The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Dimitri sat, humming to himself, while Jack slept. He was finishing up the rest of the small bit of blood the angels had their hunter give him. "That guy still owes me a game of tic, tac, toe..." He grumbled throwing the empty container. "Whoops..." He said, at the sound it made hitting the wall.

He tapped his fingerson his knees for a moment before throwing his head back in annoyance. "I'm soooo bored!" He exclaimed, in a harsh whisper. Can't even take a bite of my roomie... this sucks!!! He though, mentally cursing the angels again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:41 pm

(OOC: Tic Tac Toe, Dimitri? xD With the Hunter xD Oh Anita would love ya xD)

Tulio looked over at the wall quickly as he heard something hit it sharply and loudly. "What in the hell??" Then Tulio remembered that he had met another prisoner here who was on the other side of the wall. Perhaps the rooms in this place were next to each other, which had to mean that his room was in the middle of two others. Tulio became vaguely interested once he heard another voice exclaim about being bored.

He walked across the room around his roommate, careful not to wake him up. "You aren't the only one." Tulio exclaimed, as he folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:05 pm

{ooc: ;D Dimi: won't everyone love me?}

Dimitri blinked when he heard someone agree to being bored. He got up and walked over to the wall his blood container hit. He knocked on it. "Hello?" He asked, before letting out a whistle. "I get a roommate and a wallmate? Boy, I'm being spoiled." He said, sarcasm dripping out of his mouth. He turned his body and slumped against the wall, still feeling the annoying hunger of not being fed properly. "Sooo, how'd you wind up in this hell hole? Oops, I mean "Aslyum"." He asked, covering his "mistake".
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at this comment, before smirking in amusement at the sarcasm coating it. "Guess that you've been here longer than the rest of us...newcomers?" he asked, quoting the blonde angel's words from the broadcast. He leaned against the wall, kicking slightly at the floor out of habit of being bored for a while. "I know what this place is, unfortunately." he added, sighing heavily in annoyance at the remembrance of how he ended up here.

"Banishment...betrayal. A mixture of both really." Tulio answered in a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:35 pm

"You got it! Been here for about five hundred, give or take." He said, with a shrug. He leaned his head in the wall and rolled it to one side. "Good, you're not completely in the dark." He said, with a nod.

He let out a loud scoff, forgetting his sleeping roomie for the moment. "I'm here because I conned the angels and ended up breaking one of their hearts; call this payback." He stated, his tone bitter and angry. Stupid angels being immuned to complusion...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:44 pm

Tulio widened his eyes at the number of years that the male had been in this place. He shook his head slightly of the surprise, running fingers through his hair. "Yeah...I heard about it. But just didn't know that I was going to be banished to here. Usually the ones that get banished get to roam free, just had to stay out of the clan's territory."

Tulio scowled slightly, a bit jealous of the others who had their freedom from here and the clan. It wasn't fair that he was their 'test subject' for his clan to make breaking rules look costly. "I hope it wasn't the ice queen on the t.v. Didn't think payback lasted five hundred years," Tulio commented in a sarcastic tone.

(OOC: Yes they will, Dimitri *Q*)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

He chuckled. "Woooow, people know of this place? Must be fantastic!" He said, his voice a mix of being amused and sarcastic. He chuckled again when Tulio refered to Holli as the Ice Queen. "Ice Queen, I like that." He said, more to himself. "Nooo, definitely not. Messed with the sister, she's a firey one... when you're on her good side." He said, smiling a little fondly at the memories of his short, but sweet, time with Jessica.

{Dimi: ;D thought so... are you drooling? *refering to the smilie XD*}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:38 am

"Rumors spread around a quicker pace nowadays." Tulio scoffed slightly. He chuckled a bit at the male's humor, it was seemingly interesting to hear really. So the sisters seemed opposites of each other. Well except for the fact that they had to be twisted to make this place. "I'm guessing the blondie is a bit overprotective of sister. Might be the reason why you've been here for so long." Tulio commented in a light teasing tone.

"So what are you exactly?" he added.

(OOC: >///< Perhaps 8D)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:52 am

"Yeah, been meaning to ask my roomie here what's the world is like now, seeing as I've missed a good deal of it." He said, actually curious. "Pfft, that's a under statement... They're protective of each other..." He muttered, wincing at the memories of when Holi decided to have a "session" with him...

He laughed a little. "An under fed vampire. What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:58 am

"Technology has become advanced and a big part of human lives." he commented with a light shrug. Tulio then grimaced a bit, feeling a bit sympathy for the male. It wasn't good to piss off two females who were close enough or family. Luckily, Tulio's situation had been with humans and not angels.

"I'm a dark elf." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:23 am

He groaned. "Wish I could see it all... it's sooo boring in here!" He stated, missing the outside world. "Dark elf, huh? Met a few of those before.... They tried some magic on me when they realized I was a vampire." He said, with a chuckle. "Obviously they didn't get far, but it was still fun to watch." He said, with a grin, as he thought about some of the things he conned out of those dark elves.

