The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:27 pm

{OOC: YAY! And sorry for the long wait XP}

She laughed a little. "Weeeell, if it happened that way in the book then J.R.R. Tolkien was the one who got it right." She said, smiling. "Though, I haven't had a chance to read the books..." She admitted with a small shrug.

Odette smiled a little shyly at the way he was looking at her. "You're welcome..." She said, softly, biting her bottom lip a little.

She frowned a little at the reasons it would be a bad thing for a dark elf to not be strong in magic. "...That's... just silly..." She didn't understand why he would be looked down on over something so trivial. "Doesn't your clan realize that it takes all kind to make the whole world go round?" She asked, tilting her head at him the other way.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm

(OOC: That's okey! <3)

"Don't worry, I haven't read the books yet either. So I'm not sure if he was the one who got it right." Tulio admitted with a light sheepish grin.

Then he sighed softly before shaking his head a bit. "Dark elves are a bit strict and very strict about rules and tradition. Especially how their clan members represent to others." Tulio furrowed his eyes a bit as he sat silent for a few seconds. Then added, "A dark elf weak in magic in their clan put disgrace on the clan's name and the dark elf race. Since Dark elves are mostly strong magic users."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Listening to him, she could sort of understand the dark elves perspective. "That makes sense, I suppose... but that doesn't mean they really have the right to feel disgraced or shameful..." Letting out a sigh, she laid down and stared up at the ceiling. "Treating your own race badly is just... disgraceful in itself..." She mumbled, with a bit of a huff.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Tulio shrugged slightly, giving Odette a small smile. "Well it's how they've been. Even becoming one of their best warriors didn't budge their idiotic perspective." he said, titling his head a bit at her as she laid down on the floor. Tulio chuckled a bit at her huffing that last comment. "I retreated to the human territory that was closet to our land everyday to get away from my clan. Although that was one of the reasons that led me to here.."
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am

"You did all that and they still didn't respect you?" She looked at him astonished. "Wait... what do you mean?" She asked, curious.

She turned over on her side to better look at him. "What did your clan do?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

(OOC: Teehee ;3 Surprises in message to Dimitri~ xD)

"Yep that's right. Not a budge at all." Tulio nodded, relaxing his shoulders against the wall that he leaned back on. "It's kind of...forbidden for dark elves to wander about human territories without the clan's permission or blessings. Although they're a bit lenient with the punishment." Tulio sighed softly under his breath, tensing at the next question. "Although I wasn't punished for only that."

"They banished me, although this banishment had a bit of a twist. While other banished dark elves just roamed everywhere they wanted to, I kind of got the new and improved banishment." Tulio commented as he gestured to the room.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm

{OOC: I feel like a bad roomie DX}

She looked at him curiously. "Oh?" She bit her lip, not feeling pleased at all with seeing him tense at her question. "...I'm sorry..." She said, softly, placing a hand softly on his arm. She noticed her mistake quickly and removed her hand. "Sorry... I'm showing you my terrible social skills..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. "I got taken the morning after a full moon... which explains the white dress." She gestured to the dress she was wearing, before laughing nervously. "I, uh... I didn't exactly have a chance to change before they took me..." She blushed a little as she fidgeted.

She really wished she had a bra and panties on... Buuut she wasn't going to let him know about those missing articles of clothing... He might just figure it out on his own... She thought, with a mental huff.

"So... what did you do in the human territories?" She asked, curious, moving subjects some.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm

(OOC: You're not xD Real life comes first <3)

Tulio glanced down at Odette in surprise as she placed her hand on his arm before she quickly pulled away in embarrassment. She seemed terribly adorable when she became embarrassed easily and apologized. He mentally cursed himself for thinking of such a thing while stuck in this place. She looked and seemed to innocent to even be here! These angels were getting wicked and more wicked as he talked to Odette.

"Terrible social skills? You're just trying to uplift my mood, I don't see anything wrong with your skills," Tulio commented with a soft, reassuring smile. It took him a second, as she told him about when the angels had taken her, before he realized that the dress was literally the only clothing that Odette had. Tulio willed his eyes to keep their attention on Odette's face, before they glanced down at his leg at the pieces of Odette's dress wrapped around his leg. "...Uh..sorry about you having to use some of your dress for my wound." he apologized, forcing a sheepish grin.

