The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)

Go down 
+22
The Hunter
Tzipporah
Jessica Would
Dean McCoppin
John Smith
Odette Lannister
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Bell
Tulio Drannor
Pocahontas
Anita Radcliffe
Helga Sinclair
Anastasia Laurette
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Lina
Alice Sinclair
*Gaston
Ariel Paranell
Kale
Chel
Holli Would
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m1thr76pGz1qd54da
"Never thought I miss some simple fresh air that badly," the young necromancer thought outloud to herself, stretching out her arms above her head. Not that she exactly minded their cells too much, the only bad thing with it was that they couldn't leave whenever they wanted. Oh, that it was freaken angles holding the keys too their freedom too... Ugh, Tzipporah held back a shudder as she spotted her nightmares in the flesh amongst the people, for once not wantign any part of the drama taking place. Nope, she was just gonna enjoy the small moment of being outside, inhale some more clean air and mentally prepare herself before whatever tortute that was surely about take place happen.
Ugh, Tzip grimaced to herself again, poking at the damn dog collars they all ahd around their neck. Withotu her magic, she's as good as useless, as much it hurt for her to admit. Seriously, if it weren't for all those ghosts poping up now and then Tzip would've just crushed her skull open... So aside from those angels and being a prisoner, the place in itself was pretty decent and cozy.
She turned ehr head casually towards some blonde guy a little further away, giving him a curisous look over as he took in his surosindings ina rather calm demanor.

"Oooh pretty boy alert number 5~" purred a vice from above Tzipporah's head, making her eyes return to the ghost she's been having one-sided (perverted) conversations with the past few days.
"Is sex seriously the only thing you think about?" Tzip asked without really caring, her yellow eyes drawn to the ghost's tail wigglign happily back and forth. Shame she could't grabb hold of the damn thing to examine it.
"Yepp," the ghost answerd without missing a beat, her eyes currently glued to the sexy-ass vampir in a speedo. "God dammit I wish I wasn't dead so he could have his way with me!" she whined, still ignored by Tzip who kept staring intruged at her tail.
As the ghost went back to oggle the rest of the guests dreamily, Tzipporah found her gaze land on the open wound at ghosts' throat, obivouslt the reason behind her death.
"Soooo...." she mumbled, tearign her gaze away before the spirit would notice and take it in a 'fliritng' way. Again. "What's the thing you miss most about being alive?"
"Sex," was the easy reply, again without missing a beat or tearign her eyes away from the pretty people.
Tzipp nearly faceplamed at the obvious answear. "That's nice Sara...." she just murmured this time.
"Especially the rough and kinky onces!" Sara went on, much to Tzip's annoyance.
"Wonderful."

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_mnvg2cuR7L1su7o7po1_500
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:48 pm

(yay you brought in Tzip! And Sara <3)
John felt eyes on him and turned to see an attractive woman studying him. He took his time eyeing her as well and he couldn't help smirking when he saw the ghost who seemed to be pestering her. After a moment he decided to approach her, "So were you checking me out? Or did you just like the view?" He asked as he smirked down at her. The closer he was though, he kept feeling like she was familiar somehow....he was sure he would know who once he had talked to her for awhile. He gave the ghost a little wink before looking back at the young woman.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m2875mibYP1r5ruse
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 pm

(god dammit i had a good post for both Hunter and Moses but it got DELETED!!!!!!!! ;_; )

The Hunter, as usually in any events alike this one, was seated somewhere further away from the rest. Head held low, eyes closed and with his arms crossed over his chest. He really didn't feel like being here, job or not. Sicne all the three angels where gatherd here, he failed the see the need of his assitance really. Surely Holli had told him he was not allowed to 'miss out on the fun' just to fuck with him. Nothing new there. Maybe he was to participate in the 'game' this time? Oh joy.
And he had really looked forward to a whole week of just sleep.
Opening his eyes, they almost imdeinetly landed on where alice and Helga where having their little reuninon, his cold and never chaning emotionless mask showing not hint of concern or surprise. Inside, however, he couldn't deny the small feeling of realief to see them togheter, or the small worry wanting to crawl out either...
I really don't fee playing any 'games' this time.
"HolyshitthisflowerisPRETTY."
Hunter's eye twitched at the idiot still rambling on bhind him, apparanetly unaware of the blood still poruing down his face from the wound on his forhead.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Michaelfassbenderlooksup2

