The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"It really does. Although time still hasn't changed shit for my clan. My sexual tendencies are one of the reasons for my banishment," Tulio pointed, laughing a bit at the stupidity of his clan. Get with the time,you stupid old bastards.

"Both males and females feel the same for me. Pleasure is pleasure when it comes to genders for me." Tulio smirked, remembering all those lovely females and sexy males that worked at the brothels. It actually thrilled the girls to know that he was into both sexes. it was amusing to see them thrilled by this.

"It was rare for the brothels that I went to, to have bisexual customers. For some reason, alot of the girls were thrilled about it." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:46 pm

{OOC: Ignore the fact I'm on Odette's account; it's a pain in the butt to switch back and forth on the wii u XP}

He frowned a little at the thought. "Wow... your clan had a brunch of prudes in it." He stated, finding nothing wrong with someone liking both sexes, it just wasn't his thing, personally.

He chuckled lightly. "I know I find it alluring when I have some fun with two girls at once..." He said, closing his eyes at the memories. He let out another little groan. "Damn, I hope I wish I got a female roomie..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:01 am

(OOC: That's okay! xD I like switching accounts to see my characters profile pics 8D <3333 )

Tulio laughed at this, nodding in agreement. 'Oh believe me. There were many of them. It was aggravating really." he agreed, rolling his eyes at the memories of some of the clan members. There had been a few times when he had teased them about their old ways, telling them all about the fun he had in the brothels in the human territory. The looks on their faces had always made him laugh.

Tulio smirked a bit, reminiscing about the times when he had fun with a pair of twins who were the opposite sex of each other. Such lovely pair. He had visited them quite a bunch before his banishment trial.
Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 Will-Turner-3-will-turner-24275020-500-206
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"Ugh, really starting to dislike your clan more and more..." He grumbled, wanting to just set fire to the dark elf's clan or something...

"Sooooo...... Ugh, I'm bored... wanna play a game or something?" He asked, getting antsy. He needed distractions right about now.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Tulio chuckled a bit in amusement. "Welcome to my world." he teased lightly, tilting his head a bit at the man's suggestion. "A game? Sure, what do you have in mind?" He asked, smirking at the male exclaiming of his boredom once more.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

He sat there and thought about it. What game could they play? "The hunter guy still owes me a game of tic, tac, toe... But that would be hard to do with a wall between us. I don't know, got any ideas? It's been awhile since I've played anything... Oh! How about I Spy? Is that game still known?" He asked, curious and smiling like a kid at the idea he had.

{OOC: Sooooo sorry for the wait... it's hard to think of a game X'D I Spy was the only one I could think of... X'D}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at hearing the male mentioned someone by the name Hunter. Or was that a title? "Who the hell is the hunter?" Tulio asked out of curiosity, before grinning a bit in amusement at the eager tone of the male. "Sure. It still is common to play that when there is boredom." He answered, chuckling a bit at the suggestion of the game. He wasn't so sure how that game would work out in the rooms that they were in.

(OOC: It's okay xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}   Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello, wallmate! How are you? {ttw between rooms 7&8}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: