The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)

Go down 
+22
The Hunter
Tzipporah
Jessica Would
Dean McCoppin
John Smith
Odette Lannister
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Bell
Tulio Drannor
Pocahontas
Anita Radcliffe
Helga Sinclair
Anastasia Laurette
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Lina
Alice Sinclair
*Gaston
Ariel Paranell
Kale
Chel
Holli Would
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:40 am

Anita slightly grimaced a bit at the sight of the blood pouring down the male’s face from a wound on his head. Ever since she was a little girl, Anita had never really liked the sight of someone hurt.  The comment of the male being used to worse really grated her nerves. “Vicious bitches.” She coldly remarked with a short lived icy smile.

She rolled her eyes at the Hunter’s remark of sarcasm. “It isn’t unfamiliar. I just didn’t care. Responding to sarcasm so much is just an endless cycle.” Just like life was an endless cycle for them, Anita thought to herself about immortality. She gestured over to the scenes taking place at the party. “I’m a curious spider. But I don’t partake in getting involved with others in situations such as those. I’d rather go and speak to the person brooding in the corner.” She smiled before adding in an amused tone. “Wise or not.  It doesn’t matter. I’m still here and speaking to you.”

She blinked in surprise as a young blonde child ran up towards Hunter and hugged him really fast before bouncing away. Anita chuckled softly at this sight of someone actually succeeding with hugging the male while the other had failed earlier.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_molasj2O6C1r9y8fmo3_250
Dean scowled darkly, as he tapped at the collar in annoyance. “Still dense as ever. I wonder how many mistakes you've made since our last encounter.” He grumbled under his breath, although that aspect did help him somewhat. He got back onto his feet, giving her an irritated glare. His eyes skimmed over her shoulder to see Holli, but what made him curse silently under his breath, was the Archangel by her side. “You’ve got to be kidding me. Him as well?” Dean groaned softly to himself before regaining his gaze upon Jessica.  “And I regret nothing.” He said in a blank tone in response to her last comment, before turning and walking away.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 YgmbM
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:35 pm

(Alice you little cutiepie you<3333333333333 8D)

As surely expected, Hunter didn't even try to make out some sort fo reaction at Anita's remark to the sister's. She had, afterall, all reasons and more to call them whatever she felt like. It's not like it'd really make any difference anyway.
He couldn't help but snort at her again though as she went on, not in annoyance or even dislike, but in amusment. Much like he had felt during their conversation before. Anita was a pleasent company, he ain't gonna dent that. Neither to loud or stupid, a little to stubborn maybe (but he apparently seems to have certain 'weakness' for those types) and her way fo thinking wasn't half bad.
"Wonder for how long you'll feel like speaking to me after you seen me start 'working-''"
He was cut off by surprise then as the small girl suddenly out of nowhere popped up, and actually hugged him. His normal reaction would be to shove the person off (most likely with either a kick or a bullet to the head) but this time all he could do was stare dumbfoundedly down at her, arms held up in a uncertain and faltering in a complete loss of what to do.
His first thought was to shove her away from him, but luckily for them (him) Alice was quick to remove herself. He couldn't for the immortal life of him understand her actions,or why the fuck she acted so excited to meet him in person. He had been the one to bring her here after all. Stockholm syndrome much? Will.... guess the weirdness runs in the family... He thought absently to himself, yet again seeing the creepily strongly resembles between Alice and... her.
He didn't find anything to say bakc at her, and instead just gave her a stil surprsied and very uncertain look, before moving his gaze up to Helga.
He actully laughed then. A quiet and short laugh, but still. "Wonder who she inherited that from," he teased dryly.
And then as if realicing the small amount of emotion he was currently showing, his blank mask was back in place as if nothing had happend.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mggs64bMME1qd7fj9o1_500

--

Tzipporah couldn't help the thoughtful and troubled look that swept over her expression. She was more than certain she's never seen or heard of this guy before, but that feeling of familiarity wouldn't stop nagging her. John Smith, she mentally changed the name in hope of some sortfo clue. But nope, like she expected. Nothing.
Maybe i've seen or heard of him in a vision? she asked herself, for a moment forgetting they were having a conversation and vanishing into her little mind palace. "Oh, all over the place," she answered mindlessly, for the moment far off in ehr own head. It really, really irked her that she couldn't figure this little riddle out.
And then she blinked, her focus fully returning back to the young man. "Wait.... you're getting the same vibe from me???" she asked with wide, excited eyes. The next second she was all upp in his face, hands clutched on his shoulders and standing on her toes to reach his eye level. "Are you perhaps one of my lost walking corpses???" she asked in what sounded a hopeful and rather cheerful tone, again forgetting the thing called personal space.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_lss42bC40D1r3shd7o2_500

--

Moses didn't seem to take any offence at the face Holli made, or even when she turned down his offer. Or was it request? (Wait, there's a difference?!) Again, like before, he just stood there for a few seconds, smiling goofliy and waiting, until ehr words finally seemed to sink in. He titled his head again, and pouted this time instead. "No hug?" he whimperd,lowering his arms.
Another few seconds passed as he looked like a puppy staring at her in a dissapointment. And then he straightened up, shurgged and gave a soft sigh. "Well, then I'll just give you one instead!" he said brightly, and had his amrs wrapped aorudn her tightly before anyone could've reacted.
He made purring sound as he cuddled his head against her shoulder before going all slienet, freezing both their movements without stopping the embrace.
"I miss you."
That voice didn't sound even the slightltest like the crazy, dementated man he was. A reminder of the man he had ocne man. It was serious, deep and holding something else entierly the way he whisperd those three words for only her to hear. And then a low, dark laguhter erupted from him as he tightend his hold, wnating to dig in his nails in her skin. "I've dreamt alot about you recently," he cackled, pulling back to lock their eyes with the others, his now wide open and bloodshot, showing the darker part of his crazy and messed up self. "Of how I've teared out those pretty white wings of yours, and painted every damn cell with your blood!"
He was giggling like the mand man he had become not, tilting his head back and forth with his trembling shoulders. The maniacal laughter kept getting louder by the second, his broken wing twicthing violently. "And then I'd crucify you! You and your sister! Wouldn't that be so fitting for Angles such as yourselves?!"
He moved his eyes towards the Archangel for a split second, his grin wideing if even possible, before it fell down to a creepily lost and empty expression.
"Doesn't that just sound lovley, my dear?"

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m9qq1imHCK1rv4j4y
(ok, so if this isn't ok wifey, let me know and i'll edit x'D)

--

"Uuuuuuuugh, that damn witch's brain must be made of pudding or something," Sara mumbled anoyed to herself. She would've died a second time floating around Tzipporah and the hot boy toy (Ron, was it? Or was his name John? Whatever, she had been to occupied cheecking him out) with jealosuly and frustration. Maybe she should try and posses the witch and then jump the hottie? Or maybe possed him instead and have that that way?
She smiled stupidly to herself as she staretd to fantasy how John looked naked, her tail goign back to wiggling widley behind her as he got to lost in her own (dirty) little world once more.  

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Mila-kunis-gif-tumblr-i18
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:29 pm

(ack I'm sorry that sucks X'D)
Ariel blushed as he brought up the vampire race, "Oh well...I'm not exactly an expert on my history. I'm still rather new to the whole thing to be honest." She admitted as she ducked her head. Her knowledge of what she could do was limited to two weaknesses and the blood thirst that she had to deal with constantly. "I only know a few things like my weaknesses and things like that." She said with a shrug. "I wish I did know more, have you met other vampires?" She asked curiously.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_md2crrTiPm1ra2xd4o1_500
--
Jessica rolled her eyes as she watched Dean walk off finally, she could do without seeing him here. "And that's the problem." She said under her breath as she watched him leave. She could have done without seeing him, he reminded her of Lonette and her heart clenched painfully in her chest as she remembered her. A shaky sigh left her lips as she forced herself to relax, which was much harder then it seemed as she was still tense from the encounter.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_n9nfou5qRq1qf4h86o3_500
--
Holli tensed up immediately as Moses hugged her instead and froze as he whispered "I miss you" In a manner that instantly reminded her of who he had been once. She didn't even wince as his fingers dug into her arms tight enough to draw blood, unable to really bring herself to care until he pulled back to look at her. As he continued to speak however she stepped back, not saying a word waiting until he had finished his rant before she smacked him hard across the face. "How dare you?" She hissed at him as she drew herself up to her full height. She was shaking as she stared at him, "I'm embarrassed for you." She said eventually as she stepped past him with her head held high.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m31py8XcBj1qbmp7lo4_250
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Helga laughed under her breath as Alice hurried back to her side, "She gets it from me as I'm sure you already know." She said lightly as she looked down at Alice.  Alice looked back over at the Hunter with a big grin, "I get the feeling you're not all bad." She said quietly.  Helga blinked in surprise and then smiled sheepishly, "And there you have it." She said with a shrug before she turned to look at the other woman, "Oh um I don't believe we've met, I'm Helga and this is my niece Alice." She said and held out her hand for her to shake if she so chose.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m6y6qajnjq1qlypob
--
John raised an eyebrow as Tzipporah got in his space without much of a warning, "Uh no." He said with a little chuckle.  Now that they were much closer, he took the time to appreciate what she looked like.  She was beautiful...and he slightly reminded her of a certain witch he had known a few years ago.  "You wouldn't happen to be a witch would you?" He asked curiously as he studied her.  His eyes landed on the ghost who seemed to be in a world of her own, a world he was sure was full of lusty visions if he was reading her gaze correctly.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m3vwrbZAkT1r6kf86
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Anita caught a bit of what he said before being glomped by the small young girl, not really bothered by it much. She had seen her mother kill and deceive in front of her before Anita finally got the chance to leave on out on her own. And she had still spoken to her mother, even though most of the conversations were irritating and troubling. Besides Anita had a feeling that if she saw the Hunter in action, then she would think badly of them like the angels. But still that wouldn’t stop her from wanting to speak to him. Who cared if she was speaking to the enemy? She liked having pleasant conversations. Even if the other person was a killer of supernatural creatures. Though Anita took a liking to mostly a person’s way of thinking or personality, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t admire their appearance. Even with the lack of emotions, the man was handsome, she’ll give him that. Yet still she didn’t craze over the looks much, just took simple notice.