Feeling the glare on him, Moses simply turned and gave the Hunter his biggest grin before going back to oggling the pretty flowers the garden had. The moment he ahd woken up, he had partically exploded in excitment and tried to glomp the nearest person to him, who had just ahppend to be the Hunter. And thus resulting in the kick to his face.
"Guss you just don't want my huggles," the fallen angel had replied simply, for a few quick seconds giving Hunter knowing look, andthen thrown himself over the nearest plants.
Hunter had not liked that look, but been ise enough to ignore it. The guy had been mentally unstable for... well... a couple of centuries at least. How long had Moses been at the Asylum again? surely even before Hunter had been recruited by the angels. Wonder how much of the guy's brain was acutally still working.
"Ahhhhhhh," the fallen sighed out dreamily, making Hunter's eye twitch again. "This makes me think of Holli," he sang as he craddeld the bouquet he just made. He gave it a blank stare for a few seconds, before suddenly tearing the flowers up in a rage fit. "LET'S HAVE A RAINDANCE!" he burst out, arms up in the air about to glomp Hunter for the second time.
"Oh hey, there's Holli," he said smoothly, voice flat as ever and freezing Moses in his movements.
Turning his head, Moses just stared at first at the Angel further away, before rushing towards her.
"Hoollllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" he sang, arms still outstretched wide and preparing for a laungh attack on the blonde angel.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lmo5pmTJYR1qblzy9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:36 pm

(yessssss Johnny boy, yes I diiiiiiiiiiiiid >8D)

Tzip had been little to distracted by the preverted ghost's never ending story of intercourse to notice the guy she was watchigng before walking towards them. So the moment he spoke up, she almsot fell over to the unexpected company.
"Uuhh.... what?" was all she could muster up, giving the blonde guy a weird look, yet again ignoring the ghost's comments about 'eye-candy' and 'what-a-sexy-bedroom-voice!-squeee-' or something.
Sara swooned at the wink John gave her, and wanted to kick the tanned girl for being so oblivious.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 pm

John chuckled, "I was just saying you were checking me out huh?" He asked her with a knowing look in his eyes. He was silently laughing over what Sara was saying in the background, she sure had a dirty mouth and he was sure he would've liked to know her when she was alive. "Anyway my name is John Smith." He said and held out his hand for her to shake. She definitely was reminding him of someone but he would need a bit longer before he could put a finger on it.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m3ftrbMl2X1r7ifqv
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Anita had been right. This party really did seem to involve reunions other than mingling. Some crazy reunions they seemed as well. One vampire was freaking out under a tree while a female vampire approached him. While some other guy was being punched by the…red headed angel? She’d rather stay out of that situation as well. As she strolled around the others, she wrinkled a bit in displeasure. She okay with the dress being whatever. But being uncomfortable was another story for Anita. She like stuff that was comfortable dressed on her.

What she wouldn’t do to get something at least bit comfortable than this. Anita thought to herself before pausing for a moment. In the corner of her eye, she had caught a glimpse of a fully clothed man sitting further away from the other prisoners and another male with wings. The one with the wings, although one of the black wings was broken, seem to be frantically switch from emotion to emotion and reaction to a different reaction. It seemed like a really crazy situation since the male got kicked in the face by the fully clothed male for glomping him.  

