The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly began to wake up, groaning a bit under his breath. He opened his eyes barely, before widening them in surprise at seeing his new surroundings. He sat up quickly, cursing under his breath as pain shot up his leg as he moved it. Tulio glanced down at his leg, grimacing at the sight of it. So that event hadn't been a nightmare. It had been real. "Just fucking perfect," Tulio muttered under his breath, as he glanced around the room before his gaze landed on a familiar body on the floor. He recognized the blonde hair and the white dress from before, tilting his head a bit. It was the woman that he had been paired up with...and forced to hurt. He grimaced at the memory, wondering if the female was still hurting from the wound that he gave her. Hoping that she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 am

Odette mumbled a little in her sleep, curling up more into a ball. She shivered a little before blinking her eyes open. The headache she had gotten from the collars was gone, thank goodness. She stiffened when she realized that she wasn't in the large room anymore and she smelt only one scent in the room. That's not Elsa's scent... She furrowed her brow, silently wondering what the scent reminded her of. Pushing herself up, she shook her head. She would ponder on that later.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, she looked down and let out a small sigh. Her wound was healed, but being the knife had been silver, it left an ugly scar. She slowly peeked over her shoulder and looked surprised when she saw that it was ponytail man that was in the room with her.

...Tulio, remember, his name is Tulio... She thought, as she turned around fully to face him. "Um... hi?" She said, biting her bottom lip as she raised her hand in a little wave.

"Uh... what happened? Last I remember was that blonde angel taking the vampire out of the room... then the redhead, Jessica, I think, made that little girl carve into that dark haired man's arm..." She said, softly, confused as to what happened.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 am

Tulio watched as the blonde woman as she awoke, pushing herself up. He bit his lip a bit as he saw her stiffen a bit, before placing a hand on her shoulder. His lips twitched into a small smile as the woman peeked behind her shoulder, surprised to see Tulio in the room with her.

When she turned around fully to face him, his smile slightly faltered at seeing the wound. There was a visible scar for him to see. Tulio had been forced to do that. It made him sick to his stomach. Sure he had murdered a couple of humans, but they hadn't been defenseless.

Tulio mentally pushed back the guilty thoughts of that event, giving the woman a slight wave back. if he remembered correctly, she had introduced herself as Odette. "Hi..a bit ironic to be roomed together, don't you think?" Tulio greeted in a light teasing tone, before biting his lip at her question. "I'm not really sure. That's all that I remember right now too." Tulio answered truthfully as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am

A small smile graced her lips when she saw his, but when it faltered, she blinked a little in confusion. Deciding against asking when he started to speak, she let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah, it is a bit on the ironic side." She said, with a small smile.

An actual soft laugh escaped her lips at his sheepish look. She didn't know why she laughed, but it just came out. "Um, sorry... Didn't mean to laugh..." She said, softly, blushing a little in embarrassment as she cleared her throat.

"Maybe they want to leave us in suspense?" She asked, moving the subject back a little.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:12 am

Tulio chuckled a bit, nodding in agreement. He wondered if the others in that event had been paired up with each other in the other rooms. It seemed possible. The angels probably thought there had to be some bad blood between the pairs that had to hurt each other. The older man and little girl seemed good candidates for that.

Tulio blinked in surprise, slightly feeling a bit less tense when he heard her laugh. He sly smiled, quirking an eyebrow at the young woman light blush. He waved his hand a bit, shaking his head slightly. "Nah, you're quite alright. Hearing a laugh or two is a relieving thing to hear in this place."

Tulio shrugged his shoulder a bit at her next words, saying "Can't really say.All I know is that I hope that vampire's okay. Especially since that ice queen took him."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:35 am

She bit her lip, smiling a little at his comment. "I suppose so." She said, leaning forward, placing a hand on her knee, then leaning her chin in her hand.

She titled her head slightly to the side when he said "ice queen". She blinked at him a little, before she nodded. "Same... Maybe he ripped her throat out..." She mumbled the last part, mostly to herself.

Standing up, she stretched her arms above her head. She let out a soft sound when she heard the satisfying pops. She popped her neck a little, before looking around the room. "Well... less charming then the last one." She said, kicking aside the tattered blanket. She moved over to the piece of iron and tilted her head at it. "Any idea what this is supposed to be?" She asked, looking back at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:14 am

Tulio noticed her tilting his head at his little nickname for the blonde angel. "I had gotten the ice like vibe from her when I first saw her. She was my captor," He explained, wrinkling his nose of the memory. His lips twitched a bit into a smirk as he heard her mumble something about 'ripped' and 'throat', understanding what she had mumbled about. Tulio wished for the same for the blond angel.

