The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives Empty
PostSubject: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Sinbad groaned, feeling sore all over. He didn't remember drinking himself into oblivion, so why the hell did he feel like he had a hangover? He rubbed his eyes and blinked as they adjusted to the new surroundings. It was definitely not the hotel he and Angel had checked into. And that was definitely NOT Angel sleeping near him. He sat up and studied the still unconscious man, wondering just who and what he was. Huffing, he glanced around them again, drumming his fingers on his leg. It was a few minutes before he decided to just go ahead and wake the dude up. He poked the man in the head, rasping, "Hey, hey you. Wake up. Rise and shine!"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Phoebus felt a slight pressure on his head, immediately shooting his eyes open.
He immediately rolled away from the man and looked at him in anger. "Who the hell are you, and how did you-"
He stopped mid sentence, realizing this was not his home. Wait, he wasn't even at home. He could have sworn he was just fighting in the war...His eyes roamed around the room before he realized the other man was indeed real. He stood up to get a better look at the room, not even caring about the man at this point.
There was nothing but a mattress and a few blankets. Where the hell am I?
Something in this place wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Sinbad was singularly unimpressed by the rude response. "Wonderful decor, wouldn't you say?" He stood up as well, scuffing his foot on the rough floor with a frown. "Though I must admit, I'm more of a marble floors and plush furniture kind of guy." He wondered where Angel was. They were together last he remembered. The worry was starting to eat him up on the inside. He flexed his fingers as he slightly bounced on the spot, telling himself to keep cool. "So, uh, your first day here, too?" he asked, though he wasn't sure the man would respond.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Phoebus didn't even look at the man. He was more concerned at who removed him from his house and how. The voice of the other man infiltrated his thoughts and he couldn't help the sigh that slipped out. "Pretty easy to tell huh. I can tell it's yours too by your constant worried actions." His eyes were closed as he tried to sense his surroundings, but it was no use so he gave up for now and leaned against the wall,arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Sinbad snorted. "I'm not exactly used to getting kidnapped." He turned to the bars, sniffing the air outside. There were other scents alright and a lot of them, but none he recognized. "At least we have neighbors. Too bad we can't have a welcoming party, though." He looked at the metal of the bars, eyes narrowing. Did they have spells on them to keep them in? Or was there something worse in place should anyone try to escape? He never claimed to be especially smart, but he wasn't about to test anything. "I'm Sinbad, by the way." He said, looking over his shoulder. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

His eyes glanced up at the man across the room. Sinbad.
"Phoebus." He continued to stare at the man before he decided to move around the room.
As he walked slowly around the room, checking out the scents, he kept a close eye on his 'cellmate'.
"Sorry about that little...outburst when I woke up. Wasn't expecting to end up here." Phoebus rubbed the back of his head, starting to feel a headache coming on. The last thing he remembered was fighting in the war...about to kill another one of those werewolves. Too bad I didn't get to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:53 pm

"None of us did, I'm sure." Sinbad said. He probably should have, in hindsight. One could only be a criminal for so long before it bit them in the ass. But wasn't there usually a trial involved before being thrown into a cell to rot? The whole situation made his skin itch. Or was that a flea? Those blankets did look a bit dingy. "But, whatever, it's alright man. No harm, no foul." he added with a shrug. He too was wary of his cellmate, and put his back to the wall again, arms crossed. Years on the streets taught him to be cautious. "So what do you do when you're not locked up with no warning?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Phoebus couldn't help but chuckle at the comment, running his hands across the wall. "Find out what the hell happened." Maybe it's nighttime...it's hard to tell in this place. His senses seemed to be...blocked somehow. But there was a scent he could never forget. There was another werewolf here. But pinpointing it's exact location could be difficult.
"No offense, but I was in the middle of some important business that I would love to finish up. Any idea how do get out of this 'hole'?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:22 pm

"I suppose it would involve taking the bars apart somehow, then getting past the guards or whatever the hell they have here." Sinbad said, "But I'd like to find out a bit more about this place, how it works. Breaking in or out blind is a recipe for total disaster." He shook his head, sighing. He could understand wanting to get the hell out of that place; it was just a little hotheaded to act first, plan never. "But by all means, go ahead if you want. I'm just not going to do anything 'til I find out what happened to my friend."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Friend. Phoebus couldn't help but laugh.
"I'm assuming a female of course...typical." He scoffed and leaned against the wall once again. There needed to be something else in this room...at least for entertainment or something. All this 'talking' business would get boring. And fast.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Sinbad wrinkled his nose at Phoebus' tone. There seemed to be an implication that there might be something more between them. It was like saying he had a thing for his little sister, and made his stomach churn. "Yeah, a female. Practically the only family I got left." He answered curtly. "And she's practically still a kid." he added with extra emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Phoebus narrowed his eyes. Just a kid...
"Ain't that a little sick man?" His tone was harsh as he did his best to keep a serious face before he busted out laughing.
"I'm just joshing you. Look how defensive you got." He continued to chuckle to himself, keeping his mind off of his own problems. It was entertaining to mess with this guy. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Sinbad just stared at the strange man for a second, the only thought in his head a cacophony of crickets. "Dude, you are such a troll." He said, shaking his head. Did they have to stick him with this guy? Maybe they put them together to see who'd go crazy first. Well, whoever was betting on Sinbad might've wanted to start sweating. He could already tell Phoebus would be annoying as hell. Might be Sinbad would just transform and chomp on him.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 am

