The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:56 am

Tulio snickered a bit as she mumbled to herself, rolling his eyes playfully as she stuck with the previous nickname. "Whatever you say, Miss Innocent." he chided, winking back at her.

Tulio resisted the urge to pull her back down into his lap, a bit disappointed that she had stood up. He had secretly hoped that she would accidentally trip back into his lap, but that didn't seem to be possible this time. "Heh. I sure did. If you had been in my spot, then you would've found it hilarious." Tulio snickered, teasing the woman a bit more now.

He then tilted his head as he noticed her nervous gaze as she asked another question. "Yes, really. Does that not sit well with you?" Tulio asked, a bit curious to know the reason for her nervous gaze.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:26 am

Playfully, she stuck her tongue out at him. He saw her as innocent, but he doesn't know that she's actually killed people. My own mother and brother... She mentally shook the thought away, not wanting to think about it.

She rolled her eyes at his teasing. "Hmm... I wouldn't say that." She gave him a small smirk.

Odette looked away for a moment. "Well... no, of course not... It just..." She started playing with some of her hair again. "...just seems... a bit surreal, you know?" She said, glancing at him from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:41 am

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully when he saw her sticking out her tongue at him. She was giving him more of a reason to keep that nickname for her.

"Uh huh. Don't deny it," Tulio chuckled, his eyes gleaming with amusement. He slightly furrowed his eyebrows at seeing her look away from him and her nervous antic with her hair. Tulio raised an eyebrow at her suggesting that the emotions were a bit surreal. He sighed softly before holding up one finger.

"I was delighted to get the chance to kiss you." Then he held up another finger before continuing, " I was aroused by having such a lovely blonde such as yourself in my lap." Finally he held up the third finger. "Lastly, I had the passion, a strong urge to keep on kissing you for longer than I should have. Now I'm sure those emotions are very not surreal."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 am

"I can deny anything I want to..." She stated, feeling it was true.

She watched him list of each reason for each emotion, as she subconsciously started braiding a small part of her hair. She sighed a little when he finished, his words swimming around in her head. "It's... it's surreal to me, because it is me that caused it." She said, softly, looking at him fully.

"I'm not used to that." She stated, firmly, as she glanced away.

In the past, she has had guys give her attention, but with how she built herself up, they lost interest. She had trained herself on how to act with large groups of people or in a public place... But, she was one on one here... and she could feel herself breaking every little rule she had made for herself over the years...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Tulio sighed out softly after she commented after his little illustration with his fingers. "Do you really doubt yourself, that you caused such emotions? Just quit doubting it." Tulio stated firmly as he gazed up Odette with his regular eye color.

"Not used to it?" Tulio raked his eyes from Odette's face along down her body then back up to her eyes, before rubbing lightly at his temple. She's got to be joking.This woman didn't have to really do anything to cause those emotions.

"Well you did cause those emotions, believe me." Tulio said in an assuring tone, directing it at Odette.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

She resisted tye urge tostick out her tongue again at him. If she doubted herself, she doubted herself... She meant every word she said, if she caused those emotions for men before, she certainly didn't know; not all men had the mood ring eyes...

"Yes, I'm not used it." Odette glanced back at him in time to see his eyes look over her. She resisted looking away again and did her best not to blush and fidget under his gaze. She noticed his eyes were back to normal.

Apparently she wasn't causing him delight anymore. She couldn't understand why he was getting defensive about how she wasn't used to receiving the attention he was giving her. Was it that odd?

She smiled a little at his reassurance, silently appreciating his persistance. "Okay... fine." She moved and sat down next to him. Laying her head on his shoulder, she sighed a little. "...What happens now?" Her voice was soft as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:01 am

Tulio urged his hormones to back down as his eyes had raked over the young woman's body. He wasn't going to show any more signs of that certain emotion with the woman until this situation was figured out. He then shrugged his shoulders a bit at her comment.

"It's just a bit odd that you're not used to causing such emotions in guys. Guess any male, that was attracted to you, didn't really give you a hint that you stirred their hormones up then?" Tulio suggested, tilting his head up Odette, giving her a small, lopsided grin as she moved down and sat next to him. Surprising him slightly as she rested her head on his shoulder.

He side-glanced down at her when she asked something along the lines of 'what happens now' in a soft tone. Tulio sat there silent for a moment as a dozen of reasonable answers ran through his mind. Finally he answered, "That depends. What is it that you want to happen?"

Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:31 am

Well... he answered that question... She thought, slightly amused. "Yeah... I had a few flirt with me, but they kept their distance." She said, with a small shrug.

Odette found her head against his shoulder to be pretty comfortable. His scent was overwhelming her a bit, but she focused more on his breathing instead. Focusing on her body against his wasn't really the wisest thing to her right now.

