The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Anita sighed a bit softly, her eyes fluttering open slowly before shutting them quickly at seeing light. Wait? There was light? Hadn't she been in a dark room before though, with the mermaid? She squinted her plum colored eyes a bit to get used to the light. Anita sat up, rubbing a bit at her eyes with a slight irritated expression. Well she had wished for light, but she hadn't been prepared for her eyes to be a bit screwy due to being in the darkness for some days.

She blinked her eyes a couple of times as she gazed around the room to get a good look of her new environment. It seemed a bit small, the black blanket on the ground and the iron horseshoe on the wall seemed a bit odd. Her eyes soon landed on the other body in the room, tilting her head a bit as she looked over at the body with interest. This was definitely not Chel. This was a male. So they got new roommates in this place or something? Well that seemed a bit strange, but it wasn't like she minded much. Although she'd miss her mermaid roommate. She quirked an eyebrow at the male as she took a small whiff of the room's air. A were. Most likely a canine.

Anita scooted over towards the male, tilting her head a bit. She was very impatient for a conversation, so she tapped the male on the cheek with her finger. "Time to wake up. Sleeping too long will just make you more tired." She chided with a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Sinbad groaned in his sleep, burying his face under his arms. "Five more minutes, Angel. Just five..." he mumbled. He'd been having a good dream about running wild and free in the forest, with a pack of his own. He didn't have good dreams too often, and he was loathe to let this one go. Then he jumped when he remembered where he was, and looked around the cell. He scurried away from Anita when he saw her. "Geez!" he said loudly, back pressed against the wall. "Now I know how Phoebus felt!" Speaking of, where was he? He felt a twinge of disappointment. He'd grown rather fond of the guy during the time they spent together. Hopefully they hadn't killed him during the switch.

"Uh, hi. So...We're roomies, huh?" he said, a little wary of the new face. "Name's Sinbad. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Anita quirked an eyebrow as he mumbled in his sleep, chuckling softly to herself. Someone seemed to be having a good dream, especially in this place. Then she watched as the male suddenly jumped awake, scurrying away from her to the wall. Anita laughed in pure delight at his reaction, covering her mouth slightly to stifle her laughter. "For a wolf, you really are jumpy." she teased with an amused grin as her laughter ceased a bit down.

"It seems to be so." Anita said, as she sat cross-legged. "I'm Anita, nice to meet you Sinbad. Sorry for spooking you." She apologized with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Sinbad chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's alright. I've always been a little jumpy after waking up." Then he realized what she'd called him. "Wolf? How'd you--" Sinbad noticed the odd color of her skin and eyes, and his jaw dropped as he stared wide-eyed. "You...uh...what are you? I mean, I-I don't know much about other supernaturals." Maybe a vampire? He'd never seen one before himself, so it wasn't like he could tell by looks alone.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Anita watched the male's reaction to her calling him a wolf. So it was true. She had a feeling since he did smell of canine. "So I guessed right?" Anita giggled, clapping her hands once in delight. His reaction was a bi priceless to her.

"I'm an arachne." Anita answered, biting her lip to conceal her amused smile. She wondered what he had thought she was before asking.

Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:56 pm

"Yup. I'm a werewolf." Sinbad grinned, his fangs bared. "And I pride myself on not being what most expect." He chuckled a bit, discreetly sniffing the air around them himself. She didn't seem too bad and her scent wasn't awful either, but he still needed to be careful. One wrong move, and it could be bye-bye Sinbad.
He tilted his head, curious. "Arachne? So you're like a spider lady? What all can you do?" He asked, moving a bit closer. "I mean, if it's okay to ask. I don't want to be rude."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Anita quirked an eyebrow at seeing the male grinned, baring his fangs. She decided to amuse him by willing her eyes to glow a lighter plum color. Then she tilted her head, giving him a light smile. This was her first time meeting a werewolf in person, even though she could smell their scent as she passed a few mingling in the human crowds on the streets.

Spider lady? She hadn't been called that before. Anita nodded a bit, thinking for a moment before answering, "You could say that. I create different magical webs with different purposes." She tapped her nose as she added, "Also I got a decent nose such as yourself. Although I can see glimpses of memories in the people's scent."

Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Sinbad watched her eyes change, almost 'oooing' at the sight. He'd often been fascinated with how Angel's eyes had changed when using her powers as well.

