The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Gaston

*Gaston

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] Empty
PostSubject: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:51 pm

The first thing Gaston noticed, before opening his eyes was the coldness of the floor he was lying on. The incongruity of the situation made him feel the urge to open his eyes. The Phoenix swiftly straighted up into a squatting position. His head started to spin and it took him a few minutes before being able to distinguish the details of the room.

It was a cold and small room with no window. The noise of a breath came to Gaston's ears and he turned around to find out who was there with him. The demon saw him, lying on the floor, just like he was a minute ago. The thin dark-skinned man seemed to be unconcious for the moment and hence, wasn't a threat yet.

Gaston turned away, not paying attention to his roomate anymore and walked toward the strange metallic part on one of the walls, wondering what it could be. He was about to touch it when a tv monitor he hadn't noticed before flickered and a smiling blonde waved at it.

Listening to that blond woman, the Phoenix, understanding he was trapped in this little room for who knew how long, started to inflame out of anger. He was about to let his rage explode, creating a fire wave, when the woman started to warn him about the room being equipped to handle what she called 'outbursts'. Prudent by nature, he decided to contain himself, which he managed to do with a certain difficulty.

It had been a very, very long time since he last truely wished to kill someone. Images of this stupid blond burning slowly, every fragment of her body turning to ashs piece by piece, filled his head, helping him to keep a semblance of control on his rage and powers. "I'll burn you" he muttered as a promise.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

[OOC: I am so sorry I havn't RPed before now! We're mid exams, so I didn't have a chance to check YouTube every day. I just now read the PM that I got in ^^'' I promise I'll try to be a lot more active from now on Smile]

Facilier awoke to the image of a woman on a TV in front of him. Quietly he lifted his head, opening his eyes to pay attention. He made sure not to make a noise as he laid eyes on his roommate. He didn't know why he was here, or who this man was, and he quickly rendered the situation dangerous. He needed to be careful here.
Not a lot of time went by, however, before he realized the big man was not his captor, but a prisoner himself. The woman... the blonde woman from the TV, she was who he needed to watch out for.
Facilier felt the room spin as he took the information she provided in over himself. They were trapped.. to be tortured... but for what purpose? Was this just some sick kind of game, or a cruel revenge? He knew what he did to people were hard to go through, but in the end they were just nightmares. They caused no harm, and once they woke up they were over unless he decided to pay them another visit. He wouldn't consider that valid reason to hunt someone down and torture them.
His focus shifted to the man who was now beginning to inflame. Not a man at all then, but something else. What Facilier didn't know. Sitting up quietly he viewed the creature up and down, realizing fairly quickly that if things were to break out between them, Facilier wouldn't live very long. He decided to take a careful aproach.
"Do you know her?" was the first question he asked. He assumed the creature in front of him knew as little as he did, but if he had wronged her that might confirm his previous idea. Facilier worked far too much to remember if he, himself, had.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:45 pm

[OOC: That's ok dear, exams come first! It's good to see you here though!!! ;3]

Gaston abruptly turned his head to his cellmate, who seemed to have finally awoken, when the man asked him a question. He still had trouble containing his anger and a dark light was showing in his eyes. "No, but if I ever get to know her, she's dead!" he answered on an extreemly irritated tone, his jaws wrinkling.

He was still too furious yet to even think of the possibility that this man could be a threat to him. It wasn't like him to be so careless but it had been such a long time since he last was so angry.

(OOC: *re-read the post* ....Sorry... Note sure that makes sense... <<" XD)
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:55 pm

[OOC: Makes sense to me, dw xDD]

That discarded his first assumption. Then... maybe it was because they were creatures? Most men seemed to be frightened by anything they couldn't make sense of and that could potentially harm them. But she didn't really seem human to Facilier...
The bigger creature's anger stunned him. He had seen and heard outbursts before, but never actually been close to one and vulnerable. He tried not to let his fear show, and hoped that the creature's anger would blind him.
"What are you?" was his next question as he stood up. Sitting down while speaking to him seemed so... pathetic and weak. He wasn't sure if he would take the question well, but if Facilier was to feel safer in here he'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:27 am

Unfortunatly for his cellmate, Gaston's demonic instincts had taken over. The blond had awoken in him a murder desire. "Why, are you affraid of the big bad wolf?" he said on a dark yet playful tone, as he walked toward the skinny man with a threatning attitude.

He could smell his fear (like he did with every single one of his victims) even though the dark-skinned man was trying to hide it and, in a way, it made him feel confident enough that he was more powerful than his new room mate.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:49 am

Facilier quickly backed up against the wall and raised his hands. He didn't know what he'd do if the creature attacked, but he couldn't see it ending well for himself. It was obvious this creature had no regards for Facilier's life or wellbeing, but his final hope rested in that the stranger might care for his own.
"You heard what she said," Facilier said quickly, glancing at the TV with his heart caught in his throat. "You kill me, it will have consequences." With hands still raised, his back against the wall, he let his faith rest in the hands of this grueful stranger.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:45 am

"Oh really? I can't wait to see that..." answered Gaston, still walking toward the frightened man. A fire ball appeared in his hand.