She covered her mouth to stifle her laughter at the winged man’s antics before freezing slightly in her place at the sound of the fully clothed male’s voice. Then a small smile formed upon her lips at a familiar voice. So this was the Hunter. It looked he was the only one really not following the dress code. Wasn’t that cute, Anita thought jokingly to herself. And wasn’t he damn lucky.  After watching the winged man leaved and head towards the blonde angel, Anita herself had started towards the Hunter. “Why not join in the fun? We don’t bite.” She smiled pleasantly in a teasing tone. Of course that was just her. She couldn't say the same about the others.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_mdjolyZgVu1rt1ent
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Jessica gave Dean a cold smirk, "Yes well its no more then you what you deserve." She spat as she straightened. "The only reason you're still alive, is so we can torture you over and over again...of course if it had been up to me I would have just killed you." She said darkly. "Now get out of my sight, before I change my mind." She said her eyes flashing a silvery white in warning. Seeing him again, was bringing back memories and thoughts that she had repressed until now...this had all started because of him.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_muofq58RMa1qe5il9o1_500
--
Holli froze as she heard a very familiar voice scream out her name and turned around to see Moses bounding towards her. Her eyes widened and she reacted by pressing a button on the remote causing Moses to fall to the ground. She bit her bottom lip and looked away, silently hoping he wouldn't try and make another scene....even if her heart did ache a little bit for him.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_n1pxdpuMs51ru61tno2_250
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Even as his face kissed the ground (for the third time that day) his outstretched arms as well as his wide, goofy smile stayed in place. A few awkward silent seconds passed as he just laid there, not moving an inch before he finally remembered what he was doing, or well tried doing, and jumps back up on his feet, still unaware of the blood now poring down his face.
He hurt like hell now, but being so used to pain (and most likely even a masochist) he walked the short distance left between him and Holli, grin back in full force once he reached her and offerign what was left of the ruined bouquete he ahd torned up...
"You look good enough to spank!..... wait that came out wrong..."

--

Tzipporah gave John another uncertain look, still doing a decent job at ignoring Sara's very innaporpitae comments from above her head. "Well you sort of felt familiar," she just shurgged, still not getting the hint of the fliritng, and instead of shaking his hand gave him a fistpump as greating. "I'm Tzipporah, or 'Tzip' if it's to hard for you to say," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:50 pm

"Don't,"
"Don't call me that... You're not her, you're not real..."

Those words made Lina's heart break. The fact he was not believing that she was his little sister hurt her. But what hurt most was that he was refusing to believe her, even with her special nickname for her. It hurt. But maybe she deserved it? She did keep hidden from him and their parents. Maybe she should've gone back and just try to live a normal life. Hide her lust for blood at the time and just let them know she was alive and okay. So maybe all of this was her fault? No, it was her fault! If she just went back and didn't abandon them he wouldn't be thinking she was a hallucination or something. Especially since she had no idea how to make him believe her. While thinking about this, her eyes stared right into his, just having a staring contest. Her face showing nothing but hurt. But unknown to both of them, the sadness she was feeling was slowly turning into being mad. All because she wanted him to believe in her and she didn't want to go through all that drama she knew that was gonna happen.

Lina's right hand turned to fist, squeezing the blood bag a little bit. She knew she needed to say something, and she was. "I understand you don't want to believe it's me, Dimitri. But who else would know my nickname for you? You really think if I was a hallunication or something they had created would I know about that nickname? No, I wouldn't! Because only you and I know that nickname! If anyone ever tried calling you that, you'd immediately shut them up! So don't you tell me not to call you that and I'm not who I am. I am Lina, I am your little sister, and I'm sorry I abandoned you, mom and dad! But when I was kidnapped and turned into what we are now, I was afraid to! I was afraid I would hurt you all. That I wouldn't be able to contain my lust for blood, and at the time I was a monster. It took me years to get onto animals' blood." Lina said, her voice raising a little bit, but breaking as well. Tears were falling from her eyes, but she was looking strong. That is, until she went on her knees to be at his eye level.

"I know I should've came back when I had control over my hunger. Actually I was there on your nineteenth birthday ready to make my appearance! But when I saw you I just couldn't, Tri! You seemed so happy and I didn't want to ruin that. I didn't want to open those wounds! I know I should've just walked in that day, but I just couldn't!! I kept picturing your faces when you all realized the monster I had become! How I didn't eat normal food anymore. And I knew, I knew you'd catch me going out late at night to go feed on an animal. And once you found out, I'd be interrogated. I was afraid, Dimitri, I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore and cast me out! I just-." Lina gasped as she felt like she couldn't hold herself anymore. Tears were falling out of her eyes and she was shaking, finding herself becoming repetitive cause she had no idea if she was getting to him. The way he was looking at her was making it all frustrating. Lina looked down and closed her eyes and let out a few whimpers as she cried before looking up at him.

"Please believe in me, Tri, please!!"

