The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)

Go down 
+22
The Hunter
Tzipporah
Jessica Would
Dean McCoppin
John Smith
Odette Lannister
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Bell
Tulio Drannor
Pocahontas
Anita Radcliffe
Helga Sinclair
Anastasia Laurette
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Lina
Alice Sinclair
*Gaston
Ariel Paranell
Kale
Chel
Holli Would
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Pocahontas winced when the collar shocked her. She groaned and slowly pushed herself off of the ground. Her hand immediately going to her stomach as she did. Her blue eyes opened as she took notice of where she was. She was in a garden and the smell of fresh air was amazing. It was even better for the life inside of her. Pocahontas had gone five months without fresh air during her pregnancy and was now five months pregnant. Her bump wasn't exactly as big as humans', but it was still noticeable. She breathed the air in before forcing herself to a sitting position, her hand protecting her stomach as she did. Her wings stretched before relaxing as she sat up, before stretching again as she forced herself onto her feet. Once she was on her feet she notice the gown she was wearing.

Blue eyes narrowed in confusion when she looked at the white, strapless wedding gown she was now wearing. "What the hell?" She muttered to herself as she looked at the simple little wedding dress. She couldn't help but be thankful that the wedding wasn't extravagant. Especially since she knew this was a mockery of not only her baby, but her mate, Thrax. They were mocking her, making fun of how even now she wasn't accepting Thrax. Speaking of him, where was he? Without thinking, Poca immediately looked for him, wanting to know if he was in this room or not. After a little bit of looking, she was able to spot him. Eyes narrowed as she walked toward him, looking down at him as she got to him. Amazing how a tough dragon like himself was still knocked out. Gently, Poca kicked him in the side, trying to get him to wake up.

Even though she didn't really want him to wake up, he needed to. But she couldn't help but find herself a little bit worried about him. In these last five months, she had seen sides of him she never thought he had. He seemed a bit more caring? But she was still resisting to think he was like it. Five months couldn't fix everything he had done to her. She had been hurt by him countless of time, and she didn't trust him still. Even with their baby growing every day.

"Come on, wake up Thrax." Pocahontas said, kicking him slightly once more.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_n0wdhhdnlv1qjame9o1_250
(Poca's dress)

Last edited by Pocahontas on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:40 pm

The shock of pain around his neck woke the dark elf abruptly, causing him to curse silently under his breath. His hands gripped at the grass causing him to pause for a moment. Grass? Was he not in a room anymore? His eyes flickered opened to reveal curious dark blue eyes as he glanced around at his surroundings. He was definitely outside. Outside in the garden which he saw earlier on the television where a young woman had died from drinking the wrong bottle. Well this was just perfect. It didn't even reassure him when he heard a familiar voice speak of mingling with others. Tulio slowly stood up and glanced over to the familiar voice, noticing that it was the ice queen from before. He even spotted the vampire that she had taken that time during that game of hers. That was unfortunate and fortunate at the same time. The vampire was alive. But so was the ice queen.

His gaze left those two before traveling over the others in the garden, quickly noticing their outfits. Once he spotted this little detail, Tulio glanced down at himself and scowled. Seriously? As much as he loved the views of both the females and males, he could do without the speedos. Why not boxers or something? Those damn angels probably wanted to embarrass or piss them off. Whichever. He wondered for a moment before glancing around at the other prisoners for a certain blonde. Tulio slightly frowned as he didn't spot Odette among the others yet. Although there were quite alot of red heads among the female prisoners.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7g2etrUhI1rb8w5ko3_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Dimitri chuckled a little at her eating. "Glad that helped." He said, happy she was feeling better. With her bag gone, Dimitri went ahead and began drinking his own. A shudder went through him. "Oh, that's good..." He said, stiffly. He didn't want to drink it all at once, wanting to savor it.

Who knew when he would be getting anymore...

Looking back at the redhead he noticed earlier, he couldn't shake the feeling that the girl looked just like his sister. Then he saw it, her eyes how they turned red.

Another vampire? He thought, before turning to Ariel. "Looks like we have another vampire here... And she looks like she needs to feed... You want to come with me?"

{OOC: He's coming for you, Lina... Mwuahahahaaaa! *coughs*}

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_lbkz6fPEuu1qdwo4to1_500

--

The shock went through her, waking Odette up with a groan. "Ouch," she hissed out, slowly sitting up. As she sat up, she quickly figured out that she was wearing less than she had been before.

