The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile- Ariel Paranell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

Character Profile- Ariel Paranell Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile- Ariel Paranell   Character Profile- Ariel Paranell I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Character Profile- Ariel Paranell Tumblr_inline_n23u77lfwk1s55cuw_zps14e987ecCharacter Profile- Ariel Paranell Ariel-hair_zps9e9f0a3bCharacter Profile- Ariel Paranell 0ec482bc-9c33-403d-89f5-e2d772f84398_zps21d8b5e2
6 a.m. Christmas morning.
No shadows,
No reflections here.
Lying cheek to cheek
In your cold embrace.

So soft and so tragic
As a slaughterhouse.
You press the knife
Against your heart.
And say,
"I love you, so much you must kill me now."

Character Profile- Ariel Paranell Tumblr_n26gt7tMEc1rmp7z7o1_250

Name- Ariel Paranell
Age- 17
Type- Vampire
Personality- Ariel is a kind hearted person and very very innocent, when she was bitten she was asleep and was not prepared for the rough transition.  With the transition came a slightly different side of Ariel, when she's on a blood high she can get very reckless and has no problem being sarcastic and slightly bitchy.  However since she tries not to kill her victims, she usually avoids acting like this.
Relationships- Flynn (sire)
Character Profile- Ariel Paranell Tumblr_m8jugs0tDy1r4kfic
History- Ariel grew up the only daughter of a wealthy business man and though while she was loved never felt like she fit in anywhere.  She kept to herself and would usually be found with her nose buried in a book, much to her father's distaste and so he would try and force her to be outgoing.  The times that he did so, she found to be the worst times as she spent time with people her dad liked...not what she liked.  As she grew older, her dad stopped trying and Ariel felt that for once things might turn in her favor but as some people say...all good things come to an end.  One night while she was asleep she was bitten by a vampire and almost died, she awoke to the sunlight burning her skin and an insatiable hunger that wasn't cured by regular food.  Frightened and scared that she might eat her own father, she fled into the night hoping that she could find some way to eat blood without hurting anyone.  As she slept in a cave, somewhere far away she heard a family camping nearby and worst of all she could hear their blood pumping through their veins.  She tried to leave but the hunger won out in the end and she fed on the entire family, when she realized that she drained them all dry, she was horrified and started to call herself a monster.  Trying to kill herself never worked and she slowly began to realize that she was in fact a vampire, how it had happened she wasn't sure but she wanted to know if there were other vampires like herself in the world.    She never got the chance, she was taken a few nights later and woke up to find herself in the Aslyum...she only hopes she can survive.
Special Talent/Power- When she wants too she can compel others, however in order to use it she has to have human blood in her system.  
Fears/Weaknesses- Ariel is afraid of sunlight after having been burned when she first woke up, she is also afraid of warewolves as it is said that their bite is poisonous to a vampire.  She is vulnerable to sunlight, warewolves, witches and vervain
Character Profile- Ariel Paranell Ariel-1
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Ariel Paranell   Character Profile- Ariel Paranell I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:17 am

Sara: Helloooo litte red~  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Ariel Paranell   Character Profile- Ariel Paranell I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:27 am

Ariel: Sara! Hi *hugs her*
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- Ariel Paranell   Character Profile- Ariel Paranell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile- Ariel Paranell
Page 1 of 1