She quirked an eyebrow at hearing the short, low laugh slip past the Hunter’s lip and the comment that came after. There even a glimpse of emotion was seen upon his face for a mere few seconds. She glanced to the woman and young child with some interest. It seemed like he knew these two personally. But the collars on their throats seemed a bit odd if he did know them. Well it wasn’t any of her business. But it was definitely a mystery to see into if she could.

Anita slightly smiled a bit at the child’s remark to the Hunter before regaining her attention on the woman introducing herself and the child to her. “It’s a pleasure to meet a pair who isn’t afraid to speak to him. My name is Anita.” She answered with a pleased smile.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_medke8fxKG1qdfs7xo7_250
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 pm

A smirk flashed across his face as Phoebus glanced behind him. "So far the only ones I have met are yourself and Miss La Bouff over there. My knowledge is just as limited as yours I'm afraid. Before I came here, the only supernaturals I had ever seen in person are werewolves like myself. But now I have seen mermaids, vampires...and angels." His voice drowned away as he finished his sentence and his gaze fell to Holli once again. Quickly dropping his gaze, he cleared his throat and looked back at the woman he was talking to. "Am I right to assume you were human once? If you are still new to the whole vampire thing that is."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Dean glanced around at the other party goers, silently muttering to his self what he could sense. Such a damn variety, he thought to himself. What were they all doing here? And wearing the same collar as him? Dean was beginning to feel uneasy of what happened after he last saw the angels. As he continued to inspect the party, he accidently walked into one of the party goers. Or actually…phased through one for that matter. It didn’t freak him out that much at the feeling of doing that, but it did gain his attention.  Dean turned around quickly and saw that it had been a ghost, noticing the gash upon her neck. Not really one of the party goers at all. He quirked an eyebrow at the sight of a tail connected to the ghost wriggling around. A ghost Huldra.

“Sorry about that. I hadn’t been paying attention.” He apologized with a small grimace. he quirked an eyebrow at the sight of the woman who seemed to be in her own world. He glanced to the side and noticed that the ghost had been hovering around another eccentric woman and the man she was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Charlotte sighed at Kales lack of response to her.  "Chel darling I'm going to wander around a bit see if I can find out anything.  If you need me for anything just call my name and I shall rush to help."  she gave the young girl a friendly kiss on the check before turning back to Kale.  "I know you intend to protect her, but extra incentive never hurt anyone."  she said with a charming smile.  "I am not like the other vampires here.  I do not hate what I am and what I must do to survive I actually quite enjoy it.  That being said, if you allow any harm to come to your sweet sister and all you needed to do to prevent it would be to ask for help I will rip out your heart and devour it before your eyes."  she said this with her eyes boring into him her lips held in a serious line.  "Enjoy the rest of the party as much as you can."  she said once again in her sweet happy voice again before turning back to the party and entering the frey.

Charlotte heard the blonde man from before mention her name to the young red head before him.  "I heard my name I hope you are only saying good thing or else I'll have to teach you a lesson young man."  she said jokingly as she tapped his chest in mock warning.

(Tell me what you guys think of scary mean Charlotte. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Ariel was about to reply but paused as another vampire showed up and smiled at her all cheerfully, she stepped back suddenly unsure. "He just told me you were a vampire like me, that's all." She said with a shrug. She had a feeling that this was Miss. Lebouff but she wasn't sure, "And to answer your question Phoebus, I was a human once...but I woke up one morning like this. My guess is I was bitten while I was asleep." She said with a frown as she tried to remember what had happened. She kept her mind off of the darker part of what had happened when she had first had her blood thirst hit her.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 am

Phoebus turned as he heard the voice of another woman approaching. To his relief it was only Charlotte, though he had only just met her. "Of course, Miss Ariel, this is Charlotte La Bouff." He tried to politely introduce the two women after noticing how Ariel had seemed to back off. Perhaps she just wasn't used to bbeing surrounded by this many people, or even people in general.
He was a little surprised at hearing Ariel's story of her origin. From the legends he'd heard, many of the victims of a vampire never survived the night, yet here was living proof that that wasn't always the case. "I see, it must have been terribly hard on you. And what of you Miss La Bouff? Were you human once as well?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 am

