The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] Empty
PostSubject: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

"........I've always had a soft spot for redheads, but usually if they were male."
Sara huffed to herself, leaning her back towards the dark and cold wall, green eyes focusing on the unconscious girl on the other side of the room. She had just woken up herself to this little lovley sight, and had almsot been happy for a chance to have a conversation with something that wasn't a goddamn wall. But then she rememberd, she was STILL imprisoned in this.... whatever the helll she was in. A prison for the supernatural?
She sighend, crawling over to the sleeping form. If she recalled correctly, it's been a couple of days since she brought here and she's been dying for some sort of living company. She had been hoping for a guy though.... but after having been tricked by one (a goddamn sexy one!) maybe a female woul be best for now.
she sat crossleged at the other girl's side, face inches apart from hers.
"Well... I can work with this too~" she purred to herself, her tail wiggling a little happier.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Ariel heard someone talk to her but before that she sensed the blood and her heart, she sat up rather suddenly and almost smacked the girl in the face. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She said with wide eyes as she tried to control the blood lust that she was feeling. She hadn't had blood in a long time and she was afraid that it showed, she moved away from the girl and then took in the room around them. "Uhh...where are we?" She asked with rising panic.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Sara's eyes widened at the sudden movement and fell back flat on the floor. She let out a small whine at the pain in her back (good thing it was mostly hollow) and pushed herself bakc into a sittign position. She gave the redhead a pout when she apologized, deciding to keep a little distance at first before they got to know eachother. She was way to beaitful to die of a heartattack.
"Not so sure, reddie," she shurgged, unconsciously wiggling her tail back an forth behind her. "Haven't been here that long myself yet."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Ariel frowned and looked around, her eyes widening as the t.v. monitor sparked to life, as the lady started explaining what was going on she wrapped her arms around her legs. So she would have to keep her fangs in check....but after what had happened she was going to do all that she could to keep from biting someone. "So...um who are you?' She asked after a moment as she looked at her, the woman didn't seem quite human and that realization was confirmed when she saw the tail...huh it was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Sara glared darkly at the monitor, iching for something she could throw and break it. What the actuall hell? Ok so sure, she may not be the kindest individual around, but come ON. Her beauty truly must've been a sin afterall. It sure is tough being beautiful.
Grolwing under her breathe she teared off her cape, frustrated enough already being held prisoner and her cloths at the moment only made her feel more trapped.
Turning her attention back to her company, she raised an eyebrow at she seemed to try keeping herself in check. She offerd her smile and crawled closer, leanign her back against the wall beside her. "I'm called Sara, the one who was cursed by beauty~" she winked, leaning closer toward the redhead's face. "How about you? Red Riding Hood?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Ariel gulped as she heard the blood sing through her ears and lowered her eyes, hoping the red in her eyes wasn't showing too badly.  "I'm Ariel...newly born vampire, angry at the world." She said sarcastically but with a small smile on her face as she said it.  She held out her hand for Sara to shake, "Probably not the best place to meet someone huh?" She asked with a little laugh as she used her other hand to tuck some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Sara blinked, before shrugging and taking Ariel's hand, giving it a proper shake. "So a newborn huh? Man do I feel for you Red," she smiled, placing a hand ontop of Ariel's head and messing up her hair. "Not that i'm expert or anything, but i've heard about what a pain it often is for those recently turned. Well, should I welcome you to the supernatural side then?" she half joked, leaning back against the wall again. "Should i keep my distace or something? I doubt it's possble for me to turn into a vamp if you bit me, but i rather not take any chanses."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Ariel squeaked and tried to straighten her hair before giving the girl a frown, "Yeah...ahh well I think I'll survive." She said with a shrug. At Sara's question she tilted her head, "I guess so...I wouldn't mind either way." She admitted a tiny smile growing at Sara's added question. "If you do stay away from me I wouldn't be offended." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:51 am

Sara gave her a blank ster for short moment, before she bsurt out laughing. "Please, i've been dying for some company! Like i'd care if your a bloodsucker or not," she grinned, wrapping an arm around Ariel ina tight hug. "I'll be all over you anyhow! Besides, you'd honestly think I'd keep my distance from someone so adorable?" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:23 am

Ariel looked nonplussed, "You think I'm adorable?" She asked as if unsure wether to believe her or not. Her eyes widened as Sara wrapped her into a very tight hug which didn't help the urge to bite her. If anything it made the urge much stronger, "Uhm Sara...I don't want to scare you but um my fangs are sliding out." Ariel said somehow managing not to sink her fangs into Sara's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:18 am

Sara pouted slightly, indeed noticing how Ariel was holding herself back, and those fangs didn't exactly go unoticed either. She sighed and crawled over to one of the matresses, muttering something under her breathe. "Well, so much for the company," she whined softly, laying down with her face against the matress. "Guess i'll just have to wait until you fall asleep then~"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:56 am