When she had asked him about what he had did in the human territories, it took him a few seconds to decide what to tell her. He wasn't sure if the murder of a few townspeople would scare or anger the woman. "Well I mingled alot with humans in the brothels. Usually drinking or having some decent fun." he answered truthfully, not really ashamed of his sexual tendencies in the brothels.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:19 pm

{OOC: Real life is a paaaaain! I'm so happy Tulio finds her to be cuuuuute X3 <33333}

She laughed a little, turning her head away. "Now you're the one trying to lift my mood." She gave him a small smile, still embarrassed by her social skills. "I really don't hang around people all that much..." She admitted, with a tiny shrug.

Shaking her head, she sat up and leaned on the wall next to him. "Don't be, I knew what I was doing... it wasn't like they had a first aid-kit laying around...  And you didn't take a lot." She gave him a bigger smile as she tucked her legs beside her.

Her eyes went wide when he mentioned the brothels and what he did at them. "Oh... well, you're the total opposite of me then." She thought out loud, before she realized what she said. She gave a nervous laugh. "I mean... Well... what do I mean...?" She frowned at the thought.

"Did I mention that I haven't been around people a lot?" She gave him a sheepish smile as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. She curled the strands around her fingers as she played with her hair. "See? Told you I have terrible social skills..." She mumbled, softly, looking at the hair she was playing with.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 pm

(OOC: It really is x_x Heheheh, who couldn't find her to be cute!?)

Tulio tilted his head a bit at Odette before asking, "I'm guessing it's because of the werewolf thing?" Perhaps she was a new inexperienced werewolf. A loner mostly likely.

He shrugged his shoulders a bit at her commenting about no first aid kit and him not taking much of her dress, giving her back a sheepish grin. He then couldn't surprise the chuckle when he saw her widen her eyes at his answer about the brothels. "I believe that you're suggesting that you're the innocent one and I'm the opposite." Tulio teased with a slight smirk aimed at Odette.

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully at her sheepish smile. "There's nothing really wrong with being shy and awkward in conversations. It doesn't bother me at all. I technically find it adorable," Tulio chided, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:03 pm

She shrugged. "Yeah... I try to stay away whenever a full moon comes around... Don't want to kill anybody..." Anybody else...

She stuck her tongue out a little at him, before she scoffed a little at his comment about how she was being adorable. "Says the guy that is probably used to women falling all over him." She placed her hand on her forehead, mockingly playing a damsel about to faint.

She leaned on her other hand that was closest to him and ended up slipping a little. Odette found herself halfway in Tulio's lap. "Well..." She started, blushing red. "Looks like I'm one of those..." She said, with a small laugh as she looked up at him.

She moved to try and get up, but she found herself a little tangled. "... This is totally not awkward at all..." She mumbled, now refusing to look at him as she tried to get up.

{OOC: Apparently, she's a klutz X'D idk what possessed me to write that...)
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Tulio kept silent for a few second before sighing softly after her comment. To stay away from humans when the full moon came around was a good idea, especially since she didn't want to harm anyone. Although it had to be painful for her to be alone.

"Heh. And males." Tulio corrected, winking at Odette with a sly smirk. He chuckled a bit at her damsel in distress act, slightly widening his eyes as she slipped, ending up halfway in his lap. The dark elf raised an eyebrow down at the girl, giving her an amused expression. "You were saying, Odette?" Tulio teased, smirking down at her.

"If you weren't so innocent, I would've have thought that you were tempting me," Tulio murmured playfully, as he lifted her chin with his index finger.

(OOC: Teehee, the resulting situation caused you to write it!! <333)
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 pm

{OOC: Just so you know... I am spazzing over here... X'DDD}

And males? If she wasn't red before, she had to have been now. She sent him a tiny glare at his teasing. "Shush..." She grumbled, still trying to figure out how to get up.

Okay, if I slip my arm this way... She blinked in surprise when he suddenly lifted her chin up. It took her a second to register what he said (and how close he was...). The moment she did, she was sure that she was as red as a tomato now.

"...Who says I'm not?" She felt her heart skip a beat when she said that as her eyes grew wide. "I-I don't know why I said that!" She exclaimed, moving herself up, only to land on his chest.

She stayed there for a moment, afraid to move and afraid to speak again. This... has to be the most embarrassing moment of my life... She concluded.

Letting out a little, "sorry," unsure of what else to say for she had a feeling she wasn't making this easy on him either. Why do I have to be a klutz? And with a handsome dark elf too? I feel like a teenager again... sheesh...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:14 pm

(OOC: Me too!)

