The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Empty
PostSubject: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:21 am

Pocahontas had no idea what had happened after the little girl had tortured the man who seemed to be a elemental just like her. All she remembered was after it was done, everything immediately went black. She had no idea where she was. So when she opened her eyes to see that she was in a room again, she blinked before closing her eyes as she started to sit up. Before feeling one hell of a headache, causing her to immediately place her hand on her forehead. color=dodgerblue]"This is getting old fast."[/color] She muttered before staying still as she tried to calm it down. But it didn't seem to help much, even the lights were adding onto her headache. So she would have to just live with it. As she finally opened her eyes finally, she looked around the room. Taking note that her previous room was much better than this. But she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the cross. Yes she believed in the religions and stuff, but she didn't exactly like seeing it displayed everywhere. Plus it was reminding her of those damn angels.

With a sigh, Pocahontas started to get up before hearing someone breathing. She immediately looked down before freezing in her spot when she saw that her roommate was now her mate, Thrax. Immediately her heart skipped a beat, and the feeling of dread wept over her like a tycoon. She already knew what awaited her when he would wake up. Pocahontas backed away from him, backing into a wall as she continued to stare at him. If someone would see her right now, they would think she was scared, which wasn't entirely false. But she was starting to get angry, slowly. So the more she kept staring at him, the more her fear turned into anger. She was now mentally cursing at the angels and wanted to demand them to put her in another room. Anything would be better than being in a room with him. But she kept it all to herself, cause she didn't exactly want to die..

But just the fact that she was roomed with him finally made this place a living hell.

And as she watched him slowly starting to wake up, Pocahontas made sure to be at the opposite side of the room, watching him. Ready for her defiant glare to be seen by him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 am

[-sighs dreaimly- I really love that song >3< ]

The first thing Thrax did as he regained consciousness, was letting out a low chuckle. He didn't bother even open his eyes to see the other person in the room. Through the years they've been mated, her glare was something he had grown used to almost immediately. He never had to to face or even see her to know she was close by. One could literally feel her cold and defiant eyes on you, and that wasn't only beacuse he was a dragon with advanced senses.
He straightened up in his little seat in the corner, having slept in a seating position so all he had to do was lift his head for his eyes to land on his mate, who unsurprisingly were at the other opposite of the room. He smirked at her, just sitting there calmly watching her, not bothering hiding how content he was with the current situation they were both trapped in. Apparently, this time the angels had decided to focus torture on Pocahontas, because surely they knew how much she despised him. She never really hide that fact for anyone.
Casually he began tapping his claw aganist the cold floor, filling the dark ceelroom wiht the sound in a taunting manner, his yellow eyes never leaving the other dragon.

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Tumblr_m2s1823BCG1rna58d

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 am

The moment he had awoke and smirked at her, Pocahontas had saw how much he was enjoying this. She watched how he stayed where he was and started tapping the floor with his claw. Making a taunting sound. She knew what he wanted, he wanted her to go to him. But she was refusing to. The more she watched his arrogant self, the more she wanted to stay away from him. No, she wasn't going to him, she knew what he was going to do and she couldn't take it anymore. The ten years she had been with him were the most horrible years in her life. She wished that she stayed home that day when she ventured out into the woods out of her land. Cause ever since he entered her life, it became a nightmare and she wasn't going to take it anymore. Before they got kidnapped, she was thinking of running away, but was stopped by the fucking angels.

And before she could think about it anymore, Pocahontas suddenly stretched out her wings in a defiant, intimidating way. Showing him that she was going to take control. No more, no more of his abuse, she wasn't going to stand for it anymore. She was one of the last of her kind, she couldn't keep letting him control her like this. Suddenly, her glare got deeper and her wings stretched out more as she let out a growl. "No." She growled menacing. Letting him that she would no longer be his toy, no more. "No longer will I be your toy, Thrax, I'm done! I've taken your abuse up until now, it's over!" Pocahontas growled out again before really going into a stance you must never do to your mate, especially the one in charge of it.

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Tumblr_mqg7mquTB71rfzqobo9_250
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 am

Thrax watched her evrey move closely, his expression unchanging the more time passed. He knew they would be stuck in this room togheter for a while now, so he knew there was no need to rush things. He would take this chance of sitting back and relax, enjoying their little old game that always ended the same way, with her losing. But then, he watched something change in his mate's stance, her blue eyes not only simply trying to defy him, but outright telling No.
The tapping stopped, and his smirk fell and was exchanged with an empty, unreadable expression instead. Thrax was certain that had they been anywhere else, he would've been in a better mood and just brushed her actions off as her typical ones, laughed at her adorable foolishnes and then either ignore or punish her. But now, with them both stuck here without any sort of escape and no control, Thrax didn't see anything amusing with this.

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Tumblr_n38k4wIw201sfnk1lo1_250

He stayed silent for a long moment after she had spoken, eyes not even as much a blinking as he kept on staring at her, face void of any sort of emotion. Did she honestly think she stood a chance agaisnt him, in a place like this? It didn't matter if the angels had weakend him or trapped him in one form, Pocahontas should know that her actions would do nothing but bring herself more misery.
Even if he didn't show any anger, the tension that had grown heavy inside cell would surely be enough of a warning of what was about to occur. Finally, Thrax moved, and slowly raised up to his current forms full height and proceed to take agonizingly slow steps towards the female. Anyone else would've been intimidated by Pocahontas and cried out in fear in his place, she's a dargon after all, one that shouldn't be underastimated no matter what form she was in. But Thrax wasn't anyone, he was her mate, the one in charge.
"You know, even in this form your wings sure are a beautiful sight," he said the moment he reached her, their bodies almost touching. Even like this he towered over her smaller form without even having to try. His now glowing eyes traveled over her out stretched wings, his hand movinng upwards and tracing his claw alongside her arm, stopping once it reached her neck. "It would really be a shame if someone were to cut them off."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 pm

The moment Thrax had returned her glare with a unreadable look, Pocahontas knew that she wasn't making him happy. For she was only given this look when she was defying him. And even if he tried to make it more like a poker face, Poca knew him far too well at this point. She watched him raise up to show his full height and walked slowly to her, trying to intimdate her. Usually it would work and she would bow her head, but this time was different. This time she kept looking straight up at him, her eyes slowly getting brighter and brighter as they were also starting to glow like his. So when he finally reached her, talked to her, and brought his hand to her neck while speaking a threat, Poca's eyes immediately started glowing. Her blue dragon aura had also started to become visible as her wings stretched out even more. Not even twitching at his threat, in fact it was only driving her.

Without thinking twice, Poca immediately slapped his hand away from her before she started to flap her wings. And within seconds she was above Thrax, hovering over him as she refused to bow down to him. "You touch them and I won't hesitate to burn you. I'm done with you. So how about you stop threatening me, and leave me alone!" She said as the area around her started to get cold. And as she did this, she was trying to make him remember that her powers were his weakness. Fire against Ice, usually Fire would win, but people would be surprise how fast Poca would be able to bring down a fire breathing dragon. But Thrax was also a higher level of a dragon as well, so it would be one hell of a fight if they were to fight now.. Which seemed like they were about to.

But she did not back down, no, he was going to listen to her this time. And now her eyes were showing more than just no, she was acting like the male now.