He whistled at her response, impressed. That was certainly an interesting set of abilities. Good thing she seemed friendly. "Well, that's a heck of a lot better than my nose." Sinbad laughed, tapping his nose. "With all the big cities I've lived in, mine's taken a bit of a hit." It wasn't too bad, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Anita sheepishly looked away when the male watched her with a fascinated gaze. It had been a while since someone had been fascinated by her eyes glowing. Anita couldn't help but chuckle as the male praised her abilities. She furrowed her eyebrows at the male's latest words. "A bit of a hit? What do you mean by that?" She asked in a curious tone, her eyes glittering a bit with interest.

Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) Tumblr_m85i3gPsE01ruqbic
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Sinbad smiled lopsidedly at her momentary sheepishness. "Just can't pick up on subtle scents anymore." He said, shrugging. "Someone wears a little bit of perfume? Can't really smell past that. But I used to, when I was a kid." It usually didn't bother him, as he was mostly around humans and scents didn't matter as much as it did around supernaturals, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Anita tilted her head at the male. "Oh? Perhaps your nose got to used to humans scents?" Anita suggested hesitantly. The only reason to why her scent was still good was due to supernaturals being drawn to her bookshop before leaving after noticing the aura her webs had given off.

"I've never heard of werewolves living in big cities..." Anita commented in a curious tone, as she remembered reading about them.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:48 am

"Maybe." Sinbad nodded. "God knows I had to get used to exhaust and sewage."

He grimaced at her comment, looking down at his folded hands. "Well, uh, we usually don't." He said, quietly. "Me and my mom just needed to, and after she died, there wasn't really anywhere else I knew how to fit in. I grew up as a human." His mother had told him stories about their culture, but that was all they were--stories. He only cared to remember them because of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 am

Anita wrinkled her nose a bit at the mention of exhaust and sewage. She sighed softly before biting her lip a bit at knowing that she hit a sore topic with the male. She hadn't mean to. Anita got a bit carried away with her curiosity.

"Oh, I see. So you're a lone wolf, huh?" Anita asked, giving the male an apologetic small, smile. She was still a bit interested to why him and his mother had roamed human cities without a pack, there had to be a good reason to it.

Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Sinbad shook his head. "Not really. I had a friend before this place. We watched each other's backs for years." He sighed, running a hand through his shaggy hair. "But I don't know where she is now. Or if she's even still alive." The question had been eating at him since he first woke up in that place. Truth be told, he was dreading what answer he might be given. "Before I found her, though, I kinda was for a while."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Anita's gaze slightly brightened at the mention of the guy having a friend. At least that too some tension off her shoulders. She tilted her head a bit, chewing her lip before asking, "Were you two together when you were taken?" If they had been, then his friend had to be here too somewhere. Although she wasn't sure if that was still a good thing or not.

"It's a bit of an iffy answer since both outcomes might trouble you though," Anita murmured, tapping the floor a bit with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:55 am

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sinbad mumbled. "I'm just holding out for the hope Angel got away." If she had, she might've been trying to get him out somehow. If she was, he didn't like that. He didn't want her getting in over her head for his sake.

"What about you? Do you have anyone?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:49 am

Anita shook her head slightly at his question. "I used to. But he's probably long dead by now though." she answered, shrugging her shoulders a bit. If she had gone with Roger then she probably wouldn't be here at all. As much as she had wanted to see the world and learn more new things than ever, Anita decided that the heartache to stay with a human would've been too much.

"Humans don't live that long, unfortunately. Well...except for a certain human that I've met recently." Anita mumbled as she thought of the Hunter for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 pm

He regretted asking the question. Obviously the human she spoke of meant a lot to her. "...Sorry." Sinbad said quietly. Then he tilted his head, frowning. "Wait... What do you mean? Who are you talking about? Is it someone that works here?" Humans that were aware of supernaturals weren't common.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Anita waved her hand a bit, giving the male a light, reassuring smile. "It's quite alright." she assured him. She didn't get much sorrow when thinking about Roger. She only got happiness due to the memories that she had of him.

She then nodded her head to his question. "There's a human working for the angels. I believe he said that he was a hunter of supernatural creatures."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Sinbad frowned. A human hunter? That was the guy taking all of them down? That was a definite blow to his ego. "Wait wait wait--Angels? They're the ones in charge?" He said, "But...if they're here...would that, I dunno, make them fallen angels? Those are bad. Right?" They had to have done something very bad to get kicked out. So why were they corralling other supernaturals? Sick sadistic pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)   Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light! And... a new roommate? (tag Sinbad)
Page 1 of 1