The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)

Go down 
+22
The Hunter
Tzipporah
Jessica Would
Dean McCoppin
John Smith
Odette Lannister
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Bell
Tulio Drannor
Pocahontas
Anita Radcliffe
Helga Sinclair
Anastasia Laurette
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Lina
Alice Sinclair
*Gaston
Ariel Paranell
Kale
Chel
Holli Would
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Empty
PostSubject: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Holli sashayed her way through the Gardens, everyone who was still alive was still there along with some new faces.  Every one of them wore a simple mask over their features and each wore a scandalous outfit, the likes of which she was sure they wouldn't enjoy wearing otherwise.  She took a sip from her glass of champagne and glanced over at Jessica who was wearing a gold domino mask and a red gown that fit her like a glove.  She was obviously dressed to impress, and Holli smirked at the thought she herself was dressed in a gown of pure white and a black domino mask.  "Wakey, wakey." She cooed as she pressed a button on the remote that sent a shock to everyone's collars that they were special for the event.  This no doubt would wake them up from their drugged slumber, and then she and Jessica could have their fun with them with Archangel.  
(so glad to be doing this again Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:41 pm

The only thing that Chel could feel was first the pain on her neck and then the same pain in all her body. She opened her eyes; realizing immediately that she wasn't anymore in her ro... cell -at that point she figured out more or less where she was- but in a some kind of forest? She moved away the mask -why was she wearing one though?- on her head, so she could see better. There were human things: more easily she was in a garden. And she wasn't alone for what she could see: many other people was waking up like she did and with the same 'alarm'. At that though Chel moved her hands to her neck, there was something new and quite uncomfortable, but it could hurt a lot: it was like she had been hit by a herd of electric rays; all thanks to that little and weird 'collar'.

Moving her look down, Chel finally noticed that someone changed her. She wasn't wearing anymore the stolen shirt and trousers, but an odd dress: something black, without sleeves, that started right up her breast and finished just down her back. It was too much tight for her taste, but maybe humans used it normally. She woke up slowly and watched as others did the same, it was only in that moment that she managed to get a look at everyone: some new faces, some that she had already met and, in that crowd, she could recognize her brother!
"Kale?!" she called walking -as faster as the dress allowed her- towards him.

((this is pretty much what she's wearing: http://static.stylosophy.it/625X0/www/stylosophy/it/img/mango-tubino.jpg Razz Razz ))

Last edited by Chel on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

As he started to fell the electric shock hitting his body Kale immediately moved his hands towards the source of his pain: a weird collar around his neck. But even if he tried with all of his forces to take it off or at least to make it stop, noting happened. It didn't move from his neck and apparently there was no way to control it.
It was only when the electric shock and the pain stopped, leaving his body in a fuzzy sensation, that Kale realized that he was wearing a mask. Weird, especially because he was sure that he wasn't wearing one the day before, or at least the moment before he felt asleep. Neither the collar. And he was sure to be wearing at least a shirt and a pair of trousers! Where did they go? Why did they changed him? Not that he minded to be shirtless and wear just his pants -he was used to it: he was a triton!- but it just sounded sick and weird, since the majority of the men in the garden shared his outfit.

Wait? A garden? Only in that moment Kale realized where he was: not anymore in a cell, but in a garden full of people in his same situation. Was it a sort of game for their kidnappers?! Were they at least having fun doing it?!
Snorting and cursing his legs, Kale woke up and stood, watching the other prisoners, when a familiar face caught his attention: Chel? His smile widen, she was there and she was alive!
He walked quickly towards her and hugged her "Chel! You're alive!" now that Kale had found her, they just had to escape from that prison and go back home.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:00 am