She let out a breathy laugh, not looking up at him. "I have no idea..." She admitted, softly. "...What do you want to happen?" She asked, her eyes on his bandaged leg.

She frowned a little. "Oh... how's your leg feeling?" She asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 am

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows a bit at this. Were those males crazy or just idiotic to keep their distance from such a lovely woman? He'd have to say both really. "Those men were just crazy idiots to keep their distance from you." Tulio scoffed, wrinkling his nose a bit at the thought of it.

Tulio bit his lip slightly as she asked him this question, glancing away before returning his gaze back to her. This time his eyes were back to being a bright blue. "Dozen of ideas are running haywire in my mind right now. Do you really want to know what I want to happen?" he murmured in a low tone, before his gaze followed her eyes down to his bandaged leg.

He bit his tongue a bit to keep his chuckle a bay, as she suddenly changed the subject to his leg. "It's doing fine. Just a regular bullet, so I'll heal easily like always." If it had been a holy bullet then Tulio would've had a different opinion of the state of his wounded leg.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 am

"Well, it wasn't like I was beckoning them to me." She said, with a half smile.

Odette glanced up at him at his words, only to still a little when she saw his eyes being bright blue again. She looked at him through her lashes. "... I might have an idea... but with you having a dozen ideas running through your head... I'm almost tempted to say yes..." She blushed lightly, trying not to let her mind go fully into detail on what she thought he was thinking.

Her eyes went wide at his words. ""Like always"? Have you been shot before?" She questioned, looking at him in shock. Her mind started reeling at the possible reasons for him to have gotten shot.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am

Tulio couldn't contain this chuckle, finding her comment slightly amusing. "They could've been putty in your hand if you had." he teased, giving her a sly smirk.

His eyes gleamed in delight at her words that seemed welcoming to the dark elf. He'd rather not having her to see what ideas swarmed around in his mind. One or two would've flustered her a bit more than she already was.Then his gaze brightened more at the sight of her light blush. "Almost tempted?" Tulio murmured softly in a playful tone, raising an eyebrow down at Odette.

Once Tulio saw that Odette appeared to be shocked by his comment about the bullet and his leg, he let his sly smirk fall a bit. "I have been. By guns and arrows. Even sliced by swords...Did I forget to mention that I'm more of a warrior Dark elf?" Tulio added, with a small sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:41 am

She scoffed lightly. "Like how I have you?" She asked, teasingly and completely joking.

She bit her bottom lip a little when she noticed the small gleam in his eyes. She turned her cheek in to where it was resting on his shoulder. "Almost tempted." She repeated, with a small playful smile. "...The way your eyes keep lighting up, I get the feeling you might be tempted to tell me."

She shook her head. "Yes, you did, but... I don't know, I didn't think you got shot by bullets... Arrows and swords, I can see, but bullets?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at this, giving her a cocky smirk. "Oh? Is that so?" he commented in a playful, sarcastic tone.

He chuckled softly as she turned her cheek a bit to where it was resting on his shoulder, giving him a playful smile. "I'm oh so very tempted," he murmured, giving her a small, delighted smile. His eyes were back to lighting up due to his delighted interest in the female.

"There are some humans that aren't very fond of our kind. Some of them are special, having decent knowledge of our weaknesses. There are times when they had used guns that had the bullets blessed. Now those hurt," Tulio commented, cringing a bit at the memories of being harmed by one of those.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Odette gave an innocent shrug. "I don't know... you tell me." She challenged a little, with a bit of teasing in her tone still.

She looked up at his eyes, smiling a little more as they lit up again. "Then... I'd have to say the ball is in your court if you want to tell me any of your ideas or not..." She told him, her violet blue eyes staring into his current bright blue ones.

A small frown appeared on her face. "That's terrible..." She snuggled a little further against him. "I'm glad it wasn't a blessed bullet then..." She murmured, looking down at his bandaged leg again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:30 am

Tulio gave her a sultry smirk, before holding his hand up and cupping her chin gently with his thumb and index finger. "Well...I can't deny that it's true." he murmured in a low tone, as he stared down at Odette with a fixated gaze.

He breathed out slowly, knowing now that he was at least safe with tell her the truth. Tulio was usually blunt with his intentions, but he had to hold them back with this certain girl. Although he still didn't know why yet. "Well if you put it like that way, then..." He paused for a moment, before tilting her chin a tiny bit. "One of my ideas is to have you writhing in pleasure underneath me" he murmured softly.

"I too." Tulio commented in a low tone, as he side glanced down at her leg. He was slightly pleased by the fact that she snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:46 am

Odette softly hummed a little. "...I must have talent to make a dark elf to be putty in my hands..." Her voice was as soft as her hum was as her eyes didn't move from his.