Lina couldn't take it anymore, she looked down at her arm, knowing she was going to have use the power she had learned over the years. And not caring if she got shocked, Lina immediately bit into her wrist and let the blood flow from it. Lina then looked up at Dimitri and with her mind, forced him to open her mouth. This made her collar shock her, but she didn't care. She went with it. And before Dimitri knew it her blood was now in his mouth. She forced him to drink the blood with her mind, and once he drank enough she stopped and pulled her wrist away from him. Now it wouldn't take long for him to have her memories of what happened, and thankfully it wouldn't hurt him. No, he will now see that she was who she said she was.. Even if she had to force her blood down his throat. But now her throat stung and part of her wished she didn't do that. But she knew she had to.

"Please believe me.."
Lina whispered to him.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lqy4o4z8lU1qcoaceo1_500

Last edited by Lina on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Hunter held back a smirk of delight as he watched, unsurprisingly, when Holli knocked Moses down to the ground, amused by the scene. Well, that'll at least get the demented fallen off of his back for the moment.
From the corner of his eye, he spotted another familiar blonde moving amongst the prisoners, and would've kept his attention on him if it wasn't for the other familiar voice cutting in.
Turning his to at the woman moving towards him, it took just a few seconds to recognise the Arachne he enjoyed conversing with.
His expression showed no emotion what's so ever as Anita reached him, and like so typicly him gave her nothign but a blank stare. "Everyone in here bites," he said back , light amusment in his tone as he turned his attention back tot he crowd, now haing lost sight of the young blone man. "I should know," he added as an after thought.
"I'm almsot surprised to see little miss Spider made it this far," he said after a moment, giving ehr credit for handling the situation so calm and collected still. "Impressive."

--

The dragon goraned in his half uncoi´nsos state, knowing he wasn't fully akwake but neither asleep. He could hear and sesne everything that happend around him, and yet he was havign ahard time opening his eyes. As a dragon, he's never had any problem wkaing up prepared for anything, there was a reason to why he never got surprised excpet for that one time. But for these past five mounths, he's found himself with much slower senses, falling alseep all too easier and then havign ahard time wkaing up fully up. He's become wearier, and more worried over things when he usually knew how to keep his calm and think straight...
As if concering himself voer his mates and heir's safety wasn't stressful enough already.... but Thrax had slowly but surley grown weaker. Some of their dearets hosts had soemthing to him, without him even knowing it.

A sweeter voice then cut through the rest of the sounds, urging him to wake up. Giving out a low growl, he felt his body move forward as he tried yet again to open his eyes. Alrady knowing who the voice calling out him was just amde him ignore the pain he felt when moving, and therefore tried yet again and finally managing it.
The first thing he his yellow eyes sees are the beautiful blues of his mate, blurry and hazy, but he never mistook that color, no matter what condition he may be in.
"That tickled," he merely chuckled at her in his typical mocking tone, refering to the kicks she sent him as he forzed his legs to work.
Once finally standing up at his full height, looking as laid-back and unbotherd like always, he took his time taking Pocahontas outfit in with a flat look.
They're mocking us both, he felt furry build up inside him as he stared over at the angels, unconsciously placing himself infornt of Poca in more protective manner.
My bloodthrist will soon be out of control... he noted dryly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm

"We'll check later then." Chel nodded as Charlotte mentioned what was on the table, she was hungry and before the 'party' would be over she and Kale would have checked and eaten to satiety.
Her attention to the conversation between Charlotte and Kale was soon caught by a male voice, a voice that she immediately recognize "Phoebus." Chel smiled as she turned to see the blonde werewolf standing in front of her "So am I!" she moved on her tiptoes to hug him, even if neither him was spared from the Speedo's. But she didn't really mind, mostly because she still had to get used to that human convention of wearing dresses. What did matter was that he was still alive, and maybe they could find a way out together.

---------------------------

"I prefer the word 'triton', actually." Kale smirked crossing his arms. He didn't want to be rude with Charlotte; but just the idea that his sister had interacted with a vampire, putting his life in a possible danger made him nervous. And so he acted mistrustful, even if Charlotte tried to reassure him with her little speech.
As another prisoner approached first Chel and then the rest of the group, Kale couldn't help but let out another sigh. How many people did she meet?! How many people did she interact with?!
Not wanting another nudge from his sister, Kale took Phoebus' hand and shock it, as he did with the vampire girl "You suppose right. I'm Kale." he said studying the man in front of him. Another vampire maybe? It seemed that there were many.
"Phoebus and...?" he clicked his tongue, waiting to hear more from him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Dean grimaced deeply at the sight of her cold smirk. He didn’t recall any memories of her with that cold of a smirk. And she was speaking about torture. What have these two angels been doing since the last time he saw them? It was slightly beginning to remind him of the days when Lonette had been acting strangely. The thought really didn’t please him at all.

