The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:00 am

She hadn't quite been expecting to be taken so soon. Helga had taken immediate action to follow up on her niece's activity before she got taken. All the evidence she had found, indicated that whoever had done it had training. So now she was tied to a bed in a rather large room. The whole place seemed extravagent but she had a feeling there was more going on here. There had been rumors about two angels taking supernatural creatures, and if that was the case then getting Alice out of there would be tricky. She freed herself as she tried to think of a way out of there. Sliding off the bed, she studied the door thoughtfully. Archangel magic, so the mystery thickened-she had only met one Archangel before now. The fact that it might be him only made her even more curious.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:41 pm

(so sorry for not seeing this until now >.<)

He had obviously been prepared for anything the moment he accepted this 'job-offer', everything from reciving manjor headaches, skinning people alive, fucking babysit at some point, and socialize with the sorts he rather cut the tounges off. Half of the time he enjoyd it all, while other times he just felt like putting a bullet or two in his head. (Which he had, only helped for a couples days though.)
Although this time when Holli and Jessica had decided to open this asylum for more poor souls, he had just been expecting to research, hunt, lock them up and then be done with the task. But no, now he had to find out more about the prisoners who he didn't give a crap about (although there where a couple he didn't mind that much actually), talk and have them open up to him. He scoffed. He bet Holli choosed him for this just to torture him a little for a change.
I'm starting to sound like a damn teenager in my own head, he mused to himself as he walked down the slightly nicer halls of the asylum. As he passed the Archangel's room however, he slowly came to a halt as he felt a very strong presence of magic on the door. Thanks to Jessica (who might be the only person he liked in this place) he could at least tell the difference from normal and angel/holy magic. Sort off. When he was clear in the head...
He stared at the door for a moment in wonder, raising an eyebrow. Was the 'boss' keeping a special guest in there or something?

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_m8t9vxYDih1rqgu49

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Helga looked up as she heard someone near the door, it felt familiar- her eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she studied the door.  Without thinking much of it, she slid off of the bed and moved towards the door, "Is someone there?" She asked as she paused just in front of the door.  She could sense someone right there, "I know you're there, can you tell me if you've seen my niece?  Her name is Alice." She said quietly.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_m6y5mlUjOJ1qlypob
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Bingo, Korso thought to himself as he heard a woman's voice speak behind the door. As she kept on talking, he had rolled his eyes and started to turn to leave, until she mentioned a familiar name. I should've just kept on walking, he thought with a sigh, rubbing his head. He still could, he's always been great at ignorning people. However...
"If you're hoping to find her here, better prepare yourself for the worst."
If him speaking to this woman would piss of the Archangel, then why the hell not. He needed some sort of entertainment around here (even if was something stupid.)
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Her eyes narrowed, "Why? What is this place? And why is there angel magic guarding the door?" She demanded with her arms folded. She knew that voice and even though it was taking a lot to act normal she was having trouble focusing on what to say exactly. She had never thought she would hear that voice again, how was it possible that he was still alive? All too many questions rose within her but underneath it all, all she could feel was joy and eagerness but she couldn't risk revealing herself just yet.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_m6y6hpqL0M1qlypob
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am

(ugh.... feels.... x'D)

"To put it simply," he said slowly, turning to face the door currently oozing with holy magic. "The whole place is one giant torture chamber for the supernatural," he said in a neutral voice, lighting a cigarrate as he said this. A few seconds passed as he inhaled and breathed out the smoke before adding a rough and sarcastic: "Welcome to the Asylum."

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) J3HmY

Last edited by The Hunter on Thu May 29, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:24 am

Helga almost snorted at his sarcastic tone, she had missed hearing that. "The Aslyum huh?" She mused out loud, "Well I guess now I've heard of everything." She said as she moved and grabbed one of the chairs to bring towards the door. "So what is it that you do?" She asked after a moment. He probably was working for the angels and if so, Helga wanted to know. "I mean, I doubt anyone would want to work here unless they had good reason right?" She asked after a beat.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:26 pm

He heard the woman grabb something and then dragg it towards the door, a chair he'd easily guessed. Apparently she decided to sit back and make herself comfortable while playing '20 questions'. He was really startign to think the people inprisoned here where a little crazy. So far everyone he had spoke too had asked him the exact same thing, and this oen here hand't botherd wasting any time either.
So he just merley rolled his eyes at hearign the oh so typical question by now, taking another dragg of his cigar. What makes them think he'd even tell them in the first place?
"My reasons might be to incomprehensible for you to understand," he said simply.