Phoebus let a long moment of awkward silence pass between them. This wasn't as interesting as he thought. Living on your own for....a long time can have that effect. "So, Sinbad, how do you think you ended up on this place?"
Might as well start a little chit chat before they go insane.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:28 pm

"It's been said I'm an acquirer of items of dubious legality." Sinbad said, then added cheekily. "But I can't confirm that." He sat down on the mattress bouncing on it to test its firmness. "Other than that, I'm horribly boring. What about you? You strike me as some sort of hired muscle. Bouncer? Security guard? Can't imagine how you'd end up here if you were, though." Could've been a mobster, for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Phoenix stared at him, thinking of a...delicate way to phrase it. "I suppose it goes back to the war. You probably have no clue about it, of course." He paused for a moment, trying to sense the reaction he would recieve. "I started a war between my 'people' and well...let's just say it's been going on for a while. I'm surprised it took this long to face the consequences." He crossed his arms and chuckled to himself. Hundreds of years and they just now caught him. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Sinbad arched an eyebrow, muttering, "War, huh? That's ambitious." Just who had these people locked him in with? He'd seemed alright enough; a little bit of a prick, but that he could handle. "I feel horribly inadequate in comparison." And something else struck him as rather odd. "So, uh, what do you mean by your 'people' anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Phoebus stared at him. He still hadn't decided if Sinbad was supernatural or not. Something, or rather, someone was blocking his senses considerably.
After a prolonged silence, he sighed. There's no harm in telling this kid, like he'll make it out of here alive anyway.
"I'm a werewolf...well, half. My mother was a timelord." His face was as straight as stone. He was a living legend. Something to be feared. The impossible child.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Sinbad scrunched his nose, as he often did when confused. "The hell's a timelord?" Granted, he didn't keep in touch with the supernatural world. Just enough to stay away from his parents' packs. "The werewolf part I get--I'm one, too. But, uh, I've never really heard of the other thingy. Don't know much about other supernaturals." Some sort of immortal, that seemed certain.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Phoebus froze. So that was where that stench was coming from. He felt a rage building in his chest, as he did whenever he met another werewolf. "I'm a master of time. I can bend and shape it to whatever I want. That war is the war between the timelords and the werewolves..a war that I started hundreds of years ago. I'm the living legend. I'm the impossible child." His voice sounded threatening, but that's what happened when he was around them. The betrayal was enough to make him hate anyone and anything within his species.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:50 pm

He had to repress a snort that threatened to escape. 'Living legend'? Guy was full of himself. But, he'd started a war, so maybe that warranted a little smugness. "Well, can't say as I blame ya. Don't exactly have a loving relationship with other werewolves myself." Sinbad shrugged. "They're kinda like the douchebag jocks in a high school, don't you think? 'Don't date this girl from the other clique! You can't have babies with her! You die if you do! We're idiots! Rawr!'" His tone was mocking, but he still felt the age old anger stick in his throat. Alright, maybe Phoebus was okay after all.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:26 pm

It was unusual for another werewolf to not know who he was. Maybe because he was distanced. "Usually I wouldn't agree with another werewolf..but on this I do." That's were Phoebus got his personality, despite however hard he tried to change it. "I'm honestly surprised you have no clue who I am..usually all werewolves learn about the war when they're kids. But in your case I understand." For once it was something new. Sort of refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:33 pm

"Uh, yeah, I don't know much about stuff going on outside the human world. Mom didn't have much time or desire to teach me much before she passed." Sinbad said quietly. "Probably wouldn't have cared, anyways--no offense." The humans suited him more nicely, though. Easy prey, easy to stomach most days.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Phoebus just looked at Sinbad in awe. "I must admit, it's a nice change." He was doing his best to suppress the personality he was cursed with. This guy is a werewolf but he didn't seem like the kind he was used to. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:38 am

"I bet. War is just stress, stress, stress." Sinbad chuckled. "That's why I stick to small stuff, try not to tick too many people off. That way I don't go gray before my time." Though being a supernatural, that probably wasn't going to happen for centuries anyway. But why test that? He needed his good looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 6-
Jump to: