The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina*

Marina*

Character Profile: Marina (In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)   Character Profile: Marina (In Progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Name- Marina

Age- 24

Type- Mage

Personality- agressive and possessive, mostly cold towards people if she´s not flirting or talking to her sister but she has some sweet moments too from time to time though, also she´s slightly affected to danger

Relationships- Sister (Juliana)

History [very short version]- Marina and Juliana are sisters, daughters of a witch and a demon who disappeared only few years after Marinas birth. Many years ago their mother got burned but managed to safe the girls. From that day on they had to flee, moving from town to town and killing everyone who puts them in danger. Because of all that they neither have a family nor friends and only have each other so they are really close.

Special Talent- Blood Magic (calling monsters/demons, effecting movement and mind of some species)

Fears/Weaknesses- Marinas most fear is about her sister getting hurt or even killed as well as being left all alone forever. Since she´s a mage she mostly fights with her magic but she is also able to fight with her hands, still if she has to fight a stronger person or creature and is not able to use her magic she is pretty much defeated. Also she has respect for fire so she is able to use it but always keeps distance.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)   Character Profile: Marina (In Progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 am

I LOVE that auditon video 8D
and oooooooh both of them seems awesome!! Maybe we can plot???? Tzipp is a mage too 8D (well uh... sorta.... x'D) but she has some thiings in common wiht them both due to her abilites^^
<3
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)   Character Profile: Marina (In Progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Ofc we can :3 If you have any ideas yet just tell me and we can make something up ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)   Character Profile: Marina (In Progress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Marina (In Progress)
Page 1 of 1