Ariel woke up to being shocked, where was she?  And most importantly, what was going on?  She could feel a mask on her face an then a woman's taunting voice asking them to wakey wakey.  She immediately recognized who it was and wished she could fall back unconscious, but she knew she wouldn't be able too.  As she sat up, she noticed that she was in some sort of dress, if you could call it that.  It had a low plunging neckline that went down clear to her naval and showed off her breasts...instinctively she moved to cover herself.  She felt her cheeks flush as she saw the hem of her skirt ride up at the movement, the dress was so short it barely covered her legs.  That wasn't the only thing, all the men around her were in skin tight Speedo's....her jaw dropped and she clapped a hand over her eyes.  "What's going on?" She asked in a scared whisper as she fought down the instinct to feed on one of them.  Being around so many living people was making her remember that she hadn't fed on blood in a few weeks and she still didn't have good control.  This was not going to end well, she could just tell....
(her dress)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:37 am

Gaston received an electrical shock that woke him up for good. For the time the shock lasted, he frenzly tried to take the collar, from which he supposed the electricity was coming, off of his neck, his view blurred by something on his face he couldn't identify yet. He was probably looking like some rabid animal but getting rid of the pain was the only thing he could think about.

When the shock ended, Gaston layed down for a minute, tired from the struggle and the drug he had been regularly recieving. His sensations came back gradually:
- the hearing: he could vaguely hear a male and a female voice engaged in a friendly disscussion.
- the view: he noticed, beside the fact that he was probably wearing a mask, that there were trees all around him and wondered where he could be. Out of the angel's hell? No, the shock would contradict that hypothesis.
- the sens of touch: he seemed to by lying down on some grass..... Wait, why could he feel the grass all over the back of his legs? 'Don't tell me...' the Phoenix thought while abruptly sitting up. He was almost naked! "They're mocking us now?!"

Gaston felt rage, coming over him and let a wave of fire unfurl... or so he tried. The collar blocked his powers once more, leaving him even more angry than before.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Alice whimpered as she was jolted out of her sleep from some electrical shock, she slowly opened her eyes and swallowed hard. It was taking all of her self control and then some not to start freaking out, instead she kept her gaze held high. The last thing she would do was show fear or anger towards those who were doing this to her and the others. No matter how uncomfortable she was at the moment, especially in her Lolita style dress that left little to the imagination. "What's going on?" She asked the angel Holli who seemed to be overly excited.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Dimitri let out a grunt as the shock went through him. He groaned as he turned over, feeling a chill over his body. He opened his eyes and looked down at himself. A groan escaped him at the sight of the speedo. "Holli! You perverted bi-" He started to shout, turning around, before freezing at the sight of being outside in a garden, never mind surrounded by people. The words were trapped in his throat.

How long had it been since he was outside? How long had he been in that prison? Sure, he was still technically in the prison, but he hadn't been outside since the day he was taken.

He stood up and looked around, completely ignoring everyone else at the moment. Smelling the flowers and feeling the tree bark on the trees was refreshing. A chuckle escaped him, before he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The smell of the outdoors, the trees, the grass, the flowers, filled him with such an old feeling.

Though, something was different...

More pollution... He thought, with a frown, before he opened his eyes. He looked at Holli and Jessica, recognizing them immediately, even with the masks.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m706ysDVzc1qheaxoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:53 am

Lina gasped as a shock went through her. She immediately sat up and grabbed the collar on her neck, wanting the pain to stop. Once it was over, she let out another gasp for air before she shook her head a little. Trying to get use to the stinging pain on her neck now. Slowly, she opened her eyes and took notice of what was around her. It was the garden she was first placed in. So she hadn't left this place? The place where she had watched someone kill themselves, a woman whose name was Elsa. The thought of it made her want to close her eyes and go back to sleep. Even though the body was no longer there, she remembered where the dead body laid, and it was something she wanted to forget. Though, before she could continue thinking about that thought, she felt something on her face. Which made her raise her hands to it.

Once her hands were placed on the object, she examined it with them. It seemed the object on her face was a mask. After taking note of how she was masked, she then felt something tight around her, making her look down at herself. The sight she saw widened her eyes as she stood up to look at the dress she was now wearing. It was a tight, sparkly, revealing purple dress. It reminded her of something an ice skater would wear, but more... sexy. How the heck did this get on her? Who put it on her? Where was her the dress she came in here with? What the heck was going on? Lina looked up and immediately took notice of how others were dressed like her. But some were even worse than what she was wearing. But she stopped when she noticed one man was wearing a speedo. She winced a little, before having a feeling wash over her. Did she know him? Something about him seemed familiar..