He gritted his teeth before giving her a grim, spiteful smile.“I might just get reborn again. Wouldn’t that put a damper on your wish?” Dean chuckled softly under his breath as she threatened him, not wavering at the sight of her eyes flashing. Instead he flashed his molten gold eyes at her in a mocking way. Dean knew that he couldn’t do anything or even hurt Jessica. Physically, perhaps. But his powers were immune to her kind. Besides he could already feel that something was blocking his powers off for the time being.

“Don’t stray from your holy path. You’ve cursed yourself if you have.” He quickly grunted under his breath as his eyes shifted elsewhere over the party goers. Then he settled his gaze back onto Jessica. “I’ll take my chances. Now want to fill me in on this party? This doesn't seem right.” Dean was going to get answers. That was that.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 VO2KB

Anita hummed softly with interest as she noticed his lack of emotion in his expression. “For your information, I haven’t bit anyone in this place since my abduction.” Anita remarked in a fake proud tone as she crossed her arms over her chest. She didn’t want to end up like her vicious mother. Not ever.

She quirked an eyebrow at this comment, before smirking a bit in amusement. “Thank you. I’m surprised myself. I only got called out for one kind of event. But my memory of it is hazy except for the part that I’m still alive after it.” Anita shrugged her shoulders a bit, as she glanced back over to the winged male who was still bugging the blonde angel.

“He’s quite persistent,” she murmured to herself, slightly intrigued before she retained her gaze upon the Hunter. “So how did you get so lucky with not ending up in most of the male’s fashion here?” she gestured to Hunter’s outfit before gesturing to the other males at the party.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_mdjouc721T1rt1ent
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:12 pm

{OOC: Sorry for the lack of gifs XD I didn't have the energy to write these AND look for gifs that work XD}

"I was only responding to your lack of interest." Archangel stated, sipping more of his champagne. "Have as much fun as you want, just don't over step." He added, giving her waist a squeeze. Holli's "fun"s consisted of many things. 

Smirking to himself at the obvious pain that Dimitri was in with the little exchange with the redheaded vampire, he felt some satisfaction at the sight. Hearing some shouts, he looked over at Jessica in time to see her punch Dean. "Hmm, someone's awake." He hummed to himself, before someone shouted Holli's name. 

Seeing Moses coming at them, Archangel held back an eyetwitch. The stupid fallen angel always bothered him, even when he wasn't a fallen angel. "You and your sister have a bad habit of not killing things..." He mumbled, mostly to himself, as Hollie shocked the lunatic. Seeing Moses bounce back up was almost humourous.

Almost.

--

Odette gave him a sideglance and a smile at his chuckle. Her smile grew at his obvious delight in eating the apple he plucked off the table. "Nice to finally get some real food, huh?" She asked, eating a little of her steak. Biting her tongue, she manged to keep herself from letting out a moan of pure joy at the taste. "Okay... really good food..." She mumbled, after swallowing.

Nodding in agreement, she grabbed a glass from the table and took a sniff of it. "Champagne... Not drugged from what I can tell..." She said, thoughtfully. She really wished they had something that wasn't alcoholic, not that she didn't like a drink every once in awhile (though, still being under the legal drinking age has stopped her from induldging in a few drinks). 

"Could be... Seems like the girl is stating she's the person he knew..." She said, listening a little more, before shaking her head. "This place is just full of surprises." She mumbled, taking a sip of the alcohol, wanting something to drink.

Looking over the crowd that was slowly getting larger, Odette noticed the girl that was dressed like a Victoria Secrets model was still standing around, obviously feeling out of place and confused. Setting her drink down, Odette waved her over. "Hey! Come join us! We can help give you a small idea of where you are." She offered, before gesturing to the table, as if it was a prize on a game show. "And the foods good, not drugged in anyway from what I can tell." Giving the woman a kind look, she figured there had to be safety in numbers, right?

--

Dimitri scoffed at her words. She didn't know anything about hallucinations, did she? "If you are a hallucination from my own mind, you would know that nickname... Because I know it." He threw back at her, finally looking at her.