When I wanted a new outfit, this wasn't what I had in mind... She thought, looking down at the short purple nightgown. Though, she did feel happy with the fact that she was now actually wearing underwear. Feels like a thong... Grr... She let out a grumble as she stood up, careful on not letting her dress show off things she didn't want seen.

Looking around, she was met with the sight of men in speedos and women in similar outfits as her. "Oh... it's a party..." She said, rolling her eyes, before noticing the masks everyone was wearing. She quickly felt her face and figured out she was wearing a mask as well. Silently, she was glad for the mask, it hid her blush.

She felt uncomfortable, but being outside again was wonderful. Resisting to do a twirl in the night air, Odette quickly made her way to the food table, starving.

Back to top Go down
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

((OOC: Since Bell is new, I would like to inform everyone that bell is Tinkerbell! X'D <3 Hope you all like her!))

Bell was waking up when whatever that was around her neck shocked her. She made a hissing sound as she sat up and immediately went to pull whatever was around her neck off of her. Except, it seemed to shock her more, causing her to let go and yelp. "Dammit!" She whispered before looking around to see who the hell did that. She immediately took notice of the blonde hair girl who made an announcement of what was going on. Causing her eyebrow to raise. Really? So that meant she was kidnapped and was forced to attend this little party. Yay! Bell growled to herself as she stood up, only to feel a lot of air on her body. Blue eyes scanned the area, noticing how everyone was wearing very revealing things.. Now she was a bit afraid to look at herself. What the hell could she be wearing?

Bell wished she hadn't looked, cause the moment she did she just wanted to rip what was on her off. She looked up and rolled her eyes. "Great, I'm a Victoria Secret model!" She said out loud as she raised her arms up before slamming them against her hips. Not really liking what she was wearing. She was in this very sexy outfit, that did her body justice, but she wish she had more coverage. She always liked things to be left for imagination. But now here she was in a bra, corset, and panties with a see through lace type of skirt. Bell liked the color, but she wished she had a nightgown like some of the other girls. Well, at least she stood out? Being unique was always a plus to her.

Bell slowly sighed before taken notice of how some people seemed to be having a reunion. You would think they were here longer than her. Though she felt like the new kid in a new high school. Great, did she have to relive that moment of her life? Apparently so. Well, it would be very interesting to see who was going to say hi to her first. Would most likely be hard, with the resting bitch face she had. Wait, maybe it was a real bitch face? Oh well, hopefully someone would talk to her.

Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Ariel looked up as she licked her lips catching any stray drops of blood she may have missed earlier. "Huh?" She asked curiously before looking over towards the other redhead he had pointed out. Then she saw how red rimmed the other red head's eyes were and the look of blood thirst in her eyes that she was trying to hide. All definite signs that she was in fact a vampire, she glanced over at Dimitri and studied him thoughtfully before nodding. "Sure, unless you'd rather handle it on your own." She added after a beat.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m90rjvap831rvqyf0
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 pm

(OOC: Hi Bell!!! :3 And welcome! xD Also! Whoooo Tulio got to be the first to say hello to her!....well sort of xDDDD And yes! I like her! 8D)

He wasn’t sure if he wanted to go mingle with those already in conversation and such. So much for mingling. Besides the only person that he really talked to in this place was pretty much Dimitri and Odette. But it seemed right now that he was surrounding himself by pretty vampire chicks. Lucky bastard…for maybe a little while. Tulio thought so as he glanced over at the angels.

As his dark blue traveled away from the male vampire, a flash of long blonde hair caught his attention. Now that seemed familiar as Tulio started towards the young woman who had made her way to the food table. He could tell that it was Odette even if the dress was a tad bit shorter than that white dress she had before. Was it slightly bad that he could recognize someone just by their physical features? Make him a pervert of the sorts? Nah, he was just good with noticing details of the sorts.  

“I think I guessed the theme for this little party. The guys are forced to wear a horrible fashion disaster while the females are adorned with sexy ensembles. Also the masks are just a plus.” He stated in a joking manner as he inspected the food on the table. His dark blue eyes slide glanced to Odette taking in the sight of her in the dress. “Love the dress.” He smirked in a seductive teasing tone.

