The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile: Flynn Rider

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Character Profile: Flynn Rider Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Name- Flynn Rider
Age- 28
Type- Vampire
Personality- Flynn Rider is an adrenaline and blood craving junkie. He enjoys chasing his prey, usually women, before viciously attacking them and draining them dry. He is charming when not sucking on your neck and has fooled many victims before turning them into snacks. For the first time since he can remember, he doesn't feel like he's all powerful and instead feels like a trapped animal.
Relationships- None
History- Flynn Rider has just become a wanted vampire, (which actually does make his ego grow) because he chased down a Princess and then later killed and drank everyone in the kingdom that he could grab. Unfortunately a survivor paid two well known bounty hunters to capture and dispose of Flynn. Instead they leave him in the capable hands of the Asylum.
Special Talent- Sunlight Immunity (with a charm that has now been taken away), Agility
Fears/Weaknesses- He fears sunlight now because it weakens and burns him, he fears his blood lust now that he's captured and can't hunt to keep himself calm. For the first time in his life he fears revenge from those he's attacked in the past and the unknown of the Asylum.

Last edited by Flynn Rider on Sat May 17, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Flyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnn~  Embarassed yupp, will definitely develop a crush on him x3

Moses: What up rommie?  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh Ami, you little sweet thing~ xD

Flynn: 'Sup birdbrain!
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:03 pm

<3333 I've really missed you Ezzie~ want to start a topic for these two? Razz

Moses: At least I have a brain ;3;
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:05 pm

I've missed you tooooo <33 I'm so happy we started off as roommates! and yes please!  Razz 

Flynn: With a face like this I don't need one. ;]
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Yay! Would you like to start or do you want me too? :3

Moses: .....That's a 'face'? o3o
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:09 pm

If you wouldn't mind starting it! xD

Flynn: Yes, I know, you don't see one this handsome on a daily basis but its ok, you can just sit and stare all you want. You're welcome. >]
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Right-o Very Happy

Moses: That face is anything but 'welcoming' .-.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Very Happy I'm excited! -rolls-

Flynn: Good.. that's usually what I go for, people don't bother me!
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm

And POSTED! 8D -rolls along-

Moses: -crawls closer- Well I like to bother people! 8D
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:39 pm

I replied! 8D THIS IS EXCITING ITS LIKE OLD TIMES.

Flynn:... I need a chaperon! You stay right there BirdBrain!
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Yes it is :'D

Moses: -pouts- At least I don't reek like a corpse.....
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:03 pm

You made a nose comment and I love you for it. xD

Flynn: At least I'm not crazy...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:17 pm

(Charlotte Saunters in) Now now Moses no need to pout besides we vampires don't smell of corpses unless we sleep around then which is just gross. (giggle)
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:37 am

Nose comments are just too funny to pass up xD

Moses: Well at least i'm not...! ....Meh, i've got nothing Razz (To CHarlotte: You're saying vampires sleeps around???)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Flynn is so very yummy ;3

Tulio & Anita: *Nods eagerly in agreement* Very!~
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:22 am

Tulio Drannor wrote:
Flynn is so very yummy ;3

Tulio & Anita: *Nods eagerly in agreement* Very!~

He is drowning with flattery over here! xD you guys are too much!
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Don't drown! Don't drown! xD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:55 pm

hi flynn i'm Charlotte I'll be your next room mate. ^^ you will now get to meet a vampire that is over 500 years old (520 including human years) anything you want to plot with them when they meet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Flynn Rider   Character Profile: Flynn Rider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Flynn Rider
Page 1 of 1