The more she spoke and the harder she held his gaze, the more tense and upset he got. Why is this happening now of all times?

He chuckled without mirth at her words, not being able to help himself. "You have noooo idea of what I've been through... Five hundred years... that's how long I've been here..." Suddenly, the words choked in his throat. Quickly, he ripped off the mask that he was wearing and just covered his eyes with his hand. "I'm not the man I used to be, Li..." He started, softly, but his voice breaking with emotion. "You've been a vampire all this time... I thought you were long gone, in Heaven, maybe? Not around to see me turned into this... I-I'm broken, Li..." He confessed, not caring in that moment if she was really there or not.

It was hard, letting himself go on like this... He'd tried in the past to end it all, but Holli and Jessica wouldn't let him.

Why couldn't they have mercy?

Wasn't God supposed to be merciful? It wasn't his fault he was a vampire.

"Li... they have a relic..." He whispered, softly, only for her ears. "I-It's said to be able to turn vampires, werewolves, back into humans... I... I had it... but then they found me... Been here ever since..." He looked up at her and gave her a smile that looked between crazed and broken. Tears were in the corner of his hazel eyes, ready to drop.

Before he could realize what was happen, his mouth was opening on it's own. The hell? He thought, not able to get the words out. Suddenly, her bleeding wrist was against her mouth. Her blood touched his lips and he tried to fight her off of him. He didn't want to drink her blood! Was she more insane than he was?!

He couldn't control his own mouth, it was drinking it on it's own. Was she doing this? How the hell could she be doing this?

Finally, he had control again and roughly pushed her away. Wiping his mouth he looked at her in shock and disbelief. "Are you insane?!" He shouted, trying to spit out what didn't go all the way down his throat.

Then, the visions started. He fell back against the tree, holding his head as the images came to him. It hurt! His head felt like it was about to explode. It took him a good while to figure out they were memories, her memories.

He groaned and hissed in pain, before he looked at her with new eyes. "L-Li?" He felt more broken then before, he now knew everything.

God, he wished he didn't know...

Last edited by Dimitri Stark on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes when Kale looked away from her. He was way too focused on his sister. She could understand him wanting to protect her but he needed to let go at least a little.

She looked at the man that spoke to Chel then turned to her. She smiled sweetly. She extended her hand. "Charlotte LA Bluff." she introduced herself as she did when she was in one of the many royal courts she was part of.

One thing she had learned to love about herself was that she could carry herself like a princess even when in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Holli smirked back up at Archangel before she saw Moses hurry towards her once again holding out a now ruined bundle of flowers in one hand. She felt her expression slip just a little bit and looked up at his words feeling the odd urge to laugh but she restrained herself. Instead she raised an eyebrow at him, "What did you want Moses?" She asked quietly as she studied him thoughtfully.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ndrxlr7HRT1t05u2q
--
Ariel watched as Lina followed after Dimitri and stood there feeling terribly alone, she swallowed hard and looked around. She really didn't know anyone else there and she took a shaky breath as she struggled to gain control of herself. Her eyes landed on her now empty bag of blood, she supposed she could get a refill but that awful Angel lady was there along with a different guy she had never seen before. Maybe she could get some human food? Granted, she hadn't actually eaten real food in awhile as vampires technically didn't need it if they had blood. At a loss, she squeezed the bag in her fist before looking for a trash can to dispose of it.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_nbrd14p9B81sioitdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Phoebus was a little caught of guard by a sudden hug from Chel, but it was something he appreciated. At the introduction of the blonde vampire, he received her hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back. The woman seemed to act very royal which was something he probably should respect. "Pleasure to meet you Miss La Bluff."

When he heard Kale pause, he cleared his throat quickly. "Oh, my apologies. You probably want to know what I am. I'm a werewolf, well, partly anyways. I met your sister when we were paired in a cell together a while back. She's a wonderful girl, one of the best people I've met in this...place." A smirk flashed across his lips momentarily before he began surveying the room again. He probably shouldn't spend all his time with the same people. It could give the angels something more to use against him, even in the slightest. His gaze landed on a redhead standing across the courtyard who was suddenly left alone only a few minutes earlier as a result of the commotion between the two she had been talking to.

"Forgive me for intruding on your reunion. I'll go ahead and excuse myself. Wonderful to see you all." Phoebes directed the words to the group he had interrupted before excusing himself. He wondered if he should lay low and stay by himself or take the opportunity to meet as many people as he could. Before long, he began to make his way to the redhead. She seemed a little distraught, maybe even nervous. "Pardon me for the intrusion miss, but are you alright?" He glanced at the commotion between the two vampires to show her what he was referring to. "I've had a few awkward situations like that myself so I understand." Phoebus chuckled lightly, trying to lift her spirits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 am

Ariel looked up as she heard someone address her. Sudden relief filled her and she gave him a tiny smile, "Oh yeah....I just um...I still feel really out of place. I'm not really good with talking to other people." She explained with a wave of her hand. It was a good thing she had blood in her system so she didn't feel the insane urge to bite him. She stuck out her free hand for him to shake. "I'm Ariel." She said with a warm smile at him.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lu21kfg46h1qe0krco1_500
--
Jessica smirked, "Not at all, then I can kill you as often as I like." She said with a fierce smile. At his other words, her expression darkened, "You dare to lecture me on straying?" She demanded as she glared down at him. As he continued to stay in her presence, she reacted by pushing a button on the remote triggering an electric shock.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mync1vslxv1rz2fgq
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:30 am

Dean quirked an eyebrow at her remark before responding to her with a grimace. "Sadistic much?" He clicked his tongue in distaste. Not something he should really comment on. Since recently he had been acting more sadistic with his targets that primarily pissed him off. Before he could react to her demand, that painful, annoying shock was back again with vengeance. He gritted his teeth at the pain as his hand gripped at the grass tightly. What was with this collar and electric shocks! Once the shock was done with and the pain was subsiding, Dean glared up at Jessica with a frustrated expression.

"Well you sure sucked with noticing if someone was straying from the path!" Dean really wanted to force those words down his throat and hoped she didn't hear that. But it was the truth. if only Jessica or Holli had noticed. If only he had noticed sooner as well...He bit his lip harshly as he tried to pull away from the past. Yet a small chuckle slipped past his lips quickly. "I can lecture you all I want. I work for both light and dark, most of the time unwilling for your kind and demons."
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Pjfx9
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am

Moses blinked couple of times, titling his head as he ponderd on Holli's question. Slower this time, as if trying to be careful, he opened up his arms ina welcoming gesture. "Hug?" he asked simply, smiling hopefuly at the Angel.
He sent a curious glance at Archangel, staring blankly for a few seconds before forgetting why he was he even looking at the man, and returned his full focus back to Holli with his big, goffy grin.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_ln8ocnKoJH1qblzy9o1_500

--

"Good for you then," was Hunter's non caring retort to the Arachne, attention currently locked on Moses and Holli. It was amsuing to watch the scene play out, even for him. Must be beacuse it Holli's turn to deal with their old, broken 'toy'.
He wasn't exactly paying any attention to the rest, or what Anita was saying, merley replying with a bored 'hmm' once.
And then he couldn't help but let out a dry snort at her comment about Moses. "You have no idea," he replied with a slight grimace, having lost count looong ago on all the times the fallen droven everyone up the wall. Even the 'big boss' couldn't seem to stand him.
He could easily feel Anita's gaze locked on him, but didn't bother looking back until she asked a rather humorous question.
With a flat look,he simply gestured towards his neck where there was no shock-collar intact, indicating that he, unlike the rest here wasn't a prisoner. "Unlike my 'generous' employers over there, I neither care or see the point of dressing up for any occasions whatsoever."
A small hint of a smirk appeard on his face then. "Don't be that dissapointed."

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m9nnsmzgad1rvxmc5

Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:25 am

Anita slightly rolled her eyes as she could see that the man didn’t seem to care at all. What he really needed was something like an emotion pill. Well at least he was interesting. That’s what mattered to her. “And eccentric as well. Even when getting kicked in the face by you.” She remarked in a humorous tone as she turned her gaze back over at the winged male. She would like to have an idea of him. He even looked like a puppy while trying to give that blonde angel flowers. Good grief, she really did have an interesting view on people, Anita thought to herself.