His eyebrow twitched as he heard a woman said out loud about looking like a Victoria Secret model.  Tulio glanced over his shoulder at another blonde woman, who he suspected to have been the shouter. He didn’t see anything really wrong with her outfit really. “So sad to hear that, sweetheart! Would you have rather been stuck in a speedo instead?”Tulio remarked out loudly to her as he gestured in annoyance and disgust at his speedo.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7g2etrUhI1rb8w5ko1_500

Last edited by Tulio Drannor on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 pm

(OMG I totally forgot about this event, I am so sorry DDDx I've been so occupied with school. Thank goodness I got bored and decided to check on the rp xDD)

Phoebus was jolted awake by a rather unpleasant shock, his eyes shooting open before he even had a chance to process what was going on. Forcing himself into an upright position, he could feel something on his face as his shaky hand reached up to remove the item. A mask? What the hell was this for?
Once his vision returned, his gaze flicked around the area. A garden...they were outside, and he wasn't alone. Only a few of the faces seemed familiar while the others were unknown to him. How long had he been asleep? His eyes landed on Chel and relief surged into his mind. She stayed safe, that was a good sign. And the man she was talking with must be her brother...Kale was it? His mind was still fuzzy.
He forced himself to his feet, ignoring the awkwardness of the required 'attire.' A smirk came across his face. Holli did like her little games. Holli... His gaze flew around the garden frantically before landing on the woman he used to know. The mask had no effect on him. He knew it was her in a heartbeat. The last thing he remembered was being with her in her chambers...their first night together in centuries. It took all of his strength to remain where he stood and stay away from her. He remembered what she said about the Archangel, and he didn't want to take any risks right now. At least not until he knew what the hell was going on.

(I'm so sorry my post is lame, I'm still trying to remember all that happened before we kind of...died xDDD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Holli felt eyes on her and looked over to see Phoebus getting up, he did make that Speedo look pretty good. Her face flushed as she remembered their last encounter and looked away as she kept herself composed. If she approached him, she knew the other prisoners would wonder at their relationship and that was something she didn't want for him. She cleared her throat and saw Archangel nearby, without thinking twice about it she moved to be by his side. "Scram." She snapped to the little blonde vampire next to him. She turned to look up at Archangel, "I see you have pants on." She said as she studied him with a little smile on her face.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mq79vvSGws1s7ulafo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Charlotte smiled at the vampire that handed her the blood he was very cute.  Her eyes drifted over to the other vamps gathering around the fridge.  There was a tiny red headed girl.  She was adorable and very obviously a baby vampire withe the way the male beside her seemed to be encouraging her.  

Whe Charlotte took a good look at the man beside her she felt a kind of pulse move through her body.  It was like her body recognized him but her mind did not.  She didn't think that was possible.  The man was way too good looking for her to forget if they had meet before.  

When the blonde Angel told her to scram she almost checked on her sip of blood, she was caught so off guard.  She backed away her eyes shifting between the Angel and the man that was giving h er the strangest feeling of deja vu.

She would head back to Chel and her brother.  Now that she had some blood in her system she wouldn't be a danger to them and Chel was far too sweet to try to hurt someone if she could help it.

"Sorry that took so long I guess I was hungrier then I realised."  she said to Chel once she reached the siblings.  "You must be Kale, right?"  she extended her hand the the tall strong man beside her small friend.

Last edited by Charlotte La Bouff on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Odette grabbed a plate and began piling food onto it, her stomach growling at her. She hadn't had a decent meal in awhile and- oooh, is that steak?

She piled the steak onto the plate, along with a few other foods. Taking a few bites of her food, she didn't notice someone heading towards her. She paused in her chewing when she heard the familiar voice. Swallowing the food, she turned to see a familiar masked man. "Tulio!" A smile hit her features, before she realized what he said.

A small chuckle left her. "Uh, right... I think it's an odd form of a pajama party..." She said, before blushing at his next comment. "You would," she said, giving him a teasing smile back.

When a woman complained about her outfit, Odette glanced at the blonde girl, taking note of her outfit. She wouldn't admit this out loud, at least not in front of Tulio, but she wished she had a great body like the blondes. Here she was, petite, while the blonde over there was just like a Victoria Secrets model.

When Tulio spoke, she glanced at his speedo and immediately blushed, looking at her plate of food. Yaaay for masks...

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m4p7bqGvg71rooebp

--

Dimitri shook his head. "I want to look out for you, so, if you don't mind coming," he said, nodding his head towards the redhead. Slipping by the minifridge once more, he got another bag, before leading Ariel to the redhead-that-looked-like-his-little-sister-when-she-died.

A small thought came into his head that maaybe it was her, and maaaybe she had been turned into a vampire when she had died.