Charlotte's eyes widened in surprise at the poor girls story.  "Yes I was human most vampires were at one time.  I have yet to meet a born vampire and I'm not even sure if such a creature still exists if they ever did."  she turned to Ariel.  "Oh you poor dear.  I know how you feel my own story is similar.  About 500 years ago I was heading home and was attacked from behind.  I woke up in my coffin the next night with no idea what I was.  Your and my sires were very irrisponsible.  I have discovered that most vampire are cared for and trained by those who made them.  If this doesn't happen vampires like ourselves can easily get out of control and become blood crazed.  I struggled for years with my own hunger before gaining control.  If you need any help you let me know.  We girls need to look out for ourselves."  she told the girl placing her hand on the Baby Vampires shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:26 am

Ariel frowned, it sounded like vampires in general were hard to run across. She wondered what would have happened, had she never met another vampire or been taken here. At least here, she had blood given to her and while the consequences seemed severe, she never wanted to accidentally lose control again. "I might take you up on that." She said carefully as she considered Charlotte's offer. It might even be a good idea as the periods between each blood bag were few and far between. She looked up at Phoebus, "So there are legends about born vampires?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am

Phoebus thought for a moment before responding. "My father would always call them pure bloods. He knew one long before I was born so I've only heard the stories. The man he knew was the leader of a clan of vampires and his powers were abnormally strong. He could shape shift, control other vampires weaker than himself, and even turn them completely human again. Although if he turned one human, it never ended well." He paused for a moment, trying to remember more about them. "I never knew what happened to him though. My father said that he just disappeared one day. He hasn't seen one since. Perhaps they are all gone now, who knows." He shrugged lightly before running another hand through his hair. As to whether or not any of the stories were true, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Moses only blinked after Holli slapped him, his head turned to the side after the hit and the craziness always appearnet on his expression seemed to have dimmed to an extent. His dark eyes followed her as she simply walked past him, head held high and cold as ever, as expected from Angel. He titled his head ot the side again, something different slowly sweeping over his gaze.
"That's it?"
He sounded... dissapointed as he spoke up, again like someone else entirely than the mad man who ahd been locked up in this madhouse for centuries. He frowned, tearing his agze away from Holli for ashort moment to stare at Archangel, as if waiting for him to do something in her place. He grew impatinet, and with a snarl turned back around to focus on Holli once again. "I was expecting to get my good wing teared off," he stated, voice flat and spoken in a manner as if it ment nothing to him. His borken and ruined wing started to twitch again, and he grinned manically at the waves of pain shooting out through his body.
Chuckling to himself, he started to take slow but firm steps after the Angel, looking completley unaware of how his body trembled from the pain. "Are you getting soft on me, love?" he taunted, in a sinfully sweet tone.

--

Hunter found his eyes locked the on small girl, expression blank as ever but feeling so out of place. And uncomfotble. Of course she'd say that, and it annoyed the hell out of him. No, it angerd him. Just like her, this girl didn't think him to be 'that bad' simply beaucse he had happen to show a softer side of himself. Naive, he found himself thinking, again struck by the familiarity of this girl and the people from his past. Even the Angels had their weaknesses and softer moments, but that didn't make them 'not all that bad'.
His gaze moved up tp Helga, cathcing the sheepish smile she gave and felt himself smile slighty. To anyone else, it might've looked like a taunting smirk.... but surley Helga could notice the small hint of foundess for those short seconds. She knew him a little to well for his own liking afterall.

As Helga and Anita introduce themselves to each other, he decided to tune the conversation out, but his attention quickly got caught by the little secen Moses was causing. He stayed calm and emotionless as he watched Holli and the Fallen closely, recognising the signs of a another break down the more it played out. Last tiem Moses had an episode like this, he had even managed to take Hunter by surprise, and managed to tear his throat open with his bare hands. And when Hunter had woken up and hour or so later, the Angels had already taken care of him, leaving Moses unconscious for months.
What was currently happening now, was just the calm before the real shit hit the fan, if something or someone didn't stop the black-winged angel that is.
Without really thinking about it, he placed a hand on Alice shoulder, softly pushing her behind him as he prepared to interfere if needed be.

--

Tzipporah scoffed in dissapointed at his answear. "You sure?" she pouted, pinching his cheek to make sure he wasn't a wlaking dead for herself. Well, he sure feels alive, she mentally noted, wishing she could use her powers to make sure eh wans't hiding something using black magic or whatever.
Aw well, guess she's just overthing things.
At his next question, she huffed and placed her hands on her hips. "Well duh, Wasn't that obious? Though to be exact I'm a necromancer, thank you very much" she stuck out her tounge, sounding a little offended but quikcly got over it as she gave him another curisous look over. "And if you're not a zombie, then what esle could you be????"

--

"Oh come on just kiss and make out already!" Sara threw up ehr arms in sheer frustration at the two, again goign ignored by Tzip who had all her attention focused on the blonde eye candy. But for compeltley wrong reasons, if anoye asked Sara.
She was about to suggest (yell) something perverted to the witch when someoen suddeny walked right through her.
Forgetting the two for a moment, she turned and gave the rude man a cold glare, only take in his apperance and nodding to herself in approval, totally not hearing what he was saying by the way. She did see his grimace though, and imedinetly put him on back on her 'rude'-list.
"Dissapointed you couldn't cup a feel or what?" she said flalty, raising an eyebrow at Dean.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Archangel had been watching the interaction between Holli and Moses in silence, waiting to see how things would turn out. He didn't like the way the fallen angel touched her, but held off on doing anything just yet.