Who was he?

Last edited by Lina on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 am

Holl rolled her eyes at the joyful reunion. She allowed it but only for a moment, "Enough." She snapped as she pressed a button causing both Chel and Kale's collars to go off. Satisfied, she took a sip from her champagne flute. "Now that some of you are awake, I'll allow you to mingle. After all today is a special occasion and we even got refreshments for you all." She said and indicated a large table behind her, which was full of food. "So long as you are all on your best behavior, I'll be on mine." She said as she stepped next to Jessica's side. Her eyes flitted over Dimitri's nearly naked form with approval. She wasn't blind after all and she still remembered their last encounter with satisfaction.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_lh83dpRmzb1qbiddxo1_500
--
Jessica was grateful for the mask that covered her features. Though she was doing her best not to show it, but she was angry. It took a lot for that to happen but Holli had a gift for doing that. As Holli joined her side, she paid her hardly any mind and instead smiled at Archangel who was nearby. As Gaston got angry, Jessica sighed "Yes we might be mocking you but would you rather be playing one of our games?" She asked coldly. Her eyes landed on Lina who had just woken up and she almost smirked, she looked absolutely terrified.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m80fofcIeK1rqzey8
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:45 am

When the red-haired girl (probably the other angel he had seen during the little 'torture each other' session, according to her features and her tone) adressed Gaston, he slowly turned to look at her in the eyes and stood up in silence. His icy seeming quietness, added to his impressive stature, was even more terrifying than his rage outbursts (even though he doubted those angels would be scared of him, given their advantaged position). A head taller than her, the phoenix looked down at the red-haired angel and answered in a daring yet mercieless tone "Get that collar out of my neck and I promise you a real game."
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Jessica met his gaze without flinching, "And where's the fun in that?" She asked after a moment. "Getting you was a piece of cake, as far as I'm concerned a repeat would be boring." She added as she dismissed him. Even if he retaliated, Jessica would have no problem taking him down.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_n32zc8YMX41rnxm0wo1_500
(Though if he does attack her I'll let him get a few hits in XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Charlotte rolled over when she was shocked feeling annoyed.  She hated that she was getting used to this.  She rolled her neck getting the kinks out.  She felt her mask on her face and wished she could remove it but knew better.  She looked down and raised an eyebrow.  This was really cute.  She would buy this for herself if she could.  Then she felt a breeze and looked up.

She was on a garden with other people who were similarly dressed to herself.  She didn't mind showing off her body but she preferred it on her terms.  Then two men yelled. One about someone being a bitch and the other about beingb mocked and it was giving her a head ache.  "Will you all just Shut Up?!  All you're doing is giving them more entertainment by freaking out.  It won't help anyway."  She leaned back massaging her temple trying to get rid of her head ache and ignoring the others for now.

(What she's wearinghttp://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/522491803_1/Sexy-Women-s-lingerie-chemise-Pleasure-Dress-comes-with-irresistible-lace-sexy-black-trim-flirty-bows.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Dimitri moved to walk over to Holli and Jessica, but stopped when the big guy went over there and challenged Jessica to take off his collar. He decided against it, knowing he had a better chance of possibly not getting shocked if he went in by himself than with someone else who was trying to intimidate them.

He just wanted to know what their game was. "...Any blood on the menu? Because, well, as you know, that's what I'll end up enjoying the most." He called, wishing that there was blood. Though, he still felt pretty nourished since his encounter with Holli, angel blood keeps the body nourished for awhile, apparently.

Shaking his head, pushing back the memories, he glanced around and spotted Archangel off to the side. The angel was drinking his own glass of alcohol and looking smugly at the "party goers"

Smug ass... He thought, before he spotted a familiar face. "Ariel?" He moved over to her and knelt down beside her. "Hey, you all right? It's Dimitri."