God, I hope not... He thought, before walking up to her. "Uh, hi? This is random, but I saw your eyes, sooo here," He said, handing her the bag, awkwardly.

He starting to regret coming over there. Felt too painful up close.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9w7u80ewK1rq9ghh

--

Archangel sent a glare to Dimitri when he slipped in and took some blood bags. The worm...

He raised an amused eyebrow at Holli telling the blonde vampire to scram. "Surprised you're not fully undressed." He said, cooly, sipping his champagne. "You know how I prefer to be classier than others." He said, giving her a coy smile.

"Tell me, which one of these will be your next toy? I need to know so I have my toys ready for them." He said, slipping an arm around her waist.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_nb6ofssJqL1ru0dsxo2_250
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Ariel felt a small genuine smile light up her face, "That's fine, I'd like that." She said before following him towards the other redhead. She wasn't entirely what to make of her quite yet but she wasn't one to make snap judgements so she listened as Dimitri spoke. It was interesting, he seemed almost uncertain of what to make of the other redhead...it was kinda cute in a way.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Large
--
Holli smirked up at him, "Hmm...I'm still thinking it over." She admitted as she slid easily into his embrace. She studied each of the guests in turn, "I'm thinking the werewolf girl and maybe the mermaids. Then again that Phoenix deserves a little one on one time with you." She added as she studied Gaston with narrowed eyes. She and Jessica may not get along most days but they always had each other's backs.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmntpjRvun1qbmp7lo4_250
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:54 pm

When the man who reminded her of her brother came over, Lina felt her whole body froze. Blue eyes looked at him with confusion before she smelled the blood. Her eyes immediately turned red when she took notice of what was in his hand. She listened to him speak, saying hi to her and how he noticed her eyes. Which made her look back up at him. Her eyes turning a darker red, showing she was a bit older vampire then him. And she could just tell by looking at him she was older in vampire years, but younger if they were still human. Which was making it even more harder to look at him. Lina breathed a little bit as she stared at him for a little bit more before looking back down at the blood bag.

"Thanks for the offer, but I like animals' blood." Lina said before she remembered she smelled none of that. "But I don't smell any of that around, so I guess it will have to do.. Um, please don't judge me if I puke." She said, not really making eye contact with him. Hesitantly Lina took the blood bag from him, and opened it. The smell of the blood went through her body and made her eyes even darker. The lust for this blood was strong, but she still had some control over herself. Slowly, Lina put the bag's opening to her mouth and squeezed the bag. She started to drink the blood, but the moment she tasted the blood she immediately pulled her mouth away to cough. She hated how humans' blood tasted. She had gotten too use to her animal blood...

Lina coughed once more before shaking her head and forcing herself to continue drinking the blood. Though the way she drank it was a bit more controlled than the other two who were in front of her. They had gotten pleasure out of drinking this blood. All she was getting was the relief of having a drink. But she couldn't lie, it did feel good to finally have some kind of blood. Lina forced herself to drink half of the bag, before stopping herself, wanting to save some for later. She had no idea how long they were gonna be here and she wasn't going to go back to the fridge to get more blood bags. No, she was going to conserve this.

Lina breathed slowly after pulling the bag away from her, her eyes turning a bright blue when she did. She licked her lips before finally looking at the man in front of her again. "Thanks for this.." She said before realizing she didn't know his name. "Anyway, my name is Lina, and yeah I guess I belong to the vampire club. Or should I say, cursed club." She said as she let out a small smile.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nej3wu8ztj1sh3m48
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:15 am

Dimitri gave a small shrug. "Sorry... didn't see any other kind in there." He stated, before she took the bag. As her eyes got darker, he took the hint that she was an older vampire. How much older was hard to say and that wasn't helping with the whole fact that she looked like his little sister. He watched how she took controlled sips of her blood, obviously not taking pleasure in it. Casually, he took a sip of his blood, almost as if he was just drinking a glass of champagne. He glanced around the room and took note of Holli and Archangel getting a bit snuggled. He held back a snort as he turned back to look at the redhead. Her blue eyes made him tense back up.

Why did she have to look like her?

He nodded at her thanks, not really thinking about it. However when she said her name, he froze, processing what she just said.

"Anyway, my name is Lina..."

"...my name is Lina..."

"...Lina..."

Slowly, he started shaking his head, looking at her with wide eyes. "No..." He said, backing away a little, before a twisted chuckle escaped. "Oh, no! Nononononononono!"