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Tumblr_mpvc99tNLR1su24lgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:58 pm

When Poca slapped his hand away, he merely just kept looking down at her, as if not bothered by it all and calmly lowered it back to his side. His eyes didn't as much as blink when she started to flap her wings, and didn't even step back when she found herself looking down at him. This wasn't the first time she disobeyed or refused him, of course not. But it was the first time she actually dared challenge him. The unemotional mask he wore so well was finally starting to fall, and instead showing the rage that was slowly but surly only building up by the second. The cold she was spreading nipped at his skin, and he knew that he if just stood there it would do more than just that. His eyes narrowed dangrously as she spoke, soon enough letting his own aura fill up the room, not only the are they were standing in, but the whole space their cell gave them. Oh he remember her powers alright, and even while he'd dominated her he wasn't dumb enough to underastimate her capability. But it wouldn't work, not now or never. There was a reason why even other dragons feared him afterall.
"You know I can't do that," his dark chuckle echoed inside the room, and before either of them would've blinked, his hand had reached up and wrapped his long claws around her throat and squeezed. The female's body was roughly thrown against the wall, letting out a loud sound as her back collided with stone. Thrax moved faster than one could blinked, and sent a kick to her stomach which sent over the opposite wall. He would not risking beign slow,as he rather not get burned her fire. For him that would hurt more than normal ice ever could.
A low, irritated growl emittied from the red dragon as he stepped over to his mate, pressing his foot down on the gorgeous wings before kneeling down to her side. "I know you're not stupid Pocahontas," he growled, grabbing hold of the back of her head and holding it up so he could press his lips against her ear. "So what, pray tell, gave you the impression that you'd stand chance against me, in here of all places?"
If she had some sort of reply, he didn't wait to hear it as he instead smashed her face down agaisnt the floor, keeping it there.
He honestly hadn't planned on hurting her this time... He had actually been relived that they ended up in the same cell, and would even have let her have her own space (for a moment at least) and return all her glares and cursing with nothign more than silence for once. Guess his pent up frustration and anger caught up to him, and she had always been gifted at pushing his buttoms when he'd least could stand it.
He sighed, and stepped of her wings carefully. He ment what he said before, it would really be a shame if those wings were cut off. He stood up, lifting her up along with him and pressed her up against the wall, lifting a now glowing claw and held it inches away from her eyes. Any sudden movements and she'd risk her eyesight. "How about you try again another time?"

(sorry for lame post.... reeeeeeally tired so i'll be off to bed now x'D<3333)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Pocahontas' eyes widened the moment he had grabbed her throat and threw her into the wall. It had hurt, but she had refused to make any sound due to he pride. She got up onto her feet before looking up when she heard Thrax move again and before he was able to succesfully kick her in the stomach, she covered herself with her wings. But even though she protected herself, she was still sent to the opposite side of the room and into the wall. She fell to the ground, and before she was able to burn him with her fire he suddenly had stepped on them, pinning her down. She looked at him when he whispered in her head and picked up her head. And she was about to answer but he mashed her face against the floor. If she was any other creature, she'd probably be dead now, or have the worse headache. But all that happened was her getting a cut on her forehead and that was about it.

But before she could get up or attack him, he suddenly lifted her off of the floor before pressing her against the wall. Her eyes looked at his claw as her hand immediately went to grab it due to reflexes. She then listened to what he wanted to say before looking back at him, ignoring his claw. Her eyes showing even more defiance. She stared at him like this for five minutes, letting silence fall onto them before she finally spoke.

"Keep this up and you'll hurt the baby." Pocahontas suddenly said in the most serious, and defiant tone Thrax had ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:45 pm

As the minutes went by with either of them saying anything, his claw dangerously clos to her eyes een with her hand holding his wrist back. Her returned her defiant look with a cold glare of his own, lettign ehr know that eh could stand there fos as long as it would take and more. But then she spoke up, saying something not even he had been prepared to hear.
"Keep this up and you'll hurt the baby."
He blinked, making sure he had heard her right as he gave her a distrusted glare before moving his claw away from her face carefully, only to wrapp his hand around her neck instead, keeping her in place. He move dhis other hand down her body, placing it firmly over her abdomen and let another short silence befall them.
Hs eyes slowly widend, his expression taking turning into of surprsie and shock as realisation hit him. She wasn't lying....
Wordleslly he let go of her and took a few steps back, his eyes never leaving her smaller form. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but for once he couldn't think up of what to say. Or more like, what to say first.
He gritthed his teeth, letting out a low and dangerous growl . This whole situation of them being captured turned alot fucking worse. "Had you been planning on taking off before telling me?"
It didn't sound much like a question as he said this, and even if he sounded calm he was anything but. He was down right furiours.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:59 pm

