his brother said as soon as he started talking, but he just couldn't care anymore, not even when eh brought up the woman. She was dead, she didn't have anything to say about this. So if Joseph wanted to continue this then by all means Micheal would let him. Like always.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:19 pm

(I did <333333)
Joseph watched him move towards the window with a roll of his own eyes before he sat down on the bed next to John. He casually grasped his own knife and stabbed it straight through John's foot before he took out a cigar from his pocket. Lighting it up he took a drag, "So Michael, please tell me you're going to have some more fun here....after all I just got here." He said with another smile as he watched Michael's form. The girl next to him burst into tears and he glanced over at her with a bored look on his face, "Keep that up and you don't want to know what I do to young girls such as yourself." He said warningly, the girl's eyes widened at his words. He ignored her, twisting the knife in deeper into John's foot as if not even aware of what he was doing.
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_mcwzgpQqHz1rjrqugo2_500
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:37 am

(mmh hat gif  Embarassed )

Micheal still didn't respond, and just kept his eyes locked on the dark night sky outside. Now that he wasn't busy killing or torturing anyone, that sweet and familiar voice was back in his head. Not only that, but whenever he would allow himself to glance at the corner of his eyes, a shape would be staning there with soft and sad eyes, looking at him, shaking ehr head from time to time. He growled suddenly and punched the wall, hard enough to leave a mark, before turning back around to the bloody scene. Now with his brother right there, it seemed worse than it already was.
He grabbed John by the foor and staretd to dragg him outside the room. "Their other brats are knocked out downstairs," he mutterd, referring to their sons and by that inviting Jopseph to do whatever he wanted with the rest of the family.

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_m84jk6kQY71rbr3gdo1_500

Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:22 am

(Guaaah Mikey *huggles him* OHHH!! I figured out more about you know what Wink Very Happy)
Joseph took Michael dragging him out of the room in stride, "Fine. I'll maim them and the rest of the family. I take it, you're not going to stick around?" He asked knowingly. As much as he hated the fact that Odette's death was still hanging over Michael's head, he knew Michael needed to say his good-bye. He rubbed the back of his head, "I never liked the woman but she was a damn good fighter." He said after a moment, it hadn't saved her life but she had survived him and that spoke volumes. It was as close to a heartfelt confession that Michael would ever get from him. He gripped Michael's shoulder with one hand as he met his gaze firmly before he let his hand fall and turned to go back to the room.
(My feels DX)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:25 am

(we should stop killing ourself with these feels x'D pfft. And yus! I read the pm, I like it 8D)

Micheal didn't reply, just kept on dragging the barely conscious with him. He was not going to kill him (yet), beacuse that would be merciful and as mentioned before, Micheal never did 'mercy'. And now if Jospeh was about to kill off the man's family then he'll have him watch every fucking second of it. He came to a halt however the moment his twin gripped his shoulder. He didn't say anything back, not even after Jospeh had went back inside the room. As twins, ans being the only other person they were clsoe to growing up they never needed words to understand each other. But now, even he out of all people felt slithgly taken aback by his brother's words. As he tood there, finally taking the recent events in, he felt not only his headache comming back, but something.... just breaking somewhere inside him.
With a growl, he violently stomped down the stairs, never losing his grip on the half-dead man. Once outside, he had taken hold of the finest hourse in the stall and hauled John up on it's back, binding him so eh wouldn't fall off during the ride. "Say hi to the old hag for me," was the last thing Micheal said to John, before lashing the hourse and watching it run towards the council court.

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_m8t9hbDNXE1rqgu49

Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:53 am

After finishing off the rest of the family in a way he deemed suitable, he went back outside.  Michael was still standing there, "It won't take long for the Council to find your little message." He commented after a moment.  He had seen what his brother had done...it was different from what he would have done.  He took out another cigar and lit it, "So why are you still hanging around?" He asked as he glanced at his twin.  It was hard to judge Michael's mood at that moment.  Then again Michael had always been the better one in shielding his emotions.  When he had first arrived, Michael had done damage that Joseph hadn't seen from him before.  The fact that Michael could almost be just like him when truly angry was...exciting.  However he had a feeling that side would shut down when Michael had to bury Odette.  "You going back?" He asked after a beat as he took a darg from his cigar, the smoke filling the air.  
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) Tumblr_lm9qv2d3PS1qh61jao1_500