Dimitri moved back further away, running his free hand through his hair, still chuckling a little. Suddenly, he turned back to her and pointed his finger at her, accusingly. "You are not Lina! Not my Lina! Nonono! You can't have that name and look like her!" His voice started to rise.

He turned to Jessica. "Is this some kind of joke?!" He turned to where Holli and archangel were. "You people are sick, sick! Ugh!" He groaned, before turning back to the two girls. "I'm just..." He shook his head, before running off to the other side of the garden party.

He sat down under a tree and sucked on his blood bag.

This wasn't happening...

His little sister was not a vampire!

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_lsdn7cbZ5U1qc5osho3_250

--

Archangel glanced at the monsters she gestured to. "Hmm, yes, that phoenix needs to be put in his place. The werewolf girl and the mermaids? What about the time lord werewolf? He sounds like he could be fun." He said, tightening his grip on her waist.

"Why do you and your sister do this to me? I still feel it would be easier to kill them all and just send them all to Hell. Abominations of our Father's creations."

He raised his head when he heard Dimitri start to shout, before the vampire turned to look at them two. Archangel just smirked. "Seems something has him raddled."

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n4soivv8IV1rd51y2

Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 am

John made a face as he felt his collar go off. The pain didn't bother him, he had felt far worse before. He took his time getting up and surveying the area. All around him were other people all dressed in skimpy outfits including the men. He himself had not been spared and he had the sudden urge to laugh. Had he been in this situation centuries ago, he would've killed someone just because. Now however, he held back the urge and focused on something different. There were three powerful presences nearby and he studied each of them carefully. Angels...he was sure of it, though he didn't understand why they were in charge. It seemed the other captives were eating and talking to one another, so it might prove to be a good time to meet with his fellow prisoners.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 am

Ariel watched as Dimitri suddenly shouting. In the months she had known him, he had never reacted quite like this. "Dimitri?" She asked, watching with wide eyes as he left them. What had he meant by "Not you?" She couldn't figure it out and it bothered her. She turned to look over at Lina, "What was that about?" She asked quietly.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mavr2xRSdH1rsxhev
--
Holli looked down at his words, willing herself not to show the worry his words caused. "Him? I don't think he would be worth it." She said in a distant tone. At his other words she laughed, "You know why." She said teasingly as she looked up at him. Hearing the commotion, she looked over towards where Dimitri was. From the looks of it, he was upset over something. "I'll say." She said as she watched him storm off.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mm7ha7MKem1qd6v0do1_500
Back to top Go down
Lina

Lina

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:59 am

When Lina watched the man's expression go from calm to shock, she felt herself freeze a little. What did she say? Did he get angry because she said she was part of the cursed club? But when he started shaking his head and started saying no, she felt uneasy. She slowly backed away as she watched him start to freak out. But part of her was ready to protect herself if she needed to. Lina watched how he got more and more frustrated as he walked away from her. She looked at the girl that came along with him, as if asking her if she did anything wrong. The look also asked if he was okay. But when he suddenly turned around and pointed his finger at her, Lina jumped a little and looked at him with wide eyes. And then he said the words she never thought she'd hear.

"You are not Lina! Not my Lina!"

"Y-your what?" Lina suddenly gasped out as she started feeling tears well up in her eyes. Did he really just say his Lina? And then he said she couldn't have her name and look like someone. But she knew who he was talking about, he was talking about her. Lina felt her whole body start to shake. Tears fell from her eyes as he turned to the people in charge and asked if this whole thing was a joke. Before turning back towards her and looking at her with a look she was familiar with before walking away. Once he walked away, Lina let out a breath as she looked around the room frantically. Tears falling from her eyes.

"Not my Lina."

Lina gasped again when those words ran through her mind. Everything made sense now.. There was no wonder he looked and sounded like Dimitri, because he was Dimitri. And not only was he her big brother, but he was now a vampire. Lina covered her mouth as she looked down at the ground, her hair falling into her face. This wasn't happening, it just wasn't! She thought he had a peaceful death! She thought he was gone from this earth so he wouldn't see the monster she had become.. And here he was, flesh and all! He had given her a blood bag, and he was drinking one now. Lina let out a small cry and she bent over a little, not wanting to believe any of this. But when she realized the young vampire was still by her, Lina took a deep breath as she wiped her mouth and face before looking at her.

"I'm sorry about this, but can you wait here? Me and.. Dimitri have something to talk about," Lina said as she felt more tears fall from her face, "Cause I'm his little sister he thought was dead.." Lina choked before looking away from the girl and walk towards where Dimitri had sat down. When she got a little closer, she took few more steps before stopping. Wanting to make sure she had enough room to run if he tried attacking her. She knew how he was, and this shock would make anyone attack. But maybe with the nickname only she knew would help.. Maybe.

Lina took a deep breath.

"Tri?" Lina said low enough for him to hear her, her voice breaking as she did.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m4wo9ooPan1rq0g61
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Tulio turned his attention back to Odette, noticing the pile of food on her plate. Well she wasn’t wasting any time to get this food. He couldn’t blame her really. Who knows how long they’d go without food after this party. If they got to live that is. This party could still be a game of some sorts to those angels.

“It’s good to see you again, Odette. Except not in this thing really.” He commented as he referred to the speedo as this thing. Tulio gave a small chuckle at her comparing this to an odd form of a pajama party. “A wonderful party really. The guests are just delighted to be here…” he remarked in a sarcastic tone as his gaze wondered over the others and their actions. He looked away for one moment and that male vampire was sulking under a tree while drinking from a blood bag. Okay. Now that was strange to see. At first he was surrounded by females and now he sitting alone under a tree…Nope, nothing wrong there, Tulio thought to himself awkwardly and a bit relieved as one of the red headed females was heading back towards Dimitri.

He glanced back at Odette to see her looking down at her plate of food for some bit. “Everything okay? You’re not freaking out like that vampire under the tree right?” he asked in a teasing tone.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mcaiz2MgJQ1qg0eygo1_500
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Charlotte La Bouff wrote:
Charlotte smiled at the vampire that handed her the blood he was very cute.  Her eyes drifted over to the other vamps gathering around the fridge.  There was a tiny red headed girl.  She was adorable and very obviously a baby vampire withe the way the male beside her seemed to be encouraging her.  

Whe Charlotte took a good look at the man beside her she felt a kind of pulse move through her body.  It was like her body recognized him but her mind did not.  She didn't think that was possible.  The man was way too good looking for her to forget if they had meet before.  

When the blonde Angel told her to scram she almost checked on her sip of blood, she was caught so off guard.  She backed away her eyes shifting between the Angel and the man that was giving h er the strangest feeling of deja vu.

She would head back to Chel and her brother.  Now that she had some blood in her system she wouldn't be a danger to them and Chel was far too sweet to try to hurt someone if she could help it.

"Sorry that took so long I guess I was hungrier then I realised."  she said to Chel once she reached the siblings.  "You must be Kale, right?"  she extended her hand the the tall strong man beside her small friend.

((here I am! ^^'' sorry! ))

Chel observed Charlotte arriving, leaving and then coming again. It was normal that she needed some blood, after all Charlotte was a vampire: from what she knew, they could easily lose control if not feed regularly.
"It's fine." Chel smiled as Charlotte spoke "Yes! He's my brother." she smiled again nudging Kale to shake her hand, as she noticed his suspicion against her. Why would he always act like that with new people?
She let out a sight and moved her look again to Charlotte "Did you find something interesting at the table?" she asked glancing quickly at the table.

Kale crossed his arms resigned by his sister's attitude: she usually gave too much confidence at strangers in normal situations, but even there?! How could she know that Charlotte? Why did she know her?! Anything and anyone could be a danger, that for sure.
He stood in silence as the girl returned from the table and observed as they talked. Honestly he didn't get what the girl could possible be, but Chel seemed to know something more than him. Especially when he ignored her hand. What a stupid human custom.
He let out a sigh and shock it "Kale." he introduced himself "Charlotte, right?" he asked, just to be sure to have caught the right name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Dimitri wanted to wake up from this nightmare. He'd rather take the tortures that Holli threw at him then have to be going through this. None of it was real, of course not, he was still in his cell, dreaming or Holli didn't give him enough blood, so he was hallucinating. That had to be it. There was just no possible way that his little dead sister was there, in the flesh, and a vampire of all things.

He felt bad for acting that way in front of Ariel. So much for trying to help her out... It wasn't like he had anyone to help him out...

He tried blocking her scent and sound out as she came over to him. Go away, go away... He thought, willing her away with his mind. But apparently, he has not gained that power in the last few centuries. 