When he reached the man, he placed one hand on the wall, next to his cellmate's head and brought the other one (in which there was the fire ball) up, inches to the poor man's nose. He remained a minute like that. Then, suddenly, with a satisfaction smile, the fire ball disappeared from his hand and the demon walked off.

'How pathetic!' Gaston thought. Well, at least now he was sure he had nothing to fear from this stranger, or at least not for now. Truth was, he really would have wanted to try out to kill the man just to see what would have happened but it might have compromised his odds to murder the blond woman.

He kept on walking to the opposite wall and sat, his back leaning on it. At least this little threatning game had helped him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:58 am

Facilier's breath escaped him as the man came so close. He could feel the heat, but that wasn't the only reason for his sweating. Even when the creature walked away he couldn't relax. It would be foolish to, considering the man might very well attack again.
He had almost forgotten about his evil eye, because he never used it. This, however, was the first time Facilier was honestly tempted. He decided against it. He always did. He couldn't know the consequences it would have, and he feared being responcible for death or worse. Still though... if his first impression was correct about this thing, he definitively deserved it...

[OOC: Dw, I'd never use it without permission from the other character's owner xD Specially because they would be responcible for playing it out later on xD Just let me know if you're against it, and I promise I won't make him do it Smile]
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:15 am

[OOC: I'm not specially against it but maybe we should see how the plot developps a bit first! ;3]

Gaston decided to break the silence by making a proposition. It wasn't like him to feel sorry, and specially with people that hadn't surprised him but he was concious that he might have started to become this man's 'little hell' and he despised the idea of fulfilling the blond's words by his actions.

"Since you asked and we are to put up with each other for who knows how long, how about playing it 'Qui Pro Quo'? You give, I give and so on." he said in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:22 am

[OOC: Wasn't planning on it now, as his post said Wink Just making sure for future reference Smile]

Facilier's life of isolation had left him ignorant to the ways of man and other creatures. These games were something unfamiliar to him, and he had no clue how to proceed, what actions to take. He watched the guy in confusion. He wasn't about to agree to something he didn't know what meant.
"Qui Pro Quo?" he asked, wondering where the stranger had picked that up. He wasn't exactly human himself, and he had a hard time believing he fit in with the human world. Facilier took a step towards the man to show his willingness to engage, but watched him varily. He couldn't be sure this wasn't all a trick.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:15 am

[OOC: Oki doki! ;3]

Gaston's eyes narrowed of surprise. Well this man was definitly not human then. If he had the ability to do so, he would have probably laught at the situation but he was a demon and he had burried the memories of the only time he had been able to laugh.

"You mean you don't know. Dude, how far from humans have you been living? It's a give and take relationship or discussion. You answer my question and then I'll answer your question. It's also called reciprocity." he simply explained.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:01 am

Facilier took another few steps towards the stranger, the memory of his threatening behavior still burning in his mind. Somehow he had changed behavior almost completely, and that triggered warning signs. He was almost certain this was a trap, but to not aggrivate him again, Facilier decided to play along.
He sat down and considered. "What sort of creature are you?" he asked, taking it for granted he'd be allowed to go first. It was the question he had been the most curious about from the get-go, and which answer might prove an advantage to Facilier.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:05 am

[OOC: I'm sooooo sorry I've been away for so long, I've been busy like crazy these last few days...  Embarassed  Embarassed ]

The dark skinned man didn't trust him, Gaston could feel it. And he probably was right not to. This was, after all, the safest reaction one could have when meeting a demon. Gaston was not the trickster type but many demons were and the skinny man was right to be defiant.

"I am a Phoenix." Gaston answered with his deep voice but yet, on a natural tone. "What are you?" he simply asked, insisting on the 'you'.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:24 am

[OOC: Real life should always come first, you don't need to apologize Smile Take all the time you need, I think this time of year is busy for everyone, so I understand Smile]

"Now you're just stealing my questions," Facilier teased with a sly, crooked grin, unsure how wise it was to act this way in front of a man like him. He was afraid anything could fire him up again, (quite literally) so he quickly answered; "I'm an alp."
"What's your name?" sounded Facilier's next question. If anything he couldn't just keep mentally referring to him as "the phoenix" or "the stranger" or "the psycho".
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:48 am

Gaston did not take offence of his cellmate's teasing attempt. Getting angry would be playing the blond's game. He simply mumbled "An alp..." searching his memory for informations about alps. He had never met one but he thought he remembered that they were somehow related to dreams.