Last edited by Holli Would on Mon May 26, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:33 am

(thankies<333 :'D)

That's the fucking point, Micheal thought to himself, only looking elsewhere as soon as the hourse was gone. His eyes travled along the road he had taken here, bodies and blood laying spread out over the place, looking some sort of trail almost. John wouldn't die, but he'd never be able to walk or move around on his own anymore, or talk either for that matter. That would be quite hard without a tounge now wouldn't it? And to add to that pathetic man's little tradegy, now he'd be all alone too, without his little stuck-up family to be all over him.
He finally turned to face his brother, expression completley empty... until he suddenly violently pushed past the other. "Why are you here?" he hissed under his breath, not sounding like himself at all as all that bottled up rage started to slip through. "To enjoyd the fucking show, and make sure you get part of the fun?"
He put a hand on the side of his head, trying to ignore the almost blinding pain of his damn headache. Reaching the stall he blindly searched for another hourse, cursning whenever he stumbled over his own feet. He was really loosing it at this point... But he coudl do that later, after he's picked up her... corpse...
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:26 am

Joseph watched Michael with a raised eyebrow. "I came because I was worried about you." He said eventually noticing Michael's problem with finding a horse. He got his own horse and led it to Michael, he could tell Michael was having a headache. "I may not have liked Odette, and I may have tried killing her but I realized she made you...different." He said, he wasn't going to say happy. He knew Michael wasn't the sort to have been completely content but she had made life more bearable for him.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:27 am

Micheal's arm stopped in midair when he was about to take the reins. Something in his eyes looked confused as he let his twin's words sink in, before gritting his teeth and snatching away the reins from his Joseph, again walking past him. "You stopped worrying years ago," he said lowly,having to stop again as another wave of pain hit him. He was just, angry. So many feelings where threating to spill over at the same time and he just didn't know how to deal with that, and Jospeh just happend to be right there...! He sighed, moving his frea hand towards his face and covering his eyes.
"I should be fucking used to this......"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:47 am

Joseph watched him, "I suppose you can say that." He said after a moment. His eyes narrowed though as he noticed Michael grip his head. "I'd guess its because you're dealing with a lot." He said quietly. He didn't like seeing his brother like this. He glanced back at the house, "Do you need help?" He asked, it wasn't asked rudely...after all he didn't want his brother dead. He moved and went to another horse, choosing to ride bareback as it was not only fast but more convienent.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am

He slowly looked up to meet his brother's eyes, letting his hand fall numbly to his side. Again, his expression seemed empty, void of any sort of emotion. Now this part, the numbness, he knew well... But unlike all those other times he had it, this time it didn't felt as relieving as he thought it would. And so, he found himself so damn grateful to have Jospeh there with him, like their first years growing up in their father's basement.
As panic screams and cries staretd to fill up the town not to far from them, Micheal didn't react and simply got up on the hourse. Apparnetly they had found his little 'message' now. "Unlike the last one you took away from me, you're gonna help me bury Odette," he mutterd and took off towared the place he had left her.

Last edited by The Hunter on Mon May 26, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:06 am

Joseph surprisingly didn't argue with him and just nodded. "Fine by me." He said eventually before he followed after him. It didn't take long for them to reach the place where Odette had died. She still looked as beautiful as ever and if Joseph didn't know better he would assume she was sleeping. The only difference was that her skin had a grey cast to it and upon closer inspection, could clearly be seen as not breathing. He let out a sigh as he dismounted and made his way to where she lay. Up close he could see the signs of her last fight. "She was poisoned huh?" He asked quietly as he glanced back at Michael. He slowly began to realize that he hadn't brought a shovel...it would be hard to bury her without one.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:11 am

Micheal didn't answear, hs brother had guessed right anyway so why bother. So he craddled lifted her unmoving body, stood up and got back on his hourse. He went silent for a moment, thinking through what he was about to do... and ask Jospeh.
"You never buried her parents right...?" he asked slowly, keeping his expression blank as he gave his twin a look.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:20 am

Joseph watched as Michael picked up Odette in his arms. He didn't say anything for a moment before he got back up on his horse. "Their bodies burned down with their house." He said after a moment. He didn't regret that at all but now he wondered what Michael planned to do for Odette. "I didn't bury them." He added gruffly, his eyes studying Michael closely.
(is it bad I wanna bring in the other twins? <<>>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next