He physically winced at her calling his sister's special nickname for him. "Don't," he growled out, not raising his head to her. "Don't call me that... You're not her, you're not real..." He stared at the ground, trying to focus on anything but the redhead near him.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1dcydYOaY1qew7rao1_250

--

"Hmm, why is that? Thought you picked out all of the filth because you found them entertaining in some way? No matter, if he's not worth anything, we'll just kill him." He said, nonchalantly, taking a sip of his champagne. He looked at his glass and noted he was almost out. With a snap of his fingers, a champagne bottle appeared and refilled his glass. "Want some more, darling?" He gave her a smile.

"Ah, yes, that's right, I do." His smile turned into a knowing one, before he took another sip of his champagne. 

Noting the older redhead vampire following Dimitri, he raised an eyebrow. "Not on your end then?" He asked, curiously, knowing how Holli loved her games. 

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_nb6ofssJqL1ru0dsxo8_250

--

Odette laughed a little at him gesturing to his speedo. "Sorry," she said, with a cough, feeling bad for giggling. "Not used to seeing men with so little clothing." She admitted, once again silently happy for the mask blocking her blush. Though, it was starting to irritate her.

At his comment, she shrugged. "Never said it was a"fun" pajama party, just an odd one. Twisted, if you will." She stated, before chewing on a carrot.

Her head snapped up when he asked if everything was okay. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Well, as fine as I can be in this place." She said, giving him a smile, before glancing to where he gestured to. "Uhh... no..." She said, before tilting her head a little, seeing if she could hear a little of what was going on with the vampire.

"Huh... well, that's confusing... He's telling the girl that "she's not real," and "she's not her", whoever her is..." She said, with a small frown. "He looks like he's seen a ghost..." 

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m4p8mvztIM1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Holli studied Phoebus with a thoughtful look, "Awww you won't let me have some fun with him first?" She asked teasingly as she turned more towards him. A little playful pout on her face as she did so, "Besides I'd like to keep him around." She said and not without some honesty. She knew she was treading dangerous water here just by admitting as much. "You know as well as I do that Jessica picks out some of the prisoners. It wasn't just my idea...it was ours." She said quietly before taking a sip from her glass. At his other words she studied Dimitri and Lina with interest, "Nope...worth looking into though." She said eventually.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgyu1nspxe1qbiddxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 pm

It took some time for the pain around his neck to wake up the shadow walker who simply grunted softly at it. He just wanted to press the snooze on it like it was an alarm. But in his refusal to wake up easily, the shocks increased intensely until it seriously got his attention. This shocking pain better not be due to some stupid demon hunter exacting revenge on him for their lost comrade. His eyes flickered opened once to take in his surroundings and wished to close again at what he saw. Was this a bloody nightmare or something? Females and males were conversing with each other in skimpy outfits! This wasn’t right! It was slightly uncomfortable for him since he hadn’t really laid his eyes on anyone ever since Lonette’s death. The thought of her death would’ve pierced him in the heart harshly back then. But that time was over and done with.

Did he get drunk or something? That was slightly rare since he mostly drunk coffee unless one of his assignments really grated his nerves one day.  Might be a good reason to why he was practically almost naked, Dean had thought to himself once he had glanced down to see that his black turtleneck and comfortable jeans were replaced by only a speedo. Hilarious. He was going to murder the poor sucker who thought this would be funny. He glanced around at the party goers, searching for a face that could re-link him to his previous memories before this happened. But what he had found was very much unexpected. A stupid demon hunter or some drunkard would’ve been way better than the two that were in his line of vision. Holli and Jessica, the lovely angels of his nightmares.

He slowly stood up, his expression seeming a bit confused and unsure. How did they capture him! He had been avoiding them for so long?! Did he slip up or…wait…now it was coming to him slowly. Some stone faced asshole had him summoned to some abandoned warehouse…then it was pitch black after sensing holy presences. Dean rubbed at his forehead a bit as he sighed heavily. So they used some human. Well Dean wasn’t sure if the man was human or not. He couldn’t really quite remember much that man. They used some guy to lure him in and captured him. But for what? A skimpy party, this had to be a joke, wasn’t it? Why hadn’t they killed him yet?