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) 3qlQJ

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

A sad smile appeared on Helga's face as he said that, "Try me." She said gently as she looked down at her hands. Once upon a time, she had been by his side through thick and thin all the times he had pushed her away she had come right back to him. She felt a sudden pan in her chest as she remembered their children, they were gone now and she couldn't bear thinking of them without her heart swelling in grief.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_mdeuwgmCov1qm22yyo3_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:28 pm

He frowned. Not exactly the sort of answear he felt like dealing with at the moment. Besides... Hlaf the reason he did was way to personal for him to simply blurt it out to a random stranger. But since he was feeling a little better than usual (hurray for healing magic!) he might as well humor her a little and tell part of it. "Can't go to sleep without some blood from innocents on me."
Ok yes, he was being sarcastic, half-joking. Since when did he have a sense of humor? Not since....they died.
"Why so curious," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm

(I posted on the wrong account derp XD)
She looked down and bit her lip, "Judging by the powerful angel magic on the door and the fact that this room is pretty nice I'm assuming I'm in one of the angels rooms. I don't know why he put me in here but I can say that its probably because I ticked him off." She said after a moment. "As for that question, well I guess you can say I was born that way. I've always stuck my nose where it doesn't belong." She stated.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_mf2xfnK8tY1r0k2r8o1_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm

(ah I see, i got worried there for a moment x'D and fjsbfsbdbs FEELS ;3; )

He had closed his eyes the moment she began talking again, just lazily leaning his back against the wall, careful not to touch the door. His whole body froze for a couple a seconds as she finished her last sentence though. That just sounded.... oddly familiar, in a way he'd rather not think to much about. He shaked his head, quickly relaxing again as if nothing happend. "Unlucky not only for you but others as well then," he mutterd, seeing the face of someone from a long time ago as he said this. He sighed and rubbed his temple tiredly. "Your niece is fine for the moment," he said after another moment of silence.

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

She noticed his sudden hesitation and bit her lip, worried that she might have said too much. "I'm glad, she's a fighter always has been." She said fondly. She took after her and Michael in a way. "So what can you tell me about the angels in charge? How many are there?" She asked after a beat. She wanted to know just what she was up against and besides that it would give her an idea of how she should prepare herself.
(its all good <33333 and I knowww <3333)
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_inline_n15pwhbYeZ1rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:16 am

"Fighter or not, she doesn't stand a change in this place," he mutterd, knowing a child out of everyone wouldn't have it any better just because they were still young. No, if anything she had the biggest chance of dying.
He rolled his eyes again as she kept asking more questions. Really, when it was quite obvious he was on the bad side here and enjoyd the job, what made them think he'd just give out information like that to help them? This woman here wasn't like the other priosners, obviously. And not only beacuse Archangel locked up her in his room, but the way she spoke and acted... She could not be harmless.
"That's for you to find out," he said shortly. "Which I'm certain you will soon enough. You're getting the 'specail treament' afterall," he mocked.

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_m9nnsmzgad1rvxmc5

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:20 am

Helga rolled her eyes, she had almost forgotten how he could get when asked too many questions. "Oh yes the special treatment....reminds me of something else." She said after a beat. She was thinking about an earlier time when she had been a prisoner when she and Michael had first met. It was slightly ironic that they were in the same situation as before. "Well at least this time, I get a nice room out of it." She said sarcastically. She laughed and studied the room, "Well if you won't tell me who's in charge, can I have your name at least?" She asked after a moment, she just wanted to know that it was really him and not some figment of her imagination.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:07 am

The more he listened to her, the more the feeling of recognition started to grow, and it wasn't pleasant at all. If anything, it only disturbed him, but he just couldn't figure out just who this woman on the other side of the door might be. It wasn't usual for him to forget about things, no matter how much or little he cared. Even now, after centuries of living as an immortal without any real desire to go, he still rememberd pretty much evertyhing he's seen and met. So he knew he's never heard this voice before, but the way she spoke, reminded him of someone long dead just a little to much for him to simply bursh it off.
So he stayed silent for another moment, just staring aimlessly down the hall, thinking. He didn't like it much when people, most of his victims or prisoners thought it was to worth to know his name, so he'd naturally only ignore it when they asked. So he wasn't that pleased when she asked for it now, but for different reasons.
"...Korso," he hesitated. "....my forename doesn't matter."
His head was starting to hurt.