Tulio watched in amusement as he watched the blonde stand up, stretching her arms, hearing a few pops. He glanced over at the tattered blanket that she had kicked aside. "Agreed," Tulio muttered under his breath with distaste, before glancing over at the piece of iron. "Not sure about that, unless it has something to do with the angelic magic surrounding this room." Tulio commented as he tilted his head at the iron. "In the last room I was in, there was a cross-shaped iron on the wall." he added.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:19 pm

She grimaced when he said that the blonde angel had been his capture. "Oh wow... That's terrible..." She said, with a little frown.

Odette furrowed her brow when he said it might have something to do with the angelic magic surrounding their room. She glanced at him when he mentioned the last room he was in had a cross iron. "...I really hope no vampire gets put in there..." She said, her frown deepening.

She sighed, before walking over to him. She turned and sat down next to him. "Soooo..." She started, leaning her chin on her hand again. "Now what?" She asked, looking at him, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Tulio shrugged a bit, transferring his gaze from the iron wall to Odette as she mentioned about vampires. He sighed a bit as he put two together, a cross and a vampire....That sounded like a horror room for them. "After seeing what happened at that event, I don't doubt they would do that for a second," Tulio grumbled a bit, wrinkling his nose at his wall mate being in that room. They had tortured him enough.

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the woman as she sat down next to him, a bit surprised by it actually. He let out a low chuckle as he motioned around the room lazily with his hand. "Nothing really except for conversing with one another. Don't have much really to do in here except that..and waiting what those Angels have in store for us." Tulio gave her a small apologetic smile.

That was until the t.v. suddenly turned on to show a young woman waking up in a garden, with a table in the middle of it with four vials set on it. "What in the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Odette scrunched her mouth up at the thought about vampires being in that room... before shivering a little at the images that her mind thought up.

She grinned at his surprised look, before hearing his low chuckle. She watched as he motioned around the room. "Conversing is good... waiting on what those so called Angels have in store for us... not so good." She said, with a half smile that didn't meet her eyes.

Jumping when the t.v. suddenly turned on, Odette turned her gaze to it with wide eyes. "Oh my gosh... That's Elsa... she was my last roommate." She said, softly, worry taking over her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 am

Tulio glanced at Odette with a slight grimace before looking back at the t.v. So that was her roommate, huh? He hoped hers lasted longer than his, who had been the first to die in that event. "She was? The situation she seems to be in...doesn't look good at all." Tulio pointed out grimly as he watched the screen carefully, wondering what was in those four vials. It looked like a test of some sort.

His eyes changed a bit into a light grey color in worriness and fear for the young woman on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Odette nodded silently at both Tulio asking if Elsa had been her roommate and to the fact that the situation did not look good for the blonde. She wished she knew what was in that letter that was on the table. She took notice of another person there, a girl that looked only to be about sixteen. the sixteen year old looked to be in pretty bad shape with how her dress was torn and the mess she was in.

Elsa was being too sure of herself... Causing Odette to realize that the woman had no idea what kind of tortures the Angels have put some of them through. She prayed silently as Elsa picked a vial and started drinking from it.

A stifled gasp came out as she watched as Elsa started shouting at random things. Odette placed a hand over her mouth as the blonde on the screen started to stab herself. The young girl seemed to try to help, but mad Elsa had turned on her. 

She couldn't watch anymore and turned her face away, not wanting to see Elsa kill the girl. When the screaming stopped, she peeked over her shoulder and saw that Elsa was dead on the ground and the girl was covering her face still...

Odette shook her head and stood up, not caring anymore about the broadcast. She turned and moved over to where she kicked the tattered blanket. She sat down and covered herself with it, not wanting Tulio to see her silent tears...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Tulio quickly changed his gaze towards a young female as Elsa spoke out to her. The girl had messy red hair, while her appearance seemed to look tattered. She looked as if she had been stuck in that garden for a while. She seemed to being fighting back words or actions to tell Elsa something.