Two eerie feelings came over him. Glancing around once more, he noticed the blonde girl who acted like she had a hangover seemed strangely and very vaguely familiar to him. Then his eyes landed on a another redhead in the group. How many redheads are there? He thought, feeling she felt vaguely familiar as well.

The redhead girl kind of reminded him of his sister... Actually, she looked almost like she did when she died...

That's not creepy...

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m20e2tfSI61r5ruse
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Laurette

Anastasia Laurette

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 pm

((OOC: And the sexy Pheonix has joined the party!!))

The sudden shock that jolted through her whole body caused Anya to sit straight up. Her long, red hair  that held flames on the orange part of her hair falling over her face as she did. She choked a little when the shocking stopped, causing her to shake her head. Luckily for her, her hair didn't burn her face. Hell, even if she tried burning herself or someone else, it would fail. Which was probably why she hated it. She couldn't flip her hair into someone's face and burn them. The only way she could burn them was if she was able to physically touch them. Anya sighed and moved her hair out of her face. Before looking around, freezing when she took notice of her surroundings. Where was she? This didn't look like her apartment. Especially with the sketchy outfits that people were wearing.

And then she felt a breeze. Anya paused before she looked down at herself. Only to freeze when she saw she was wearing lingerie. There on her was a pink, babydoll dress top with  panties to match. "Well, isn't this interesting?" She spoke to herself before she stood up, trying not to blush at the thought of being around people dressed like this. That was when she place her hand on her face, only to feel a mask on her. Well this was getting even more interesting.

Anya sighed and placed her hand back at her side. Quickly she took notice of a man yelling at a woman to take a collar off. Which made her know who was in charge here. Though, the way the man looked, it seemed familiar. Was he a fellow Pheonix? His spirit seemed to resemble one. Which made her immediately walk to him and grab his arm. "How about we not provoke the person who has a collar around our necks, huh? Come on, Pheonix, step back and leave the nice lady alone." Anya said calmly as she backed away from the lady, bringing him with her.

Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:46 pm

((Holli you little bi... XD XD ruining their moment! XD XD but that's why I like her! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil btw... how many people does Dimitri know?! XD ))

Chel couldn't contain her happiness as Kale hugged her, she found him. He was alive, that was important, the fact to be still prisoners and that they didn't know where they were didn't matter at the moment.
But their reunion didn't last for long: the blonde angel -Chel supposed she was one of their kidnappers- decided to stop it with another electric shock, making both of them bend over their chest. Why was she so... so evil?! What could have they done to her to be threaten like that?!

Placing a hand on Kale's shoulder to calm him down, Chel moved her look where the blonde and red head angel stood. They weren't alone a few people had started to make not only questions. A man -who could have been big as much Kale was- was yelling at the red angel and a young girl was trying to talk with the blonde. A mess, from her point of view. Like the whole situation.
She spotted an almost empty place and decided that it was their best option for the moment. It would help to avoid any unwelcome meeting and fight, that it seemed to start near the angels and the table full of food. Dragging Kale with her she walked over there when she heard a familiar voice: was that the vampire girl? What was her name? Charlotte, maybe?
"C-Charlotte?" she said not too much loudly as she turned to where the voice came from. Maybe she was just being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Charlotte's eyes popped open when she heard her name and a familiar voice.
"Chel?" She asked cautiously looking up and around. She and Chel had never meet in person but they had talked through the wall a while back. It would be nice if there was someone her that she knew was friendly.
"Chel are you here?" She asked a little louder as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:09 pm

As the electric shock hit them, Kale bend over his chest. Who did it again?! Why do it again?! He raised his look, noticing immediately the blonde girl -next to a red head- who was speaking to all of them. Yeah... food. Who was going to eat food served from them?! He clenched his fists, taking a step towards them when Chel stopped him -when it was usually the contrary- He couldn't deny that coming closer to that 'wasps' nest' was dangerous, but staying there doing nothing couldn't surely help them to escape.