He seemed to like holding her chin a lot.

When he tilted her chin a tiny bit after he paused, she stopped her breath from hitching. She couldn't stop her heart picking up a bit in speed or the shiver that ran through her when he said those words.

"One of my ideas is to have you writhing in pleasure underneath me..."

Withering... pleasure... under him...

"Oh..." was all she was able to get out, even though thoughts were swimming in her head like rapid dolphins. She felt more aware of her lack of undergarments at that moment.

Eeep...

{OOC: sorry it's not as good of a post as normal, hubby needs me. next post will be betterrrr <3}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:31 am

Tulio chuckled lowly under his breath in amusement, tilting his head down at her. "You must do," he hummed lightly, casually sweeping his thumb across her chin softly.

His gaze took in every little reaction she had to his words, seemingly pleased by them. Tulio raised an eyebrow as she only said 'oh' in response it. It seemed that was probably the only thing she could get out of her mouth, a bit taken by surprise he supposed.

"Cat got your tongue?" Tulio said in a playful tone, teasing the lovely blonde.

(OOC: Nothing wrong with your post <3)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 am

Dark elf has got my tongue is more like it... She thought, with a mental huff. How was she supposed to respond to that?

She knew he was going to say something to that affect, but... she wasn't expecting to say it like that, maybe? She wasn't completely sure what to expect... it's not like she had experience in this kind of thing.

"...I wouldn't be the type that you're used to..." She murmured, softly. She wasn't sure why she was telling him something he probably already figured out.

She kept thinking back to his mentioning of the brothels... If they had sex, she wouldn't compare to the experinced women (and men) that he had been with. She had only been kissed twice in her life... how could she...

I shouldn't be thinking about this... She shook her head slighly. "...I'm not your type.." She murmured, moving her chin out of his grasp and burying her face a little in his arm and shoulder.

{ooc: oh good X'D I had more planned originally...}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at her as she murmured this, sighing softly a bit. "So? I don't have a type really." Tulio had never went to the brothels just for the same type of person every visit. He was the kind of male that was interested in all kinds of variety. Male or female. Shy or eager. It didn't matter much. They just had to grab his interest and that was it.

He leaned a bit closer, his eyes were full of concern for her. "Now don't go saying that."

(OOC: I had more planned for this too. But I wanted to post before going to work x_x)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Odette shook her head. "Tulio, I... I don't have... experience." She told him, glancing away. "And I'm not the kind of girl who would just..." She sighed and covered her eyes with her hand. "I don't know..." She mumbled, softly.

"...It's obvious I'm attracted to you... I just..." She let out a small groan, before burying her face more into his shoulder. "My thoughts are all jumbled..." She huffed, pouting a little.

{OOC: I know how that iiiiis <33333}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows slightly at her comment about not having any any experience. He sighed a bit heavily, giving her a lopsided, small smile. "So what if you have no experience? Besides you asked for one of my ideas and I told you. It doesn't mean that I expect it to happen without your consent." he pointed out, shrugging his shoulder lightly.

He seemed a bit delighted at her admitting her attraction to him then a bit worried at seeing her burying her face into his shoulder. "Perhaps you need a moment to take in this situation then?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 pm

"No... I'm over analyzing... I think..." She said, softly, before reaching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry for being a pain..." She mumbled, as she wrapped an arm around his arm. She placed her chin on his shoulder.

"We should probably sleep... but I don't want to sleep in a place like this..." She said, softly, looking at him as she spoke.

{OOC: I'm going out of town tomorrow, just a reminder X'D}
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:08 am

Tulio blinked in surprise as he touched his cheek with his other hand, giving her a light amused smile. He tilted his head to the side as he gazed down at Odette.

"Well it would be a problem if you didn't get any sleep." Tulio paused for a moment before chuckling softly. "Would it set your mind to ease since you're sleeping in the same room as me?" he asked with a smile

(OOC: I know <3)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:36 pm

{OOC: Sorry I wasn't able to post before I left DX}

"Hmm... I don't know... Promise to be a gentleman?" She asked, a little teasingly, before she nodded. "Yes, I think it would put it at ease..." She said, before standing and and walking over to the blanket.

After picking it up, Odette made her way back over to him and laid down on the ground beside him. She covered up with the blanket, while putting some of it over him as well. "Not much, but it should help..." She said, softly, while smiling up at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling softly at her teasing comment. "But of course." He watched her as she stood up and walked over to the blanket. Then smiled down at her as she laid on the ground beside him. She was going to be such a lovely sight to see when he woke up. And he was delighted at the possibility of seeing it. Tulio rubbed slightly at his neck, giving her a sheepish smile. "If you want...I could entrance you into a sleep. It might be more helpful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next