The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan

Go down 
+2
Alice Sinclair
Sinbad Buchanan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

[CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan Empty
PostSubject: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:08 pm

[CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan Tumblr_n044ahZbOf1runifxo8_250xx[CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan Tumblr_n044ahZbOf1runifxo7_250
Name- Sinbad Buchanan
Age- 26
Type- Werewolf
Personality- Sinbad is quite the charmer, and is very flirtatious. He's all about having a good time, but don't think that he won't get serious when the situation calls for it. He's very loyal to his best friend, Angel Malone, and can be a big softie around kids and the helpless. He may be a thief, but he never takes from those who have so little to start with. And after so long on the streets, he can be distrustful.
Relationships- Best friends with Angel Malone.
History- Sinbad's parents were from rival packs, and his father was killed in the ensuing fight following the revelation of the pregnancy. His mother fled and raised him alone while working two jobs to support both of them. However, she died when he was seven when she was involved in a car pileup after getting off her first job. Rather than get lost in foster care, he found a gang of thieves to live with, where his natural abilities helped him immensely. However, when one job went wrong several years ago, he had to leave and fend for himself from then on. That was about the time he encountered Angel, a scrawny little thing barely surviving on the streets. Unable to leave her behind, Sinbad taught her everything he knew and they watched each others backs ever since. On one night, they were approached by a pair of women, and the next thing he knew, he was with a stranger in a cell and Angel was no where in sight!
Special Talent- N/A
Fears/Weaknesses- Like all werewolves, he is weak against silver. If he goes too long without shifting, he becomes agitated and restless. He fears losing Angel (the only family he has now), and will go to any length to make sure she's okay.

Last edited by Sinbad Buchanan on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Alice is totally going to crush on him, just saying lol
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:37 am

If Odette and Sinbad meet, it will be the first time Odette's met another werewolf X'D Though, he's different from her breed lol She'd still have tons of questions ouo
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Alice Sinclair wrote:
Alice is totally going to crush on him, just saying lol

And Sinbad wouldn't know what to make of it, poor guy! xD

Odette Lannister wrote:
If Odette and Sinbad meet, it will be the first time Odette's met another werewolf X'D Though, he's different from her breed lol She'd still have tons of questions ouo

Sinbad would be all for it! :3 So many bad things to teach her, so little time. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:07 pm

8D Yay! He might be able to give her a convidence boost X'D she needs one... lol
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:44 pm

He can, and he shall ((likely with several bad jokes involved because Sinbad is really just a dork))! xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:54 pm

I can see Ariel being both afraid of him (cause he's a warewolf and she's a vamp) and liking him <<>> just saying X'D
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Awww, Sinbad's really just a softie who likes belly scratches! :3
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Mehehehe Sara wouldn't mind scratching his belly *SHOT*

x'D
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Sinbad would definitely not mind that! xD Though Meg might. >w>;
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Oh dear^^; Well Sinbad here just HAPPENS to be the type she loves to 'have fun' with x'D well Sara won't fall in love with him, she'll just enjoy the nice view he'll give her  Cool *SHOT*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:24 pm

I think that would be all she COULD do, he's such a ham. xD Thank goodness for that body!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm

XDDD Odette will end up laughing at all the jokes, or just find him amusing X'D
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Good! Smile Angel never laughs at his jokes. She calls him corny and hits him upside his head (gently). ;A; Odette laughs at even ONE, he'll love her forever. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:36 pm

haha xD I think Odette likes corny. if he can make her laugh, she'll love him righ back ;D I get the feeling these two will get along great. lol
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Yeeessssssss. <3 xD Sinbad just wants to be friends with (almost) everybody. He wants a pack again. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:52 pm

odette has been alone for soooo long (4 years, gve or take) and I bet she would love to actually be in a pack! gaaah, I can see these two just getting along so weeell! that makes me happy x3 I'm enjoying Sinbad so far in the topic with phoebus xD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Two little puppies! xD And yeah, the sarcasm is strong with Sinbad. >w>
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:04 pm

yes! two puppies! 8D Sarcasm is awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:40 pm

All glory to sarcasm, for it is the greatest invention that mankind has given to the world! xD
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:48 pm

haha! I know Dimi will be dissing out the sarcasm lol I think Odette will try....

XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:33 am

Sinbad will take her under his wing~. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

X'D Yaaaay! (or should she be worried? xD) gaaah, i can't waaait for them to meeeet!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:54 am

Same here! *flails* x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan   [CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CHARACTER PROFILE] : Sinbad Buchanan
Page 1 of 1