He watched silently as Elsa drunk one of the vials, cringing as soon as she started to shout and stab at herself. Had their been something in those vials! Has it been poison!? Then he felt fear stuck him as the red hair girl had cried out to help Elsa, who in turn had started to run towards the girl with a murderous intent. Then suddenly Elsa had fallen to the ground, not moving. Tulio knew instantly from the other girl's reaction, that Elsa was dead and gone.

He looked over at the sound of Odette standing up, to see her walk over to the tattered blanket. Then covered herself with it. Tulio knew at that moment that the woman was crying. How could she not? Especially after seeing what just happened on the screen.

Tulio sat there for a moment, trapped between either comforting the woman or giving her some space. He glanced over at her, before murmuring under his breath, "Odette?"

Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

{OOC: Been meaning to mention this, but keep forgetting. XD But when I first saw the title of the topic and I could only see the "Meeting the love..." I almost thought it was going to read "Meeting the love of my life" X'D}

"...Hmm?" She hummed, softly, when he said her name. She wiped at her tears, hating she was crying... She hardly talked to Elsa... But it still hurt... it all hurt... The blonde man that had died, the brunette girl... and now Elsa...

Were they all going to die there? Was this their fate in the end?

Odette didn't want that... She mentally cursed the werewolf that had scratched her all those years ago... She wouldn't be there if it weren't for that wolf...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:10 am

(OOC: *Giggles* xD Every time I see it, I keep seeing the word love and I'm like >w< Oh! By the way! Does Odette know what he is? xD)

"No need to hide your tears from me," Tulio murmured softly, rubbing the back of his neck slowly as he glanced away awkwardly. He knew what could get the girl to stop crying, but he rather not do that here. Especially to her. Whenever one of the brothel girls, that Tulio wanted see, was having a dreary day, he'd trance them into a happier mood. It made them forget about their worries.

"I'm going to be blunt with ya. I'm not sure what to say. So...is there anything that I can say to get your mind off the sadness?" Tulio asked, tapping his fingers along the floor nervously. What could he say in this situation? Tulio never had gotten close to anyone to learn how to comfort them. His parents sure as heck didn't teach him anything about something like this. Well anything period.

Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

{OOC: X'D haha! and nooope, only knows in the profile X'D}

Odette sniffled a little from under the blanket. "Sorry... not used to others being around." She said, softly, as she took the blanket off. She wiped her eyes once more, before turning to look at him.

She let out a watery laugh at him wanting to get her mind off the sadness. "I don't know... I guess you could tell me about yourself... I mean, you know I'm a werewolf, but I have no idea what you are... We could distract ourselves with conversation about our likes and dislikes, I suppose..." She said, with a small shrug. It had been a long time since there had been someone there to try and comfort her...

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) Tumblr_mtxmqtvJy21qblutwo1_250

Last edited by Odette Lannister on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:01 am

(OOC: Wanted to make sure <333 xD)

Tulio sighed softly as the blonde apologized, shaking his head a bit. Tulio relaxed a bit as she pulled the blanket off and wiped at her eyes. "No need to apologize for that." He commented with a light smile, giving her an assuring gaze.

Tulio then shifted his gaze away, a bit embarrassed at his sorry attempt to comfort the girl with words. Being blunt was definitely a no go with comforting. That was for sure, but at least she looked humored by it. Tulio tilted his head with a grin, his eyes glowing a soft, neon green color. "I"m a dark elf." he answered.

"Conversing with others is a decent distraction." Tulio agreed, nodding his head a bit.

Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am

{OOC: Ugh, I'm a dummy, forgot to answer your question in the PM, but yeah, I was having trouble with that site too, none of the pictures would load :/}

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh, wow, I... I never knew dark elves existed." She said, surprised. She smiled a little. "Only think I know at all about elves is from what I have seen from the Lord of the Rings movies... Orlando Bloom plays a handsome elf." She said, thinking about one of her favorite characters from the trilogy. She laughed a little at herself. "Oh, sorry... That slipped out." She said, looking down at the ground as she smiled.

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) Tumblr_meeky9gBpD1qhb8f5o1_r2_250
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:45 am

(OOC: It's okey xDD Yeah...been like that for the past few days...I want to make fanart! That site is so awesome due to so much selections of movies and screenshots *0* There's not many will turner gifs...so...might have two representations <3)

Tulio chuckled a bit at her surprise and comment about not knowing that his kind existed. His eyes gleamed with amusement as she reminisced about a movie that tulio had seen before. Those elves in the movie were a different kind from dark elves, that movie had made him wish that he had been born a Woodland elf. Life would've been more easier for him if he had.

