The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)

Go down 
+22
The Hunter
Tzipporah
Jessica Would
Dean McCoppin
John Smith
Odette Lannister
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Bell
Tulio Drannor
Pocahontas
Anita Radcliffe
Helga Sinclair
Anastasia Laurette
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Lina
Alice Sinclair
*Gaston
Ariel Paranell
Kale
Chel
Holli Would
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am

Charlotte placed a reassuring hand on Ariel's shoulder shifting her slightly behind herself shielding her slightly. She knew better then to speak. With what was happening. She placed the index finger of free hand to her lip telling Ariel t o keep quit A's well.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Anita watched as the Hunter softly pushed Alice safely behind him, his eyes locked on the scene with the winged man and the blonde angel. Before she could ask him anything, in the corner of her eye, another woman had appeared heading towards the other angels. But with a crossbow in her hands.  In a sudden flash of events, the blonde angel had spoken to the woman like she had seen a ghost before being shot by the crossbow in the knee. She had caught the name, ‘Lonette’ before the attack. Anita didn’t exactly flinch at this, but at the sight of the mist that appeared behind the newcomer that suddenly transformed into a new woman as well.

“I don’t believe these two were invited. Such an entrance as well.” She muttered to herself, feeling a bit uneasy about the whole situation. Her statement was seemingly true when the lady formed by mist had drawn a symbol before shooting it at the blonde angel’s chest. Then suddenly Holli was screaming on the ground for the pain to stop with the woman looking down at her with a cruel atmosphere around her.

She grimaced immediately at one of the party goers who had gotten the woman’s attention by saying something about make it stop. Anita felt sorry for the young vampire who had accidentally probably muttered that out in fear. She couldn’t blame her. The screams of the blonde angel was wracking her nerves. But it did seem that both the newcomer’s attention were on their captors. She glanced at both men who had spoken out towards the newcomers. The first one had spoken out something sarcastic and cold, like he knew one of the newcomers. The second one seemed the same as well, but was approaching the one called Lonette in a cautious tone.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_mo6pxhVHDL1rq9kg5o1_500
Tulio nodded in agreement as he continued to eat the apple, watching as she sniffed at the glass of liquid. Champagne? Now these angels had to be up to something. But…he hadn’t had a drink since his abduction. A little taste wouldn’t hurt him; Tulio thought to himself as he set the apple down and grabbed a glass of champagne, taking a sip of it as well. Oh, now that was really good. But he didn’t have any time to indulge more into the drink and the conversation about the two vampires when all hell broke loose over some woman entering the party and shooting the ice queen with a crossbow.

Well this party just sunk down to a level of dread again. Now who the hell was this? Tulio swallowed the champagne quickly, feeling a bit cold at the sight of the mist appearing behind the newcomer and transitioning into another woman. Well let’s change that to whom the hell were these two? The dark elf grimaced deeply at the scene unfolding before him, wincing at the screams of the Ice queen. When he began feeling bad for the angel screaming in pain, he thought of that angel says event that led to that woman’s death. Both of the angels caused her death and the torture of him, Odette, and the other prisoners at the event. That built him a good defense to her screams of pain.

But that wall slightly broke as one of the vampire females had spoken out and that woman had turned her attention on her for a moment. That moment gave him slight chills and had him feeling a bit bad for the vampire female. She hadn’t had seem to have spoken out on purpose. Unlike others were starting to. Was this an odd reunion or what? “Our captors are getting their asses handed down to them. Though not so sure if that’s a good thing.” He mumbled under his breath to himself.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_m4ra2wDc5t1qiya5go4_250
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am

Lonette kept her crossbow still leveled at Jessica as she glanced over at Archangel. "Oh Phillip, you're always asking the wrong questions." She said as she tsked under her breath. She turned her attention back towards Jessica who was standing tall and proud. "In fact you should be asking, why not? All they have done is lie and say pretty things while always scheming behind each other's backs." She said as she studied Jessica with contempt. Jessica said nothing to her credit, and then Lonette turned to look back at Phillip with a raised eyebrow. "So I'm going to offer you a chance, join my side and I'll do my best not to kill Holli or Jessica. Or you can stay with Holli and Jessica and die later on...your choice." She said as she studied him.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_luqgt1uieo1r2i56b
--
Jessica hated feeling like she couldn't move but she had a feeling if she did she would regret it. "Why are you doing this Lonette?" She asked quietly, only loudly enough to be heard. Lonette ignored her and instead waited for Phillip's answer, Jessica felt sick to her stomach at how Lonette had accomplished all of this. What could have possibly happened to make her like this?
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_mu2e7jzopN1rjku6ao1_500
--
Ariel shook in Phoebus's arms as she tried to block out the terrible screams. The screams rose to one final screech before finally...mercifully it stopped. Ariel felt tears running down her face as she tried to control herself. She never could handle the sounds of someone in pain...not after what she had done. She knew no Holli's screams would echo in her memories for her entire life.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_nc9o0z3mCF1tjeclto1_500
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

