The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Facilier tensed at Gaston's confessions. Was he really locked up with this psycopath? Someone wanted him dead for sure. He tried shaking the feeling, instead focusing on the game.
"I don't really feed on them," he said with an amused grin. "It's just... fun I guess." He had never quite understood why he did what he did, other than that he felt a need to do it. It was who he was, if he stopped, who would he be?
"I do sleep, I just tend to rest during the day, instead of the night." If he was fully rested by the time night falls he could get so much more done that night. He pondered the next question to ask Gaston.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]   Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:48 am

Gaston noticed the man's confusion. Well, his cellmate had to understand that he was a demon, for his sake.

Two answers for the price of one. Gaston would have smile if he knew how to. He, instead, nodded, satified by the answers he had recieved and waited for the skinny man's next question.
Back to top Go down

Burn, baby BURN! [Tag: Facillier]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 11-
Jump to: