The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Asylum picture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Character Asylum picture Empty
PostSubject: Character Asylum picture   Character Asylum picture I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:56 pm

I made this when I first saw the Asylum Roleplay video and figured out the supernatural creatures I wanted!!! I was so excited!!! 8D Dean is right now on the sidelines, but while he is....I'm having alot of time to plot up his history >3 Heheheh

Character Asylum picture Asylum10
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Character Asylum picture   Character Asylum picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:01 pm

*.*
This is GREAT!!! Seriously i envy your creativity for your charracters!! <333 I can't wait to see how you'll make Dean<333 8D Shadow walker.... sounds epic  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Character Asylum picture   Character Asylum picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Thank you very much!!! <3 *__* You envy me? I'd honored due to loving your characters so much!!! <333333 >///////<

I can't wait till he gets in here!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Asylum picture   Character Asylum picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Asylum picture
Page 1 of 1