The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Phoebus chuckled to himself, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the wall. "You know, I've never met a werewolf like you. Most of them are arrogant, pompous, total assholes. Probably just like me." Who was to say Sinbad wasn't the same though, he just hadn't revealed it if he was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh, don't get me wrong--I can have my bad days, too." Sinbad laughed, "There's been many a time that Angel had to hit me upside my head." It was usually after some idiot would try to hit on her, though. But he had a hard time leaving her to deal with it. Something could've gone wrong, she might not have been able to hypnotize whatever asshole tried to get with her, and he was loathe to let them ignore her refusals. "But I try to be the sweetest guy around, usually."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:48 am

Phoebus raised his eyebrow at the name. Angel. Was she a legit angel or just a friend?
"So that must be your friend huh? Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:45 am

"Yeah. Angel Malone. Sounds like somethin' out of a cheesy noir novel, huh?" Sinbad chuckled. "She's a siren. Pretty decent one." She wouldn't mind him telling Phoebus, would she? Guy seemed alright.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:07 pm

"Siren?" Phoebus looked confused, trying to picture it. "What the hell is a siren?" It was probably a stupid question but hey, he honestly had no clue. Were they some special breed of werewolf or something completely different?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Sinbad arched an eyebrow, surprised that he knew nothing of sirens. Hadn't the really good artists way back when been obsessed with them? Surely he'd have seen a picture or two with one in it. "Well, they're usually pretty hot women, or have this illusion that they are, and they hypnotize people with their voice. Most of the time they do it with sailors to get them to shipwreck."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Phoebus chuckled at himself. "Oh those things. I never really knew what they were called. We just called them mermaids or something like that. Nasty things they are, well most maybe." He tapped his fingers against his arm, thinking of all the places he'd been. All the 'sirens' he'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:43 pm

"I suppose siren is the fancier term for them." Sinbad shrugged. "And Angel would agree with you. Like us, she's, uh...kinda on the outs with most of her species." Hell, any more outcasts and they could start a band.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Phoebus couldn't help but smile at the comment. Maybe that was the whole point of this place: to gather all the rejects and torture them to death. "Do you know where she is? I suppose not though, even if she was here who knows when you would see her."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:18 pm

"I can't smell her. But who knows? She just might be in another building altogether." Sinbad said, trying to be optimistic. He wouldn't let himself consider the alternative. "They would have to have some pretty thick walls. She'd probably be cursing up a storm."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:37 pm

"Must be nice, having someone to stick with." Phoebus rested his arms against the walls. "I've never really had anyone like that. No family, practically no friends. He chuckled and looked towards the door of the room. How many years had it been?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Sinbad smiled sadly. It wasn't often that he'd been alone, but being the social creature he was the moments of isolation had been maddening. "Yeah, it is nice." He frowned at Phoebus' admission of his lack of friends. Well, that couldn't do. "Hey, we ever get out of here and find Angel, you could hang with us. When you're not waging war, of course. It'd be fun. We know some great clubs."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Phoebus laughed. "If it's just sympathy you're acting off of, don't bother. I'm better off alone." There it was; the asshole in him. It was getting harder to subdue it. But sympathy was definitely something he didn't want. Sinbad was cool and all but still.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:47 pm

"Nah, man. You pretty cool. I'd be honored to drink you under the table one day." Sinbad laughed, brushing the sudden downturn in Phoebus' attitude. He hadn't meant to piss him off. As much as he loved hanging with Angel, he would've liked to have another guy to do stupid stuff with.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:19 am

Phoebus looked at his callmate, questioning whether he was serious or not. Seems pretty serious..
After a while, he let up his 'asshole' attitude and gave him a small smile. "Sounds great then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of the Rest of Our Lives   First Day of the Rest of Our Lives - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of the Rest of Our Lives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 6-
Jump to: