The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #2- A Game Called Murder

Go down 
+3
Jack Frost
Anita Radcliffe
Holli Would
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event #2- A Game Called Murder Empty
PostSubject: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm

The two groups were lying down in the garden, not too far away was a table with a single envelope on it. The first group had on red collars, while the second group had blue collars on. It wouldn't take long for the drugs to wear off and for them to wake up, and soon they would all be playing the game.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Anita stirred awake, opening her eyes slowly. Where was she? She wasn't in her cell with Sinbad, but in a huge garden. She cautiously sat up, taking in her surroundings with calculated gaze There was no doubt that she was still being captive by the angels. Especially when the other people laying on the ground had caught her attention quickly. She quirked an eyebrow at the sights of the collars that were around their necks, slightly irked by it. Was she as well? Anita brought her fingers to her throat, tapping lightly at the collar with her fingernail. "Pleasant choice of accessory," Anita half pouted in a sarcastic tone as she continued her inspection of the area.

There a few feet away from her and the others was a table with a single envelope on it. She tilted her head at it, her interest piqued greatly. But to her, the others on the ground seemed more fascinating to her than a piece of paper with words on it. She spent enough of her life reading and reading, now it was her time to actually get to speak to a variety of people. Although she had a feeling that the others would have a different opinion than hers. So Anita stayed sitting down where she was, waiting for one of the others to wake up.

Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Jack sat up quickly, his breathing fast as if he'd just woken from a nightmare. He gazed at his surroundings slowly, knowing instantly that he was somewhere new. He felt the collar around his neck, a foreboding sign that the surrounding plants and trees didn't mean he was free from this God forsaken place.

'What the hell is going on..' he mumbled to himself as he saw the numerous bodies spread out around him.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Before opening her eyes Marina could notice that she wasn´t in the room she was before. She could feel grass tickeling her cheek as she was lying on it and there was a voice. A male voice she didn´t now. She sat up while opeing her eyes. Great the Angels felt like throwing a garden party. She looked around and nocticed some other people around mostly lying on the ground, including her roommate Shang. As she could see them more closely she noticed that everyone had collars around their neck ... including her. At least it doens´t hurt my eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:52 am

Moses had already woken up, but hadn't moved to get up and just laid there unmoving, staring aimlessly up at the sky. His eyes were dull, empty as he took in the new sight. I can't remember how it felt like to fly, he found himself thinking, and started to feel his paranoia about forgetting and remembering stuff wanting to crawl back. Wait.... I can't really remember much of anything, he reminded himself, and started to chuckled to himself, either unaware of the other people around him or simply not just caring.

Unwittingly he found his thoughts wander back to his latest cellmate, and heave out a deep breathe fo relief when he realised he hasn't forgotten about neither Flynn or the little girl, Alice was her name right? She was cute. She had looked innocent, but her aura hadn't felt like she was.
Mindlessly he lifted a hand up towards the sky, and started to move his finger around as if he was drawing something in the air, muttering and mumbling the usual incomprehensible words to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:02 am

Shang repressed a growl of fury when he opened his eyes. Where was he ? Apparently, not anymore in his cell. Bad news. To be outside like that, without reason... It was strange, almost disturbing. And his instinct didn't stop sending him warnings. He was in danger.

He got up and felt a strange sensation around his neck. A collar. He touched it with his finger and repressed a disenchanted smile. No powers. He looked around him and saw that several bodies were on the ground. Some were woken, like Marina.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Anita watched as a few other of the people on the ground had woke up and sat up, their expressions showed that they were confused and displeased with this situation. "I don't know what's going on either, but I have a feeling that envelope over there has the answers." Anita remarked, motioning her head over at the table with the envelope on it.

She quirked an eyebrow as one of the prisoners was still laying down on the ground, lifting his hand and moving his finger around at the sky. She could hear the man mumble to himself, furrowing her eyebrows at this. That was a bit odd. But everyone did have their oddities. So she couldn't say anything really.
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:59 pm

An envelope ? Repressing a new growl, Shang started to wonder what the angels could had been thinking. No good, that was certain... But since now, none of them had appeared... He frowned, trying to understand what sort of danger could be waiting for them in this garden.

Noticing that one of the prisoner were mumbling to himself, he stared blankly at him. A fallen angel. He repressed a cold smirk, but still. It was just so ironic. Now bored of this litle distraction, he looked at the strange woman who had spoke. "It could bring more questions than answers..." He walked slowly toward the table and take with prudence the envelope. "Who know exactly what those twisted angels have in mind after all ?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:11 am

Ariel woke up feeling fuzzy headed and groaned as she sat up, "Ok what's going on?" She asked as she slowly started to notice other people in the garden besides herself. She didn't recognize anyone there and wrapped her arms around her legs to try and restrain herself from biting any of them. That wouldn't be a good first impression to make after all, and especially since she didn't know what was going on around here. Her eyes landed on the table that had one envelope resting on it, she didn't want to read it and see what it said...she had a feeling it would be something awful.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:21 pm

A voice came over from the speakers that were set up at each end of the courtyard, "Well at least some of you are up, you will notice you are all wearing collars. Failure to follow the rules and all of you will get killed off, you have been divided into two groups. How do you know who is in which group? Well each collar is a different color and that's how you'll know who is in your group, your goal for each group is to figure out who among you has a black x. On the table you will find a list of rules, so do try to follow the rules we don't you to get hurt now do we?" And with that, the intercom turned off.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:25 am

Anita blinked a bit at the sound of a familiar woman's voice. Sounded like the voice of the angel from the tv from before. She listened closely to the woman's information, wrinkling her nose at the being killed off for not reading the rules. Well that was oddly concerning. Her eyes traveled among those in this garden, at their colors. Then her eyes landed on the male at the table with the envelope. "I guess this means we have no choice but to open it now. Would you? Or may I?" she asked as she got up from the ground and walked over to the table as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2- A Game Called Murder   Event #2- A Game Called Murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event #2- A Game Called Murder
Page 1 of 1