The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holli Would

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Holli Would Hollicon_zps37065fb2Holli Would Chloe-Sullivan-chloe-sullivan-26662213-100-98_zps334ef51aHolli Would Hollicon2_zpsd6b7719a
Name: Holli Angelica Would
Type: Angel
Personality: Holli is someone you don't want to get on the wrong side of, she may look charming and sweet but if you double cross her watch out.  Holli can act like the sweetest person around but she can be a downright bitch when she feels like it.  If she's having fun with you in her lab, she will make sure to make you as uncomfortable as possible...in whichever way she deems best.
Relationships: Jessica Would, (sister), Moses, (ex boyfriend), Phoebus, (complicated relationship), Archangel, (boyfriend?)
Holli Would Tumblr_m3eqwnE5se1qbmp7lo4_250
History: Not much is known about Holli and her growing up years as an angel but when she started learning more about Earth she wanted to see it for herself. Holli came to be an angel alongside her two sisters Lonette and Jessica, the three of them lived in harmony in heaven until one day their sister Lonette was killed by a shadow walker that they had all befriended.  Angered by this betrayal, the two remaining sisters got to know the Archangel who helped train them how to fight and survive on Earth.  Fueled with this knowledge the two sisters vowed to put down as many supernatural creatures as they could as some kind of revenge for their now dead sister.  They spent centuries on Earth and though they killed off supernatural creatures by the dozen it wasn't enough and the two sisters eventually decided to lay low and keep an eye on the world.  That was how Jessica met Dimitri, a young vampire and though she knew she shouldn't get involved with him she did.  She ignored her sister's warning and helped him retrieve an artifact of great power, only realizing too late that she had been tricked.  Anger rising to the surface once more both sisters started their cycle once again, only this time they decided to figure out as much as they could about those supernatural creatures and for that they hired the Hunter.  With each new thing they discovered about the supernatural they filed away for future use for the moment they would take their revenge on all kinds of supernatural creatures.  The Aslyum took years to create and was made with the strongest angel magic so that even the strongest of supernatural beings would be unable to escape.  With this Aslyum now created they gathered two people who had wronged them in the past and had them in their for years to test the Aslyum and improve its design for the moment they would need it for those who truly deserved to suffer.  In between all this, Holli met Phoebus and the two formed an almost instant relationship...she was unaware of his ability to turn into a warewolf while they dated.  One day she woke up to find him gone, and that was when she decided to help her sister find supernatural creatures.  She wanted to find Phoebus but her search went in vain for she never found him...
Special Talents/Powers- As an angel, Holli can use angel magic which is pure and can hold up to any supernatural power, she can also teleport, smite and use telekinesis.  Her other powers include: angelic possession, astral projection, chronokinesis, dream walking, holy white light, immortality, invulnerability, regeneration, super stamina, super strength, supernatural perception, temporal awareness, voice mimicry, flight, pyrokinesis, resurrection, and protective charm.
Fears/Weaknesses- Angel Blades, while she does wield one if used on her can kill her as well.  Holy Fire, if caught in a ring of Holy Oil that is set on fire then she is trapped.
Holli Would Tumblr_m2ojzfv4cB1qew6bpo1_500

Last edited by Holli Would on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Updated for her fc cause of this:
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Holli Would Tumblr_m7u0wz46Ue1r71kvv
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Holli Would Tumblr_m9l50t4PK61ru61tno7_250
jkjk
Holli: I'm free now Wink
Holli Would Tumblr_m9s44iu6v91r18pp3o1_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Dimi: Knew you would be. *smirks*
Holli Would Tumblr_inline_mnkr6cS15q1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Holli: Love the package you got there ;D
Holli Would Tumblr_m5bamwoGvt1qd6v0do1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Dimitri: Thought you might. Wink
Holli Would Tumblr_lbkwxhTRI61qaizkuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Holli: *grabs Dimitri into a room and locks it*
Holli Would Tumblr_m6g2qo4NOb1ru61tno8_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

*hours later* (yes, HOURS)

Dimitri: *wakes up*... what the hell just happened?
Holli Would Tumblr_luj5hw50381qb87dfo3_r4_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Holli: *sitting across from him* Well, lets just say you and me had a real nice time together for ohhh five hours...I must say you have some intense stamina *takes a sip from her drink*
Holli Would Tumblr_m6hwxaPwJR1qdm7rno1_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Dimitri: *groans and drops his head back on the pillow* I hate you... *looks at ropes again* You have an odd fetish...

Holli Would Tumblr_lk3at6kieh1qadi39o1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Holli: You say that buuut I always hear a different answer when we have sex, *smirks at the ropes* Yeah I do, but I quite like them Wink
Holli Would Tumblr_m6g2qo4NOb1ru61tno6_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Dimitri: ....right, so, when are you putting me back in my cage? ...Or are you not done with me?

Holli Would Tumblr_lyurlxWuSH1qcmptjo2_250
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Holli: Right, well...since we are having such fun, I wanted to see what it would be like with you, when you're not being controlled by your lusty side. However I have a feeling that if I were to strip now that would entirely defeat the purpose...soo I am trying to think of a different way to get you aroused without waking that side up.
Holli Would Tumblr_m5vmriwaAN1ru61tno4_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Holli Would Tumblr_lyup7y5vZ01qb87dfo7_r2_250
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Holli: Oh come on, like you haven't thought about it....or well you probably haven't. Just as a little reminder I found the video tape about what we did for five hours....so maybe you can get a teeny tiny glimpse of just how....well you'll see. *starts showing the video on the screen* Want some popcorn? Very Happy
Holli Would Tumblr_m79uy2tywK1qbmp7lo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Dimitri: *stares in shock*
...No! I don't want popcorn!

Holli Would Tumblr_m7b6b8uEoO1rziwwco1_400
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Holli: You sure? Cause this is starting to get really good *moves to lie down next to him* I must say I really like how you pinned me to the wall there...makes for good television right?
Holli Would Tumblr_m0jnzddr271qbmp7lo1_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Dimitri:
Holli Would Tumblr_inline_mz2d57PgDb1snxz37

*groans* Why are you doing this to me?? *looks over to see her laying next to him* And get the hell away from me!
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Holli: Oh come on don't act like such a big baby, that was fun, ohh wow you really do know how to handle a woman. *tilts head* Oh yeah that was a fun position....and I think I like staying right here, besides we need to work on our relationship.
Holli Would Tumblr_lzesecxAMg1qbmp7lo4_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Dimitri: Relationship? What relationship! *notices something missing*
Holli Would Tumblr_inline_mz2d80hm901snxz37
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Holli: Duh our little sex relationship thingie, I mean I think you might be the best one in the sheets I've had so far....except for Archie but he's kinda otherwise engaged sooo I'll keep you Wink
*looks down and smiles at the absence of his pants* Oh you tore them off...see! So they're not exactly wearable anymore
Holli Would Tumblr_lx7l0cS0KF1qzktivo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Dimitri: *growls before turning tot he screen to see... THIS!*

Holli Would Tumblr_n5o9vpjo031tbjupqo2_400

(pretend that;s Holli >.>)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

*flails*
Holli: Ohh yeah, that was pretty nice....I must say you can be really intense when you want to be
Holli Would Tumblr_lyw0kkeY6S1qbmp7lo3_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Dimitri:
Holli Would Tumblr_n2k7chAHxZ1ruma88o1_250

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holli Would Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holli Would   Holli Would I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holli Would
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next