The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 am

The breathe caught in his throat, the woman voice's repeating itself in his mind saying his name. How did she know that? Had Archangl told her..? Possible.... but not likely, he never cared or bother with him... How did this woman know? He had buried it long ago, only telling Jessica his real name once.
Micheal, Micheal, Micheal, Mikey....
Suddenly it wasn't Helga's voice he heard saying his name repeatidly in his head, but someone else... Two people who weren't with him anymore.
He tried to snap out of it, and covered his eyes as he heard apologize, though with the way his head was pounding it sounded like her voice was so much further away. He suddenly punched the wall by the door, letting out a deep breathe and then wordlessly started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:11 pm

(She wants to blab and tell him everything o-o what do I do??! And I'm on Skype x3)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:34 pm

((I was on Skype too but had to get off for a bit x'D and weeeeeeell.... can't we continue this on that other topic they would have in his room? Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:51 pm

(huh oh yeeeah XDDD okie doke then x3 sorry I poofed, fell asleep and I might go back to sleep, still tired X'D
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 pm

((okies<333 rest up well hon!! somethng i will do now sicne i didn't get any sleep last nigth x'D <3333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)   Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps I Should Introduce Myself? (TTW with Hunter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2