When he had wrapped his hand around her neck before placing his other hand on her abdomen, Pocahontas closed her eyes. She knew she wasn't lying and the fact that he now knew brought her heartache. She had wanted to keep this a secret from him and run away so both her and her child could live at peace together, but then this whole situation had happened. She opened her eyes when he let go of her before backing away from her. Her eyes did not leave his. Pocahontas watched as he struggled for words before growling. But when he asked her if she had been planning to run away before telling her, she immediately felt herself freeze in her place. But she needed to let him know.

"Yes," She said, taking no time to answer, "I'm two months pregnant. And I was going to run away the day we got kidnapped. I was going to give you what you wanted and wait for you to go to sleep before I did." She said in the most serious tone. "And I wasn't going to tell you, I was going to get myself far away from you so both of us could live in peace. So you wouldn't be able to hurt me in front of the baby." She said as she could feel herself breaking as she told him all of this. Not because she knew it would hurt him, but just the fact she wanted to escape from him and had to tell him all of this. It hurt, for once she had finally felt like she had a chance to live another life and just like that it was taken from her.

But she fought, she wasn't going to cry in front of him.. The only thing she did was place her hand on her stomach as she continued to stare at him.

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} Tumblr_m6562nM67g1qjxgdgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Her reply didn't exactly surprise him. How could it, after all the time they've already been together with her hating and despising him so openly, and him simply laughing it? So no, he wasn't surprsie, in fact he didn't really blame her for having planning to escape. But that didn't change the fatc that he was still furious. At her, at those damn angels, at the whole fucking situation and now...!
Suddenly fire surrounded him, and with a furious roar he sent a powerful punch at the door. While the flames around them slowly started to die out, the door holding them captive stayed without as much as scratch on it. Had it been anywhere else, the whole damn building would've collapsed...
After a moment of stadning there and inhaling deeply to calm down, he unclechend his fist and walked over to the opposite of the room. nce reaching the wall, he kept his bakc turned to the other dragon, sighing while leaning on his arm on the cold wall.
What he hated the most about all this, even though he'd never admit it out loud, was the fact that he wasn't in control over anything.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

The moment she saw fire surround Thrax she closed her eyes as she listened to him roar and punch the door. She knew how furious he was so she could keep her mouth shut right now. She opened her eyes once she felt the hotness disappear. She watched how he walked away from her to the other side of the room. Her eyes not leaving him until he leaned his arm onto the wall. Pocahontas looked away as she sighed to herself. The whole situation had gone from bad to worse in only a matter of minutes, and the fact that her mate was pissed now made her a bit on edge. But the fact he was keeping himself away from her made her a bit shocked. Usually he would do something with her when he wanted to calm down, but now he was ignoring her. Not that she minded..

Pocahontas was about to go to the mattress to lay down, but before she could make it, she suddenly felt a stinging pain in her stomach. The sudden pain made her gasp before she fell to her knees and gripped her stomach. She had no idea what was going on, but she was starting to feel nauseous as well. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes as she tried to keep herself from puking. Her long black hair fell over her face as she bent over to keep herself steady. What was happening? Was she having late morning sickness or something? Whatever it was, she didn't like it. She made gagging noises while she still refused to puke, before letting out painful groans as the pain wouldn't go away.

As all of this was happening, her breathing went heavy as her heart started to beat faster.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 pm

He had been to occupied keeping his anger in check, so he hadn't payed enough attention to notice when she stood up and started to move. But then he heard her gasp out in what soudned like pain, and as he looked over his shoulder to see for himself, he caught the moment just as she fell down to ehr knees. He lowerd his arm down from the wall, turning half around as he watched her gripp her stomach and cover her mouth. His expression ahd gone back to his emotionless mask, as if not really seeing or caring what was happeing to his mate at the moment.
He closed his eyes as he heard her gagg and groan out in pain, taking a hesitant step towards her. The moment he heard her heart beat and breathing pick up however, he hurried straight over to her and wordlessly picked her up in his arms. He walked over to the matress in the room and gently laid her down. His eyes narrowed slightly as he took in her condition, feeling worry start to build up within him.
He moved his hand and carefully coverd it over her forehead, while moving the other rest on her stomach. "Try to calm down," he orderd, not as harshly as he usually would sound but still strict enough. He mumbled something under his breathe, and shortly after a calm and comfroting warmth spread out from his hands and througout her body. He wans't sure how much this would help, he hadn't used sicne what... a couple of centuries back? But if he did it right, it would at least numb the pain for a while.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 pm

When Thrax picked her up, Poca didn't do much struggling. In fact she grabbed onto him as she was starting to panic. She had no idea what was going on and it scared her. And when he placed her on the mattress and placed both of his hand on her forehead and stomach while telling her to calm down, Poca tried her best to obey. In another situation she would probably push him away and tell him to leave her alone. But this situation was different, she had a life in her, something she didn't want to lose. But when she suddenly felt a comforting warmth spread throughout her body she started to calm down. The pain and the nauseous feeling started to go away, or at least becoming numb to where she couldn't feel it.

Once the pain and nauseousness went away, Pocahontas finally opened her eyes and looked straight at Thrax. Her eyes showing nothing but confusion. She had no idea why he had just helped her. Why would he help her? Usually he would just let her fight it out. So the idea he had just helped made her really confused. "Why," She whispered out, "Why would you do that?" She asked. Her blue eyes showing nothing but surprise and confusion. A way she had never looked at him in a long while. The more she tried to answer it herself, she just couldn't. The whole situation had caught her off guard, the fact he would even help her made her dumbfounded. Or was it because he only cared about the life inside of her?

She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm

He didn't answer her, and instead just focused on his task at hand. Apparently it seems to work, luckily for them both.... He felt her blue eyes on him, but for once avoided eye contact with her completley. Not beacuse of shame or anything of the sort though. Naturally he was upset, but was it only anger he felt right now? No, he couldn't deny that he felt cocnernd over her condition. He had never been the foolish type to try and lie to hismelf, he knew he had grown to care for his mate as more than just a priced object. But for obvious reason he wouldn't let her know that. It was easier that way, less complicated. But now, with them both trapped and stripepd down of almost all their power, and her carrying his heir...
He growled again as he removed his hands from her, andmoved to sit down on the floor by the matress, turning his back to her once more. It pained him when eh had to admit that even he was worried. The hopless feeling of helplessness disgusted him to no end.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm

When Thrax decided to ignore her question and just focus on what he was doing, Poca looked away from him and turned onto her side where her back started to face him. This time it was a bad idea to talk. She had just gave him news even she didn't want to tell him, and they were both worried. Did she know what Thrax was worried about? No. But she damn well knew what she was worried about. She was worried about dying in this place before giving birth to her child. She was worried she would never be able to hold her child, never to say she loved it. Hell, she didn't know if she would be able to see what gender it was. And she hate not knowing, but she had no way of finding out now. With a sigh she closed her eyes as all of her thoughts started to rush through her.

But still she didn't cry, no matter how much she wanted to right now she just couldn't. All she did was curl up like she did when she was in a dragon form to sleep. Her wings covered her like a shield. As she waited for herself to drift into sleep she continued to think about everything that happened. The event they were in, the deaths, her last roommate, and what had just happened. Everything felt like it was too much and she just wanted to sleep and get rid of all these weak thoughts. She didn't like how helpless she felt. The whole place put a bit of a dent in her pride. So maybe after a nap she would feel like herself and not this weak position.

She was not going to be weak. That was not an option. She would fight until she was free of this place.

But before she could think anymore, she slowly drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}   Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black, Black Heart {Tag: Thrax}
Page 1 of 1