Ariel looked at Sara in surprise, "Oh." She said with wide eyes, as her fangs slid back. She sighed in relief, cause ow those fangs actually kinda hurt when they were out like that. "So you like watching people sleep huh?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:07 am

Her laughter was muffled by the mattress, and as she looked up she gave the redhead a teasing smirk. "Oh honey, I like doing WAY more than just watching people sleep," she winked, in all truth being honest as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

Ariel blushed even deeper, "Oh." She said awkwardly as she moved over towards the other mattress and sat down on it tentatively. "Are you sure you want to try that?" She asked after a moment, after all she didn't want to hurt her and after hearing that blonde lady warning them all, she didn't want to know what would happen if she did accidently bite her.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Sara giggled to herself, mentally svaing the cute image fo Ariel blushing. She sure did look good in red.
At her current roommate's question, she gave another shrugg again. "I never minded it rough," she said bluntly, before realizing to what Ariel was hintting at. "Well, the worst thignt hat could happen is fi you'd suck me dry right? Don't worry, i've got pretty fast reflexes!" she said cheerfully, though of course she wouldn't knwo fi she even stood a chance against a hungry vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Ariel wrapped her arms around her legs and leaned back against the wall a small smile growing on her face at Sara's words. "I'll try not to suck you dry if I do bite you but according to the woman if I do bite you there will be consequences." She said thoughtfully. She was slightly worried about what would happen if she did vamp out but if she did, she hoped that whatever the blonde lady did would at least stop her from killing Sara. "You don't mind it rough huh?" She asked with amusement as she looked over at Sara.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Sara had for ocne payed attention, and knew the risk Ariel woudl take if she did attack her. And the same went for Sara, not that she'd stood any chance against a vampire to begin with anyway.
She stared bored and irritated at monitor, feeling almost ashamed that she's been so damn fascinated over 'televison' some decade ago.
She snorted, looking back at Ariel. "Rough, soft, kinky, i'm good with whatever. I'm very flexible~"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:20 pm

(I forgot to say it earlier but I squealed when I saw your icon for Mikey <3)
Ariel laughed, "Is that so?" She asked with amusement, focusing on something else was definitely helping her worry over what could happen if she lost control. "Anything else you're good at?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she leaned back and studied her with a growing smile.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:28 pm

(tihi Embarassed glad you approve<3)

Sara smiled, feeling ehrself relax as little as well. Panicing wouldn't help anyone in this situation anyway, and it seems it helped Ariel calm down too. If she was lucky, Sara wouldn't die of bloodloss tonight.
"What? You mean aside seducing and doing the naughty?" she grinned, leaning back on her elbows. "Meh. Can't really come up with a good answear there," she chuckled, flicking her tail happily as she sturned to lay on her stomach. "What about you? What talents does little red possess?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Ariel shrugged, "Well...I've always liked dancing." She said with a little half-smile, "As for talents...well I'm not entirely sure I have any besides that." She said thoughtfully. She looked at Sara thoughtfully, "So how do you seduce someone?" She asked with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Sara smiled foundly at the girl. She could picture that acutally, she bet Ariel would be a very rgaceful dancer. She wouldn't mind seeing it someday if they were both lucky enough.
"So how do you seduce someone?" Sara blinked at this, expression going blank for a few seconds. Aaaah right... Sara's kind weren't that known in this part of the world, beaucse if soemone else had asked her that smae question in her homeland, the person would either lose his or hers virginity or get sexually harrased. While enjoying it of course. Either way, where she came from one simply didn't ask a Huldra how to seduce someone. Though she got the feeling this girl was still way to innocent.
"Getting naked always worked good and fast enough for me," she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:23 am

Ariel felt the blush start up almost instantly at Sara's words....well she had asked. "Oohhh." She said after a moment. "....Would it surprise you to know that I have little to no expierence in that area?" She asked bluntly. She hated admitting it but it was true, she avoided looking at the brunette as she said so.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:30 am

Sara couldn't help snort loudly at her question. Oh what an adorable, precious little thing she is. It sure was a waste for her to be stcuk in a place like this.
"Honey," she said seriously, sitting straight up. "Aside from being a bloodsucker, your aura practically screams innocence," she stated, grinning wickedly.
Ah damn it, Sara LOVED toying with these sort of people. Was this part of the torture?
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:14 am

Ariel blushed again, "So no then?" She asked with a little laugh. She sighed and stretched out her legs, "Yeah I was the awkward kid growing up so I never really had anyone interested. By the time I grew out of it I wasn't interested." She said with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:35 am

Sara just smiled contently at the other for a while, looking relaxed.... until she suddenly threw up her arms in frustration. "I can't take this anymore!" she burst out, jumping up to her feet and jumped to the door, banging on it loudly. "Just beacuse i'm part animal doesn't mean I should be locked up as one!" she hissed.
After a few minutes of Sara trying to kick down the door (and whining about the pain she recived beacuse of it) she let out a loud sigh as she calmed down. "Sorry about that, just needed to let it all out," she said tiredly, goign bakc to her matress. "So, have you at least kissed someone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next