The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} Empty
PostSubject: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 pm

{OOC: This fanfic technically takes place later on in the rp (well, maybe XD) Sooo, think of it as a possible future fanfic! Or something XD)

Dimitri tugged awkwardly at the collar of his tux as he nervously looked around the garden. Unlike the last time he was in the garden for a major event, he was fully clothed in a tailored tux. A table with candles lit was perfectly in place as soft music played throughout the garden. There was even a small area for dancing if they so choose to do.

He couldn't believe he was doing this, a few months ago, he would have laughed and mocked the person who said he would be where he was now. Wanting everything to be perfect... for the woman carrying his unborn child.

It was still hard to believe, he was a vampire! It shouldn't even be possible for him to be able to have a kid. But, she told him it was because she was an angel, apparently, she brought his sperm back to life. The thought still made him feel awkward.

Back when he was alive, sure, he hoped for a child, but the moment he was turned, he threw the thoughts out the window. If he had to choose who would be the mother of his child, it probably would not have been the woman he was meeting with that night.

It was surprising how they went from hating, to tolerating, to where they were now. Still, he wasn't completely sure about how he felt about her. She still aggravated him to no end and vice versa. But, he felt it was a good place right now, not fully knowing or understanding how he felt for her.

Rubbing his hands together, he checked over the table again, for probably the hundredth time. Food was still warm and the champagne was still cold in the ice bucket. So much work had gone into making this night possible, he really didn't want anything to ruin it.

He fidgeted, wishing he had a watch, but it was probably a good thing he didn't. He would be looking at it constantly every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Holli had been able to convince Jessica to distract Phillip for the evening, a task that she was more then capable of. Ever since he had found out she was pregnant, he had been at her to get rid of her child. The thought of her still unborn child being hurt by anyone made her feel sick in more ways then one. She wasn't all heartless after all, even if a lot of people would disagree with her including Dimitri possibly. Who could blame him? She checked her reflection one last time and after she was satisfied with her appearance, she appeared at the Garden. She let out a calming breath and then straightened her spine before she moved into view, "Well I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." She said as she approached him.
(her dress )
A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} Tumblr_m0p68rUYHY1qbmp7lo3_250
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Dimitri held back the urge to jump when Holli came into view. “Uh, no, no, 'course not.” He said, quickly, before clearing his throat. He took in her appearance and his look turned soft. “You... you look amazing,” he walked over to her and gave her a soft smile.

Moving into charming mode, he reached down and took her hand. He placed a soft kiss on the back of it, his eyes watching her softly.

“You hungry?” He asked, holding out his arm to her, waiting to lead her to the table.

He wouldn't admit, not even to himself, that his heart jumped more at her appearance, not at the hint of a baby bump that was showing a little.

A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} Tumblr_lxq3i7skZH1qkf7pvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 am

Holli smiled, "Well you don't look too bad yourself." She said as she smiled up at him.  Her gaze softening as he brushed the back of her hand with his lips.  She slowly accepted his arm as if unsure what to do.  "Oh yes, and you?" She asked as she glanced over at him.  He really did look good in a tux, and she slowly smiled at the thought of him not in the tux.  Some things hadn't changed about her and this was one of them.
A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} Tumblr_m3bay9vjdg1rugmiko4_500
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 pm

"Heh, thanks..." He said, looking down at himself at her compliment. A tux had been a little new to him, but it was the same general idea of what they had worn 500 years ago. Just, more clothing.

"Yeah, a little," he said, leading her over to the table. Pulling out her chair, he waited for her to take her seat, before helping her push it in. Moving over to his chair, he sat down and cleared his throat. "Uh, Jess mentioned this was your favorite food, so..." He said, lifting the lid off the plate in front of her. Holli's dish was her favorite kind of salad, the dressing was in a small bowl, on the side of the plate.

He lifted the lid off of his plate and a rare cooked steak was before him. He moved to open the champagne, before a thought came to him, causing him to frown. "Wait... you're pregnant..." He said, trailing off.

From her look, he quickly finished his thought. "I mean, you can't have any alcohol because of the baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}   A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night under the stars {Shared fanfic with Holli}
Page 1 of 1