Sighing Kale followed Chel, when she suddenly stopped "What's wrong?" he asked turning around as Chel called someone. Charlotte, who was Charlotte?
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Chel smiled of relief as Charlotte replied her back. She was still there and she even remembered their conversation! Somehow that idea made her more happy, not only she found Kale, but she found also a friend!
"Here!" Chel smiled and waved her arm, as she spotted a blonde girl looking around confused "It's me and my brother." she smiled again taking a few step in her direction followed by Kale.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:49 pm

After being shocked Helga slowly woke up and listened as she heard what sounded like a confrontation start up. She made a face and sat up, the angels had put collars on them which cut off powers. She took immediate note of that before moving towards Alice's side, "Oh sweetie, what have they done to you?" She asked quietly as she crouched next to her and cupped her face. Just seeing Alice made everything that she was doing for her worth it, Alice hugged her tightly not caring that Helga's outfit was more revealing then usual. "Aunt Helga! I knew you'd come for me." She whispered as she looked up at her. "Of course I'm here....and I promise you I am not going to lose you ever again." Helga said gently as she stroked her hair.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_inline_miwt8rRLRW1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Holli raised an eyebrow as Gaston tried challenging her sister, "No contest big guy." She said flatly with a little laugh. She looked over as Dimitri called out for blood, "Oh there's some blood in the mini fridge." She said with a wave towards where the blood was held. Her eyes narrowing just slightly as she saw him move towards the other vampire, she wasn't entirely sure what their relationship was. Nor was she sure why it bothered her so much, when it really shouldn't, she frowned and looked away.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m3djwzO6QH1r0hrnwo1_500
--
Ariel looked up as she heard someone calling for her and flinched at first until she realized it was Dimitri. "Oh thank goodness!" She said and hugged him impulsively. Realizing just how many clothes were between them, she immediately let go, "Sorry...I'm a little...overwhelmed." She apologized with a weak smile. Her body was nearly shaking from the effort not to feed on someone nearby and she really hoped there was blood she could have without killing someone.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_msizn7uhFr1qco907o3_500
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Charlotte smiled and rushed over to Chel. She wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. "Hi sweetie." she said happily. She turned her head at the mention of blood, her arms still around her friend. She turned back to Chel. "I'm going to go get some blood and I will be right back. I don't want to start munching on you." she said jokingly before kissing Chels check and stepping back to go to the fridge.

A man was standing at the fridge. "Dude can a girl get a blood bag around here." she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:03 am

{OOC: @Chel, Dimi knows a looooot of people ;D XDD @CHarlotte, I have no idea who the guy is by the minifridge, so I have put Archie there, seeing as Dimi is occupied with Arie and not near the minifridge XD}

Achrangel raised an eyebrow at the blonde vampire that came up to him by the minifridge, his mask concealed that feature though. He was the only male that wasn't in a speedo. To please the girls, he agreed only to be shirtless, but he kept his pants.

"By all means," He said, stepping away from the minifridge to let Charlotte get some blood. Filthy monsters, he didn't understand the idea behind this event.

Seemed it was all just eye candy for Holli.

--

Dimitri was surprised by the hug, but hugged the young redhead vampire back. He gave her a small smile when she pulled back and apologized. "Hey, not surprising..." He said, before hearing Holli mention where the blood was. "You must be hungry... Come on," he said, taking her by the hands and helping her up. "Let's get you some blood..."

Looking towards where the minifridge was, he froze a little when he saw Archangel was there, and the blonde girl talking to him. Why the heck did Dimitri get an odd familiarity feeling from her?

Leading Ariel over to the food table, he coaxed her to stay there while he got the blood. He swopped past the blonde vampire chick and grabbed three bags. "Don't mind if I do, Archie," He said, with an impulsive grin. "Here ya go!" He said, tossing one of the blood bags to the blonde girl, before making his way back to Ariel.