He smirked a bit at the mention of the famous elf of the movie, Legolas. "He was indeed a dashing elf," Tulio agreed with a smile, raising an eyebrow at Odette's apology. "That's alright. I remember seeing that movie for myself too. I really enjoyed it." And hated it at the same time for making him envious to be one of those elves.

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) RujX18E
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 am

{OOC: *laughing so hard* He just called himself dashing X'D and I'm okay with that X'D}

Odette looked up at him when he said that, her grin widening. "Well... Glad you agree." She said, looking at him, amused. "My favorite had to be the last one... Best parts were Legolas and Gimli..." She said, smiling at the memory of the two in the movie.

She tilted her head at Tulio, taking in his looks. "You know... you kind of look Orlando... You sure you're not related to him?" She asked, curious. It would be hilarious if it turned out that Orlando Bloom was actually part elf, who played an elf in a movie...

{OOC: I had to X'D}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am

(OOC: Heheheh, I couldn't resist ;3)

Tulio chuckled as he nodded his head in agreement. "Those two were funny when together. I loved their snarky comments at each other." He grinned, remembering how their relationship got better throughout the movies.

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at Odette as she started to study him for a moment. "Thanks for the compliment?" He teased with a small smirk. He shook his head a bit at her question. "I'm not. But I do wish that I had been born a woodland elf though. Life would've been easier for me."

(OOC: xDD)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm

She let out a laugh. "I loved it when they did the body count, competing against each other with the number of kills they had." She said, loving the scenes she was remembering.

Odette smiled at him, but leaned on her hand and covered her smile, but her eyes still showed how much she was smiling. "You're welcome." She said, with a playful wink.

Tilting her head to the side, she looked at him a little surprised. "How come? Is it because you wanted the blonde hair?" She asked, as a teasing smile slowly formed. "You'd really look like Orlando from the movie if you had blonde hair...." She said, with a small giggle.

{OOC: hope she doesn't make him feel bad or something for saying all that... she doesn't know the pain he went throough! (and she's having fun flirting X'D though idk if she realizes she's flirting so much... X'D)}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Tulio chuckled a bit at the reminisce of that funny moment between the two characters. "Heh, I really liked the drinking game part," Tulio said, smirking at the elf's win over the dwarf.

His eyes gleamed with delight at seeing the happiness in the female's eyes. Then he rolled his eyes playfully at her suggesting that he wanted blonde hair, shaking his head a bit again. "Nah, I'm rather attached to my black hair." Tulio grinned, as his eyes gazed along Odette's hair. "Although I'm very fond of others with beautiful blonde hair..such as yours." Tulio teased, winking at her.

"And to answer your question..I'm not much of a good dark elf..in a magic sense. Which is a bit rare to see in Dark elf clans." Tulio commented, with a light shrug.

(OOC: It's okey <333 Heheheh, She's adorable!!! <333)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Another laugh escaped her lips. "And how Legolas was like "I feel a slight tingling in my fingers... I think it's affecting me." and then Gimli was like "See, can't hold his liquor!" and then passes out! I laughed so hard when I saw that." She said, putting a hand on her cheek. "Then how smug Legolas looked afterwards... That was just great..."

"Hmm, your black hair is rather nice on you." She said, with a grin, before he made the comment about her blonde hair. She touched her hair light as he winked at her. Blushing a little, she continued to smile. "Thank you..."

She tilted her head in curiosity. "Why would that be a bad thing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:34 pm

(OOC: Disneyscreencaps is back up!!! <333)

Tulio laughed as he remembered how the dwarf thought the elf couldn't hold his liquor. "Heh, Elves can really hold their liquor. Surprised that those producers had gotten that fact right." Tulio commented with a light snicker.

Tulio smirked a bit as she complimented his black hair, tilting his head at the girl. "Why thank you." Tulio kept his smug smirk back at the compliment, not wanting to leave a bad impression on the lovely blonde. His eyes glimmered a bit at seeing her blush, satisfied that he brought out such a reaction from her.

"Well it's thought to be shameful and disgraceful to the Dark Elf race to have such a weak magic user in their clan. So I was looked down upon." Tulio answered, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought of a few memories of those times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next