Tulio chuckled lightly as her cheeks began to blush an even more darker red. Her reaction was just too priceless. Oh how he wished that he had met this beautiful blonde before coming here.

What she said next caused Tulio's eyes to widen a bit in surprise To be honest, he hadn't expected her to say that. By the way she reacted after saying that, seemed to express that she was shocked by her own words as well. Tulio swallowed a bit as she tried to move herself up, only to end up on his chest.

His index finger was still settled under the young blonde's chin, a bit frozen in place as a dozen of things crossed through the dark elf's mind. His eyes glowed a bright blue as he gazed down at Odette with a small smile. "Such a predicament. I might as well do...this." He murmured before leaning in and closing the gap between the two, as his lips pressing against Odette's lips softly.

He wasn't sure what it was that had him drawn to this particular blonde. Her shyness. Her awkwardness. Her sweet disposition. Her innocence. Whatever it was, it had caused him to do this. Did he regret it? Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 pm

{OOC: AKDSJLAKJDKLAJ!!!!!! *faints*}

Her breath caught in her throat as she watched with wide eyes as his eyes glowed a bright blue. Oh... how pretty... Was the only thought that seemed to register in her mind. Her eyes widened a little more at the beginning of his words. "Predicament"? ...was that bad? She felt a swallow go down her throat as her lips parted a little.

It seemed like an eternity before he finished speaking, and when he finished she registered in the back of her mind that he was coming closer. Her eyes flashed to his lips then back to his eyes, before his lips met hers in a soft kiss. it felt like her heart had suddenly stopped beating in her chest, before starting back up at a faster pace than usual.

Her eyes fluttered close as she softly kissed him back. Her head was spinning and her heart was pounding hard against her chest. It all felt surreal to her and her senses seemed more heightened than normal.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm

(OOC: Gack!! *Catches you from falling* xD)

Tulio kept his gaze on the lovely blonde,watching her with a cautious gaze. Then his heart begun to beat in a fast rhythm as her eyes fluttered close before kissing him back. He liked the fact that she was reacting in such a good way.

Honestly, he had been afraid that she would've pulled away and things would've became tense between them. Tulio slowly closed his eyes as he leaned in more to deepen the kiss, already becoming addicted to the softness of her lips. It seemed so wrong to be turned on by such factors in this place. He just couldn't help it. What could he do in such a tempting situation with a lovely innocent blonde?

The way she kissed him back softly was a clear sign of her innocent and purity. He brought his free hand up, running his fingers lightly though her hair as he continued to kiss her tenderly yet deeply.Throughout the kiss his thumb softly caressed across her left cheek once.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 pm

{OOC: My hero X'D}

Her heart was beating faster when she felt him lean in more into the kiss. Now she wasn't sure what she should do, should she deepen the kiss? Should she pull away? She didn't know what to do with her hands, so she just placed one hand on his leg, unsure if that was the right move or not, while she placed her other hand on his chest, over his heart.

He was right, she was innocent; she didn't know what exactly to do. The last time she was kissed by a guy was four years ago... She had been sixteen... and that had been her first and only real kiss...

When his hand came up to her hair, she tensed a little, before relaxing at his movement. Her heart fluttered a little when she felt his thumb caress softly across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 am

(OOC: Heheheh xD)

Tulio felt one hand on his leg while the other hand was placed on his chest near his heart. He could sense her confusion over what to do. Even though he was a weak dark elf, Tulio could sense the emotions dripping out of the woman in his lap.

He moved his hand along down her hair gently and slowly before stopping on her lower back. His hand was itching to move further down, but Tulio willed it not to. It would've probably had frightened her and there enough fear in this place currently.

Reluctantly, he broke the kiss by pulling away slowly with a light smirk, his eyes still bright blue due to his mood. "You kissed back, miss innocent" he murmured softly, tilting his head lightly at the female, giving her a soft, small smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:37 am

Odette resisted letting her back arch as his hand moved down. She felt relieved when his hand didn't go further down, but was also a little disappointed. She concluded that her hormones were probably raging at the moment... which wasn't a shock to her at all considering what she was doing at the moment.

All those years she had spent alone, always longing to have someone to turn to and hold her at night. She couldn't do that to Tulio though; that would be silly. He didn't seem like a one woman (or one man) kind of guy the way he talked about the brothels he had visited. Was that really moments ago?

When he started to pull away, she had to resist following his lips. ...This might get addicting...

