The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moses

Moses

Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:22 pm

A soft tapping on the wall was heard inside the dark cell, along with some low humming and incomprehensible mumbles. The what appeard to be a young man sat with his back facing the door, with his long, bloodstained fingers constantly tapping on the even dirtier wall in some sort of rythm. He cats a glance over his shoulder towards the other body in the cell, going completley still and silent for a few seconds. And then he chuckled before going back to whatever the hell he was doing.
as the T.V. Monitor flickered on he didn't turn around to look, knowing already whose voice he would hear from it anyway. Another chuckle left his dry lips when it turned off after the angel finished speaking.
"This would be roomate number...." the tapping stopped again as a thoughful expreassion crossed his face, titling his head. "....I lost count again."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Tap Tap Tap Tap

Flynn groaned irritably as he forced his eyes to open ever so slightly, how could this get any worse? A dark figure caused his eyes to shoot open and made him jump slightly. An eyebrow rose as he scanned over the being, the faint scent of crimson iron filling his senses; luckily he wasn't quite starving yet, he could keep his control. "What--?" The male scoffed, his head was pounding and made hearing difficult. "Roommate?" He glanced up at the monitor before looking back at the male. "This place could use an interior designer.. I just don't get that warm and safe feeling from this--" he said as he placed his hand on the wall "-- or this--" he pointed indirectly towards the man "-- or that!" he moved his pointed hand to the monitor. "--oh wait, a mattress and a blanket, my apologies, this must be some sort of resort with a bad hostess doing to announcements. Got it." Flynn grumbled, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Moses snapped his head around, starring straight at his new rommate with a blank look. He titled his head slightly again as the other started talking, to whom he suppose would be their oh so lovable hosts.
He grimaced at the thought. Lovable was not a word to use when describing thsoe Angels. Come to think of it, how the hell could they even BE Angels?!
"Why do you reek of death, when you're up and waling?" he suddenly asked, having turned fully to face Flynn, all of his attention now on the other man. "Well, that could just be beacuse of the last roommates I had..." he added as an afterthought, before suddenly jumping up on his feet, quickly crossing the room and invading Flynn's persoanl space. "What's your name? What crime did you commit? Do you like poker? Are you a masochist? I might be one. Anything you're allerigc too? What's up with your nose????"
Moses smile could be desrcibe as happy and excited maybe, but his bloodshot eyes should be a different story.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Flynn tensed when the man snapped his head around, staring at him confused. Oh boy, we've got us an unstable one here Flynn.. he thought to himself. His jaw practically hit the floor at this comment, no one had ever asked nor accused him of smelling like a corpse! Granted most people didn't get a chance to say anything about it but talk about rude! "Excuse me?!" He spat before jumping again at the man's sudden movements before seeming talking to himself then quickly invading his personal bubble. "Whoaa there buddy." Flynn said before using his agility to place himself behind the man. "First of all, my space--" he drew a circle in front of himself "-- not your space. The name's Flynn, I am as innocent as a newborn ... only when I win.. am I what?" Flynn could only just stare as he kept riddling off questions, failing to answer the last few before he made a comment about his nose which caused his face to twist in appall! "Nothing is wrong with my nose! What's wrong with your eyes and your creepy smile?"
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:45 am

Moses bit his lip in an attempt at holding his laughter, but thet face Flynn made was just.... too funny. So he burst out laughing. A moment passed with Moses trying to stop laughing, and when he finally managed to calm down he gave Flynn another blak stare. "Can't really do anything about my smile, and my eyes? Well maybe you'll get an answear for that after a while being in here," he shrugged, twilrign around lazily and went bakc to his corner.
"Flynn right?" he asked as he sat back down, moving his fingers back to the wall. "Flynn... Flyyyyyynn," he repeated a few times, as if testing it, and shortly after the tapping from before was back.
"Your name will be easy enough to remember!" he said happily without turning around. "I'm Moses! ....I..I think...."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh great, now he's laughing. Flynn grumbled to himself with a sigh. Of course he would be trapped with someone who seemed totally off his rocker. Although once hearing that one day his eyes might match Moses' caused him to swallow thickly, that sounded.. horrible. Was this place really that terrible? Well it had to be, if he was sent here. Flynn watched the other male return to his spot, repeating his name over and over. His held tilted at the tone in his voice. "Moses, huh? Well despite the scenery, its a pleasure.. sort of."
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:19 pm

"Pleasure huh?" he giggled boyishly, scratching his fingers against the wall now instead, leaving a thin trail of blood along it. "I doubt there will be any of that in this place..."
He glanced over his shoulder towards Flynn again, the shadows of the room hiding his face from the other male to see. He was quiet again, jsut looking over his cellmate for another moment. "So what did you do?" he finally asked. "Must've been sommething reeeeeeeeeally bad," he giggled again. "Something terrible.... right? RIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:18 am

Flynn sucked in a breath at the scent at the blood, closing his lids as his eyes practically rolled into the back of his head. Even though he'd last a couple more days it didn't make it any less easier. But perhaps it was his pride that kept him standing where he was, belittling himself enough to suck on some man's fingers just didn't seem his style. Moses had clearly been here a long time, and seeing what he had become made the vampire nervous, granted, he hadn't known him before but he had to imaging he wasn't always this.. odd. Flynn sighed as Moses brought up what he had done again, placing his hands on his hips. "I killed a lot of people to make sure I didn't starve, I don't think that's too bad."

