The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  Empty
PostSubject: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Charlotte's eyes popped open. She was in another room.... again. Did these angels have ADD or something? It was like they couldn't make up their freaking minds and it was really starting to tick Charlotte off. She looked over and saw her new roommate, another guy. Not that she minded of course. She poked his head. "Wake up." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Flynn couldn't keep up with the changing rooms, the changing faces. He couldn't keep up with anything. Especially since his blood lust was growing stronger as his time in this prison continued. He felt the need now, hungry, thirsty, desperate; he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on before tearing his next roommate to shreds in order to get the blood he needed. The vampire felt someone poking at his head, and he swatted at the hand with a grumpy huff, ignoring the female's demands.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Charlotte scolded as the boy smacked at her to get her away. She poked him again, harder this time. "Wake up." She demanded more forcefully. He seemed intent on ignoring her which just ticked Charlotte off more. She sat up more fully and looked down at him. She slapped his chest. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Flynn grunted louder as the poke felt harder, grumbling quietly under his breath. This chick wouldn't get a clue! Even Moses hadn't been this bad! As his chest would slapped, followed by her yelling he jolted to sit up. His eyebrows furrowed angrily as he growled at her, fangs bearing white. "WHAT?! What in the hell do you want lady?!" Flynn hissed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Charlotte narrowed her eyes when he came at her with his fangs. So this one was a vampire as well. She grabbed his throat and with her superior strength pushed him back on the bed. She got up and straddled him. "Do not bar your fangs at me child." She said her eyes going red indicting her own vampire status. "As for why I woke you, we need to compare notes to figure out if there is a way out or at least share helpful information. " she growled.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Well this had all been quite unexpected. Not only did she not back away when he bore his fangs but grabbed at his throat and found quickly that she may pose a threat. He grunted as he was pushed back on the bed, glaring up at the blonde as she straddled him and scoffing as she called him a child. And yet, in vampire years, he would be. He calmed at the sight of her eyes, frowning but remaining still underneath her. "I don't have any information lady. All I know is there's a psychopath red head and blonde bitch callin' the shots and if you stay here too long you end up crazy as all Hell."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Charlotte sighed.   She released his neck and sat back on her knees still straddling him.  She leaned her head back looking at the ceiling.   "Shot.  I was afraid of that."  She looked back down at him.   "What about some of the other inmates?   I've only met two others in person not counting you and spoken to one through a wall."  She told him.  She put her hands down resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Flynn took a quick breath before resting his head on the floor. His eyes remained on the blonde, just in case. He hadn't met anyone really -- Moses but he had proved to be any real help due to his mental state. "Not really... A lunatic fallen angel is pretty much all I've had the pleasure of meeting. Besides you, if I could call this a pleasure." He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Charlotte chuckled at the young vampire's "joke".  She winked at him with a saucy grin.  "It could be a pleasure if you play your cards right. "  she said with joking giggle.   She trailed her fingers lightly down his chest in a suggestive manner.  "But that's up to you."  She told him with a raised eyebrow. She flipped some of her fly away hair stands out of her eyes allowing them to fall to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)    Again?  Really!? (tag: Flynn)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again? Really!? (tag: Flynn)
Page 1 of 1