She looked at him through her lashes as he spoke. She noticed the smirk immediately, but was glad when she saw that it turned into a small, soft smile. "...So I did..." She murmured back, before lifting her hand and leaning forward a little. "...Mr. Ponytail..." Her finger curled around his ponytail as she looked at him with a little smile.

"I didn't realize your eyes could change colors like that..." She said, softly, as her fingers played with his ponytail. In the back of her mind, she knew she probably should get off his lap now...
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:15 am

Once Tulio finished speaking, he noticed that she was looking at him through her lashes. As she admitted verbally to kissing him, his lips tugged a bit into a slightly larger smile. He blinked in surprise as she lifted her hand while leaning forward to him. He wondered what she was about do until he heard the little nickname that she murmured.

Tulio raised an eyebrow at being called Mr. Ponytail, feeling one of her fingers curl around his ponytail as she smiled at him. His expression was that of amusement and surprise. "Mr. Ponytail? Where did that little nickname come from?" he asked in a playful tone, interested in when she had come up with the nickname. He'd never been called that before.

Tulio chuckled a bit as she commented about his eyes changing colors, as her fingers continued to play with his ponytail. "It's a specialty of dark elves. They change colors due to different emotions," he stated, glancing over his shoulder at her hand with an amused gaze. "A bit obsessed with my ponytail?" Tulio teased with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:29 am

"Someone looks happy..." She hummed, amused and a little proud that she got him to smile more. She bit her bottom lip as she smiled. "Well... it's better than calling you "Ponytailed Man" like I was originally calling you in my head before I learned your name." She teased, with a small laugh.

Tilting her head, she looked at him curiously. "...What does bright blue represent?" She asked, softly. She smiled a little more and hummed again. "I miiight be... Is there something you want to do about it?" She asked, tilting her head the other way as she looked at him amused and with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 am

Tulio rolled his eyes playfully, scoffing a bit in a teasing fashion at seeing her amused expression. "I am and proud of it too." He commented in a teasing voice, before wrinkling his nose in distaste at the original nickname that she had for him. "Uh...yeah I like Mr. Ponytail more than that." Tulio laughed sheepishly at the nicknames that she had thought of and given him.

Tulio titled his head at Odette, his eyes glimmered with enjoyment at the question that she had asked out of curiosity. "Any emotion that deals with delight, arousal, or passion." he commented, raising an eyebrow at her tempting in her next statement.

"Oh? I really didn't mind it...but if you want to tempt me so much... Then there is something that I can do about it." Tulio murmured in a frisky tone, tapping his fingers along Odette's lower back.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 am

Odette laughed a little at his scoff. "Good, you should be." She said, with a little wink. "I thought so." She looked at him amused. "Besides, if you're going to keep on calling me "Miss Innocent", then I gotta have something for you. What? Do you prefer "Brothel Boy"? I just thought of that one." She said, in a mock whisper, with a teasing grin.

She bit her bottom lip a little. "...Which one did I cause?" She asked, continuously curious.

Her eyes widened a little at his tone before feeling him tap his fingers along her lower back. She tensed and let out a little squeak before she tried to shoe his hand away. "Stop that!" She hissed a little, her face turning pink again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 am

Tulio chuckled as she repeated the nickname that he had given her a few moments ago. "It fits you, doesn't it?" he teased with a light smirk. Then cocked an eyebrow at the new nickname that she produced for him. "Brothel boy? Hm, I'm quite alright with that except change boy to man." Tulio stated, not wanting to be called a boy by someone who seemed to be younger than him.

"All three to be exact." Tulio answered, quenching the blonde's curiosity. He couldn't suppress his laughter at hearing the tiny squeak come out of her mouth as he tapped his fingers along her lower back. His amusement increased as noticing her face turning pink once again. "I-I couldn't help it! You tempted me...and that reaction was priceless!" he exclaimed, trying to stifle his laughter with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:45 am

"Only in your mind..." She mumbled. "Hmm... nah, I'll stick with Mr. Ponytail; it suits you." She said, with another wink.

She huffed a little and moved to stand up. She felt relieved when she didn't end up falling again. She looked down at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Glad you find it amusing..." She said, sarcastically, looking away a little.

Thinking back to moments before, she remembered what he said. "...All three?" She asked, looking at him a little nervously now. "...really?" She felt a little hopeful that she had caused all three emotions. It seemed so far out there though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)   Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the lovely blonde wolf (tag Odette)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next