When Holli walked away and Moses went after her, expressing his disappointment, Archangel snapped his fingers and suddenly the fallen angel was in chains. He was weighed down to the ground now, forced to sit. "I think that's enough." He stated, looking at Moses with disgust.

Moving to Holli, he leaned down and whispered in her war. "I think this "party" needs to wrap up." His eyes were cold as he said this. No one knew there place.
Back to top Go down
Lonette Would

Lonette Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Holli nodded, "I think you're right." She said after a moment and then froze as someone walked into the party. She held herself confidently as if she was above those present. In her hand she held a crossbow, that she seemed to know how to use. "Well this is quite the party." She said as her eyes swept over the gathering. Holli felt like someone had stabbed her right in the chest, "Lonette?" She breathed, barely able to believe what she was seeing. Lonette's gaze hardened as she stared directly at Holli, "Hello Holli." She said and then fired a crossbow shot directly at Holli's knee causing her to collapse. "If no one panics too much, I won't kill all of you." Lonette said as she aimed the crossbow at Jessica.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mgbn43tghU1qh2p3po1_500
Back to top Go down
Lonette Would

Lonette Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

(Wait for Eris to post before you all go nuts XDD)
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Eris had been in the room this whole time, hiding in the shadows. She had blended into the darkness that was around this whole room. Watching everyone interact with one and another. But her focus was on three people, and three people only. Archangel, Jessica, and Holli, but mostly Holli. She had a plan for dear Holli, and she was going to make sure that plan was going to go as planned. The thought of this plan made her smirk. Oh she wanted the chaos that was going to happen, she was ready to feed off of it. She was already feeding off of people's emotions, having a taste of what it was going to be when Lonette made her appearance. But she had to laugh a little. No one was even taking notice of how everything seemed to get darker, as if nothing was happening and they were use to such darkness. But she had to be thankful at the same time, for if it weren't for the darkness already here, she wouldn't have been able to hide so well...

After a bit of waiting, Lonette had finally made her appearance like they had planned. She said hello to her sisters before shooting Holli in the knee. Which was Eris' cue to make an appearance. Everything went dark and cold, the feeling of dread shot through this place. Everyone who was in this room would feel the sudden unsteadiness as a black mist slowly made it's way behind Lonette, before appearing slightly in front of her. Once the mist stopped, it transitioned into Eris. Once transitioned, Eris looked around, taking everything in before her eye contact went to Holli and Jessica. "Everyone should listen to Lonette. You panic too much and we won't show mercy on you. You all just mind your business, if you do, we will make sure to give you all a little prize. Trust me, you'll like what we have planned for you all." Eris said as she smirked.

Dark pink eyes gazed away from the sisters to look at everyone in the room. Her eyes landing on Archangel. He was just as Lonette described him, but she was going to leave him alone. That was what Lonette wished, for him to be unharmed until she said it was okay to harm him. She respected Lonette in that matter.

Eris then made her attention go back to Holli, ignoring Jessica for now. She had already established if Jessica was going to do something, she had already done it by now. But if she did try to do something, she would make sure to put her in her place. Eris slowly floated towards Holli, her hair flowing behind her as she did. She watched as the angel's eyes looked up at her. Eris bent over her and smirked. "You must be Holli, correct," Eris asked, "You are just how Lonette described you, petty and pathetic. A selfish bitch who only cares about herself. Though she did fail to mention how much of a bimbo you looked like." Eris laughed as she continued to hover over her.

"You know, Lonette told me what you did to her. How she opened up to you and told you something very important to her," Eris stated, "She also told me how you disregarded that information and betrayed her. And don't you say you have no idea what I'm talking about, because you damn well know. Sorry hun, you can't play that stupid little innocent card with me. Because I have no tolerance for people like you, who hurt others for their own pleasure. So let me tell you what's going to happen to you," Eris said as she put one finger under Holli's chin. As she did this though, her skin started to burn, "You're going to get the same treatment as your prisoners.." Eris said darkly, before her eyes turned pitch black.

And next thing Holli knew, everything around her turned dark. The air started to burn her. Eris slowly moved away and made one little circular motion, making a purple symbol pop up. She then shot the symbol right into Holli's chest, causing darkness to run throughout her whole body. It didn't take long for the burning pain to become worse and cause Holli to lose her mind. It was only going to get worse from here though. Cause once she was able to infect someone, there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. Eris laughed at the sight of how Holli was now. On the ground, screaming for it all to stop! Eris felt like rolling her eyes though, due to how pathetic this angel was.