Well he wasn’t going to stand around and wait. Dean wasn’t afraid to confront one of the angels or both. But he was a tad bit concerned with what the hell was going on. From what he was gathering from the party goers, there were different kinds of supernaturals. Also from the look of actions of a few party goers and collars, this didn’t seem like a skimpy party anymore. Soon enough Dean started towards Jessica, since Holli was busy as it was with some male, then she was the perfect candidate for questioning. He stopped a few paces behind her, recognizing her as Jessica even with that mask on. It wasn’t that hard to recognize them even if it has been so long. But even so, Dean tilted his head a bit as he struggled a bit of what to say. Questions would come a tad bit later.“Jessica. Been a long damn time hasn’t it?” he remarked in a dry tone, knowing that their last meeting had been when Lonette was dead.  A very touchy memory of that day really.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 DL5M6
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Charlotte raised an amused eyebrow at Kale's behavior. He was obviously not very trusting. She could understand that given the situation. "I am." she said with a nod and a coy smile. Kale was very attractive in a manly bulky kind of way. Charlotte looked back at Chel and grinned. "Just some blood. Though I'm sure there's something over there for you if you look." she almost mentioned the odd feeling she got off the guy under the tree but figured she would keep that to herself until she knew what it was about him giving her this feeling.

She looked back at Kale. "Just to get the rest of the introductions out of the way. I'm a vampire. Yes I do drink blood. My control is fine when I've eaten at least a little. And I know you're a mermaid. Or I suppose you would be a merMAN." she continued smiling taking a sip from her blood bag.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Phoebus clenched his teeth as he watched Holli and the Archangel out of the corner of his eye. He knew he had to lay low but it was so hard to watch her with him. Letting out a heavy sigh, his gaze flicked around the garden looking for familiar faces. The commotion coming from the male vampire didn't even bother him, the man was probably just going insane. Chel was the only person here, other than Holli, that he really recognized. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a little chat.
He hovered around for a few moments, waiting for a break in the conversation between her little group before he said a word. "Chel, so good to see you. I'm glad you've stayed safe and sound." A smile flashed across his face as the words left his mouth. He had grown to worry about her, after all, she didn't belong in a place like this. Not wanting to seem rude, Phoebus stretched out his hand to the man standing beside her. "Am I right to assume you're Kale? You're sister told me all about you at our last meeting." He knew the kind of man Kale was just by watching how he interacted with the blonde vampire standing across from him. Protective. He had to give him respect for that.
"I apologize miss but I don't believe we have met. I'm Phoebus." He turned to the blonde vampire standing a few feet away from him. Now was a better time than any to meet new people. Besides, maybe it would keep his mind and his eyes off of Holli.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 am

Jessica turned from the grouchy Phoenix to see a face she hadn't seen in centuries. Archangel must have been behind it as all she could do was stare at him with a mixture of emotions. Without a word she punched him in the face, hard enough for him to buckle. "How dare you?" She hissed under her breath as she glared down at him. "Your visit here is going to be short and extremely painful I can promise you that." She added with a sardonic twist of her lips. It was no less then what he deserved after what he had done. He had after all murdered her sister Lonette...and she would ensure he got more pain then anyone.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_m70w64YzEX1qap9q7o4_500
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:10 am

(OOC: Ouch! Also perfect gif for the moment xDDDD)

Dean held his breath for a moment as she turned around and simply just stared at him. "Jes-!" Before he could finish saying her name, a punch to the face sent him down onto the ground. "S-Shit!" he groaned in pain as he touched the injury inflicted by a bloody pissed off angel. His eyes flashed a slightly molten gold in anger and frustration at the red headed angel. "You just had to go with a punch." Dean grunted in annoyance as he touched his throbbing face, wincing at the pain.

He gritted his teeth at her seething comments, rolling his eyes at this. "How dare I? I've been avoiding both you and your sister! And suddenly I ended up here!" he scowled darkly up at Jessica. He sat up a bit more, giving her a glare. "My visit should've ended in a snap when I got kidnapped! I'm surprised I'm not dead, but just strolling around at some masquerade...alive for that matter!" Dean hissed back at her defiantly. Dean had been sure that he'd die if they ever caught onto him.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 HUnvh

“Heh. No problem, my dear.” Tulio chuckled softly as he grabbed an apple off of the food table. So far Odette seemed to be doing fine with the food on the table. His stomach made a small noise at the scent of the fruit which pushed Tulio over the edge. He took a bite of the apple, chewing and swallowing in delight. He savored the taste of the apple since who knew when they would be fed like this after this party was over.

He glanced around at the others then at the angels. “Extremely twisted.” He murmured slightly with a shake of his head. Then he paused for a moment as Odette had glanced over at the male vampire and remarked of what she was hearing. “He really does look it, doesn’t he? Perhaps she reminds him of someone from his past?” It was just a guess. But vampires had immortality with a couple of faults. So seeing someone so similar to a person you knew in the past was somewhat shocking.                                                        
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mehz17qJUR1qiiuago1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next