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_lusct7q3ao1qkbs4x

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:42 pm

The long silence made her think that perhaps she had once again said too much, however she relaxed as he spoke up again. "Korso huh....I met a Korso once, he had a temper though. I get the feeling you're not quite like him." She said thoughtfully. If it had been Joseph talking to her, he would have probably yelled at her and then walked away or if he had been in charge (heaven forbid) would have come in and tried to do something. "My name is Helga, Helga Sinclair." She added almost as an after thought.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_inline_n15py2xGDW1rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Then she must've met another Korso... was the first thought running through his head. Beacuse his Jospeh is dead... and still hurt to think about it.
Just as he suspected, a headache hit him fullforce and he had to hold back a growl of frustration as he rubbed his temples. THis wasn't as relaxing or amusing as he thought it would be, it was actually startign to look like bad idea talking with this woman. Yet for soem reason, eh couldn't brign himself to leave just yet.
"Helga," he murmured, as if testing the name but like he expected, it didn't ring any bells. "Surely you must've figured out you already met the 'boss' of this place."
She's in his room afterall.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:04 pm

(awww his Joseph :'D)
Helga bit her bottom lip as she heard his tone next, he sounded like he was in pain and her first instinct was to open the damn door and soothe his headache. "I suppose you can say that, he made me an offer I had to refuse." She said with a shrug. "He seems to think he's quite the catch." She added under her breath with some amusement, and perhaps for some women he was but for her he wasn't.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_inline_n15ppxAJiD1rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:20 pm

(that part kinda hurt to write x'D)

He snorted. "Yeah you met him alright," he chuckled dryly, not missing the slight amusment in the woman's voice as she said this. Well, at least she wasn't like most who'd just fall to their hands and knees by Archangles mere prescense. That's quite a relief. He already knew Jessica wasn't that found of him like her sister, and frankly he understod why. He was really glad that he never really needed to talk with the 'boss' that much.
"So," he smirked, amused about what he just found out. "The allmighty and powerful Archangel who looks down on every species who aren't angel's, is intruged by some on a lower level?" he really couldn't help but laugh a little at this. He was so telling Jessica about this little discovery. "How the 'mighty' have fallen."

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Helga chuckled, "Yeah well that's what I said, but from what he told me he's only interested in me because of my power level. He seems to think I'm hiding something from him, even if I was I wouldn't tell him about it." She said. "Maybe he thinks if he keeps me in here long enough, I'll finally crack and tell him everything." She added with amusement.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_maciieSZDl1rx8nbfo2_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Frankly, Michael felt she was hiding something too, but he would try and not be bothered by it. Try. He was satrting to think this woman would be here for a while.
"The more you fersue, the more he'd want you," he stated. "So you might just be stuck here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:35 pm

She knew he was right, he always was it seemed "I know....as long as Alice is here that's how long I'll be here." She stated. "Though I may wind up telling him anyway if that's what it takes to keep Alice from dying." She added under her breath. Alice was the first one of her descendents that she had brought herself to care about when she was allowed to come back to Earth.
Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) Tumblr_inline_n15poiLDfo1rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:45 am

He sighed. "If you really care about her wellbeing, then make sure to get out of this alive," he muttered. It'd be just as heartless to just die after rescuing her and leave the girl alone afterwards. "I'm not usually one to care or give advice, but for your and the girl's sake, you betetr have some plan prepared. A good one."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 am

Her eyes softened, "Don't worry Michael, I do." She said and then realized that she had just said his name. Slapping a hand over her mouth she stared at the door in horror, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too say your name." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear. Knowing Michael though, he probably would storm off or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next