She turned her gaze back onto Hunter before rolling her eyes at his bare neck, showing that he didn’t have a color. “Both you and that shirtless male over there don’t have the collars. I know. It’s just that he’s shirtless and you’re fully clothed. Besides generous isn’t exactly the right word to define them,” Anita mused as she gazed around at the prisoners, not practically caring about how they looked in their outfits. But  the outfits did look really uncomfortable.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_m85h2dsz2h1ruqbic
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:02 am

(Moses IS a puppy Anita, go on and cuddle him and he'll love ya forever x'D <333333)

"He's used to way worse than that," was his short statement, makign it sound so insignificant, which to him it certainly was. And for the Fallen Angel as well, it was nothing but a daily routine, as sad as that sounds.

His gaze lazily moved over to where Archangel was, and merley rolled his eyes in disinteresst. So the spider took notice of that little detail as well, surley she then figured out he wasn't a prisoner too then.
"Sarcasm shouldn't be unfamialir to you," he mutterd, leanign further back in his seat, and lowerd his head again. "So what's the real reason you thought it wise to apporach me?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Phoebus chuckled lightly and glanced around the room. "I think everyone may feel a little out of place. This certainly isn't the kind of party you would expect to occur, considering where we are after all." He was still trying to piece together what the whole goal of this event was. Surely it was to gather some intell on the prisoners. Just reminding himself of where he was, where they all were, killed his spirits a little.
He was drawn out of his thoughts as she raised her hand to him in an introduction. "Phoebus." Lifting his hand, he gave her a gentle shake so he wouldn't make her feel any more awkward than she did at that moment. The fact that she was holding an empty bag that had once been filled with blood told him right away that she was a vampire, much like many of the others here. "I'm a werewolf, just in case you wanted to know. I'm sure you'd want to know who you were in here with." He had made that mistake already at his introduction with Kale, so he figured he might as well go ahead and get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Alice pulled away from Helga and turned to look over towards where the Hunter, "Oh its him! He talked to me earlier! Can I go talk to him?" She asked as she turned to look back at Helga with a pleading look on her face. Helga blinked in surprise and then looked back at the Hunter stood talking to another brunette woman, "He looks busy, I don't think-" But Alice hurried off anyway much to Helga's surprise. "Alice!" She called as she moved to intercept but not quite fast enough. Before Hunter could blink, Alice ran towards him and hugged him before bouncing back. "I remember you! We talked together remember?" She asked brightly. Helga stepped forward, "I am so sorry Alice tends to get over excited when she's nervous." She apologized.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mhtkfdt9O81qz4rgp
--
John smiled at the little fist bump and shrugged, "Tzipporah huh? So where are you from?" He asked curiously as he studied her with interest. "I get what you mean about feeling familiar....I'm getting that feeling too." He admitted with a little laugh. It was curious as he was sure he had met her...and it seemed she felt the same way, interesting.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_lvuh16PlJc1r3m7dg
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Ariel nodded in understanding, "True." She had to concede to him on that point, she perked up as he mentioned he was a werewolf. "Oh really? Well you've probably figured it out already but I'm a vampire." She said as she looked down at the empty bag in her hands before looking back up at him. "So...werewolf...is that anything like how pop culture describes it as?" She asked curiously, remembering Twilight and of course the Vampire Diaries.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Large
--
"Well stop bothering me and I'll stop shocking you." Jessica said as she glanced over at him with an annoyed look on her face. "I don't care what side you're on, in fact in case you haven't noticed I don't care about anything you say to me." She added as she folded her arms and glared at him daring him to argue her point.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_mv720iy0ZH1r5vp4eo2_500
--
Holli made a face, "I don't do hugs, you know that." She said flatly as she stared up at Moses. He was like a puppy dog...one she kept kicking and who kept coming back. She felt a twinge of sadness but she buried it deeper away and kept firm, really she couldn't show weakness to Archangel he would just thrive on it and make the whole thing worse.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mvjyt1u8Rd1s9mrj7
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Phoebus chuckled lightly as he ran a hand through his hair. "I must admit I am not all that familiar with the...pop culture aspect of it. I would assume it is for a majority, but I am a little bit different than the rest of my species." He found it hard to explain the complexity of himself to others so perhaps it was best to keep it all in the shadows. Although he would have to look into this pop culture side of things. It intrigued him to see what the legends had turned into.
"And what of the great vampire race? I've never met one such as yourself in person so I am interested in knowing if the legends are based on the reality or are pure fantasy."

(sorry, i had a really good post but it got deleted like, 4 times DDx)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next