The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} Empty
PostSubject: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:44 am

Odette sat against the wall, as Elsa slept on. Her ears kept picking up on little sounds, making hard for to sleep... She blinked when she heard sounds from the wall shewas leaning against. She turned and looked at it, before tapping ligtly on it. "Hello?? Is someone awake?" She asked, wondering if her voice will even make it throug the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:52 am

Ariel hadn't been able to sleep, maybe it was because she was fighting not to bite her room mate. She looked around when she heard someone's voice through one of the walls, "Who's there?" She asked with wide eyes as she looked around desperately. She wasn't sure if she was just hearing things or not but she was pretty sure she had heard someone.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:56 am

Odette let out the breath she was holding. "Hi.... I think I'm your neighbor?" She answered, with a small smile. "My name's Odette... Have you been here long?" She asked, hoping she might get some information on where she was...
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:49 am

Ariel's eyes widened, "Oh my name is Ariel. I'm guessing we got here around the same time." She said after a moment. "Did you see the broadcast with that crazy blonde haired chick?" She asked, after all her answer would depend on what Odette said.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:37 am

"Nice to meet you... I guess..." She said, with a small smile. She nodded out of habit. "I did... Not looking forward to what her and her sister are planning..." She said before letting out a sigh. "It's annoying at how vague she was...
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:10 am

(how does everyone know that Holli has a sister? X'D)
"She has a sister?" She asked curiously and not with some horror, if there was one she was sure she wouldn't be able to stand another one just like her. "Yikes, well I hope we never see her face to face." She said after a moment. The thought that she could be stuck here for eternity struck her rather hard....she didn't want to be trapped here, not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:12 am

{could have sworn it was stated in the broadcast. ouo was it not?}
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:53 pm

(oh I guess she did mention it derp)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:37 pm

{X'D oh, phew, was worried I messed up ouo}

"Yeah... I think she mentioned it in the broadcast?? And agreed... I don't know what they are, but I'm pretty sure they're not human... There are quite a few others in this place..." She said, not payiing too close to what she was saying...

"I really hope they don't keep us here... I'm not really the type that can have roommate for too long..." She said, glancing over at Elsa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}   Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello??? {Ttw: tag Ariel}
Page 1 of 1