[ sorry Ami T^T I got really busy! ]
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:17 pm

[no worries Ezzie<333 Very Happy]

Moses titled his head to the other side, his expression with a look of slight confustion. "Good, bad... I can't really remember the difference between those..." he mumbled, more to himself than to Flynn. For a moment, his eyes widend in panic as he quickly turned back to face the wall again, mumbling and muttering something under his breathe as he went back to scratching on the cold and blood splatterd wall. Once he seemed to have calmed down, he let out a loud sigh of relief. He titled his head to both sides a few times more, nodding to himself and rolled over to lay on his back. "Sooo I'm gonna take a wild guess here, but you're one of thsoe bloodsuckers right???" he asked cheerfully, no trace of his sudden panic. He grinned. "How exciting! It's been a while sicne I last had one like you share a cell with~"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:57 am

Flynn wasn't entirely sure what to do with this guy, one minute he was normal and the next he seemed completely out of his mind. The more attention that Moses drew to the wall, the more Flynn wanted to switch places, the scent alone was getting pretty intoxicating, hopefully someone would come clean that up soon. Although he doubted it. It didn't look like the owners of this dump were really concerned about their inmates. Flynn stared down at the male as he rested on his back, scoffing at the nickname but nodded none-the-less. "Yeah, I'm a bloodsucker.' He could only shake his head at Moses' sudden optimism. "What are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Moses grin widned even more (if possible) and rolled over to lay on his stomach instead, by that getting even closer to Flynn again. "Ah I could tell~" he sang, placing his hands on each side of his face. "By the way you kept inhaling sharply, and closing your eyes as if your in pain...." he mumbled the last part. He lifted his fingers towards his face, staring at the blood running down his palm before shifting his eyes back to the vampire. He looked to be in deep thought again as he slowly stumbled back on his feet, alsmost tripping over hismelf as he did so. "I'd gladly offer you some," he smiled in a more firendly manner. "Blood you know.... not sure if the Holli might've poinsed it again though..." he drifted off into thought again.
His head snapped back again. "What am I exactly?" he murmured, titling his head back and forth a couple of times. "I think.... I used to be like our lovely hosts," he almsot spat at the mention of the two angels.
Suddenly, something like sounded like a crack emittied from the man, making him hunc over as two black wings shot out from his back. "Ooooowwwwwww," he whined, sitting down on the floor at Flynn's feet. "I forgot it still hurts like a bitch!" he hissed in pain. While one wing still stood out proudly and strong, the other was a whole nother story. It was bent in an unatrual way, missing more than half of it's feathers, and twicthed violently from time to time. It was tatterd, and traces of dried up blood could still be spotted over it.
He looked up again, smiling once more. "Sorry what was your question???"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:51 am

This guy that some major boundary issues. Flynn jumped a bit as he lifted his hands, the scent of blood getting stronger as he spoke. He had to give it to him, he had actually paid attention, Flynn had tried to only show his weakness while he wasn't focused. He shook his head at the offer, the thought of being poisoned wasn't on his to-do list. "I'm still pretty full.." he replied to the offer. Flynn watched the male curiously, cringing at the shark crack before spotting two wings. That looked painful. "So you're a birdbrain huh?" He asked as he examined the wings, staring a time longer at the tattered of the set. "This answers my question just fine.. fallen angel... do I even want to know what you did to get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Moses winced in time a couple of times, apparently not miding much as Flynn stared at his broken wing. He gave him a weird look however at the name he recived, lokking a little confused at first, before once again jumping up on his feet. "Birdbrain??" he repeated, sounding offended. "What part of me remind of of a brid?" he demaned, getting into the vampires face again. "...oh right, now I get the wings," he nodded, laughing a little before looking offended again. "That's very rude," he pouted. "At least I don't get all hott and botherd by a little blood," he poked Flynn in the face with, of course, his bloody fingers.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:59 pm

"Birdbrain." He repeated after Moses, a smug look on his features. His hands fell to his hips, a smirk on his lips as he watched Moses put it all together. The vampire remained where he stood, despite the angel once again invading his personal space. His jaw dropped, his cool composure quickly slipping. He quickly snapped his jaw at the man's fingers before scoffing. "Oh yeah, pray-tell, what gets you hot and bothered?"
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:46 am

"Sadomasochism," the fallen angel replied without missing a beat, his smile back in full force as if everything were covered in rainbows and puppies. He blinked, thinking it through some more before what looked like realisation hit him. "Wait...." he mumbled, barely taking a step back from Flynn as he thought of something, tapping his finger against his cheek. "...wouldn't that imply that I kinda like it here?" He suddenly shaked his head violently, and wrapped his arms tightly around the vampire. "Hey bloodsucker, I think this place has made me mentally unstable!!!" he cried out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:30 pm

"Naturally.." Flynn replied with a quirked brow. He hadn't expected an actual answer to the question but it was no surprise that Moses wasn't in the right state of mind to understand the rhetorical aspect of his question. As the male went off on one of his rambling sessions Flynn just shook his head. What living Hell was this man's thought process? "whoa, whoa!" Flynn protested as Moses wrapped his arms around him. "You?! Oh, pft, no, you're fine, what gave you that idea Moses?"
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:35 am

He sobbed, tilting his head back slightly too look Flynn in the eyes, but not losing his grip on him either. "You're just saying that!" he bawled, going back to fully embracing the other man. Wether or not he noticed Flynn's protests, he didn't show any concern whatsoever over it.
After another minute of sulking and clinging, Moses pushed Flynn away, pouting at the vampire. "You really suck the whole comforting thing."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:15 am

Flynn only sighed heavily, clearly this man didn't understand boundaries and there would be no point in trying to explain it to him now. After all, after all this man had been through to turn him into.. this, he was sure that invasions of his privacy were the least of his problems. As he pushed him away he only rose an eyebrow, shrugging. "The person I've needed to comfort is myself, and that guy needs a quick hit to the face to get back on his feet."
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Moses went into another 'quiet/staring mode' of his, blinking a couple of times as he took in what Flynn had said. He tiltied his head to both sides, before straighten up and giving a nod.... and without warning punched the vampire right in the face.
"Was that good enough???" he asked cheerfully, before wincing slightly aback after a look at his cellmates face. "Oh noes, your nose got worse! Want me to try again??" he asked eagirly, already raising his fist for another punch.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

He really should have seen that coming, the sudden pressure and pain in his face caught him off guard and caused him to stumble back. Flynn quickly grabbed his face and groaned. "NOT LITERALLY!" he shouted from behind his hand. "Touch me again and I'll feed you your own damned wings you birdbrain!" he scoffed before removing his hand, adjusting his jaw, running his tongue alone his teeth to check for blood and subconsciously checking his nose.

{ omg I knew that was going to happen and I loved every second of it xD }
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:54 pm

(tihihi, glad you approved? xD <33333)

Moses gave him a pout, lowering his fist with a disappointing look, followed by a sigh. "You really need to be more clear when speaking..." he whined, glaring childishly at the vampire for a few seconds more, before rubbing his neck with another confused look. "No thanks, i'm pretty sure I already had lunch! ...whatever is that they feed us here...." and he trailed off again, going back to his little wonderland inside his mind.
"Are you male or female by the way?" he asked, snapping his eyes back to Flynn. "'Casue your voice sounds rather feminine when you scream."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:33 am

Flynn scoffed once more, a normal person could see that he was being sarcastic, humorous even but he had to remember that this wasn't a normal person anymore. The thought of what they could serve for food in this place made him want to hurl. If this was how they kept their rooms and prisoners then he was really going to loathe the meals. He turned to Moses, his face deadpanned. "I'm a male. Clearly. You mind need your eyes checked along with that brain of your's."
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Moses shoulders shrunk, and suddenly he was down on the floor again with his legs folded under him. It seemed he had forgotten about his wings as they just laid there outstretched behind him on the floor, even when his broken one still twitched violently at times.
"...you're really rude...." he mumbled, twiddling his thumbs. And then he his head shot up again with that maniac grin of his. "You're so silly! They've checked my eyes and brain plenty of times already! Along with other body pats I'm sure would be inappropriate to mention.... But like I mentioned before you'll find that out on your own soon enough.~"
He titled his head again. "Maybe they'll have your nose checked if you behave? HEY! Wanna play 20 questions??????"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Flynn sighed a bit as the man seemed to collapse on himself, maybe he was being a bit harsh. Not that he would ever admit to being sorry for hurting someone's feelings. Instead Flynn gave him a small hint of a smile when he mentioned him being rude, maybe he would take that into consideration next time he tried to be friendly to the vampire. But then Moses flipped, again. The angel was amusing, he'd have to give him that. Moses could only shake his as he continued prattling on, bitching about his nose again. "What?... really, 20 questions?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Just like a moment before, Moses seemed to collapse on himself and sunk back down to the floor, hanging his shoulder with a hurt look. "...50 questions...?" he tried instead, and snorted after a moment. "Just beacuse you have it rough doesn't mean you need to drag others down with you," he started to lecture Flynn instead, rocking himself back and forth. "So what do YOU, grumpy-nose-man, suggest we do?????"
And his smile was back in place once again like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]   Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooh new company! [Tag Flynn]
Page 1 of 1