"The name is Gaston." he answered, a hand on his chin, thinking about his next question. The Alp asked him if he knew the blond a while back so Gaston supposed he had no information on their jailer. "Do you remember what happened when they took you to bring you here?" he finally asked, thinking any piece of information on this subject could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Facilier smiled, noting that this Gaston didn't react that bad to his teasing. In an attempt to push it further, to see where this man's limits recided, he simply answered: "Yes." This was a game of wits, and Facilier was good at it. If Gaston had wanted to know more he should have rephrased the question.
"Should I watch my back around you?" Facilier didn't expect an honest answer. From the way this man was showing off his powers, he'd expect him to answer yes, even if the truer answer would be no. He had a feeling this creature liked to feel in control and powerful. Powermad, in other words.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Gaston frowned and growled when the skinny man pushed his luck. "Specially if you try to play the smartass." he threatened, lighting his hand on fire.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Facilier smiled amused, but he hadn't forgotten the heat and the fear from earlier, so he decided to answer him anyway. "I was in the middle of an alpdruck. I was focused on that, and..." he shrugged, "I guess I didn't notice someone sneaking up on me."
He leaned back, lying down on the floor and holding himself up on his shoulders to look at the other man. "It's still your turn then, I guess." It couldn't hurt trying to get on this man's good side.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

alpdruck? Did alps feed on dreams? Gaston switched the fire off, satisfied to see his cellmate had understood his warning.

"It's not helping then." Gaston said with a light grimace. "What is an Alp exactly?" he asked. Maybe Alps had some particularities he hadn't heard of that could be useful in such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Facilier made a quick grimace. He hadn't wanted to talk about himself too much, but he had seen this coming. It was an evident question in this game to anyone with an intellect. However much he disliked Gaston, he wouldn't insult him that much. Facilier had a feeling he was smarter than he seemed.
"You know those nightmares so frightening you wake with a cold sweat and a fear of falling back to sleep?" Facilier looked down towards his feet as he took the liberty to enjoy a pause for effect. "That would be us," he said, looking back up to meet his gaze. He wasn't quite sure why he used the term us. Though he knew there were many alps he had never spoken to one. Alps were lonely creatures, isolated even from each other by their own stupid pride and shame.
He took another lingering pause to think through his next question before he continued. "What would it take for us to... hmm... come to an agreement not to try to kill each other?" He said it as if there was a chance Facilier would be capable of even trying.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Gaston listen to his cellmate's answer with interest. 'He seems a rather good psychologist when not scared to death.' he mentally noted. But his magical abilities probably wouldn't be very useful to escape a place like that...

"Uhm. Well don't try to make me angry nor use your powers on me - which would end up being the same thing - and I shall do my best to contain myself. I don't kill out of pleasure but, when I kill, I have no hesitation. However, I'll make you a favor, if yout try and push it too far, I'll give you one warning. And one warning only." Gaston answered, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He wanted to make sure the skinny man wouldn't try something weird that could end up in a fight and fulfill the blond's words.

"My turn then. I think I already know the answer but still... Do you need your victims to be asleep to use your 'gift'?" Gaston was pretty sure it was the case but kind of hoped he was mistakening. To create a nightmare out of an awakened person could be very useful.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Facilier grinned, having acchieved what he hoped. What Gaston proposed was even better than he could have imagined, and it lifted a huge weight off of his shoulders.
"Yes," he answered, and held in a tiny, smug "scared?" Gaston proved to be amusing, as unexpected as it was. Perhaps Facilier could even grow fond of his company, although he wouldn't stretch it that far just yet. He still felt uneasy in the phoenix's presence.
"Have you been in here long?" he asked after consideration. He wondered if they had been taken at the same time, or if he was just a new arrival.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Gaston didn't pay much attention to his cellmate sudden happiness. "I think we got here about the same time, I must have woken up a few minutes before you." he answered.

"Do you know why you are here, in this cell?" Gaston asked, as if he knew why he, himself, was here. But indeed, being a demon, he had done so many 'Bad' things that he didn't know which one of them had led him to this place though it might be different for his roomate and he hoped he might find a clue in the alp's answer.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Facilier shrugged and shook his head. "Perhaps just for being supernatural. Not everyone take kindly to creatures like us." He wouldn't really categorize himself with Gaston, but his point was made none the less.
"Do you?" he asked, realizing Gaston might have information he didn't. Perhaps this was a good game for both of them. Facilier could really benefit from the information he was given by Gaston.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Gaston let out a sight as the alp asked him exactly what he though he was going to ask. "Hum, I doubt it would be just for being supernaturals, that doesn't make sense. But as for why me: murder, torture, chaos, disasters, you choose. I've done reeeeally bad things." Gaston answered, rubbing his forehead.

He was starting to get bored to be locked up. None of them had informations on what was happening and he needed fresh air, after all, he was basically a bird. He stretched himself, almost wanting the alp to be asleep so that he could stretch his wings too. Gaston suddenly wondered: "You feed on dreams, I got that, but do you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 11-
Jump to: