The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Ariel watched as Sara started attacking the door with an anger she hadn't been expecting, Sara watched her move back to her mattress. "You all right?" She asked after a moment before Sara asked her that question, "Uhhh....no." She admitted with a small frown. "But I'm fine with that you know." She admitted with a little shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Again, Sara gave her a friendly smile, before quickly pressing her face against the old mattress to muffle another scream of frustration. This ahd to be part of her torture! How am suppose to keep my hands to myself with such an innocent cute little thing, just sitting there and TAUNTING me?!
She inhaled, smiling happily as if nothing had just happend. "That's good," she just agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:13 am

Ariel frowned as Sara buried her face into the mattress. "Are you sure you're all right?" She asked cautiously. She wasn't sure what was wrong, maybe Sara didn't like her? She felt like she had done something...but what? "You can tell me what's wrong." She encouraged with a bright smile.
(Oh gee she's so oblivious XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:38 am

(And cute<3333 xD)
Sara waved a hand at Ariel's direcion, muttering 'I'm fine, I'm fine' tiredly, not even bothering to hide her irritation now. "I just.... can't stand ebign in the same place for that long," she mumbled, glaring back at the door. "Especially not while beign trappeed like an animal... I feel sick if i'm away from my beloved forests too long," she whined. "I won't even be able to shapeshift at this point!"
That and she was being taunted by this cute little thing sharing her cell.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:54 am

Ariel's eyes softened, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that." She said, meaning every word. "So you can shape shift too huh?" She asked curiously with an intrigued expression on her face. "What can you turn into?" She asked as she cupped her chin in her hands and smiled over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm

"Not much," she shrugged, her tail lazily wiggling behind her as she sat crossed legged. "Since i'm still so young i can only sometimes turn into a fox, or a squirrel... or maybe even a deer if I concentrate hard enough," she sighed. "But once i've reached the right age I might get better at it. Not everyone in my family can be good at this though, it's usually only the anicent of us that are master shapeshifters."
When she said family, she spoke for her kind in general, since they're mostly related to one another anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:06 am

Ariel looked fascinated by that, "Wow that must be so cool." She said reverently. Her powers were ultra lame in comparison, she had to have human blood in order to do anything remotely cool and somehow she doubted blood breath wasn't going to win her any favors. "So shape shifting, seducing anything else?" She asked with interest as she smiled at Sara.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:26 am

"Meh," Sara mutterd out, not that imprssed by her own abilites that much herself. However, she was liking the attention Ariel was giving her~
She titled her head backwards, starring up at the dark ceiling. "Naaah not really. We're kinda part of nature, so that's it I guess."
She never really thought tlaking to animals was considerd an ability, since they were pretty much saw eahc other as the same. "You haven't heard about my kind before, have ya?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Ariel looked down with a shy smile, "Uh no I haven't." She admitted after a moment. "A part of nature....that sounds awesome." She admitted. She spotted the tail again and silently wondered what she was exactly, "I'd rather be a part of nature then being a freak of nature." She said so quietly, she wasn't sure Sara heard. After all vampires weren't exactly normal...they had to feed on blood to survive and have powers, so not cool.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:07 pm

"Woah woah, hold it right there sweetcheeks!" As soon as Ariel ahd spoken those words, Sara had strolled over to where she was, hands on her hips and a stern expression. "How dare you call a whole race a freak of nature? And most importantly, yourself as such?"
She slumped down infront of the red head, crosslegged. Not far but, but not close either. "Ok so i know vampires doesn't have exactly the best reputation or the best lifstyle for that matter. WHat happend to you was unfair and sudden, i get that. But that doesn't mean your ain't part of something beautiful either." She gently placed a finger under Ariel's cheek, making her look into Sara's green and sincere eyes. "Just wait till you get through the hard parts of this new life of yours, and then you'll eventually learn to see the beauty from this side too."
Did she make sense? probably not. But like she was gonna let this cute thing tlak bad about herself. That just didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Ariel looked up in shock as Sara approached her and listened to her with soft eyes, "Really?" She asked quietly. She looked down at her hands and then back up at Sara with a confused look in her eyes, "I....I ate an entire family....it was like I couldn't stop, that's not beautiful...that's scary." She said and started to cry tears of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:21 am

The huldra let otu a heavy sigh and rubbed her neck. What could she possibly say to that? Of course the poor girl would feel terrible about all this... And Sara here had never been that great wehn it comes to comforting. She usually made it worse actually.
"Yeah, that is scary..." she couldn't help but agree. "But I don't blame you for that," she patted her head softly. "At least you regrett it hon, and that's proof enough that the old you is still there."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:22 am

Ariel looked up at her and nodded, "I guess you're right." She said eventually. She wiped the tears away, grimacing when she noticed that they were bloody. "I just...well I guess it doesn't matter." She said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Sara frowned, honestly feeling bad for the other girl. She took a quick look at the blood tears before Ariel wiped them away, wishing she could'vedone that. Sometimes just having someone sti with you while in misery could help.
"It always matters," she sighed, taking hold of the red head's hands gently. "It's just very hard to see it at times."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:15 am

Ariel looked up at her as if thinking about what she said. "I see." She said quietly, giving Sara's hands a light squeeze. She was slowly reminded of how close they were and looked down, trying not to focus on Sara's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:01 am

Apparently Sara realized that she was sittign alittle too close again, and with a heavy sigh she took the hint and backed up. "We really need to find a way for you deal with that bloodlust of yours," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]   Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there rommie [Tag Ariel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2