"You really are pathetic."
Eris said, cruelly.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m8g3nhwxrx1r1yvn8

((OOC: Click here to see what Eris does whens she attacks! The only difference is that she shoots it out! :3 ))

----

Pocahontas couldn't help but look at the sky when Thrax mocked her. Not really in the mood to hear it. "Wasn't trying to hurt you, was just trying to wake your ass up." She stated as she watched him stand up. When he took notice of her dress, Poca couldn't help but frown more. She knew what he was thinking, just for the plain fact she was thinking the same thing. "Yeah, I hate it too." Poca said, watching as she stood in front of her as he stared at the angels. Which surprised her a little. She wasn't still use to him protecting her like he had been lately. Part of her wanted to push him out the way, and tell her she could take of herself. But she didn't feel like doing that. Especially since part of her liked how he was protecting her, but she had to wonder.. Was he protecting her or their daughter, or was he protecting both? She wasn't completely sure, but that was mostly because she still couldn't trust him..

Not knowing though, Pocahontas gazed over Thrax to make sure he wasn't hurt or anything. It didn't seem like he was, but for some reason she needed to make sure. "You okay?" She said as she got a little closer to him, making sure she stayed behind him. Not wanting to piss him off right now.

But before she could get an answer, she looked over at the angels to see them looking at someone in horror. Blue eyes followed their gaze to see a girl who looked just like them. But when her sight landed on her, it went quickly back to the blonde angel when the dark haired girl shot an arrow into her knee. She then listened to what the girl said before feeling everything around her grow cold. "What the hell?" She asked herself as she watched a mist suddenly form in front of the girl to reveal a woman. Okay, things were getting interesting. Pocahontas watched with interest as the woman started to speak. Her eyes not leaving the two angels, but made sure to tell everyone if they got in their way, they'd be killed. She watched how the woman paid attention to Holli the most before she attacked the angel.

Poca's eyes widened as she watched the angel scream and yell for the pain to stop, before wincing when she suddenly felt a kick in her stomach. Poca looked down at her stomach and held it. "Really, Nakoma? You wanna start kicking now?" She asked her daughter before receiving another kick. "Seems like your daughter is like you, picks the wrong time to start something." Pocahontas stated to Thrax.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mairaobD6M1qkdght

----

((OOC: Sorry to Johanna that I didn't reply to what Dimitri said. I'm having a hard time thinking as Lina right now. But she will bring what he said up in another topic if they are ever roomed together. <3 ))

Lina looked away when Dimitri started to have his visions, not wanting to see her brother in pain. Even if it was something that she needed to do, it was to hard to watch him go through this. But when they stopped and he looked at her in a different way and said her nickname, Lina smiled. "I told you it was me, Tri." Lina said as she felt tears fall from her eyes. "I'm sorry I made you go through that, but I felt like it was the only way to get through to you..." She said as she got closer to him and kneeled down to be down at his height. Lina looked at him before putting her hands on his cheeks. Tears fell from her eyes even more when she finally touched him. She had missed him so much.

"I'm sorry, so sorry that I didn't come back to you. I'm sorry I made you believe I was dead. I just didn't know what else to do. I had turned into this monster.. And if I had known you were turned into this as well, I would've come back even sooner.. Would've helped you keep that relic, helped you in every single way I could. I just.. I thought you died and if I had shown myself sooner.. you would have me killed for being a monster. I am so sorry, Tri, so sorry! Please forgive me, I won't ever leave you again! I'm so sorry for making you suffer the way you have. I'm so sorry!" Lina said as she started to break down. She then moved forward and hugged him, crying into his chest. Not wanting to let go. Why did they have to meet like this? Why couldn't it have been a better way? Why?!

That question wasn't going to be answered. Cause after a while there was suddenly an uneasy feeling something bad was about to happen. She heard someone yelp, causing her to look behind her to see one of the angels on the ground with an arrow in their knee. She then watched as two woman appeared. Where did they come from? Blue eyes widened as she moved closer to Dimitri a little, protecting him just in case the women would attack them. Even though it seemed their attention were mostly on the angels. But she couldn't trust them.

Lina stayed close to Dimitri before jumping a little bit when she watched as the dark woman formed a symbol and shot it at the blonde haired angel. Causing the angel to suddenly scream in terror. "What's going on?" She asked, even though she knew he probably had no idea either.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 BPQHvpo

