The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:39 am

(well no it's not bad<3 i just doubt Michael would even acknowledge them if they turned up^^; and honestly i don't even how to have Michael react with them...... :'3)

Of course, he had watched the flames that day with a satisfied smirk that day. He glanced down at the woman's face, noticing how peaceful she looked, as if she was merely sleeping. He felt his brother's eyes on him and wordlessly got the hourse moving again.
Alex and Alice.... He frowned, knowing that of course the kids would want to see their mother one last time, but in the condition he wa sin right now he knew for a fact he wouldn't handle them well at all.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)   Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:12 pm

(we could have them show up after? <3)
Joseph wondered at where Michael was heading but didn't say anything merely followed after him.  He hadn't seen Michael like this in a long time...almost since they were kids, and that was different for him.  "You know her brats will want to see her before she gets buried." He said after a moment.  It wasn't like he cared about those brats at all but he could well imagine that they would like to say good-bye as well.
Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 2 Tumblr_n5qybtmNGN1sj1pfpo2_500
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net

Good-Bye My Hopeless Dream (shared fanfic with Mikey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2