The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 am

He turned to face her, placing his hands on her hips. "Are you ready for more already?" A smirk came to his face as he kissed her neck. He bent down slightly, placing his hands on the back of her thighs as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist so he could hold her steadily. He leaned her against the wall as he continued to kiss her, just in case she didn't want to do anything else right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:57 am

Her smile widened at his words, "You know me too well." She said, her last word coming out in a sudden gasp as he kissed her neck. Her eyes flew open as he picked her up and carried her over to one of the walls. She kissed him back as he pressed her up against the wall. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, but she moved one up to tangle in his hair. She pulled back slightly, "If you're down for another round, then so am I." She stated with a wink as she leaned forward and brushed his lips with her own.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 am

He chuckled as he held her up with one arm while he used his other to remove his pants once again. "Of course I am." The smirk on his face widened slightly as he slowly rubbed his member against her, feeling how wet she was already. A small groan came past his lips as he captured her lips in his.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:50 am

She gasped and tilted her head back as he rubbed his swiftly hardening member against her opening. She groaned out his name before he kissed her again. Her nails dug into his back as she responded to him pressing her harder against the wall.
(Sorry for the wait, I was having trouble thinking of a response X'D)
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 pm

He smirked as he could feel a slight sting from her nails across his back. He knew there would be marks, but he'd deal with it later, he rather liked it at the moment. His tongue circled around her lips as they kissed, begging for access. It had been centuries since he had had this much sex, and he was going to make it worth it. His body couldn't stand it anymore as he thrust his member deep inside her. He tried to be gentle the first time, but now he wasn't so sure he could.

(OOC: No worries, you're fine <3)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Her eyes widened as he moved his member deep inside her, a sudden groan escaping her lips as he started thrusting inside her.  Holli's lips parted to let his tongue in as she responded to how he started moving inside her, one hand sliding up to bury in his hair as she clung to him even tighter.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 pm

~ignore this one xD~

Last edited by Phoebus de Chateaupers on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 am

(OOC: Sorry! I rewrote this and I know it isn't written well. I tried to hurry it up considering we are both running out of ideas for responses xDDD)

His eyes began to glow a soft golden color as a strong wave of lust took over his body. He picked her up off the wall and pinned her down on the bed, thrusting into her roughly. He nibbled on her bottom lip as one of his hands pulled and squeezed at her nipples. The feeling of her silky skin under his touch only drove him crazier. Her name came past his lips in a breathy tone as he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and turned her onto her side. His other hand toyed with her ass, flicking a finger across her hole every now and then only to tease her. His thrusts became harder as he tried to go deeper and caused his pleasure to shoot up even higher. A long moment of their heated actions passed before a loud growl erupted from his throat as he finished, releasing himself deep inside of her. He stayed still for a moment, letting it all sink in before he pulled away. His hands ran through his hair, the sweat glistening on his chest. The color of his eyes faded back and forth from the golden glow to it's original sapphire blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)   Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Time And Space (tags: Phoebus)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4