Eris kept her focus on Jessica, just waiting for her to make one move so she could torture her. Just waiting for her to try something, try to attack Lonette. These sisters had caused a lot of pain to Lonette. She couldn't help but roll her eyes when Jessica asked Lonette why she was doing this. Were they really that clueless, or were they just trying to play the innocent card? Either way she didn't like it. People who didn't pay attention to how others felt were annoying. Hell, they were disgraceful! At least Eris and Lonette told others how they felt. At least they paid attention to other people's feelings. Though maybe she wasn't exactly listening to how the red haired vampire felt. Her cries were just painful to the ears. How could a vampire be so weak? ... Eris would make sure to toughen up that girl later. After all, she was number one of her list of people she'd like to meet.

But before she could hear anymore of the girl's cries she heard a voice, a voice that made her attention slowly move onto him.

“Seriously? Now your true colors come out in front of them? Bravo, Lonette.”

Dark pink eyes traveled to the man who just spoke to Lonette. She took one look at him and immediately knew who he was. He was apparently the man who supposedly killed Lonette. The one Lonette talked about all the time, other than her sisters and Archangel that is. But who blamed her? He "killed" her after all. And she knew how betrayed she felt when that happened. How could someone who loved them try to kill them? It was really pathetic. Eris raised her head a little bit as she took his whole appearance in. Her hair flowing in her face as she did. As she did this, she was starting to look a bit more terrifying. Though she made sure Jessica knew that she was still keeping an eye on her. But just to get that through her mind, she burned the angel a little bit more. "Now little Angel, if you make one movement towards me or Lonette, or anywhere else.. You're getting the same treatment as your sister. So I'd advise you not to move. Remember, one little move and you're history!" Eris said darkly to her before she finally addressed Dean. When she looked at him thought to address him, she wasn't smiling at all.. She looked like she meant business now.

"So, you're Dean, correct? Well it's finally nice to put a face to the name of the one who 'murdered' Lonette. You know, you're not so bad looking. But you do look a little bit different as well. What happened," Eris asked before she laughed a little, "Nevermind, I don't wanna hear about it. It's probably a boring story anyway. Boring and pathetic. Anyway, how about you just shut your mouth and learn to speak when you are spoken to. Plus, you are not allowed to talk to a lady like that. It's very unladylike. And how are you sure that this is Lonette's true colors. I happen to know this wonderful angel very well, and she is a darling." Eris said, her voice growing darker...

"You on the other hand, are a pathetic Shadow Walker who doesn't know his place.. So I think it's about time you learn it!" Eris said as her eyes suddenly glew and a symbol formed in front of her. And before Dean knew it, it was shot straight at him. Sending him straight into a tree that had two people by it. Vampires to be exact. Even though Eris had attacked him with her power, she made sure no darkness would enter him. She just wanted to weaken him to where it'd be hard to do anything for while. He would be able to talk, but he probably knew if he talked again, his next punishment would be worse. But Eris did have a little laugh, cause now Dean was on top of a girl with long red hair and having a hard time getting up. Poor him..

"Take that as a warning Dean, you misbehave again and I won't show you mercy next time." Eris said before her attention went back to Jessica. Amused to how she kept still. "Good girl, you know how to listen!" Eris said before she kissed her cheek.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_static_1lkk2ygex7z4og4kcwwgk0cwo

((OOC: P.s. The two vampires are Lina and Dimitri! <3))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 am

Dean clenched his teeth tightly as the mysterious woman turned her attention upon him, noticing that she wasn’t smiling anymore. Instead of Lonette, he caught this woman’s attention. And by the looks of her, he knew that she knew about the whole incident with Lonette. He crossed his arms over his chest as he gave the woman a blank stare. The comment on his appearance hadn’t really bothered him much. After all he was in a speedo and had been suckered punched in the face by that damned red head. His outlook on the woman of knowing the situation about Lonette was true, but it seemed that she didn’t know the whole story.

“You’re right.” He said in a cold tone, before continuing with a sneer, “I’m not even sure if the woman that I had fell in love with, had been even the real Lonette. Probably a fake persona, she made.” He really hoped that assumption wasn’t true. It had hurt him so much when he supposedly killed her. It had been like a stab through the heart when she had attack him without any hesitation after he had refused her offer to join her. Dean hadn’t understood what had brought on these dark feelings for her sisters. He thought that they were all just loving sisters. But that time had been long over years ago. Yet the events and the incident were bringing back those old memories.