((OOC: LONG POST, SORRY!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Holli writhed in pain, no doubt from the poison that Lonette had dipped the arrows in beforehand. Her pain increasing as Eris arrived and started to use her mind magic on her. Lonette smirked and walked over towards Jessica who was glaring at her, "Its good to see you Jessica." Lonette said, with her crossbow still aimed at her. Jessica was staring at her as if she couldn't believe her eyes, "How...how are you alive?" She asked as she stared at her. Lonette considered the question before she smiled, "Its a long story and I'm sure you don't want to hear all the boring details." Lonette said instead as she leveled the crossbow more firmly at her. "Now why don't you let go of your angel sword and don't make have to me shoot you, I'd prefer this didn't get too messy." She said.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mi1mkuJDvo1qeiocm
--
Jessica glanced over at Holli who was clearly unable to move and debated the consequences if she attacked Lonette. "You're not the Lonette I remember." She said as she slowly released her angel sword, knowing it would possibly be best not to antagonize Lonette any further. Lonette was clearly faster and possibly stronger then she had been back when Jessica had known her. She wasn't sure what she was up against and if she attacked them, she might wind up making things far worse then how they needed to be.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mvadjumuou1qk0r9ao3_500
--
Ariel was about to reply to Phoebus when a woman walked into the party, she clearly wasn't a prisoner that much Ariel knew right away. She watched as the woman shot one of the Angels with her crossbow, whatever it was seemed to cause Holli extreme pain. Ariel swallowed hard and stepped back, she didn't like this the whole thing seemed wrong. A fact that became even more obvious when another woman arrived, she had striking pink eyes that seemed to catch every detail. She moved to cause more pain to Holli who was by now screaming in pain and shock, the screams made Ariel shake. "Make it stop." She whispered as she tried to tear her gaze away and somehow unable too.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_mc1mi2WeF21rxx8q5_large
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Phoebus twisted around at the sound of yet another stranger enter the room, although he knew right away the situation had changed drastically. He lifted his hands slightly, guiding Charlotte and Ariel to stand behind him in a protective manner. As soon as the shadow woman appeared and addressed Holli, Phoebus felt himself take a small step forward. This wasn't going to end well, that much he already knew. But if he made even a single move, the lives of everyone in the room would be at risk.
Before he knew it, the woman he had cared so much for was on the ground screaming for her life, and there was nothing he could do. He couldn't tear his eyes away. His muscles tensed as his fists clenched so tight his knuckles were white. A lump formed in his throat when he heard a small voice behind him.
Make it stop.
Phoebus turned to Ariel and wrapped an arm around her shoulders gently. "Don't look." His voice was low yet stern as he turned her head away from the scene, pulling her close to his chest to shield her. A girl that young didn't deserve to see this. Although Phoebus never looked away. He watched in agony as Holli's screams filled his ears, searing them into his memory forever.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Eris didn't keep her eyes off of Holli, wanting to take in all the pleasure of her squirming in pain. She only took her eyes off of her when she heard something drop. Dark pink eyes looked over to where Lonette and Jessica was. Though her eyes immediately went to the sword that was now on the ground, causing a smirk to form on her lips once more. It looked like Lonette had everything under control. Which meant she could have a little more fun with Holli before it was time to move onto Jessica. But before she could go back to Holli she heard a small voice, begging for someone to "make it stop". Eris' eyes traveled to where she heard the voice and saw a small, red haired vampire shaking in fear. She then watched as a blonde werewolf shielded both her and another blonde haired vampire. A lot of vampires here. Which was kind of boring, there should've been more variety. Oh well..

Eris looked straight at the red head, ignoring the other two around her. "Well if you want it to stop, I'll stop it. I'll continue this when you're not around." She smirked before she looked down at Holli and laughed lightly. She knew this would be okay for Lonette due to the fact that it would be more fun if they both could torture this bitch. Slowly, Eris raised her hand and did a small symbol by her finger. She then bent over and touched Holli's forehead. Her eyes flashed red, and the angel screamed a terrifying scream. Her eyes then flashed all white before a flash of white went through Holli's body before it stopped and the angel fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Well that was fun, but hopefully it will be even more fun when we have you again." Eris said before she turned around to look back at the vampire who had asked for the torture to stop. Little did the girl know, was that now she was on a list to get tortured. "There you go, love, I hope that makes you feel better. But you have to remember, you can't always get your way." Eris smiled before she made her way behind Jessica. Wanting to deal with this angel now.

Eris slowly placed her hand on Jessica, causing her skin to burn a little. "Now, what shall we do to this one Lonette?" Eris said as she smirked and leaned close to Jessica's ear. Little to her knowledge though, Eris had made a symbol behind her back. Any sudden movement would make the symbol go into her and give her the same treatment as Holli.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_ljluc7dAaT1qh91jxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Dean held his hands up slightly, giving the woman a confused look.  Had she not heard his apology? And had she just sized him up or was he just seeing things? Questions, questions, so many questions. Dean thought to himself in slight irritation before tilting his head a bit at the ghost.
“You are gorgeous, but I don’t cop feels after waking up in an unknown place and getting suckered punch in the face by an ex-friend.” He remarked in an amused tone. Hadn’t really touched a female in forever since Lonette died.  Betrayal had different consequences and effects on people.

“Um…by any chance did you not catch my apology earlier?” he asked, not really in the mood to get another person or ghost for that matter, mad at him. He was about to remark about her earlier suggestion to the other two from a moment ago, but a familiar voice had frozen him in his place. Multiple emotions wracked his heart at that very moment. But it couldn’t be true. She was gone, long dead.  He slowly glanced behind his shoulder, his eyes immediately widened at the sight of Lonette. “How in the hell…” he murmured to himself while tensing up at the sight of Lonette injuring Holli before turning her weapon towards Jessica.