Good times, good times... He thought, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:39 am

"I'm just missing the bars and brothels mostly." Tulio stated in a nonchalant tone, smirking at the memories that he made in those places. He snickered a bit at the vampire's small talk about his history with other dark elves. Tulio wished that some of those elves had been part of his clan. It made him feel a bit giddy when thinking of such a possibility.

"Well you don't have to worry about me using magic. I'm a weak-magic user, which makes you instantly a disgrace in the eyes of Dark elves. Even becoming one of their best warriors didn't do shit." Tulio commented as he glanced around the room. He couldn't use any magic if he wanted to in this room, since it was full of angelic magic. "The only magic I'm good at..is entrancement although it's seen shameful in my clan's eyes." he added.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:23 am

"Geez, that sucks, man. If I met your clan.... I'd probably have my fun with them." He said, with a smirk. He'd never been a fan of people who turn on their own...

He felt a rumble go through his body, causing him to groan. "Damn it! If it weren't for the holy water sprinklers, I'd be getting a taste of my roommate. He seems like a good kid, but, damnit, I need to eat!" He said, a bit loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:39 am

Tulio laughed a bit at this, smirking in amusement at the male's words about his clan. "Now I would have loved to have seen that." Tulio commented in a delighted tone. The looks on their faces would've put him in a giddy mood.

Tulio blinked in surprise at the sudden outburst about eating from the male on the other side. "That's going to burn like a bitch if you tried to bite the kid." he stated out, raising an eyebrow. Guess they didn't feed this guy much, did they?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:48 am

"Would have given you front row seats." He said, smirking. He slumped further against the wall and let himself slide down, sitting on the ground. "I knooow...." He moaned out, pouting a little now. "I know the bitches will be too happy to watch me burn... again" He growled out. Why couldn't they just kill him now if they weren't going to feed him??
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:52 am

"Heh, thanks" Tulio smirked in amusement, hearing the male move a bit on the other side of the wall. That had to be a yes about the captors not feeding him enough. Well they were sadistic. Five hundred years of this? They had to be.

"They must really love to see you tortured. Sadistic bitches, I've got to say." he bluntly pointed out in a truthful tone.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:08 am

"You got that right, buddy." He said, with a sigh. "Just wish they'd either feed me right or kill me! You'd think five hundred fucking years would be enough!" He growled, trying to keep his voice down, he didn't need Jack waking up... It probably would not help his blood lust...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:25 am

"Doesn't seem so with those girls. They must hold grudges way longer than usual females." Tulio commented, wincing a bit at the male raising his voice. He didn't need his roommate waking up in some fit of rage. Note to self, don't ever mess with angels once....or if you ever get the hell out of here. He mentally told himself, sighing softly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:07 pm

He slumped against the wall again. "I guess being immortal does that to ya..." He grumbled, his voice going back to normal levels. He sighed, trying to ignore the hunger in him. "...You said you missed the bars and the brothels the most?" He asked, wanting to change subjects. "I miss alcohol, damn good stuff." He said, wishing he had some scotch or borbon, knowing it help the hunger in him, at least just a little...

{OOC: They would be awesome drinking buddies! 8D}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:39 pm

"Yeah, I visited those places frequently." Tulio answered, nodding in agreement to Dimitri's later comment. He felt better when he visited those place. The humans there were intrigued by him, sometimes they had even given him a few free drinks. And the sex. Oh how he freaking missed that.

"I miss the alcohol too. But what I miss the most are the ladies and gentlemen~" Tulio reminiscing about the memories of the brothels.

(OOC: Indeed!!! 8D)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:50 pm

He let a soft groan escape his lips. "Don't remind me about the ladies! Do you realize how long it has- wait, "and the gentlemen"???" He questioned, turning his head to look at the wall, with a surprised look. He hadn't been expecting that as a response.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Tulio glanced at the wall, smirking a bit in a amusement at the sound of surprise in the male's voice. He found it funny to hear such surprise in someone's voice. "Yes, also the gentlemen. I have interest in both males and females."

(OOC: xD Heheheh, Dimitri xD)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

He continued looking at the wall in surprise. "Uh... whatever floats your boat, I guess." He said, thinking how last he was in the world you couldn't say something like that without getting repercussions. "I'm a ladies only kind of guy, and man, do I miss they ladies!"
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Tulio chuckled a bit at this, snickering a bit. "If you say so. Since you've been in here for five hundred years, the world is getting more friendly with bisexuals and such." Tulio stated, although his clan wasn't caught up with times yet. And even if the human world wasn't so good about it, Tulio wouldn't have cared. He was going to fuck whoever he damn well pleased. "Your lost." Tulio added, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Dimitri gave a low whistle. "Wow... Time really does change things..." He said, with a hum. He chuckled a little. "Yeah, no, can't say no to the breasts and vaginas." He said, with a smirk. "Dicks just not my thing." He said, simply, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: