The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel

Archangel

Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:05 am

The Archangel walked down the hall with the unconscious (and naked) Dimitri floating beside him as he walked. The vampire was still out from his rinse with the holy water and Archangel was still resentful to the vampire. After this, he planned on having a talk with Holli...

A small smile came to his lips when Jessica came to his mind. He didn't like that he had to have left her so quickly, but she understood...

He silently wondered how things would be between them now, when he came to the room that Dimitri would be in. He opened the door, noticing the young redheaded vampire asleep. His eyes flickered to the cross on the wall. His eyes seemed to turn darker, before he grabbed Dimitri roughly by the arm and threw him into the room. He was about to walk away, before he remembered that Dimitri was naked. We really don't need him sexing up more girls... He snapped his fingers, having a pair of pants and a shirt drop onto the male vampire's head.

With that, he slammed the door shut, before heading back down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 am

Ariel had been fast asleep, though her dreams hadn't been of the peaceful sort. Ever since she had fed on the entire family, she saw their faces in her dreams. This particular nightmare started out as she saw their faces. She didn't recognize them at first, just realized that she was hungry, the hunger grew and grew. As her hunger grew, so did the faces but then she saw them with their throats ripped out and blood covering their bodies. That was when she would wake up, only this time she was woken up before she saw their faces. Ariel's first real conscious thought was that she was under attack when she was rudely jolted out of her sleep. The second thought she had was pure panic when she saw who was responsible for waking her up. Not for the person exactly but the current state of dress he was in...or well wasn't to be precise. Her face turning bright red, almost matching her hair color Ariel slapped her hand over her face. "I uh....uh you're uhm naked." She whispered. That was when she saw their current position on the floor. His...uhm...lower area was resting perfectly alligned with her own, not that she was focusing on that...nope! And his arms were on either side of her keeping her effectly pinned beneath him. That and their faces were really close together, she was silently grateful that her outfit was still on. There was at least something covering her important bits not that she would ever say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 am

Dimitri groaned a little, his body feeling really sore. Why the hell was he so sore? His mind was fuzzy, but... he felt oddly... relieved?

He shook his head a little as he pushed himself up onto his forearms. He vaguely noticed that he was laying on something that was soft and a bit on the small side. This is not my bed... He thought, slowly opening his eyes.

...To find his brown eyes staring into teal colored eyes.

He blinked in surprise, a bit stunned. ...Why the hell am I on a girl?

At her words, his eyes widened more, before he glanced down at his lower regions. He cursed, before zooming up and away from her. "Sorry!" He exclaimed, as he grabbed the pants and shirt that had fallen off of him when he got up.

He quickly started putting on the pants, still wondering what the heck was going on. I can use my speed again... When the hell did I drink enough blood? He questioned, as he zipped up the pants. His mind felt so fuzzy...

He looked at his hands, surprised by how more more alive (for lack of a better term) his skin looked. It had been centuries since he felt like this.

But... that didn't explain how... relieved he felt...

His eyes widened, before he glanced over his shoulder at the young redhead. Did he...? He relaxed a little, realizing he couldn't have, not with her at least. She would have been naked too... and probably terrified of him...

He let out a small groan. Who the hell did I have sex with??
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:15 am

Ariel allowed herself to relax as he moved away from her. Even though a teeny tiny part of her hadn't quite minded. "Its all right." She said gently as she took inventory, well she would definitely have a bruise on her entire body. She gingerly sat up and rubbed the back of her head, wincing as she felt some blood and what felt like a masty bump. It wasn't like she had human blood but still getting injured hurt just the same. "So um you must be my new room mate." She commented after a little pause. "I'm Ariel and you are?" She asked as she chanced a look at him, keeping her gaze strictly eye level.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:06 pm

He let out a breath when she said it was all right. He started slipping his shirt on, still silently trying to piece together what happened. I was in the basement... with others... He felt annoyed that he still had trouble remembering...

"Hm? Yeah, I guess so... Heh... this room has less in it then my room..." He mentioned as he glanced around. He flinched a little when he saw the cross on the wall. Ah, great... He moved away from the walls a little, not sure how much range that cross had on the room.

The moment she introduced herself to him, he froze. Oh, God... Flashes of what happened in the basement came to his mind.

"I made a friend in this hell hole, an adorable newborn vampire who fears and can't control her bloodlust just yet. If you meet her... at least give her some advice on how to deal with herself 'kay?"...

"Tell Ariel I said 'Hi'."...

He felt his throat tighten as he shook a little as he thought of Sara, her death coming back at him at full force. Crap... He raised his hand to his face and covered half of it as he felt tears start to form. Damn it... He fell backwards, landing hard on his butt, not caring. He was glad his back was still to Ariel.

He cleared his throat a little, suddenly remembering he hadn't told her his name yet. "Uh... Di-Dimitri..."

Last edited by Dimitri Stark on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:04 am

Ariel was about to say something when he fell back pretty hard. "Hey! Are you ok?" She asked as she hurried towards him. Even though he seemed to be healthy, she could hear him crying. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern as she studied him. "Want me to get you some water or something?" She asked as she moved towards the sink, feeling like she was invading his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:22 am

Dimitri shook his head. "No, no..." He grabbed her wrist gently, stopping her from going to the sink. "I-I'm fine..." He said, before taking a deep breath.

He paused when he suddenly smelled a small hint of blood. He turned to look at her. "You're hurt... Have they fed you at all?" He asked, wide eyed. He offered his wrist to her. "Here, drink from me." He told her, before realizing he was probably confusing her.

"I know you're a vampire... I'm one too..." He said, gently, before letting his fangs grow to show her. "I know my blood isn't going to be the best compared to normal... but you need something... Who knows when these damn angels will feed you..." His fangs went back in as he spoke. He still held his wrist out to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 am

Ariel froze in place as his hand moved and grasped her firmly by the wrist. Ariel hadn't been expecting that kind of a grip, as he spoke she stared at him in growing confusion. "Hold on...how do you know I'm a vampire?" She asked as she stared at him. "And uhm how did...wait you want me to bite your wrist?" She asked with near total panic as she sat down heavily by him. Ariel had been doing a good job on keeping her blood lust in check so far, as there had been so much going on. Now though she wasn't so sure she could do it, "What if...what if I can't stop?" She asked as she stared at him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Dimitri sighed. "I-I met Sara... your first roommate? She... she told me about you..." He told her, softly, looking away for a moment. He looked at her and gave her a soft smile. "I'll be fine... I'm a vampire too..." He said, before showing her his fangs a little. "I'll regenerate and... I actually just had a lot to eat..." He gave a half smile that didn't really reach his eyes.

"I'll stop you before you drink too much... I can help you with the urges some?" He offered, wanting to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)   Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Vampires and a cross... (tag: Ariel and Dimitri)
Page 1 of 1