"Here," he handed her one of the bags. "There's plenty more," he stated, giving her a small smile, waiting for her to start on hers before starting on his own. "Just, drink slowly, all right? Don't rush it..."

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m589jk6H9e1ql9rca
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 am

((OOC: @Chel The only reason Dimitri knows Lina is because she is his sister he thought was killed. ;3 But, he doesn't know that! >D))

Lina had taken notice of the man she was staring at had took notice of her as well. The moment they had met eye contact, another feeling washed over her. The sudden feeling made her look away from him. Not liking this feeling that he was her brother. There was no way her brother would be alive. But the fact this man made her think of him freaked her out. Lina closed her eyes for a moment before opening them to look at the other people that were in the room. Though it didn't take her long to hear someone talk about blood bags, causing her to stiffen a little bit. She wanted to look where the voice came from, but she made sure to look away. Knowing these people it wasn't going to be animal's blood. And there was no way she was going to drink human's blood. There was just no way. Lina decided to look towards the man who was suddenly hugged by another red haired girl. The knew each other apparently.

But when she watched him bring her to the fridge with the blood, Lina was absolutely sure that there was no way he was her brother. Her brother wouldn't be a vampire. Heck, she was sure he was long gone by now. She watched him hand blood bags to others. Once the smell got to her, she could feel her veins pulse around her eyes as they slightly turned red. Lina breathed hard, gasping a little bit before she growled a little and forced herself to look away. She started to walk to the other side of the room to control her hunger to feed. For some reason the blood of a human was really affecting her. That was when she knew she needed blood. But she would never drink that type of blood. That blood killed people. She would rather feed on another vampire then feed on a human. Their blood tasted better anyway. Lina slightly growled due to frustration of trying to keep her monster side under control.

"Lina, just breathe and keep this under control! You can do it, Lina."

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_ly21dzeq5d1qe8bp4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Ariel let out a shaky breath as she let Dimitri help pull her up. "Thanks." She said gently as she gave him a small smile. The smell of blood nearly overwhelmed her and she gripped the edge of the table with a white-knuckled grip to keep herself steady. She watched as Dimitri left to get them some blood bags and forced herself to relax. One shaky hand pushed back a stray lock of hair, before Dimitri returned. As he handed her the blood bag, she seized it with trembling fingers. She mumbled a "Thank you." before she opened the blood bag and took a few sips. The taste filled her senses and she let out a moan of ecstasy before drinking the entire bag. When the bag was empty, she let out a blissful sigh. Sure it hadn't been fresh but already she could feel the difference, "Much better." She said quietly. She gave Dimitri another smile, "Again thank you." She said gently.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m0988q3Lhm1r68ega
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:49 pm

(OOC: QWQ I forgot!!! Curse thy work and being sick as well!!! qwq)

Anita cringed at the pain that the shock caused around her neck. She slowly sat up, her eyes flickering open at the sound of the voices near her. Her violet gaze flickered over the other prisoners of this place as they interacted with each other. Her eyebrow quirking at the sight of their revealing outfits. She took a small breath before glancing down at her outfit to see if she was still in her old clothes from before. That was a negative for sure. She did love dresses, but ones such as the one that she was wearing, was quite the opposite of her tastes. For sure, she was positive that it would look better on these other younger female prisoners.

She stood up slowly while listening to the conversations with slight interest. Her violet gaze landed on the familiar blonde angel as she spoke of everyone getting time to mingle and such. How was today a special occasion? That didn't seem right at all. But before Anita could speak out and ask, a familiar deep voice got her attention as well. Anita glanced over in the direction of the voice, spotting Gaston speaking to the familiar red head woman by the blonde angel. Her suspicions of this being Gaston who she spoke beyond the wall of her room was true when a woman in a pink baby doll dress called him such. She even spotted Chel, her first roommate, in the corner of her eye as well. "You could call this mingling. But I sense some reunions in the process." she muttered under her breath in amusement.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) Tumblr_m949hc8LWt1qg4gkko4_250

Last edited by Anita Radcliffe on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next