“I thought the same thing about her. Until she betrayed me!” Dean hissed out darkly, standing his ground as the woman’s voice continued to darken. His eyes glowed a dark yellow color in response to her stating that he was a pathetic shadow walker. He never wanted to be a damn shadow walker! He was supposed to die! But that damn archangel! Dean thought to himself as his gaze flashed over at his creator in anger before turning his attention back to the woman. His eyes widened at the sight of the symbol that formed in front of her. Before he could get out of the way, the symbol shot him straight into a tree. Dean grunted out in pain, his whole body feeling the impact. His impact into the tree had been painful, but something soft and comfortable had cushioned his fall.

He opened his eyes to see what had cushioned his fall, widening them at the sight of the girl underneath him. You had to be kidding him! He gritted his teeth in pain and irritation as he heard the other woman’s warning and laughs at his predicament. Dean wanted to say something badly in response to the woman, but his mind was now tasked in getting off of the woman below him. And that symbol had really seared some pain into him good time. Dean felt weaker with this collar on and getting attack by such strong powers.  It was even a struggle to get off of the woman below him. “Sorry about this,” Dean apologized in a low gruff tone as he struggled with moving his body off of her.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 CQ4xy
(OOC: I wasn’t sure if you still wanted Dean to be on top of her or not. So I left it at there! ;3 Just message me and I’ll change it <333)
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 am

Archangel tensed when Lonette called him by his given name. Only Jessica, Holli, and Lonette knew his given name was Philip. They all three had known how he disliked be called by it in the presences of those who were below him. They didn't need to know his true name, referring him as Archangel was enough.

He had no doubt it was her then, if it was an impostor she wouldn't have known his name.

Glancing over at Holli, who remained unconscious, then at Jessica who was still pinned in a way by the lady from the mist. With Lonette's crossbow pointed at the redhead, he felt he didn't have much choice. Back when Lonette had been "alive" he didn't have much time to spend with them, always being called to other things.

But, when she died... he put the sisters first, not wanting them to end up killed or taken for granted by another supernatural creature. What's worse, he had been the one to revive Dean, having originally felt he had potential and could be used for the good of Heaven. Having apparently been wrong about him, Philip had received some backlash when Dean had killed Lonette. He was able to redeem the situation later on, however.

Looking back at Lonette, he did the only thing he felt he could do, to insure their survival. He didn't want Jessica and Holli do die, he didn't want them to suffer either, but them dieing would be worse.

"...Promise you won't kill them and I'll join you. Get that spell off of Holli." He stated, giving his terms. He wouldn't join for "I'll try not to kill them," he had to be sure she wouldn't kill them.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_nfhkj8EnRs1qetpu1o5_r1_250

--

When the commotion started, Odette had moved closer to Tulio. For a moment, just a brief moment, she thought they were going to be saved. But it only looked like they were going to be prisoners under new management.

"Looks like it's going to be a bad thing..." She whispered to him, biting her lip. What could they do? If they didn't have the collars on their necks, they might have been able, with everyone's combined strength, to fight off the two new women (and then turn around and fight off the three angels, if they were lucky enough to do so).

When the mist lady threw the dark haired man into two others, Odette grabbed Tulio's hand. She felt a bit better knowing he was right there with her.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_m4nz6vGEef1rooebp

--

Before Dimitri could really figure out what was happening, the mist lady threw some guy into him and Lina. Somehow, he wasn't under the man, but Lina was. "Lina!" He shouted, before moving to pull the man off his sister. Figuring out the guy was rendered unable to get up, Dimitri roughly pulled the guy off his sister.

Setting him down against the tree, he moved to Lina. "You all right?" He asked, helping her to sit up, while looking over her for any injuries like he had when they were younger.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 Tumblr_lmunbrCKPl1qizu52o1_500
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:41 am

Tulio sighed softly at her comment, nodding his head reluctantly in agreement. “Just wonderful…” he muttered under his breath as he inspected the scene with cautious eyes. He could sense a holy presence coming from the first woman. But the mysterious woman who appeared out of mist didn’t. He felt darkness from her. That was a bit strange.

His eyes widened at the sight of the woman shooting a symbol at a man, sending him flying into a tree and landing on that vampire that had been speaking to Dimitri. Looked like their reunion just got cut short. Tulio quickly glanced down as he felt something grab his hand and saw that it had been Odette. He then glanced sideways at her with concern while whispering, “Are you okay?”
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 2982899069_1_11_wnRpxhyI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5