He felt uneasy as a black mist appeared behind Lonette before transitioning into another woman. Who was this person? And why was she was with the now alive Lonette? Nothing was making any sense. Had Lonette had any other demons that she had conversed with? Those questions scattered across his mind then simply vanished at the sight of Holli in pain, screaming. There was no silent ambush on her sisters like before. This time she was showing her true colors.

Dean cursed softly under his breath at the shock around his neck from the collar due to wanting to use his powers. Great, he was freaking useless in this situation. He tensed up at the sight of Holli’s torturer heading to Jessica next, placing her hand on the red headed angel. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen. Be a decoy and killed probably. He practically wasted his life trying to get away from those two angels, just to save them from the truth. So this wouldn’t be much a difference. Just worth a stupid shot. Seriously? Now your true colors come out in front of them?  Bravo, Lonette.” he remarked out loudly in a sarcastic, annoyed tone, his gaze hardening onto Lonette. This wasn’t the woman that he had loved. But that woman could’ve been a fake as well. He wasn’t going to even ask how she was still alive. The other woman seemed like a possible reason. Also Dean could sense power radiating from her mere presence. He was going to regret this, that was truer than true.
Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Vk0WprN

Last edited by Dean McCoppin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Archangel turned and looked in shock at Lonnette. How? Dean had killed her. He moved to take a step closer to her, but before he could do anything, she had shot Holli in the knee with her crossbow. "Holli!" He shouted, moving to her, but paused when the girl from the mist appeared.

Who was this? What was she doing with Lonnette?

The thoughts left his mind when the woman sent a purple symbol at Holli, causing her to shake and scream. He had to stop this, everything happened so fast around him. Before he could really think of his next move, Holli had been knocked out and now the mist girl was going after Jessica.

Cautiously, he took a step towards his former ward. "...Lonnette? What's going on? Why... why are you doing this?" He asked, carefully, not wanting her to hurt Jessica or to turn on him.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_ndg0oxakvc1r1l6dpo3_r1_250

--

Dimitri gulped hard, as she spoke. When she hugged him and cried into his chest, it took him a moment to find the strength to hug her in return. He was holding his baby sister. More then five hundred years later...

Before he could reassure her that he wouldn't have killed her and that it wasn't her fault, a scream reached his ear. His head snapped up and his eyes went wide at the sight. Holli was on the ground in pain. His stomach lurched at the sight of the crossbow bolt in her leg. Looking around, he tried to figure out what happened, who had shot her.

The woman with black hair carrying the crossbow was a huge hint at who shot Holli. But, where had she come from? The way Jessica and Archangel were acting, it was if they had saw a ghost.

The random blue lady appearing was odd. Then she sent a purple symbol at Holli. Dimitri couldn't stand the screams coming from the blonde angel. He may have hated her, but whatever she was going through now, just didn't seem like anyone deserved it.

The lady turned to Ariel, who was shaking behind a big blonde guy, with the blonde vampire he still had a strange feeling about. His head shook. He didn't like this, he wanted to jump up and tackle the woman. No trust came from her.

The terrified scream that came from Holli made him wince. He had barely heard his sister ask what was going on. "I-I don't know..." He whispered, his voice suddenly sounding hoarse.

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 Tumblr_m1dcydYOaY1qew7rao4_250
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:17 pm

((OOC: Out of fun, it seems I failed to mention how Eris isn't blue! X'DD Her skin color isn't blue. It's like this: CLICK HERE ... IGNORE THE BLUE SHADING! ... But there ya'll go! X'D Sorry for the confusion and not making that clear!

Ignore my icon too! X'D I didn't feel like editing it! X'D))
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:32 am

Helga immediately noticed when Michael put Alice behind him in a protective manner. She turned around and saw one of the Fallen Angels heading for one of the Angels. "Who's that?" She asked curiously as she looked over at Michael. He would surely know who the man was, and he must have had a good reason to act protective of Alice. However her attention was caught as a strange woman arrived and yet...she had a strong angelic presence. Helga watched in shock as the newcomer shot Holli in the leg and turned her crossbow on Jessica. This wasn't good....and then it got worse when another woman appeared. Only this one had a much darker resonance that was strange and unnatural. Helga watched in horror as this darker woman started torturing Holli all the while smiling about it. Alice whimpered and clung to Michael as she struggled not to cry.
--
John shook his head in amusement down at her, "Well we have something in common then. I'm a Necromancer as well." He said with a wink at her. "And no I'm not a zombie...thankfully." He added as an after thought. He looked up as a woman suddenly arrived with a crossbow in hand. Then things quickly started to go downhill from there. He stepped towards Tzippporah in a protective manner, no way was he going to let her get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)   Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Number 3: A Masquerade (OPEN FOR ALL!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next